• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:58
CEST 14:58
KST 21:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8985 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 25 Next All
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 12:59 GMT
#2054
Could actually look at how many, when I got home.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 13:00 GMT
#2055
On November 09 2015 21:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So like, Xatalos is stubbornly trying to push a team that has both me and him in it, when at least half of the people in the game think one of us might be scum.

HtS doesn't even read the game (or apparently any game she has ever played) so i don't see any reason i should pay any attention to what she posts.

Shockeyy hasn't made a single logical conslusion in this game, and Artanis now for some reason thinks Xatalos is mafia instead of sicklucker because of what Shockeyy says.

sicklucker doesn't wanna say yes to any team he doesn't pick himself, doesn't scumhunt and just hides behind his heuristic.

Superbia gave up a long time ago on this game.

So yeah, i am just gonna vote yes to any team that gets picked and/or wait for SL to present his team and if the team is all town we win -- or if the team fails i am gonna blame the dude who picked the team. Because that's the correct play, right sicklucker?

Basically this game cannot possibly go anywhere so i don't really see any reason why i should give any fucks rn.


Tbh I think this nomination is probably the only one where we have a chance anymore.... But I guess quite a few scumread you now so I can understand why it seems difficult. Then should we just try voting for a team or something?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 13:06 GMT
#2058
On November 09 2015 22:01 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 21:57 Xatalos wrote:
On November 09 2015 21:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 09 2015 20:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So that was the only team that had a reasonable chance of going onto a mission.

##Nominate: raynpelikoneet, sicklucker, Half the sky, Shockeyy

10/10 team, will pass.
On November 09 2015 21:30 Xatalos wrote:
On November 09 2015 20:03 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 09 2015 19:01 Xatalos wrote:
On November 09 2015 16:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 09 2015 09:01 Xatalos wrote:
I guess Superbia/Rels/kita look good for the NO votes at least. It's decently likely that the group is "pure" just based on that. Superbia hasn't really looked bad regardless so it's kind of likely he's town. kita and Rels... Are more questionable for me. I think both of them could have well done what they've done here as scum... It's mostly the NO votes that gives them credit IMO

Meanwhile Artanis does indeed suffer from the YES vote, much like HTS, especially because they weren't on the mission team themselves (I think it's more natural to vote YES if you're included on the mission than if not...). Just considering that, it might actually not be the best idea to include either of them on the next mission....

You think Superbia looks the best between Superbia/Kita/Rels?

He's actually the one I'm questioning the most from my townreads. He has looked pretty good at times, but the inactivity is worrying. Also, given how you've butted heads with him a lot, where does the strong townread come from? I know you read him as town earlier, but not strongly and he hasn't really done much since other than vote no.

On November 09 2015 11:17 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 09 2015 08:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
So yeah, I suggested a team I didn't actually want to see who was going to vote yes on it, gauge responses and all that. I figure after the first mission fails we want to gather some more information anyway. Like Rayn said, there'd be limited information on submitting a team with me/him/Superbia/Kitaman as someone like sicklucker would have an excuse to vote no without really backing it up. Now, we get to hear justifications for things.


If you were to nominate a team you did indeed want to pass, what would it have been?


Honestly there's no team I'm confident in that will pass at the moment. Need more time. The team I'd consider having the highest chance of success would be me/Rayn/Kita/one of Xata and Superbia.


Well, voting NO to the failed mission is already pretty good in itself. I haven't ever thought of him as scummy after the very start either, unlike the other two, so I'd say he's probably the best pick out of the three... The only worrying part about him is his lurking, I agree.

Do you have any evaluations from how the vote went down?


Which vote?

The one we just had that failed. I'm not quite sure what else it could've possibly been?


Oh, I thought you perhaps meant the failed mission, not the recent nomination.

I don't think there's much to it. It was going to be down voted anyways so scum could have done pretty much whatever they wanted?

Surely there's still something they want to show with their votes though? Do you think that the votes have no meaning whatsoever?


I think the team kind of lost its legitimacy when you put your own scumread in it? So since even you were apparently going to down vote it, I don't think it could have really been made to pass...... rayn seems to have given up and just votes YES on anything, SL votes NO until he gets to pick the team, shockeyy's vote makes no sense.... Meh. Did you get something interesting out of it?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 13:10 GMT
#2059
On November 09 2015 22:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 22:00 Xatalos wrote:
On November 09 2015 21:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So like, Xatalos is stubbornly trying to push a team that has both me and him in it, when at least half of the people in the game think one of us might be scum.

