• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:10
CEST 20:10
KST 03:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7895 users

Student Mafia XVI

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 15 2015 02:36 GMT
#93
I am an emotional bomb and that's okay. I'm trying to learn to be more cool-headed, though.

So uh...

/in

I'll take one of the "vet" slots. Note: I'm no vet, lel
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 15 2015 16:06 GMT
#96
On October 15 2015 12:56 scott31337 wrote:
Shining...little faith, good play


Hm?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 16 2015 20:27 GMT
#141
/confirm

Happy Bday BH is it the 16th then? Mine was yesterday, the 15th XD woohoo Libra, if you believe in that
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 17 2015 20:30 GMT
#178
Ohaithere guys. This is probably one of the first games that im not starting halfway into the day phase. This is weird.

Yeah I'm at like a 90-95% town roll rate and it apparently hasn't changed. It's amusing, but boring.

Someone be obvscum for D1 red flip pls
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 17 2015 20:33 GMT
#181
On October 18 2015 05:28 FarahBlackwing wrote:
So moosydoosy claimed mafia unprompted and then glowing bear tries to cover foe it.

That doesn't make any sense I think both of you are mafia now. It makes no sense logically for that to happen.


I think this is your first, or one of, your first games here, right? Unfortunately that's how TL works sometimes. People like to start the game off silly and carefree until a good majority of the players show up and get down and dirty
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 17 2015 20:34 GMT
#182
On October 18 2015 05:31 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:30 The Shining wrote:
Ohaithere guys. This is probably one of the first games that im not starting halfway into the day phase. This is weird.

Yeah I'm at like a 90-95% town roll rate and it apparently hasn't changed. It's amusing, but boring.

Someone be obvscum for D1 red flip pls

I am such a shiny town.


K i might want to lynch you. I am the shiny town here, good sir, why do you want to be like me? Because you are scum!
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 17 2015 20:39 GMT
#188
On October 18 2015 05:36 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I am bored. And i am trying to decide on a meta for this game. Should I go for the rayn townie that catches scum by looking back in the thread for inconsistencies and through hard questioning? Should I go for the rsoul townie that catches scum through relentless posts and tone reads? Or should I just go my idgaf mode and not care the whole game.

mmm...choices choices choices


Well your looking back on inconsistencies and hard questioning last game ended up with you tunneling a townie whoooooooooppsssss

You should probably give all the fucks, tho. If you're town we need you
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 17 2015 20:39 GMT
#190
On October 18 2015 05:36 Vonthin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:34 The Shining wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:31 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:30 The Shining wrote:
Ohaithere guys. This is probably one of the first games that im not starting halfway into the day phase. This is weird.

Yeah I'm at like a 90-95% town roll rate and it apparently hasn't changed. It's amusing, but boring.

Someone be obvscum for D1 red flip pls

I am such a shiny town.


K i might want to lynch you. I am the shiny town here, good sir, why do you want to be like me? Because you are scum!


Hey man there are a lot of shiny stars in the sky, u can't be the only one out there.


But I'm the shiniest
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 17 2015 20:44 GMT
#194
On October 18 2015 05:42 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:39 The Shining wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:36 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I am bored. And i am trying to decide on a meta for this game. Should I go for the rayn townie that catches scum by looking back in the thread for inconsistencies and through hard questioning? Should I go for the rsoul townie that catches scum through relentless posts and tone reads? Or should I just go my idgaf mode and not care the whole game.

mmm...choices choices choices


Well your looking back on inconsistencies and hard questioning last game ended up with you tunneling a townie whoooooooooppsssss

You should probably give all the fucks, tho. If you're town we need you

BRUH let's not get into this. You have to admit your play was strange that game. You said marv was the better lynch but didn't vote for him and you did lie a few times. -.-


My carelessness and freedom to say whatever should be a town tell xP but I admit I wasn't particularly stellar up until the late shenanny.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 17 2015 20:45 GMT
#196
On October 18 2015 05:44 boxerfred wrote:
hey guys I'm here.


Hi! Are you happy to be here?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 17 2015 20:45 GMT
#199
On October 18 2015 05:44 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:44 boxerfred wrote:
hey guys I'm here.

I plan to spam so hard you won't be able to read me.


Town Moosy was very self-conscious of spam last game. Why the change?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 17 2015 20:47 GMT
#201
On October 18 2015 05:45 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:44 The Shining wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:42 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:39 The Shining wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:36 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I am bored. And i am trying to decide on a meta for this game. Should I go for the rayn townie that catches scum by looking back in the thread for inconsistencies and through hard questioning? Should I go for the rsoul townie that catches scum through relentless posts and tone reads? Or should I just go my idgaf mode and not care the whole game.

mmm...choices choices choices


Well your looking back on inconsistencies and hard questioning last game ended up with you tunneling a townie whoooooooooppsssss

You should probably give all the fucks, tho. If you're town we need you

BRUH let's not get into this. You have to admit your play was strange that game. You said marv was the better lynch but didn't vote for him and you did lie a few times. -.-


My carelessness and freedom to say whatever should be a town tell xP but I admit I wasn't particularly stellar up until the late shenanny.

That last shenanny was lit. Me telling everyone to consolidate on OO/Stoicism_/me, sicklucker yelling at everyone to switch onto Stoicism_, you coming up with points on him, town voting for him en masse. Ah, beauty at its finest.


Lol I'll admit, I was happy with the flip. I've never seen a D1/N1 concede before.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 17 2015 20:49 GMT
#203
Actually it's starting to rub off on me. I shouldn't have this many posts. Wat. YOURE A BAD INFLUENCE.

