• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:38
CEST 09:38
KST 16:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10132 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 25 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 10:29 GMT
#2448
to clarify when you said both me and xata are scum. Because thats not even possible. You first think xata is scum (thats fine thats a solid read) then your second unrelated scum read is me which is crazy since were the least likely to be a team in the game.

If you scum read xata i expect a town read by defualt another random thing that does not make sense in your filter
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 10:30 GMT
#2450
On November 10 2015 06:46 Vivax wrote:
I think rayn and shockey are both town. Xata and SL must not be on the mission. That's good so far, they both look craptastic. I'm not sure who of them more with my current knowledge. I just noticed SL posting that if I don't rat him out we can be friends, something an actual mafioso would probably say.

Show nested quote +
On November 10 2015 05:53 Rels wrote:
rayn though: please consider switching Superbia to shockey unless Vivax amazes everybody. He's the only NO voter I'm doubtful about.


Rels looks good too just for saying this cause knowing I'm town and thinking Shockey is too, I just see no point for a spy to tell rayn to swap out a town for another town (unless speculative wifom planting which is something I don't see here).

I'm vigilant about kita as he's one of the people I can get really paranoid about. I have a history of reading him correctly too so until I get to do that and given that his first posts in the game didn't really scream town to me, I'd prefer to not have him on a mission for now.

I'd be fine with rayn/me/shockey/Rels


? this was your 4th post of like 15 what do you mean it was at the end after this I stoped caring? This doesint make you scum just dum
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 10:31 GMT
#2451
On November 12 2015 19:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also also I really don't want Kita on any teams after the 'narrowing down' thing he did included both confirming himself as town with no reasoning as well as confirming rels as town for things he can easily do as scum.


ya no shit. It looks like me,you,hts,shockey,coag? have some sort of majority and all are relatively ok with each other being town how do you feel about that
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 10:34 GMT
#2453
I think us five should get together and put up are top 3/4 towns of that group for whatever amount of people we need each mission and all agree to vote the yes on what the majority chooses to send. Then we all agree to no vote everyone else.

This is the plan that wins the game I think
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 10:35 GMT
#2455
Oh I believe its kita too. I just think vivax is too out of this game to be any use to us
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 10:36 GMT
#2457
On November 12 2015 19:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2015 19:31 sicklucker wrote:
On November 12 2015 19:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also also I really don't want Kita on any teams after the 'narrowing down' thing he did included both confirming himself as town with no reasoning as well as confirming rels as town for things he can easily do as scum.


ya no shit. It looks like me,you,hts,shockey,coag? have some sort of majority and all are relatively ok with each other being town how do you feel about that

I actually think we may have solved the game. I think scum is likely Xata/Rels/Kita at this point with an outside chance of you and vivax instead of xata/kita.


Thats the same team me and hts have agreed on too . im curious if you caught up to the thread before or after posting that team
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 10:39 GMT
#2460
Yes but I said those 3 anywho..

Your also the one im most suspicious of those 5 so w/e I see where your coming from with me. Im down to just go with it tho seems like alot of work to get my prefered 4 team with so many subs. also last I hear shockey was scum reading ryan so might be hard to get him to play ball.

Also coag is coah so who knows wtf he will do. Probably wont read the thread so hopefully he blindly believes us
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 10:44 GMT
#2463
On November 12 2015 19:41 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2015 19:29 sicklucker wrote:
to clarify when you said both me and xata are scum. Because thats not even possible. You first think xata is scum (thats fine thats a solid read) then your second unrelated scum read is me which is crazy since were the least likely to be a team in the game.

If you scum read xata i expect a town read by defualt another random thing that does not make sense in your filter


I was never sure about either of you until you started pushing me with that blob of nonsense, I just knew that the safest play would be to have you both out of the mission.

It's just simple logic that if on a failed mission there's 1 guy who I townread and 2 who I'm unsure on, that I rather focus on everyone else and by default decide to not send either of you or Xata on a mission.