HtS doesn't even read the game (or apparently any game she has ever played) so i don't see any reason i should pay any attention to what she posts.

Shockeyy hasn't made a single logical conslusion in this game, and Artanis now for some reason thinks Xatalos is mafia instead of sicklucker because of what Shockeyy says.

sicklucker doesn't wanna say yes to any team he doesn't pick himself, doesn't scumhunt and just hides behind his heuristic.

Superbia gave up a long time ago on this game.

So yeah, i am just gonna vote yes to any team that gets picked and/or wait for SL to present his team and if the team is all town we win -- or if the team fails i am gonna blame the dude who picked the team. Because that's the correct play, right sicklucker?

Basically this game cannot possibly go anywhere so i don't really see any reason why i should give any fucks rn.


Tbh I think this nomination is probably the only one where we have a chance anymore.... But I guess quite a few scumread you now so I can understand why it seems difficult. Then should we just try voting for a team or something?

sure. what team do you want?


I guess something like me+you+Superbia.... And.... One of Artanis/Kita/Rels, not sure which would be best yet. But I'm not sure if that would have high chances of succeeding.... It's hard. Maybe if people could somehow consolidate on a reasonable team that could gain the majority..
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 13:11 GMT
#2061
Any ideas for how to make that happen :/
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 13:15 GMT
#2062
Meh. If someone could make a read chart or something, then maybe we could find a decent majority team...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 13:15 GMT
#2064
I guess Kita made one a while back. I'll go check.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 13:17 GMT
#2065
On November 09 2015 22:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 22:06 Xatalos wrote:
On November 09 2015 22:01 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 09 2015 21:57 Xatalos wrote:
On November 09 2015 21:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 09 2015 20:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So that was the only team that had a reasonable chance of going onto a mission.

##Nominate: raynpelikoneet, sicklucker, Half the sky, Shockeyy

10/10 team, will pass.
On November 09 2015 21:30 Xatalos wrote:
On November 09 2015 20:03 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 09 2015 19:01 Xatalos wrote:
On November 09 2015 16:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 09 2015 09:01 Xatalos wrote:
I guess Superbia/Rels/kita look good for the NO votes at least. It's decently likely that the group is "pure" just based on that. Superbia hasn't really looked bad regardless so it's kind of likely he's town. kita and Rels... Are more questionable for me. I think both of them could have well done what they've done here as scum... It's mostly the NO votes that gives them credit IMO

Meanwhile Artanis does indeed suffer from the YES vote, much like HTS, especially because they weren't on the mission team themselves (I think it's more natural to vote YES if you're included on the mission than if not...). Just considering that, it might actually not be the best idea to include either of them on the next mission....

You think Superbia looks the best between Superbia/Kita/Rels?

He's actually the one I'm questioning the most from my townreads. He has looked pretty good at times, but the inactivity is worrying. Also, given how you've butted heads with him a lot, where does the strong townread come from? I know you read him as town earlier, but not strongly and he hasn't really done much since other than vote no.

On November 09 2015 11:17 kitaman27 wrote:
[quote]

If you were to nominate a team you did indeed want to pass, what would it have been?


Honestly there's no team I'm confident in that will pass at the moment. Need more time. The team I'd consider having the highest chance of success would be me/Rayn/Kita/one of Xata and Superbia.


Well, voting NO to the failed mission is already pretty good in itself. I haven't ever thought of him as scummy after the very start either, unlike the other two, so I'd say he's probably the best pick out of the three... The only worrying part about him is his lurking, I agree.

Do you have any evaluations from how the vote went down?


Which vote?

The one we just had that failed. I'm not quite sure what else it could've possibly been?


Oh, I thought you perhaps meant the failed mission, not the recent nomination.

I don't think there's much to it. It was going to be down voted anyways so scum could have done pretty much whatever they wanted?

Surely there's still something they want to show with their votes though? Do you think that the votes have no meaning whatsoever?


I think the team kind of lost its legitimacy when you put your own scumread in it? So since even you were apparently going to down vote it, I don't think it could have really been made to pass...... rayn seems to have given up and just votes YES on anything, SL votes NO until he gets to pick the team, shockeyy's vote makes no sense.... Meh. Did you get something interesting out of it?

Eh, I don't think I was super clear that I was going to downvote it? Rels didn't seem to understand my intention behind it at least. And like I said, I do think that it says something about SL.


