• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:02
CEST 21:02
KST 04:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9368 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 23 2015 02:40 GMT
#1535
On October 21 2015 03:40 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Hi I should probably put together a list in case I die or something.

I feel like several things still indicate that ever since is scum, the way the votes piled on town Scott makes it seem a bit strange. The promise of activity but almost none since along with some associative things heavily shows that ever is scum.

If we have a vigilante I would shoot eversonce for information on how wagons were formed and why people went where.

Lone probably looks the absolute worst out of everything yesterday. He asks me to explain my case because he's considering it and just throws a vote with a stupid reason and afks(?) that's just not town behavior at all.

SL and moos are probably the most likely in the third position. I'm leaning more towards moos because of his misrepresentation of the case on ever since and going along with boxer instead of pushing anything else. And then just not being helpful at all to town after that.

Sl still has a chance with a wasted vote, but I don't think that's as telling as others do.

If I die in pretty sure that shining is town and shouldn't be lynched. Kelsier is town even if I'm annoyed at him for not going with the stronger case during the night.

Rels I think is town as well, the way he pushed his case makes me feel that way.

Be back around deadline if anyone has any questions.


And then there's this legacy post. But im gonna choose to look at it objectively instead of 'oh newbie leaving a legacy, muset be town' because reading this actually blew my mind a bit.

Knows I'm town. Knew Kelsier was town. Rels as town. Towned SL in a later post. Like if I choose to believe SL is town and I know my own alignment, I start getting a little mindblown at how accurate her reads are for someone new to TL, whether she has access to OGI about me or not. Hm
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 23 2015 02:41 GMT
#1536
So she's either really good or has TMI. I'll make a verdict after night phase is done because I don't feel like being NKd anymore.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 23 2015 02:48 GMT
#1541
Thing is if she is scum, and spewed me town and tried to direct Vig to shoot town, there are only so many people left that could be scum team with her. So if she died and flipped scum, I'd look really really bad especially for the "never lynch" part. She'd basically have set me up as a partner.

Hm. I'm not talking on this again until I do a full filter dive.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 23 2015 02:49 GMT
#1542
On October 23 2015 11:47 sicklucker wrote:
then she says if not eversince then meow (town) then moosy (town) then me (town)


Right. If I choose to believe you're town, I know I'm town and Kelsier confirmed town and Rels is basically confirmed. That only leaves like Vonthin BF GB and FF as possible teammates.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 23 2015 18:01 GMT
#1620
On October 23 2015 19:19 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:33 The Shining wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:28 FarahBlackwing wrote:
So moosydoosy claimed mafia unprompted and then glowing bear tries to cover foe it.

That doesn't make any sense I think both of you are mafia now. It makes no sense logically for that to happen.


I think this is your first, or one of, your first games here, right? Unfortunately that's how TL works sometimes. People like to start the game off silly and carefree until a good majority of the players show up and get down and dirty

Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:55 The Shining wrote:
On October 23 2015 04:53 Rels wrote:
Shining I forgot to ask
Hope you're still there: Is it Fara's first game ? IRL / forum ?


AFAIK yes but her husband plays with me and I'm sure he's taught her to not be a completely clueless newbie, as well as she's gone out of her way to look up Mafia terminology, which she linked here

What the fuck is this shit


Catching up. I didn't know who she was until halfway thru the game when he Facebook msgd me and was all "be nice to my wife" but okay
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 23 2015 18:04 GMT
#1625
On October 24 2015 02:37 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 02:25 Vonthin wrote:
On October 24 2015 02:24 Rels wrote:
On October 24 2015 02:21 Vonthin wrote:
On October 24 2015 02:15 Rels wrote:
On October 24 2015 02:14 Rels wrote:
Fara. Shining said this:
On October 22 2015 11:25 The Shining wrote:
On October 22 2015 11:18 Eversince wrote:
Where does Farah's town read come from you then? Because her's is mostly a gut tells too if I am remembering things right.


A gut read and a read on emotion iirc but it makes sense to me because like she pointed out, I'm a family friend and good friend of her husband's(also lol Rels thought I WAS her husband) and has pretty damn good knowledge on how to read me just off of my posting styles.

Do you agree that you should be able to read him just based off his posting style ?

Did you ever play mafia, or a lying game similar, together ?
If not, there is no explanation for that "Fara should read me based off my posting style".


If "Fara should read me based off my posting style" is not a good explanation than isn't every meta read from older games not an explanation either then?

Fara never played with Shining.
Fara never played a single game before this one.
What are you talking about


She can still read Shinings old games and also knowing his personality, its considered a meta read. People have meta read me and I havn't played a single game with you guys


But she didnt do that. no one meta read you... I dont think you know what a meta read is. were just straight up reading you


FF meta read him
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 23 2015 18:12 GMT
#1637
Yeah I'm def lynching SL. Remember who all votes for me after night phase, tards.

Obsessing over ogi shit is pointless too but keep digging into that and good luck figuring out the game, town, you'll need it.