I never pushed you before the vote at all dude... You scum read me for something stupid like me saying "we can be cool" you cant even remember your own scum reads...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 10:46 GMT
#2465
Im pretty sure of the others and your crafty and kind of low key this game. Infact I was super suspicious of you untill you no voted thats probably the only reason im including you and you could be smart enough to vote for cred there since it was a landslide vote
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 10:46 GMT
#2466
On November 12 2015 19:45 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
Given SL isn't actually trying to make the case that you're scum, do you still think he's scummy?


I don't care if now he says that he doesn't want to push me as spy. That's what he did and on top of it in a super scummy way so I'm not changing my read just cause now he's backpedaling.


you have no idea whats going on if your town stop posting and read o.o
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 10:49 GMT
#2467
Like art if you remember you were not in my last town circle pre vote. You basicly replaced rels after he shit the bed.

Like rels voting yes is more scummy then the rest of the yes votes because the next 3 people to pick the votes were shocey/rels/me all 3 would have included better teams from rels pov including himself
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 11:01 GMT
#2470
No team will happen that does not include me and hts. I can understand not including one in extreme circumstances but not two.

Anyway vivax let me explain why I came off suspicious as you. If you knew what was happening in the game you should instantly town reading me from your pov because you think xata/kita are scum (im literraly the hardest unaligned player to them in the game)

But then I remembered theres no way you acualy read the game and are just being stupid omgus reactive so your null.

But dont be an asshole and say my push is lame and scummy

BECAUSE IT MAKES PERFECT FUCKING SENSE
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 11:06 GMT
#2472
not really but I just looked at the nomination order and i might have to work with him if the "others" want too
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 11:07 GMT
#2473
I like you more since rayn rage quit if that makes anysense. ( thats so bullshit for scum)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 11:08 GMT
#2475
altho xata put me in over you.. that is sort of suspicious you have to give me credit there since we both agree hes scum. He could have thought I was en easier fight but still
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 11:09 GMT
#2476
vivax pro tip dont just omgus all your reads when you sub into a game like your doing with me/hts because so much shit has happened already
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 11:12 GMT
#2481
I dont think theres any value in proving xata is scum. The mext mission is the hardest and scums only chance to win the game its no time for experiments...

Just pass the mission.

mission 4 it takes two scum to fail so we will always pass that. and by mission five we will have alot of information.

Mission 3 is the game pretty much we need the perfect team
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 11:15 GMT
#2484
On November 12 2015 20:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2015 20:08 sicklucker wrote:
altho xata put me in over you.. that is sort of suspicious you have to give me credit there since we both agree hes scum. He could have thought I was en easier fight but still

Yeah I can see that being a point in your favour, but I'd say that's something that makes you more likely to be town rather than me being more likely to be scum. You'd definitely be considered an easier fight.


it makes me confirmed town acualy. So im curious why you dont want to include me? are you worried xata is town? If thats true we probably lost the game already based on thread sentiment so why not just include me? im confirmed not on xatas team
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 11:19 GMT
#2486
like if im scum lets think about who my partners would be.

It cant be rayn he would have pushed for me not to be on the day 1 team.
Xata would not have put me on the day 1 team.
kita seems like a stretch. I have bussed but certainly never this hard and in a new format for me

That leaves rels and the people already in your town circle.

So if im scum you already lost the game since your nominating my partners hts/vivax/shockey those arel ike my only possible partners.

so theres no logical reason for you not to nominate me and you know this makes sense.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 11:20 GMT
#2488
ok art now that I thought about it if you dont include me your an idiot ;p
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1008
ggaemo 482
Stork 335
Leta 250
Larva 218
PianO 110
Hyuk 34
ZergMaN 27
yabsab 21
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
League of Legends
JimRising 428
Reynor98
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King214
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor823
Other Games
summit1g9906
C9.Mang0261
Sick184
PiGStarcraft159
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick549
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream166
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2302
League of Legends
• Lourlo1148
• Stunt537
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
2h 23m
Online Event
3h 23m
FEL
8h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.