• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:12
CEST 04:12
KST 11:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7087 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 25 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 07 2015 16:44 GMT
#1777
On November 08 2015 01:32 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
##Nominate Artanis[Xp], Raynpelikoneet, Superbia, Kitaman27
Fuck the police.


ok no never voting.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 07 2015 16:46 GMT
#1779
acualy there is a town whee its like xata/ shockey/ +1 but even if its that world the third scum is probably one of those 4
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 07 2015 16:47 GMT
#1780
i would vote yes for artanis/rayn/rels/super

i think... maybe... only because im mad at the town and want this to end
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 07 2015 16:49 GMT
#1784
On November 08 2015 01:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
wait why do you think kitaman is scum?


you dont? I have no reason to believe he cares about whats going on except putting scum on me and asking me the same stupid qeustion
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 07 2015 18:06 GMT
#1831
On November 08 2015 02:15 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 02:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am genuinely curious kitaman.
Do you think i am scum? If i am i must be scum with someone on the team right?
Who is that someone?


Right now I'm thinking SL was the spy last mission, though I'm not completely town reading Xat.

I think you're playing sub-optimally if you are town. Sending those four means you have to be perfect on your HTS/Shockyy/(1 from mission 1) assumption.


why me?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 07 2015 22:22 GMT
#1874
On November 08 2015 05:04 Half the Sky wrote:
Let me see if I can explain in more simple terms.

Town failing first mission means we are doing very badly and generally in most situations most spies (at least in RL) don't have gumption to fail the first mission.

The fact there is a failure and his lack of scepticism is a red flag, sicklucker I feel has an excellent point on assuming too easy of a fall guy. Do you think the least town read person, if scum is going to give himself away like that?

Maybe people aren't understanding me but that is my perspective from having played in RL and the way this game is going, it goes against PPA but this is how townie looking scum win games. You have to look at all angles.


ok that makes sense you can be town
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 08 2015 04:23 GMT
#1897
On November 08 2015 12:00 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 11:57 Half the Sky wrote:
I anticipate I will be up until 0400 my time (or another hour and change from this post) so if anyone wants to talk, will do.

I answered Rels' questions, I got Artanis's earlier, if I missed yours, flag me. I read the last 10 pages and I don't think I missed any more.

Since Rels is up for debate, I'll prioritise him over the Xata meta analysis...


How about you talk to me on how Xata and rayn both still town read each other and attack SL after the first mission?


=[ we lost
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 08 2015 04:25 GMT
#1898
hts just vote no on every nomination. I have the 5th and last nominationo f the cycle so I will just put a team of you and me and they cant vote it down
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 08 2015 04:32 GMT
#1901
shockey/rels/hts and anyone else on #team target

I have the 5th nomination. if all 4 are voted down I get the final say and that will probably be the mission team. Just keep that in mind when your making your votes. We can outsmart the scum here
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 08 2015 04:33 GMT
#1902
On November 08 2015 13:27 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 13:23 sicklucker wrote:
On November 08 2015 12:00 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:57 Half the Sky wrote:
I anticipate I will be up until 0400 my time (or another hour and change from this post) so if anyone wants to talk, will do.

I answered Rels' questions, I got Artanis's earlier, if I missed yours, flag me. I read the last 10 pages and I don't think I missed any more.

Since Rels is up for debate, I'll prioritise him over the Xata meta analysis...


How about you talk to me on how Xata and rayn both still town read each other and attack SL after the first mission?


=[ we lost


Why say that?


frusteration
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 08 2015 05:04 GMT
#1904
I think my nomination is the best chance for town because we wont have 3 scum voting against my team if im correct. I was not aware of the order but i would be open to a rels submission
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 08 2015 05:12 GMT
#1905
so hts lets say you think both me and rels are town. The team rels submits is voted on. so its most likely only going to pass if it includes a scum because it will get 3 votes from scum. But since the team I submit will have no vote we dont have this problem. Its still a gamble that im right but its a good gamble. With the team rels submits theres no upside because either scum will pass or it or its likely fails.

Thats my two cents im still open to it tho
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 08 2015 17:24 GMT
#1924
On November 08 2015 22:47 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 13:32 sicklucker wrote:
shockey/rels/hts and anyone else on #team target

I have the 5th nomination. if all 4 are voted down I get the final say and that will probably be the mission team. Just keep that in mind when your making your votes. We can outsmart the scum here


You'll be voting NO otherwise then? And including the scummiest people on your proposed team? >.> Sounds like a plan......


why not? I have the final say seems dumb to not want that
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 08 2015 17:26 GMT
#1925
also most people dont have the information I have. that the people who were deemed town early in the game are the most scummiest
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 08 2015 17:28 GMT
#1926
xata if your the town in rayn/you your literally losing town the game thinking the way you do. People like shockey/rels who voted no on a mission that failed are not going to be scum very often. you need to adjust your reads as scum bro
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 08 2015 18:39 GMT
#1929
lol you think those are my reads?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 08 2015 18:40 GMT
#1931
On November 09 2015 03:02 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 02:28 sicklucker wrote:
xata if your the town in rayn/you your literally losing town the game thinking the way you do. People like shockey/rels who voted no on a mission that failed are not going to be scum very often. you need to adjust your reads as scum bro


Two out of your three scum reads voted no, didn't they? Or am I wrong about your reads listed above?


its the worst attempt i ever ever seen. Like you dont even know your top scum reads. reads? your wrong about like 4 people on that list.

more like town shockey rels hts

scum everyone else but especially you
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 08 2015 18:48 GMT
#1934
kitas whole being town platform this game is questioning me on my reads. but he just proved he did not even know my reads? anyone? anyone seeing this?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 08 2015 18:49 GMT
#1935
On November 09 2015 03:42 ShoCkeyy wrote:
SL why should I trust HTS to being town, just curious? I've been rethinking some of my reads at this point.


i had a moment where i decided shes town for the rest of the game. I cant remember what it was (i qouted in my filter) but with the state of the game its a gamble im going with
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 08 2015 18:52 GMT
#1936
On November 09 2015 03:42 ShoCkeyy wrote:
SL why should I trust HTS to being town, just curious? I've been rethinking some of my reads at this point.


like you just have to eventually trust people and gamble in this game everyones scum until I have reasons to believe they are town, I found 4 most likely towns thats all i need right now. If you think im town (you should since you think rayn/xata are scum) then gamble on me by no voting untill its my noms
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings95
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 156
RuFF_SC2 137
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13931
Rain 2245
Shuttle 608
Artosis 575
NaDa 30
Bale 29
League of Legends
Doublelift3844
Counter-Strike
taco 357
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox801
Mew2King87
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor947
Other Games
summit1g8826
Day[9].tv709
JimRising 644
PiGStarcraft339
C9.Mang0308
ArmadaUGS66
ViBE57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV285
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP94
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra780
• Day9tv709
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
10h 49m
OSC
19h 49m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 7h
Online Event
1d 8h
FEL
1d 13h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.