Also remember that SL went out of his way to claim i was scum and no point to argue with me, then kept Talking to me. If I'm scum, he shouldn't care what i have to say. That's just guilty conscience shyt
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 23 2015 18:15 GMT
#1644
On October 24 2015 03:13 sicklucker wrote:
ok im getting really mad leaving thread. (you still never answered my very relevant qeustion farah)

like your never town here your not helping me at all


What was it you said to me yesterday? I'm not buying that fake anger BS. Yup
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 23 2015 20:10 GMT
#1663
Wtf is this game? Srsly? SL and not Rels?

Idk what's going on anymore
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 23 2015 20:21 GMT
#1665
Yeah it seems more likely it was a medic dodge than Rels being wrong, since both SL and Rels think Farrah and I were scum. Highly doubt the vig wouldn't CC by now.

Idfk anymore. NK implicates Farrah but it could just be a setup. Or i guess it could implicate me, too.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 23 2015 20:24 GMT
#1666
5-3. If we mislynch today and if we have a doc that doesn't save or a vet that isn't shot, it's gg sigh
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 25 2015 00:44 GMT
#1817
ES/GB/X

X=BF or Vonthin

Feels like GB tried to wifom super hard and play the "idk anything" card by talking about Doc and knowing Vet would be the claim. And GB is a lot more firey and angsty and town, especially when I asked her something and missed it and asked again. GB's response was "I answered that, I think?" Being very nice as opposed to "I answered that, you're not reading, scum" etc etc.

Ya I'm useless and I know I am. Being tunneled to shit by multiple players this game including Rels, ES and SL, two of which were town, really tilted me and I couldn't find any motivation to try. I still can't but w.e here I am. And my filters are never ever ever big, regardless of alignment but again w.e
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 25 2015 00:53 GMT
#1820
And I'm not used to GB sheeping and not caring about games. It's a strange change in tone, too, from "DONT CHANGE YOUR VOTE" like GB did with Moosy to "Idk I sheep u Rels"

And GB defending Farrah is NAI at best, scummy at worst. We still had a lot of time in the day phase at that point and I've been in scum QTs before where the plan is to swap your vote a minute before EoD. GB could just be staying off Farah's wagon, if town, and could just switch last minute to hammer the ML and win. So no town points for not pushing the "easy mislynch" as Farrah put it
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 25 2015 00:55 GMT
#1821
##Vote: GlowingBear
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 25 2015 01:41 GMT
#1824
Well ES is on my scum list, too. Yolo

##Unvote
##Vote: Eversince


It occurred to me even if GB is scum, she may not be the RB and is purposely being bad and lazy to take the lynch for the RB, to kill the Vet in the night. The only way this is really plausible though is if the actual Rb is up for lynch as well. Which leaves ES and Farrah and Farrah is actually doing work here, whereas the Farrah case on ES is looking good and has looked good since D1

Big plays
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 25 2015 01:53 GMT
#1829
On October 25 2015 10:45 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2015 09:26 Rels wrote:
OK. Pretty sure Fara is scum though. Well, I hope people respond to that while I sleep.

##Unvote
##Vote GlowingBear


Good night folks (=


I'm not mafia

Nor is Farah.


Well Rels and FF are our unCCd blues. So you live in a world where BF ES Vonthin Shining are scum. Confirm/deny? If so, which is most likely to be town?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 25 2015 02:37 GMT
#1831
Vonthins filter is super short, too. And I just noticed an oddity in his filter. Vonthin mentions multiple times that he thinks ES is his top scum multiple times and more likely to flip scum than Farrah. But he never actually votes ES past D1 and begins to go at it with Farrah, while it looks like he tries to convince Farrah she's scum. But his top scum ES is only going after Farrah and nothing else. So he thinks ES is more scummy? But Farrah could be, also? So he wants to take the "safe" route in GB/BF, after BF cases GB instead of trying to figure out their alignments. And he calls out Farrah for tunneling one townie all game and that's what makes her scummy. But ES only has the one scumread in Farrah. Inconsistency. And he calls the BF case a bus attempt even though it's highly unlikely scum is going to bus in lylo instead of going for the win.

This guy is probably scum, too.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 25 2015 19:51 GMT
#1966
I'm here, I'm just clueless and the last 10 pages are a shitshow
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 25 2015 19:53 GMT
#1971
Lol if you think I'm scum, how could you think I'm also throwing? You don't make sense
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 25 2015 20:02 GMT
#1994
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1831
RotterdaM944
TaKeTV 361
IndyStarCraft 196
SteadfastSC107
ZombieGrub93
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1868
RotterdaM 944
IndyStarCraft 208
MaxPax 183
RuFF_SC2 131
SteadfastSC 107
ZombieGrub93
UpATreeSC 72
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3016
Shuttle 589
Dewaltoss 102
910 74
Zeus 72
Mind 67
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3424
Counter-Strike
fl0m5266
pashabiceps1352
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4186
Liquid`Hasu442
Other Games
singsing1980
Beastyqt767
ceh9467
mouzStarbuck357
C9.Mang0138
ToD103
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 148
• StrangeGG 36
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• Eskiya23 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie598
• Shiphtur267
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 58m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 58m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.