• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:00
CEST 15:00
KST 22:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8892 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 25 Next All
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 08 2015 13:47 GMT
#1921
On November 08 2015 13:32 sicklucker wrote:
shockey/rels/hts and anyone else on #team target

I have the 5th nomination. if all 4 are voted down I get the final say and that will probably be the mission team. Just keep that in mind when your making your votes. We can outsmart the scum here


You'll be voting NO otherwise then? And including the scummiest people on your proposed team? >.> Sounds like a plan......
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 08 2015 23:24 GMT
#2004
On November 09 2015 03:01 kitaman27 wrote:
It's getting a bit difficult to parse the thread. Would everyone say this is a reasonable reflection of their current reads? You can respond after the vote if you wish. Clarifications would be helpful on the ones with (???)

ShoCkeyy

rayn/HTS
rels/kita/artanis/super


Xata/SL (???)




Half the Sky

Artanis, kita, rayn, SL
Xatalos/Shockeyy

Super/Rels (???)




Rels

HTS/Arta/SL

kita/shockeyy/super/xata

rayn (???)




Artanis[Xp]

Xatalos
Sicklucker
2 scum out of shockeyy/HTS/Superbia/Rels/kita
Artanis, rayn




Superbia

Xatalos//Kita/Artanis/Rels

One of SL/rayn + Shockeyy

HTS ???




raynpelikoneet

artanis, Xata, super, kita, Rels
Shockeyy, SL, HTS




sicklucker
Shockyy/Xatalos/kita
artanis/rayn/rels/super/hts




As for me I'd say that I'm leaning on SL being the scum from mission two, with Xata being the secondary suspect if SL is town. I'm still leaning mafia on Shockyy and the remaining mafia would be in a pool of HTS/super/Artanis.


Btw why am I missing from this list >.>

Overall, I'd be much more interested to hear your own reads rather than listing others' reads.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 08 2015 23:34 GMT
#2012
On November 09 2015 08:26 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 08:24 Xatalos wrote:
On November 09 2015 03:01 kitaman27 wrote:
It's getting a bit difficult to parse the thread. Would everyone say this is a reasonable reflection of their current reads? You can respond after the vote if you wish. Clarifications would be helpful on the ones with (???)

ShoCkeyy

rayn/HTS
rels/kita/artanis/super


Xata/SL (???)




Half the Sky

Artanis, kita, rayn, SL
Xatalos/Shockeyy

Super/Rels (???)




Rels

HTS/Arta/SL

kita/shockeyy/super/xata

rayn (???)




Artanis[Xp]

Xatalos
Sicklucker
2 scum out of shockeyy/HTS/Superbia/Rels/kita
Artanis, rayn




Superbia

Xatalos//Kita/Artanis/Rels

One of SL/rayn + Shockeyy

HTS ???




raynpelikoneet

artanis, Xata, super, kita, Rels
Shockeyy, SL, HTS




sicklucker
Shockyy/Xatalos/kita
artanis/rayn/rels/super/hts




As for me I'd say that I'm leaning on SL being the scum from mission two, with Xata being the secondary suspect if SL is town. I'm still leaning mafia on Shockyy and the remaining mafia would be in a pool of HTS/super/Artanis.


Btw why am I missing from this list >.>

Overall, I'd be much more interested to hear your own reads rather than listing others' reads.


LOL I missed this first go, read the bottom two lines of his post!


?? >.>
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 08 2015 23:36 GMT
#2013
On November 09 2015 07:59 Fidei86 wrote:
Day 2
Artanis[Xp]'s Nomination (Artanis[Xp], Rels, Kitaman27, Superbia)

Vote Result

Half the Sky - NO
Xatalos - NO
Artanis[Xp] - NO
raynpelikoneet - YES
ShoCkeyy - YES
Rels - NO
sicklucker - NO
kitaman27 - NO
Superbia - NO

MISSION IS REJECTED

Day 2
raynpelikoneet's Nomination Phase

Phase will end in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00) on 9 November 2015.


Some players just seem to vote NO no matter what (Superbia, kita, Rels) and shockeyy is the ultimate hipster by always voting against the majority >.>

Since the result is so one-sided, I don't think there's too much info to gain...... At least at first glance. I guess it could be useful to demand proper explanations from people like Artanis suggested (who didn't already explain).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 08 2015 23:37 GMT
#2014
On November 09 2015 08:26 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 08:24 Xatalos wrote:
On November 09 2015 03:01 kitaman27 wrote:
It's getting a bit difficult to parse the thread. Would everyone say this is a reasonable reflection of their current reads? You can respond after the vote if you wish. Clarifications would be helpful on the ones with (???)

