• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:19
CEST 17:19
KST 00:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8981 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 01 2015 23:56 GMT
#168
It's a mild scum-read, for now.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 01 2015 23:59 GMT
#171
All right, I'm off.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 02 2015 11:41 GMT
#269
Xat&rest- Xat's initial post set me off. Saying something like "this is a nightmare for scum" has two results (from writer POV):
1. It distances you from "scum".
2. It downplays scum.

1. Is NAI. 2 is super weird from a town perspective, and leans me more towards mafia. I feel like if you were town and believed this you would've focused on the strength of town, rather than the weakness of mafia, and as a result, would've said something along the lines of "mafia gonna get #rekt #noqt" (or something less trolly). Regardless I feel like commenting on how "weak" mafia is is mafia indicative as it sets up for a lax game.

Now I already had a very real suspicion that you knew that this set up is not a "nightmare" for scum, as you have played resistance(/avalon) before (noted by you correctly associating my merlin comment with avalon). So that double begs the question why you felt the need to point out that mafia was "weak".

I also understand that there is no resolving this situation regardless of your alignment. We can't talk this shit out- since it my suspicion and your possibly-innocent post. I am going, however, going to be suspicious of you. Unfairly? Maybe. But we'll see how your day plays out. So far I don't really like how you've been soft-pushing my push on you. But that may be biased of me.


On the topic of rayn&rels:

I loved rayn's initial post of calling me town, this is exactly the type of opening I would expect out of town-rayn. I would love to hear some more depth behind his meta-read on Xat. But so far rayn is leaning town.


Rels I don't know about. Feels weird that he is literally postponing a read (and not evaluating him at all) on Xat until d3 or whatever (This is something I have done as scum before). The fact that he is also comfortable evaluating people (me, and partially rayn- although I understand rayn) based on interactions with xat feels scummy.

In fact, re-reading the order in which this happens makes me like him less and less. He starts off by going fairly aggressive against my side of the (now infamous) Xat/Super debacle, without giving an opinion on Xat. The fact that I'm nitpicking (your words) against Xat should be NAI, unless you have a town-read on Xat (which you don't). This is highlighted by the fact that if Xat were mafia in this instance, this type of pressure could make me look town, but since you shouldn't know Xat's alignment, you also shouldn't be able to voice a proper opinion on this. You then LATER say that Xat's alignment will become obvious later during the game (also scummy-esque).

So, Rels probably has TMI, and should never be included in any team.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 02 2015 11:43 GMT
#270
Oh yeah, I also kind of didn't like Kita's big 2nd post- felt kind of forced. But not even near sure yet.

I usually start off with lots of big town-reads, not sure where the rest of town is this game lol.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 02 2015 11:52 GMT
#274
On November 02 2015 20:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Superbia FYI Xatalos has not played forum Resistance.


...That makes me slightly more suspicious rofl. But whatever, I have concluded that you are likely town, and that Xat may be town too. Partially due to me trusting your read a little, and partially because of how he's mentally (i.e. logically) handling my push.

Actually Xat was town in the vanilla mafia game too right? The one in which he died n3 or whatever (I've half-followed it)? And where they lynched scum on d3 only? If so that gives him some town-points this game so far.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 02 2015 11:53 GMT
#276
HtS needs to be here soon and be transparent with the selection of team-members.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 02 2015 11:56 GMT
#278
On November 02 2015 20:55 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 20:52 Superbia wrote:
On November 02 2015 20:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Superbia FYI Xatalos has not played forum Resistance.


...That makes me slightly more suspicious rofl. But whatever, I have concluded that you are likely town, and that Xat may be town too. Partially due to me trusting your read a little, and partially because of how he's mentally (i.e. logically) handling my push.

Actually Xat was town in the vanilla mafia game too right? The one in which he died n3 or whatever (I've half-followed it)? And where they lynched scum on d3 only? If so that gives him some town-points this game so far.


Yeah I was town and got shot eventually. Why does that make me townie?


Your posting style and activity level seems similar to that game. Mind you that I've read/skimmed maybe 7-8 pages, so I'm not confident enough to give you a lot of townie-points.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 02 2015 11:58 GMT
#280
What do you think of my point on Rels, rayn?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 02 2015 20:56 GMT
#572
Okay. I'm here. Gonna read through some stuff, play some isaac. Expect some comments later. Probably before deadline. Haven't made my mind up on team yet. First glance seems HtS is leaning town. Yet team feels iffy. Idk yet.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 02 2015 21:30 GMT
#580
Rels have you even read my post explain the whole Xat thing? Every single point you're bringing up (as far as I'm reading - p16) seems to be your own weird interpretation on things and I am really disliking it.

