• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:09
CEST 06:09
KST 13:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7516 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 05 2015 23:02 GMT
#1317
Holy shit those NOs... this game may be solved.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 05 2015 23:05 GMT
#1322
Yeah, that seems kind of weird. An entire day to do the mission may also be too long (no patience), but I'm not sure how to solve it.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 05 2015 23:06 GMT
#1323
On November 06 2015 08:05 Half the Sky wrote:
Superbia, why did you vote it down? Unless it's already apparent in your filter and I just need to open another tab on mobile...


There's literally no point in voting yes? Like look at the next on the leader circulation. I'd rather get as much voting logic as possible.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 05 2015 23:23 GMT
#1329
On November 06 2015 08:16 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 08:06 Superbia wrote:
On November 06 2015 08:05 Half the Sky wrote:
Superbia, why did you vote it down? Unless it's already apparent in your filter and I just need to open another tab on mobile...


There's literally no point in voting yes? Like look at the next on the leader circulation. I'd rather get as much voting logic as possible.


I looked through your filter. You have sicklucker as a scumread so that makes some sense.

But your last sentence here indicates you might just keep downvoting for more logic or...since you would appear to be townreading rayn/Artanis.


What? I didn't downvote bc I have SL as a scum-read. He was in my PoE non-town circle somewhere at the end. I downvoted because there is literally no reason for the team to go right now. I'd rather collect more votes.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 05 2015 23:31 GMT
#1333
Ty James.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 06 2015 23:10 GMT
#1420
.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 06 2015 23:19 GMT
#1427
Just from votes first glance would say 1 between SL and Xat seems more likely. Kita's probably town.

First team (nominated by HtS):
kitaman27
raynpelikoneet
Half the Sky

1 accept from Shockey, rest reject.

second team (nominated by Xat):
Xatalos,
rayn,
sicklucker

Votes:
Half the Sky - YES
Xatalos - YES
Artanis[Xp] - YES
raynpelikoneet - YES
ShoCkeyy - NO
Rels - NO
sicklucker - YES
kitaman27 - NO
Superbia - NO

But then you look at votes and pretty much all of the commonly read scummy people vote NO. Doesn't make much sense, fucking tinfoil hatting on rayn right now as well. I think he voted Yes way too easily. Especially if he's a veteran Resistance player.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 06 2015 23:20 GMT
#1428
All right. Fucking super tinfoil hat right now. What if that entire team is scum?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 06 2015 23:21 GMT
#1430
We did get the number of sabotages HtS: 1. It's in the post.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 06 2015 23:25 GMT
#1438
I'm way too tired to actually properly evaluate right now. I'll do some actual logic tomorrow rather than conjecture.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 06 2015 23:26 GMT
#1440
On November 07 2015 08:25 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Lol.... Of course..... I don't look crazy now do I? ;\


Actually leaning on TMI in my mind atm, but I'll re-eval your filter somewhere tomorrow.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 06 2015 23:33 GMT
#1449
The fucking strategy was literally discussed in the very intro of the thread. Like mafia know how to do it. They're not going to fuck up.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 14:23 GMT
#1662
Actually barely have time today, unfortunately.

Imo we have to find out which of the three is scum (maybe more). We can't exclude all 3 of them in the team, because if we get a fail we're essentially fucked in the ass. In my world Xatalos is either exclusively with rayn or not scum (though rayn could be independently scum). SL is a fucked-up case, as I really can't see him in the team ever again. His reactions don't help.

My other problem is that Artanis/HtS are both on the yes votes despite not being on the team, which kind of means I don't want to include them on the team.

The team I would suggest would be: Rayn/Xatalos/Superbia/Kita (or perhaps Artanis instead of Kita, since Kita could be with SL- I'm still a little stuck on who the last member would be- probably someone who is/was on the raynistown-train). Which means that if this team produces a fail rayn would probably be for sure mafia. Yes, I understand that this could be a set up if I'm mafia myself, but get fucked.

So to re-iterate: we cannot make a team which excludes all members of the first team at this point in time, as a fail would mean absolutely fuck all.

I also know that people had some questions for me: rayn and rels. Rels I don't remember your question so please restate it asap (maybe I'll find it after this post). Rayn, I stated that I had the willies on you and HtS even though you both felt town. I've explained this I believe.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 14:23 GMT
#1663
Brb rq.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 14:24 GMT
#1665
Actually it has to be Art instead of Kita on that team. Art was riding the rayntown-train.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 14:27 GMT
#1667
If pass we win, if fail rayntrain confirmed bullshit (and by proxy rels/kita/maybe shockey prob town)
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 14:28 GMT
#1668
On November 07 2015 23:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 23:23 Superbia wrote:
I also know that people had some questions for me: rayn and rels. Rels I don't remember your question so please restate it asap (maybe I'll find it after this post). Rayn, I stated that I had the willies on you and HtS even though you both felt town. I've explained this I believe.

Where did you exactly say that?
I am pretty sure you hard-townread at least me before making the "iffy" post.


I had you hard townread after list which was super similar to mine
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 14:29 GMT
#1670
Same reason as you. Strong players do not get easily townread. This is all in my filter, I believe I've answered this question before.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 14:36 GMT
#1675
On November 07 2015 23:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 23:29 Superbia wrote:
Same reason as you. Strong players do not get easily townread. This is all in my filter, I believe I've answered this question before.

Then why did you hard-townread me in the first place?!?!?!?


Because you shared the exact same town-reads as me at a certain point.

I have a question for you rayn- as you are now starting to push scum onto me. Who am I with?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 14:36 GMT
#1676
On November 07 2015 23:35 sicklucker wrote:
wy do xata and rayn have to both be scum super?


Rayn can be independent scum. I don't believe Xatalos can be. That's literally just a feeling. I don't think town-rayn can be fooled so hard so easily.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
ProTech119
Nina 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2179
Shuttle 1177
Snow 74
Dewaltoss 57
Noble 49
Bale 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1075
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor566
Other Games
summit1g8904
JimRising 638
C9.Mang0308
PiGStarcraft279
Mew2King245
ViBE56
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta17
• practicex 14
• Response 5
• Letter145
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota215
League of Legends
• Lourlo1207
• Rush439
• Stunt264
Other Games
• Scarra825
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 51m
OSC
17h 51m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.