• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:03
CEST 16:03
KST 23:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12199 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 14:38 GMT
#1681
Like the SL inclusion would be so opportunistic and easy from a scum-rayn POV. I really, really don't understand why he was agreeing so easily with it. Artanis should've been much more obvious from his POV imo. I don't even recall rayn having a strong read on SL pre-inclusion.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 14:40 GMT
#1686
On November 07 2015 23:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 23:38 Superbia wrote:
Like the SL inclusion would be so opportunistic and easy from a scum-rayn POV. I really, really don't understand why he was agreeing so easily with it. Artanis should've been much more obvious from his POV imo. I don't even recall rayn having a strong read on SL pre-inclusion.

So now there are three four who can't understand the fact that I NEVER PUSHED SL TO BE ON THE TEAM!!!!

fucking retarded.


Then why the fuck did you vote yes??? Why not wait until Artanis, who was next, makes the team???
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 14:42 GMT
#1689
On November 07 2015 23:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 23:36 Superbia wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:29 Superbia wrote:
Same reason as you. Strong players do not get easily townread. This is all in my filter, I believe I've answered this question before.

Then why did you hard-townread me in the first place?!?!?!?


Because you shared the exact same town-reads as me at a certain point.

I have a question for you rayn- as you are now starting to push scum onto me. Who am I with?

I don't even think you are top 3 scum if you are reading the thread properly....
I am just questioning you of the stuff that doesn't make any sense.
If you have not realized i am okkay with you being on the team that would go on a mission rn...


Good. That was not clear to me.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 14:48 GMT
#1700
On November 07 2015 23:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 23:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:40 Superbia wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:38 Superbia wrote:
Like the SL inclusion would be so opportunistic and easy from a scum-rayn POV. I really, really don't understand why he was agreeing so easily with it. Artanis should've been much more obvious from his POV imo. I don't even recall rayn having a strong read on SL pre-inclusion.

So now there are three four who can't understand the fact that I NEVER PUSHED SL TO BE ON THE TEAM!!!!

fucking retarded.


Then why the fuck did you vote yes??? Why not wait until Artanis, who was next, makes the team???

I would imagine that since he townread me and thought there was a good chance SL was town, I could make the 4-man team with the other three and then win the game.

yes


C'mon. This is so blatantly the "too easy" trap if you're town. Get more information...

The fucking disgusting thing is that some of the scummiest people have the best voting record.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 14:48 GMT
#1701
I'm going to read your Xatalos stuff now HtS.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 14:52 GMT
#1705
On November 07 2015 23:49 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 23:48 Superbia wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:40 Superbia wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:38 Superbia wrote:
Like the SL inclusion would be so opportunistic and easy from a scum-rayn POV. I really, really don't understand why he was agreeing so easily with it. Artanis should've been much more obvious from his POV imo. I don't even recall rayn having a strong read on SL pre-inclusion.

So now there are three four who can't understand the fact that I NEVER PUSHED SL TO BE ON THE TEAM!!!!

fucking retarded.


Then why the fuck did you vote yes??? Why not wait until Artanis, who was next, makes the team???

I would imagine that since he townread me and thought there was a good chance SL was town, I could make the 4-man team with the other three and then win the game.

yes


C'mon. This is so blatantly the "too easy" trap if you're town. Get more information...

The fucking disgusting thing is that some of the scummiest people have the best voting record.


then how are they scummy? votes are everything


No they're not. It completely depends on their mindset. In my resistance group everyone began voting fairly obviously and straightforward (not all), but now most mafia will vote yes on an all-town team (especially if shit seems dire for mafia) and just straight up no on a team they're not in (especially if most seem to agree).
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 14:53 GMT
#1707
On November 07 2015 23:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 23:48 Superbia wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:40 Superbia wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:38 Superbia wrote:
Like the SL inclusion would be so opportunistic and easy from a scum-rayn POV. I really, really don't understand why he was agreeing so easily with it. Artanis should've been much more obvious from his POV imo. I don't even recall rayn having a strong read on SL pre-inclusion.