This post in particular is incredibly loaded with your own interpretation, and it really feels like you're driving an agenda here (i.e. to scum-push me):

On November 02 2015 22:34 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 20:52 Superbia wrote:
On November 02 2015 20:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Superbia FYI Xatalos has not played forum Resistance.


...That makes me slightly more suspicious rofl. But whatever, I have concluded that you are likely town, and that Xat may be town too. Partially due to me trusting your read a little, and partially because of how he's mentally (i.e. logically) handling my push.

Actually Xat was town in the vanilla mafia game too right? The one in which he died n3 or whatever (I've half-followed it)? And where they lynched scum on d3 only? If so that gives him some town-points this game so far.

I find this super convenient. Superbia started by scumreading Xata for the nightmare thing, which is understandable. Then there was the "is it still nightmarish ?" "kinda" "now that you've said it's not nightmarish anymore ..." scumread which was super weird. And now that rayn thinks Xata is town for meta, suddenly Xata is town for Superbia too, and I have TMI on him.


Let's break this apart into two pieces:

1. My secondary post on the whole nightmare-ish part is putting into words what I had already expected to have been inside Xatalos' head- that he did not believe it is a "nightmare" for scum. I have explained this.

2. Your TMI has nothing to do with my read on Xatalos whatsoever. The blatant fucking fact is that you are evaluating me for interactions with Xatalos without giving a read on Xatalos. What if he's mafia? Does that change anything for your read on me?

Side note. You exclaim that me beginning to lean town on Xatalos is super convient. In what way? If I am scum, what am I achieving here? Keep in mind that you still have no read on Xatalos (right?). So in what way is me, calling a null for you, super convenient?

Rels, kindly answer the bolded questions and the following:
- Please explain, in detail, how what you perceived to be my push on Xatalos makes me mafia.
- How was my explanation on the matter inadequate? What did not make sense?

I think there was something else I wanted to ask but I forgot. Maybe I'll remember it later.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 02 2015 21:33 GMT
#584
ACtually I'm going to take a bath with gf now so brb.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 03 2015 11:09 GMT
#717
I won't have anytime today bc of my gf's birthday. I will vote yes on this team for reasons I will explain tomorrow.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 03 2015 23:06 GMT
#865
Half-here. Was general consensus no at EoD?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 03 2015 23:07 GMT
#866
So sad. Information baiting is important in resistance.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 03 2015 23:52 GMT
#876
We're not doing a 3-scum mission. That's shit.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 03 2015 23:52 GMT
#878
I'm not caught up at all and won't be for now. I have approx 15m before sleepytimes.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 03 2015 23:53 GMT
#879
That being said, sicklucker, what are your thoughts this game?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 03 2015 23:57 GMT
#880
Don't leave me hanging.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 03 2015 23:59 GMT
#882
On November 04 2015 08:58 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2015 08:52 Superbia wrote:
I'm not caught up at all and won't be for now. I have approx 15m before sleepytimes.


Do you plan to be caught up tomorrow? Its really been a while now since you've given your thoughts.


Probably. It's actually turned out to be a stupidly busy week, since I'll be gone most of Thursday as well. So make that yes. But it will be mostly skimming.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 03 2015 23:59 GMT
#883
People should put down why they voted the way they did. Everyone.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem195
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 195
Railgan 88
IndyStarCraft 49
trigger 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53488
Shuttle 7712
BeSt 785
Horang2 492
actioN 263
Larva 209
Sexy 200
ggaemo 155
Soma 148
Last 115
[ Show more ]
Mind 102
Zeus 78
hero 57
Hyun 55
Aegong 49
Killer 47
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 26
PianO 23
Rock 16
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4862
qojqva2774
Dendi1449
420jenkins457
Fuzer 112
Counter-Strike
fl0m3361
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1177
Liquid`Hasu762
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing882
B2W.Neo880
Beastyqt609
Mlord472
byalli386
Livibee222
ArmadaUGS200
Hui .192
KnowMe120
QueenE86
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 31
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick796
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 56
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2917
League of Legends
• Nemesis2803
Other Games
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 41m
Replay Cast
7h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 41m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 41m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.