• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:30
CEST 21:30
KST 04:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9140 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 04 2015 16:39 GMT
#1003
No as in: I'm not completely certain on Rels, especially now that I've cooled down a little. That being said, he's still on top of my scum-list for now. Will take a mission-flip to re-evaluate probably.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 04 2015 16:41 GMT
#1006
On November 05 2015 01:39 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 01:29 Xatalos wrote:
On November 04 2015 23:45 Rels wrote:
On November 04 2015 20:52 Xatalos wrote:
Crap... My phone deleted everything I was writing as I went back to look at filters :/ Now I'll just write from the top of my head..

So yeah, right now I think shockeyy is probably scum (especially if he didn't realize that the votes would be public like sicklucker said..). The remaining scum should be one of HTS/Kita (explained before) and one of Rels/Superbia/Artanis. Tbh Rels hasn't seemed too bad lately considering his constant activity and engagement, while Superbia and Artanis have basically continued semi-lurking for a long time now. Not really confident who there is scum, but that should be resolved as the game progresses.

So overall, not really confident in attempting an all-scum team right now. Probably best just to go with the safe plan of me, rayn and.. sicklucker? He hasn't really done much besides the weird OMGUS on me, but just with PoE, the point about shockeyy and overall his "I don't give a fuck" attitude seem more likely from town IMO. Tentatively:

##Nominate Xatalos, rayn, sicklucker
(That should work?)

I'll be online only very sporadically for a while, but please comment.

Still following the thread sentiment I see. When I bring up stuff on HTS, you say "mm maybe she's scum." When SL asks to be in the team, you agree and roll with it. I'm not seeing SL is town or scum; but the way you're playing is super scummy.
Alright it's time to roll out the meta analysis on you. Will do this tonight when I have more time.


I'm confused by this post. Didn't you call me a good townread recently? What's with this "super scummy" suddenly? Besides, I didn't even read SL's post before my nomination... Which you should have noticed by the fact that I hadn't even got to reading Artanis's post before I started typing.

Overall, would be nice to hear more opinions on the current proposal. From you, from Superbia, and others.

Mm I'll check that tonight. I need to check your filter length compared to your scum / town game, but 10 pages already feels enormous considering we're in N1 in a normal game.
Assuming the filter length analysis confirms what I think right now: I would like you to switch sicklucker with kita, shockey, me or Artanis. SL is not doing much; nothing he did was scum indicative, but nominating someone just because he doesn't seem to care is not ideal when there is stronger choice.


This can't happen.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 04 2015 16:43 GMT
#1007
On November 05 2015 01:40 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 01:35 Superbia wrote:
Kind of nowhere. It's PoE. I expect town SL to be a lot more involved and active. He hasn't really done anything this game. He has done this before as town, but I can read him when he's doing shit, not when he's not. So he goes in the back of the PoE list.


Has he / do you expect he would take this attitude as scum? Isn't it actually good for him here that he plays similarly as town?

I'm also considering Artanis atm though, liked his recent posts. About you, I'm not quite so sure on.


I'm not sure what SL's scum-play is there days. I think it's usually pretty easy to read him if he's not lurking. The fact that he's not coming up with weird ass logic/strategies this game is troubling.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 04 2015 16:43 GMT
#1009
Okay have to go bye.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 04 2015 20:46 GMT
#1075
On November 05 2015 02:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well to be fair, Superbia, at which point you started townreading Xatalos?
I assume you are townreading him now, right?


Upwards slope after I started flipping on him. I feel his logic has been super consistent this game. Especially on me. Like it's been logical but still wary. Feels very natural.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 04 2015 20:47 GMT
#1076
What's the team?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 04 2015 20:53 GMT
#1079
On November 05 2015 05:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 05:46 Superbia wrote:
On November 05 2015 02:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well to be fair, Superbia, at which point you started townreading Xatalos?
I assume you are townreading him now, right?


Upwards slope after I started flipping on him. I feel his logic has been super consistent this game. Especially on me. Like it's been logical but still wary. Feels very natural.

I'd like to hear a page number or poat or something where null gets upgraded to town.


poat?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 04 2015 20:57 GMT
#1080
Looking at his filter I can't really find a post that jumps out as super town or whatever. But from my POV I know I'm town, right. And rels was coming after me hard, but Xat never wavered on his town-lean on me. It was at most null. If Xat was mafia I think he would've agreed with Rels regardless of Rels alignment and would've taken the opportunity to flip on me and put on more pressure.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 04 2015 20:57 GMT
#1081
Anyway I have to brb rq.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 04 2015 21:55 GMT
#1093
On November 05 2015 06:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 05:56 Superbia wrote:
Okay. I'm here. Gonna read through some stuff, play some isaac. Expect some comments later. Probably before deadline. Haven't made my mind up on team yet. First glance seems HtS is leaning town. Yet team feels iffy. Idk yet.

This post. Who is iffy?


What team was this again? Like you+hts+xat?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 04 2015 21:57 GMT
#1094
If so- I've explained already that I was/am pretty worried about both your and HtS' scum-game. I don't really have general/meta town/scum tells on either of you (well, I do on you, but I haven't sold myself on it yet. If you end up flipping town this game it's correct).
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 04 2015 22:12 GMT
#1097
Xat what's your current team? I can't find it on short notice (also being lazy).
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 04 2015 22:52 GMT
#1122
Swap SL with Art.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 04 2015 22:56 GMT
#1125
Xat pls
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 04 2015 22:57 GMT
#1126
I don't want to explain. Trusterino pls.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 04 2015 23:03 GMT
#1130
This one is probably going to get rejected straight out bc there's a good chance SL will just continue to lurk. =/ Artanis would've gotten some votes.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 04 2015 23:17 GMT
#1139
I'm not even hard scum-reading you dumbass. You're in my PoE-scumlist
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 04 2015 23:17 GMT
#1141
On November 05 2015 08:12 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 01:43 Superbia wrote:
On November 05 2015 01:40 Xatalos wrote:
On November 05 2015 01:35 Superbia wrote:
Kind of nowhere. It's PoE. I expect town SL to be a lot more involved and active. He hasn't really done anything this game. He has done this before as town, but I can read him when he's doing shit, not when he's not. So he goes in the back of the PoE list.


Has he / do you expect he would take this attitude as scum? Isn't it actually good for him here that he plays similarly as town?

I'm also considering Artanis atm though, liked his recent posts. About you, I'm not quite so sure on.


I'm not sure what SL's scum-play is there days. I think it's usually pretty easy to read him if he's not lurking. The fact that he's not coming up with weird ass logic/strategies this game is troubling.


BUT I AM. LIKE I CAME UP WITH SOME PRETTY CRAZY SHIT


Like what?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 04 2015 23:17 GMT
#1142
On November 05 2015 08:17 Superbia wrote:
I'm not even hard scum-reading you dumbass. You're in my PoE-scumlist


Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 04 2015 23:31 GMT
#1152
Brinngggg ittt
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason58
BRAT_OK 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22309
Mini 376
Dewaltoss 148
Hyuk 146
firebathero 115
ggaemo 83
ZZZero.O 69
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7686
febbydoto20
League of Legends
Doublelift889
Counter-Strike
fl0m1035
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4271
Khaldor1445
crisheroes1070
Liquid`Hasu791
Other Games
summit1g2598
FrodaN2379
Beastyqt789
mouzStarbuck355
KnowMe320
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King58
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1103
BasetradeTV161
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 106
• StrangeGG 42
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• 80smullet 19
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8075
• WagamamaTV442
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur266
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 30m
INu's Battles
16h 30m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 30m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 30m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.