So now there are three four who can't understand the fact that I NEVER PUSHED SL TO BE ON THE TEAM!!!!

fucking retarded.


Then why the fuck did you vote yes??? Why not wait until Artanis, who was next, makes the team???

I would imagine that since he townread me and thought there was a good chance SL was town, I could make the 4-man team with the other three and then win the game.

yes


C'mon. This is so blatantly the "too easy" trap if you're town. Get more information...

The fucking disgusting thing is that some of the scummiest people have the best voting record.

that is not a fucking trap if i think, as i did, that all of you three are town.
you didn't seem to have any problem with this either so why the fuck am i scum for it now?


What? I voted no. I wanted to see the votes and then see what Artanis would do.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 14:56 GMT
#1710
On November 07 2015 23:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 23:52 Superbia wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:49 sicklucker wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:48 Superbia wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:40 Superbia wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:38 Superbia wrote:
Like the SL inclusion would be so opportunistic and easy from a scum-rayn POV. I really, really don't understand why he was agreeing so easily with it. Artanis should've been much more obvious from his POV imo. I don't even recall rayn having a strong read on SL pre-inclusion.

So now there are three four who can't understand the fact that I NEVER PUSHED SL TO BE ON THE TEAM!!!!

fucking retarded.


Then why the fuck did you vote yes??? Why not wait until Artanis, who was next, makes the team???

I would imagine that since he townread me and thought there was a good chance SL was town, I could make the 4-man team with the other three and then win the game.

yes


C'mon. This is so blatantly the "too easy" trap if you're town. Get more information...

The fucking disgusting thing is that some of the scummiest people have the best voting record.


then how are they scummy? votes are everything


No they're not. It completely depends on their mindset. In my resistance group everyone began voting fairly obviously and straightforward (not all), but now most mafia will vote yes on an all-town team (especially if shit seems dire for mafia) and just straight up no on a team they're not in (especially if most seem to agree).

this is bullshit. right now mafia will never vote yay in an all town team.


Maybe? It depends on their public position on the players in the team.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 14:57 GMT
#1712
On November 07 2015 23:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 23:55 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:52 Superbia wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:49 sicklucker wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:48 Superbia wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:40 Superbia wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
So now there are three four who can't understand the fact that I NEVER PUSHED SL TO BE ON THE TEAM!!!!

fucking retarded.


Then why the fuck did you vote yes??? Why not wait until Artanis, who was next, makes the team???

I would imagine that since he townread me and thought there was a good chance SL was town, I could make the 4-man team with the other three and then win the game.

yes


C'mon. This is so blatantly the "too easy" trap if you're town. Get more information...

The fucking disgusting thing is that some of the scummiest people have the best voting record.


then how are they scummy? votes are everything


No they're not. It completely depends on their mindset. In my resistance group everyone began voting fairly obviously and straightforward (not all), but now most mafia will vote yes on an all-town team (especially if shit seems dire for mafia) and just straight up no on a team they're not in (especially if most seem to agree).

this is bullshit. right now mafia will never vote yay in an all town team.


How do you know?

because if the town gets an all town mission right now we win.
use your brain, at least a little ok?


Now- yes. Not for 3man.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 14:59 GMT
#1715
On November 07 2015 23:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 23:57 Superbia wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:55 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:52 Superbia wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:49 sicklucker wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:48 Superbia wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
[quote]
I would imagine that since he townread me and thought there was a good chance SL was town, I could make the 4-man team with the other three and then win the game.

yes


C'mon. This is so blatantly the "too easy" trap if you're town. Get more information...

The fucking disgusting thing is that some of the scummiest people have the best voting record.


then how are they scummy? votes are everything


No they're not. It completely depends on their mindset. In my resistance group everyone began voting fairly obviously and straightforward (not all), but now most mafia will vote yes on an all-town team (especially if shit seems dire for mafia) and just straight up no on a team they're not in (especially if most seem to agree).

this is bullshit. right now mafia will never vote yay in an all town team.


How do you know?

because if the town gets an all town mission right now we win.
use your brain, at least a little ok?