ShoCkeyy

rayn/HTS
rels/kita/artanis/super


Xata/SL (???)




Half the Sky

Artanis, kita, rayn, SL
Xatalos/Shockeyy

Super/Rels (???)




Rels

HTS/Arta/SL

kita/shockeyy/super/xata

rayn (???)




Artanis[Xp]

Xatalos
Sicklucker
2 scum out of shockeyy/HTS/Superbia/Rels/kita
Artanis, rayn




Superbia

Xatalos//Kita/Artanis/Rels

One of SL/rayn + Shockeyy

HTS ???




raynpelikoneet

artanis, Xata, super, kita, Rels
Shockeyy, SL, HTS




sicklucker
Shockyy/Xatalos/kita
artanis/rayn/rels/super/hts




As for me I'd say that I'm leaning on SL being the scum from mission two, with Xata being the secondary suspect if SL is town. I'm still leaning mafia on Shockyy and the remaining mafia would be in a pool of HTS/super/Artanis.


Btw why am I missing from this list >.>

Overall, I'd be much more interested to hear your own reads rather than listing others' reads.


LOL I missed this first go, read the bottom two lines of his post!


Ohhh yeah his own reads are there indeed (although that's a pretty crude summary.....).

I guess I just magically disappeared from the post otherwise
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 08 2015 23:52 GMT
#2015
Well now it's rayn's turn then.

I actually hope it's something good that he proposes. The next leaders are shockeyy, Rels and SL.... Kind of hard to believe an all-town team would come from them considering their reads, even if there might be town among the three.

I still think the team should include myself+rayn.... Maybe, maybe I could accept a team without us if the reasoning is very good. SL should never be on the mission, neither HTS IMO... And shockeyy would be a huge risk as well. Any other combination could theoretically be workable..... I guess we'll have to gamble on the nulls.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 00:01 GMT
#2016
I guess Superbia/Rels/kita look good for the NO votes at least. It's decently likely that the group is "pure" just based on that. Superbia hasn't really looked bad regardless so it's kind of likely he's town. kita and Rels... Are more questionable for me. I think both of them could have well done what they've done here as scum... It's mostly the NO votes that gives them credit IMO

Meanwhile Artanis does indeed suffer from the YES vote, much like HTS, especially because they weren't on the mission team themselves (I think it's more natural to vote YES if you're included on the mission than if not...). Just considering that, it might actually not be the best idea to include either of them on the next mission....
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 00:02 GMT
#2017
Well, I'll sleep on this. At least rayn seems to agree on SL so that's some reassurance.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 10:01 GMT
#2034
On November 09 2015 16:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 09:01 Xatalos wrote:
I guess Superbia/Rels/kita look good for the NO votes at least. It's decently likely that the group is "pure" just based on that. Superbia hasn't really looked bad regardless so it's kind of likely he's town. kita and Rels... Are more questionable for me. I think both of them could have well done what they've done here as scum... It's mostly the NO votes that gives them credit IMO

Meanwhile Artanis does indeed suffer from the YES vote, much like HTS, especially because they weren't on the mission team themselves (I think it's more natural to vote YES if you're included on the mission than if not...). Just considering that, it might actually not be the best idea to include either of them on the next mission....

You think Superbia looks the best between Superbia/Kita/Rels?

He's actually the one I'm questioning the most from my townreads. He has looked pretty good at times, but the inactivity is worrying. Also, given how you've butted heads with him a lot, where does the strong townread come from? I know you read him as town earlier, but not strongly and he hasn't really done much since other than vote no.

Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 11:17 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 09 2015 08:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
So yeah, I suggested a team I didn't actually want to see who was going to vote yes on it, gauge responses and all that. I figure after the first mission fails we want to gather some more information anyway. Like Rayn said, there'd be limited information on submitting a team with me/him/Superbia/Kitaman as someone like sicklucker would have an excuse to vote no without really backing it up. Now, we get to hear justifications for things.


If you were to nominate a team you did indeed want to pass, what would it have been?


Honestly there's no team I'm confident in that will pass at the moment. Need more time. The team I'd consider having the highest chance of success would be me/Rayn/Kita/one of Xata and Superbia.