Well hard to think you would vote YES while your scumread was in it?

The SL thing.... I guess so.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 13:24 GMT
#2068
Actually the previous suggestion seems pretty close to a universal townread list.... But it wasn't even close to getting approved either. Meh. I guess this town has some serious trust issues. Not that I'm free of them myself...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 13:28 GMT
#2069
Question to everyone:

What would need to have changed in the previous suggestion for it to have been YES voted by you?

(As for me: preferably Kita/Rels replaced by me/rayn)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 13:33 GMT
#2071
Rayn this should be Kita's reads....

As for me I'd say that I'm leaning on SL being the scum from mission two, with Xata being the secondary suspect if SL is town. I'm still leaning mafia on Shockyy and the remaining mafia would be in a pool of HTS/super/Artanis.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 13:37 GMT
#2072
On November 09 2015 22:32 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 22:28 Xatalos wrote:
Question to everyone:

What would need to have changed in the previous suggestion for it to have been YES voted by you?

(As for me: preferably Kita/Rels replaced by me/rayn)

The team I'd be most comfortable with was what I suggested but with rayn instead of rels. I figured it wasn't going to pass though, and there's still doubts in me about Super, which is why I did what I did.


K... Who would you replace super with?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 13:40 GMT
#2073
So I guess Kita's suggestion then would be logically Kita+rayn+Rels+????
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 13:46 GMT
#2075
I'm not really even sure what you're saying about SL there?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 14:23 GMT
#2082
You lost me Artanis >.>

And HTS.... There's just no basis for your push on me. You say I "TMI"d rayn when the team failed, but if you didn't miss it, I townread him pretty heavily from like the latter part of the first cycle already. Why would I drop the townread over SL after the failure? Granted, rayn is a bit more likely scum now, but I still don't think that's the case, and SL has looked worse after the failure IMO. By that same logic, rayn also still townreads me........
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 14:29 GMT
#2084
You even say rayn is "confidently town" yourself............
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 14:29 GMT
#2085
On November 09 2015 23:28 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 23:23 Xatalos wrote:
You lost me Artanis >.>

And HTS.... There's just no basis for your push on me. You say I "TMI"d rayn when the team failed, but if you didn't miss it, I townread him pretty heavily from like the latter part of the first cycle already. Why would I drop the townread over SL after the failure? Granted, rayn is a bit more likely scum now, but I still don't think that's the case, and SL has looked worse after the failure IMO. By that same logic, rayn also still townreads me........


Mission 1 failed. It was explicitly stated there was one sabotage by the moderator. There HAS to be ( (at least, but most likely) one scum between you/rayn/SL. If you are town, and you know you are town, and especially on the back of a heavy townread on rayn, the bolded doesn't make any sense >_<


Is rayn scum too then for not dropping his townread on me?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 14:36 GMT
#2089
On November 09 2015 23:33 Half the Sky wrote:
What you are saying right now doesn't make any sense. rayn had his reasoning for his reads, he had always townread you and scumread sicklucker - but your reasoning isn't flowing at all.


.......wtf

1) I heavily townread rayn, somewhat townread SL
2) rayn heavily townreads me, somewhat townreads SL
3) mission fails
4) we both still townread each other, scumread SL
5) HTS says Xata is sure scum, rayn is sure town for these events
6) ?????????????????????!?!!!!!!
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 14:38 GMT
#2090
If HTS is town then I don't even know what to do anymore........
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 14:55 GMT
#2093
Oh well.... Let's see what people say. Maybe that could pass.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko481
ProTech136
Rex 53
SteadfastSC 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51925
Bisu 2108
Horang2 1253
Hyuk 652
BeSt 443
Soma 417
Mini 384
EffOrt 315
Light 313
Larva 246
[ Show more ]
Rush 159
ZerO 144
Mong 110
Barracks 95
Leta 80
Pusan 64
Snow 63
Sea.KH 61
ToSsGirL 54
Mind 40
Yoon 34
Aegong 29
JYJ 27
Bale 22
Sexy 22
sorry 21
Noble 11
Terrorterran 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4149
XaKoH 381
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1621
Khaldor1117
Other Games
gofns33235
singsing2220
olofmeister1289
B2W.Neo448
hiko387
Livibee192
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS65
Liquid`VortiX55
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
StarCraft 2
ComeBackTV 88
TaKeTV 76
IntoTheiNu 33
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH198
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 25
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2m
OSC
9h 2m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 2m
Online Event
22h 2m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.