Now- yes. Not for 3man.

I thought you were talking about this mission and not the 3-man one.


Negative. Talking about votes so far.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 15:07 GMT
#1718
Ugh it's so disgusting. I really do not have time before deadline. I've half-read HtS stuff on Xat but I haven't been able to make up my mind on it. I think HtS may probably (kind of reluctantly) be town mostly due to dumbtells (like positive conclusions pre-flip). I don't think she does that as mafia. I think the team I suggested may be a good team to start off with. See where that takes us.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 15:17 GMT
#1720
On November 08 2015 00:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 00:07 Superbia wrote:
Ugh it's so disgusting. I really do not have time before deadline. I've half-read HtS stuff on Xat but I haven't been able to make up my mind on it. I think HtS may probably (kind of reluctantly) be town mostly due to dumbtells (like positive conclusions pre-flip). I don't think she does that as mafia. I think the team I suggested may be a good team to start off with. See where that takes us.

Why do you actually think HtS could be town?
What are these "dumbtells" you are talking about and why is it more likely they come from town than from mafia?


There's been some sporadic stuff in her filter. One of the prominent examples is: After the rayn/xat/sl team went through (votes revealed), she instantly starts saying there's likely a scum between me and kita. This leans me to believe that she really had faith in the team. Added on that she had been, seemingly, incredibly busy/tired, which may explain the mistake of being too conclusive.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 15:26 GMT
#1724
On November 08 2015 00:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 00:17 Superbia wrote:
On November 08 2015 00:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 08 2015 00:07 Superbia wrote:
Ugh it's so disgusting. I really do not have time before deadline. I've half-read HtS stuff on Xat but I haven't been able to make up my mind on it. I think HtS may probably (kind of reluctantly) be town mostly due to dumbtells (like positive conclusions pre-flip). I don't think she does that as mafia. I think the team I suggested may be a good team to start off with. See where that takes us.

Why do you actually think HtS could be town?
What are these "dumbtells" you are talking about and why is it more likely they come from town than from mafia?


There's been some sporadic stuff in her filter. One of the prominent examples is: After the rayn/xat/sl team went through (votes revealed), she instantly starts saying there's likely a scum between me and kita. This leans me to believe that she really had faith in the team. Added on that she had been, seemingly, incredibly busy/tired, which may explain the mistake of being too conclusive.

Okay so let's say you are scum and you yay-voted the team.
Why would you not make "positive conclusions pre-flip"?


Okay. That's fair enough. Maybe I concluded too quickly here. It seemed like she made a mistake/dumbtell (she said next nomination should be rayn/xat/art, which lead me to believe she also didn't think the mission was going through, but had faith in rayn/xat). But next filter page it becomes apparent she was already discussing the next team, but didn't know it was a 4 player mission. Meh.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 09 2015 17:13 GMT
#2096
Hey boys&girls,

Going to be looking to replace out. x: My time has been super-limited and it's not going to get any better anytime soon. Alas. I really enjoyed it. =/
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 278
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 278
mouzHeroMarine 230
ProTech150
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41390
Bisu 2791
Hyuk 1689
Shuttle 1619
Mini 695
EffOrt 631
Larva 445
Soma 320
firebathero 234
ZerO 210
[ Show more ]
hero 123
Last 98
Zeus 73
Pusan 67
Sexy 53
Killer 50
Hyun 47
Bale 36
Trap 36
Mong 35
sorry 32
Hm[arnc] 27
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 25
Aegong 22
zelot 19
Rock 12
Noble 12
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6855
qojqva1496
Dendi987
Counter-Strike
fl0m1052
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1287
crisheroes1020
Liquid`Hasu455
Lowko428
Other Games
gofns50010
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1350
DeMusliM276
Livibee173
Hui .142
Liquid`VortiX133
ArmadaUGS87
Mew2King86
ZerO(Twitch)20
CosmosSc2 18
elazer12
KnowMe4
Beastyqt1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6612
League of Legends
• Jankos1901
Other Games
• WagamamaTV200
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 58m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 58m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 58m
INu's Battles
21h 58m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.