• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:58
CEST 11:58
KST 18:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)36Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7823 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 16 2015 22:48 GMT
#3263
On November 17 2015 07:47 Vivax wrote:
Yeaaaaa ok, ýou people are all so eager to rush through the game when it's so much fun trying to solve it.
And we still have another day to talk this through.

I like kita for the summary but I still need to gain more info from that. I bookmarked it.



were not rushing. this same team was already submitted and 0 scummy people voted yes for it. ITS ALL TOWN
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 16 2015 22:54 GMT
#3264
ok im worried about shockey and other derps quitting on this game about to change noms i think
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 16 2015 22:54 GMT
#3265
#nominate artanis half the sky shockeyy vivax
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 16 2015 22:57 GMT
#3267
I understand what your saying vivax but we have been at this alot longer then you. Two of my confirmed town circle have already threatened to ask to be replaced out. No ones playing anymore lets put this to an end
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 16 2015 23:00 GMT
#3268
I decided to go for the win here because of two factor. I didnt have your garanteed vote and shockey wont be able to play after today. i think I have to end it here to have the best chance for town to win
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 16 2015 23:06 GMT
#3271
if you havent figured him out yet you never will. ALso this could be a trap you control the final garanteed nom anyway and I trust you
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 17 2015 04:22 GMT
#3275
On November 17 2015 08:16 Vivax wrote:
The thing is that tomorrow I'll probs be busy with exam and afterparty.

Not sure if I can get home early enough for a good decision.


then why the hell are you asking me to not do that team..?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 17 2015 18:57 GMT
#3290
On November 17 2015 17:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Actually I wonder if it could possibly be Rayn/Xata/Rels. Kita has been tryharding pretty hard. Not sure it'd make sense for Xata to send a 2-spy team on the first mission, but Rayn was heavily townread by almost everyone so it's possible he felt like he didn't have a choice.


ya its possible I already suggested this breifly
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 17 2015 19:00 GMT
#3291
On November 18 2015 00:44 Xatalos wrote:
I still don't quite see the appeal of a team with HTS in it. She's voted YES to every failure team systematically (even while not being a part of it herself..) and her push on me has been very... Draining. It's just an endless barrage of weak/false arguments.

If you're town, HTS, we really need to talk about your arguments post-game. Maybe it's possible you could just be an extremely tunneled and overly optimistic voter. But I still can't easily accept it.

If this passes (as it seems), I guess it's pretty much game over either way. If it's all town, it shouldn't be hard to find a fifth objectively clear townie afterwards. Or rather, scum should just concede. If there's scum (HTS....) in there, then GG, well played.

I'll probably just vote NO again anyway. Can't bring myself to vote YES for HTS.... But I guess it's not the worst thing even if it passes. Kind of focused on other things at this point.


shes played the game the hardest and only me.art.shockey/hts votes yes for a mission shes on. I know im town and im like 99% sure shockeys town so I dont really see a very likely team. And if she was mafia her team could have just won it there but choose not to fot some reason. Im more worried about artanis because he has no nice vote logic like this to suggest hes town but he gets on because theres so many baddies so w/e
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 17 2015 19:02 GMT
#3292
On November 18 2015 02:54 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2015 08:00 sicklucker wrote:
I decided to go for the win here because of two factor. I didnt have your garanteed vote and shockey wont be able to play after today. i think I have to end it here to have the best chance for town to win

That's bullshit. From your POV, there is only advantages waiting a few more days to decide who would be the fifth man. I literally cannot see why you are doing that - as either alignement, since you're more townread than Arta in the case you're both scum.


theres certainly no scum reason. My town reason is that my confirmed town shockey cant play anymore so I may as well end the game now rather then risk losing his vote because he has no time
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 17 2015 21:06 GMT
#3294
because you had no reads for 99% of the game
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 17 2015 21:08 GMT
#3295
like kita you just did nothing. I dont think I ever played with you before but if this is your town game why even play. put yourself in my shoes. the only thing you added to the entire game was say im scum
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 17 2015 21:52 GMT
#3298
ya also I was wondering why scum didnt concede if its the obvious team but then I remembered there was no qt. but who knows artanis probably swaggin
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 17 2015 21:53 GMT
#3299
is reveal in 7 mins or an hour
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 17 2015 22:20 GMT
#3302
like kita when people ask for your reada you posted an elimination chart of combos of teams then and that was it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 17 2015 23:01 GMT
#3307
yep sound about right
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 17 2015 23:03 GMT
#3312
no idea how you townread art there hts. Only reason I gave in to peer presure (and so over this game awile aago) didnt help coag replaced in oh wellz gg
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 17 2015 23:03 GMT
#3314
On November 18 2015 08:03 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I fucking knew Xata was scum... I called it from the beginning. That rayn xata combo wombo was just way tooooo weird. Before Rayn left, I started to consider him town btw, I just didn't want to drop the read cause then I'd for sure look like mafia.


? everyone and their mother knew lol
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 17 2015 23:05 GMT
#3316
its kind of a little annoying because if coag even palyed this game remotely at all town never losses. Lets just blame coag i told you he would lose us this game
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 17 2015 23:07 GMT
#3322
On November 18 2015 08:06 Xatalos wrote:
Nice! We might have just lost if SL went with his original team, since the mood seemed to be for voting YES to the next team up (and would be a bit hard to fail anything if it was all-town), but luckily you ended up including Artanis. Nice game overall, especially early on. Got a bit lazy after sabotaging though. Surprisingly demotivating to get all that suspicion after being on the fail team


im sure nothing would have changed. I knew I had an all town team I could have passed but no one was changing reads game was dead was bored shockey was quitting
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1608
Bisu 827
BeSt 368
Horang2 341
Hyuk 268
actioN 223
Jaedong 178
Zeus 159
Leta 152
EffOrt 144
[ Show more ]
Light 120
ZerO 80
Soma 78
Shinee 46
Mind 43
Mong 40
soO 33
Killer 32
Aegong 30
Pusan 29
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 22
PianO 19
hero 18
Terrorterran 15
sorry 14
Sharp 12
Rush 11
JulyZerg 10
HiyA 9
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe158
League of Legends
JimRising 367
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1239
shoxiejesuss905
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
Other Games
gofns33472
summit1g8251
singsing1531
ceh9655
crisheroes303
XBOCT242
DeMusliM155
ArmadaUGS105
Livibee99
ZerO(Twitch)13
QueenE0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick526
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream231
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH268
• LUISG 23
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Jankos2053
• Rush1278
• Stunt423
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2m
OSC
3h 2m
Stellar Fest
3h 2m
OSC
14h 2m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.