Well, voting NO to the failed mission is already pretty good in itself. I haven't ever thought of him as scummy after the very start either, unlike the other two, so I'd say he's probably the best pick out of the three... The only worrying part about him is his lurking, I agree.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 10:02 GMT
#2035
On November 09 2015 11:16 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 08:24 Xatalos wrote:
On November 09 2015 03:01 kitaman27 wrote:
It's getting a bit difficult to parse the thread. Would everyone say this is a reasonable reflection of their current reads? You can respond after the vote if you wish. Clarifications would be helpful on the ones with (???)

ShoCkeyy

rayn/HTS
rels/kita/artanis/super


Xata/SL (???)




Half the Sky

Artanis, kita, rayn, SL
Xatalos/Shockeyy

Super/Rels (???)




Rels

HTS/Arta/SL

kita/shockeyy/super/xata

rayn (???)




Artanis[Xp]

Xatalos
Sicklucker
2 scum out of shockeyy/HTS/Superbia/Rels/kita
Artanis, rayn




Superbia

Xatalos//Kita/Artanis/Rels

One of SL/rayn + Shockeyy

HTS ???




raynpelikoneet

artanis, Xata, super, kita, Rels
Shockeyy, SL, HTS




sicklucker
Shockyy/Xatalos/kita
artanis/rayn/rels/super/hts




As for me I'd say that I'm leaning on SL being the scum from mission two, with Xata being the secondary suspect if SL is town. I'm still leaning mafia on Shockyy and the remaining mafia would be in a pool of HTS/super/Artanis.


Btw why am I missing from this list >.>

Overall, I'd be much more interested to hear your own reads rather than listing others' reads.


You were there. I did miss listing Artanis though. I'm still not totally sure what he is thinking based on the most recent post that he didn't want his team to pass.

My reads were at the bottom if you missed it.

Right now I'd prefer a team something like kita/rels/rayn + 1 of HTS/super/Artanis. I'm still not sure which of those three I'd bring along.


Still don't see myself there >.>

Would be nice to hear your reasoning too, not just the conclusion?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 10:04 GMT
#2036
On November 09 2015 10:20 sicklucker wrote:
anyway if your town you vote no here because its dumb to let a guy who failed pick the mission


I don't think rayn failed though. But I guess you're voting NO regardless so....
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 12:30 GMT
#2039
On November 09 2015 20:03 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 19:01 Xatalos wrote:
On November 09 2015 16:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 09 2015 09:01 Xatalos wrote:
I guess Superbia/Rels/kita look good for the NO votes at least. It's decently likely that the group is "pure" just based on that. Superbia hasn't really looked bad regardless so it's kind of likely he's town. kita and Rels... Are more questionable for me. I think both of them could have well done what they've done here as scum... It's mostly the NO votes that gives them credit IMO

Meanwhile Artanis does indeed suffer from the YES vote, much like HTS, especially because they weren't on the mission team themselves (I think it's more natural to vote YES if you're included on the mission than if not...). Just considering that, it might actually not be the best idea to include either of them on the next mission....

You think Superbia looks the best between Superbia/Kita/Rels?

He's actually the one I'm questioning the most from my townreads. He has looked pretty good at times, but the inactivity is worrying. Also, given how you've butted heads with him a lot, where does the strong townread come from? I know you read him as town earlier, but not strongly and he hasn't really done much since other than vote no.

On November 09 2015 11:17 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 09 2015 08:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
So yeah, I suggested a team I didn't actually want to see who was going to vote yes on it, gauge responses and all that. I figure after the first mission fails we want to gather some more information anyway. Like Rayn said, there'd be limited information on submitting a team with me/him/Superbia/Kitaman as someone like sicklucker would have an excuse to vote no without really backing it up. Now, we get to hear justifications for things.


If you were to nominate a team you did indeed want to pass, what would it have been?


Honestly there's no team I'm confident in that will pass at the moment. Need more time. The team I'd consider having the highest chance of success would be me/Rayn/Kita/one of Xata and Superbia.


Well, voting NO to the failed mission is already pretty good in itself. I haven't ever thought of him as scummy after the very start either, unlike the other two, so I'd say he's probably the best pick out of the three... The only worrying part about him is his lurking, I agree.

Do you have any evaluations from how the vote went down?


Which vote?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 12:31 GMT
#2040
On November 09 2015 20:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So that was the only team that had a reasonable chance of going onto a mission.