Boxerfred didn't answer my question. He must not be happy to be here =/

My lunch is here so I'll be back in 30-45 mins. Nom nom Thai food
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 17 2015 21:41 GMT
#226
On October 18 2015 06:14 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:45 The Shining wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:44 boxerfred wrote:
hey guys I'm here.


Hi! Are you happy to be here?

Actually no since I rolled VT just like I did in all of my last games ffs and I have moosy and gb spam up the thread although I said pregame that I'm on a limited schedule. actually no, I#m not happy.


I can see where you're coming from with Moosy but why do you think GB is spamming? If anything, I'm more guilty of it than he is. And what is so bad about rolling VT? To some people, its the best role in the game.

I mean, would you rather have rolled scum? I'm not really sure where the disappointment is coming from.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 17 2015 21:59 GMT
#231
On October 18 2015 06:33 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:15 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Also I kind of regret signing up for BH games in the first place. I always roll town in them which is getting super super boring.


This seems like your trying to push this a little too much - just a thought here...

Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:26 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:25 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:21 MoosyDoosy wrote:
GB can i bus you again?


And there is a QT to discuss this Moosy, you shouldn't be telling that to everyone else

welp too late.

##Vote: GlowingBear


And a shit early vote.

Now he's spamming up the thread.

I'm not caring for this play so far.

GB is a slight townlean - and that's about it.


This entrance is weak. Scott doesn't comment on anyone else except a slight townlean on GB(who is asking people about Moosy, the only other player mentioned here). He distances himself from his first thought in saying Moosy he's pushing the fact that he's town a little hard but its "just a thought."

Then he picks on an obvious joke vote and conversation between GB and Moosy to slight town GB and suspect Moosy?

Why is GB slight townlean? Flesh that out for me.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 17 2015 22:01 GMT
#233
I mean, was that not obvious enough? Thats what I got when I read it.

Did you actually read the context, Scott? Or did you just see the vote?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 17 2015 23:12 GMT
#240
On October 18 2015 08:01 KelsierSC wrote:
moosy and then one of GB/shining are scum probably.

The mafia QT probably looks like "hi dude we both rolled mafia LOLOLOL let's shit up the thread"


Lol Y u so mad tho? Is it cuz of the last game scum loss followed by another scum roll here? Dun dun dun!
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 17 2015 23:50 GMT
#243
Because I'm bored and no one is doing anything and half the game hasn't shown up. And I've been known to take things super seriously so I'm trying to break out of that and be lax this game.

So are you scum? Because that sounds like TMI. How would you know that it's actual townies that are doing the shitposting and causing chaos?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 18 2015 02:20 GMT
#256
@Vonthin if that's the case can you be more specific? Instead of being indirect, point out those that look scummy because of shitposting please. Examples would be helpful.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 18 2015 02:35 GMT
#258
And yay GB is trying to get the game started. Let's see...

I agree with the Farah read. I agree that that question would've been better off in the scumQT if she rolled scum and it is a WIFOM argument but the timing of it seemed genuinely curious and not holding back in her questioning of Moosy and GBs jokes is another town point. As far as the tunneling goes, keeping in mind she's a newer player, I could understand the hesitance to look more broadly because she's being asked to do so by GB, who she suspected could be scum. I wouldn't want to cooperate with someone I think is scum, either.

Sigh. My openings are always horrendous, especially in town games. Thanks for noticing. The joke phase isn't something I've ever really been apart of and not something I'm a huge fan of, but seeing as how it was the only thing going on, I didn't want to just sit around and not post. I find it a little odd, though, that you pick on my horrendous opening but then find my Scott post very okay. I guess it makes sense if you still have me at null, though.

Moosy is pretty null to me right now. His banter is NAI to me and the picking a meta talk seemed like it was just more of him trying to keep the joke phase up but the longer he does things like that without actually scum hunting, the more I'll suspect him. I didn't like the threatening to not care, either, but knowing he has double bussed to win a game before(meaning he cared enough to do so) makes it NAI, as well.

Not sure about Kels, either. You might be right but before I go into it, I'd like to know if he was actually serious about that post. Kelsier can you answer this for me?

I'd like Vonthin to answer what I asked, too, before I go too in-depth on him but from what I've seen so far, he could just be frustrated town not knowing how to deal with a slow day start.

Overall I'd give GB a slight townlean just for making this post and trying to push discussion, as I agree with a few things in the post. GB what do you think of boxerfreds entrance? Why wasn't he included in your list?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2534
RotterdaM747
TaKeTV 343
IndyStarCraft 198
BRAT_OK 76
ZombieGrub75
SteadfastSC16
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2534
RotterdaM 747
ByuN 326
MaxPax 201
IndyStarCraft 198
RuFF_SC2 101
BRAT_OK 76
ZombieGrub75
UpATreeSC 57
MindelVK 17
SteadfastSC 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3215
Shuttle 747
Mini 455
EffOrt 409
Dewaltoss 171
Rush 153
Mind 76
910 73
HiyA 69
Zeus 62
[ Show more ]
hero 57
Bale 24
sorry 21
ToSsGirL 16
Sexy 12
scan(afreeca) 9
zelot 9
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
qojqva3160
Counter-Strike
fl0m4925
pashabiceps1009
Fnx 638
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3678
Other Games
singsing2105
ceh9705
Beastyqt687
mouzStarbuck239
XaKoH 130
C9.Mang0125
QueenE61
Trikslyr56
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 129
• StrangeGG 33
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV389
Other Games
• imaqtpie709
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 50m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 50m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.