##Nominate: raynpelikoneet, sicklucker, Half the sky, Shockeyy


Quite a curious nomination. Another reaction test, or you don't think any other team can pass at this point......?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 12:32 GMT
#2041
How does that make sense though since the team contains several universal scumreads?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 12:35 GMT
#2042
Can't believe that's a real suggestion I'll at least never vote YES. Even in the worst case where you're scum, both you and SL are included, so it must fail......
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 12:48 GMT
#2045
LOL

"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 12:48 GMT
#2046
Or this team passes and we can blame you?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 12:52 GMT
#2047
Quite interesting though that the last team is approved automatically. In real Resistance scum won if nothing got approved. Though I guess that's pretty much the same thing in this case...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 12:57 GMT
#2052
On November 09 2015 21:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 20:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So that was the only team that had a reasonable chance of going onto a mission.

##Nominate: raynpelikoneet, sicklucker, Half the sky, Shockeyy

10/10 team, will pass.
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 21:30 Xatalos wrote:
On November 09 2015 20:03 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 09 2015 19:01 Xatalos wrote:
On November 09 2015 16:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 09 2015 09:01 Xatalos wrote:
I guess Superbia/Rels/kita look good for the NO votes at least. It's decently likely that the group is "pure" just based on that. Superbia hasn't really looked bad regardless so it's kind of likely he's town. kita and Rels... Are more questionable for me. I think both of them could have well done what they've done here as scum... It's mostly the NO votes that gives them credit IMO

Meanwhile Artanis does indeed suffer from the YES vote, much like HTS, especially because they weren't on the mission team themselves (I think it's more natural to vote YES if you're included on the mission than if not...). Just considering that, it might actually not be the best idea to include either of them on the next mission....

You think Superbia looks the best between Superbia/Kita/Rels?

He's actually the one I'm questioning the most from my townreads. He has looked pretty good at times, but the inactivity is worrying. Also, given how you've butted heads with him a lot, where does the strong townread come from? I know you read him as town earlier, but not strongly and he hasn't really done much since other than vote no.

On November 09 2015 11:17 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 09 2015 08:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
So yeah, I suggested a team I didn't actually want to see who was going to vote yes on it, gauge responses and all that. I figure after the first mission fails we want to gather some more information anyway. Like Rayn said, there'd be limited information on submitting a team with me/him/Superbia/Kitaman as someone like sicklucker would have an excuse to vote no without really backing it up. Now, we get to hear justifications for things.


If you were to nominate a team you did indeed want to pass, what would it have been?


Honestly there's no team I'm confident in that will pass at the moment. Need more time. The team I'd consider having the highest chance of success would be me/Rayn/Kita/one of Xata and Superbia.


Well, voting NO to the failed mission is already pretty good in itself. I haven't ever thought of him as scummy after the very start either, unlike the other two, so I'd say he's probably the best pick out of the three... The only worrying part about him is his lurking, I agree.

Do you have any evaluations from how the vote went down?


Which vote?

The one we just had that failed. I'm not quite sure what else it could've possibly been?


Oh, I thought you perhaps meant the failed mission, not the recent nomination.

I don't think there's much to it. It was going to be down voted anyways so scum could have done pretty much whatever they wanted?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 09 2015 12:58 GMT
#2053
Well, I guess it wasn't 100% certain. Most people seemed to oppose it beforehand though..
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
SteadfastSC0
EnkiAlexander 0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko481
ProTech136
Rex 53
SteadfastSC 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51925
Bisu 2108
Horang2 1253
Hyuk 652
BeSt 443
Soma 417
Mini 384
EffOrt 315
Light 313
Larva 246
[ Show more ]
Rush 159
ZerO 144
Mong 110
Barracks 95
Leta 80
Pusan 64
Snow 63
Sea.KH 61
ToSsGirL 54
Mind 40
Yoon 34
Aegong 29
JYJ 27
Bale 22
Sexy 22
sorry 21
Terrorterran 11
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4149
XaKoH 381
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1390
Khaldor1117
Other Games
gofns33235
singsing2220
olofmeister1289
B2W.Neo413
hiko387
Livibee192
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS58
Liquid`VortiX55
ZerO(Twitch)11
Beastyqt1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
StarCraft 2
ComeBackTV 88
TaKeTV 76
IntoTheiNu 33
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH198
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 25
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h
CranKy Ducklings
21h
Online Event
22h
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.