• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:34
CEST 21:34
KST 04:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11515 users

[M][N] Mini Mafia: The (kinda) Vanilla Experience

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 19 2015 05:28 GMT
#95
/in
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 19 2015 14:50 GMT
#99
Ok
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 19 2015 19:20 GMT
#105
On October 20 2015 03:16 ritoky wrote:
/in

The curse of Alakaslam hits home

Whence one join happens, game starts as soon as he desires...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 19 2015 19:20 GMT
#106
On October 20 2015 04:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2015 20:21 Rels wrote:
We still have one free spot. The game will start Wednesday, Oct 21 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) if we're full by then.

why not a day earlier start?

... Not sooner. You especially should know this.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 19 2015 19:21 GMT
#107
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/495390-crossfire-mafia
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 19 2015 23:22 GMT
#127
##Teamvanilla

?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 20 2015 19:06 GMT
#156
On October 21 2015 01:54 Xatalos wrote:
I have zero idea what the last two comments even mean >.>

It is the way of true Chupazi. Meaning hidden within the universal universailty of broken English
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 21 2015 16:57 GMT
#164
KASLAM
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 21 2015 23:38 GMT
#394
On October 22 2015 06:56 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 06:54 ritoky wrote:
On October 22 2015 06:52 Xatalos wrote:
Hmmm... Tbh I don't see the big differences in that post you quoted ritoky.


[image loading]


??? :D

He makes reference to the chupazic entrances of the Alakaslam past
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 22 2015 00:05 GMT
#419
On October 22 2015 07:43 Xatalos wrote:
When you stare into the Chupazi, the Chupazi stares back.

Folks when it loses it's uniqueness it loses it's power
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 22 2015 00:16 GMT
#422
On October 22 2015 08:34 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 08:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
atalos you're gonna go to see prodigy on Nov 3th?

3th?

Yes. Threeth. This is greater than Chupazi
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 22 2015 00:17 GMT
#423
On October 22 2015 08:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
you english ppl are too bad.

Two times too bad is 5
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 22 2015 00:20 GMT
#425
On October 22 2015 09:18 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 09:07 Vivax wrote:
GB there are two options here, you're either lying or in a tabledance class


How old is Gb? Night classes maybe?

Gb you legal?
To be honest I wouldn't care about something so small If I hadn't felt pressured as mafia to tell a similar lie before / : something about being at the park with mah doge all day.

I think GB is ever so slightly my elder

At 25, I am well into night class zones
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 22 2015 01:29 GMT
#432
On October 22 2015 09:43 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 09:20 Alakaslam wrote:
On October 22 2015 09:18 gumshoe wrote:
On October 22 2015 09:07 Vivax wrote:
GB there are two options here, you're either lying or in a tabledance class


How old is Gb? Night classes maybe?

Gb you legal?
To be honest I wouldn't care about something so small If I hadn't felt pressured as mafia to tell a similar lie before / : something about being at the park with mah doge all day.

I think GB is ever so slightly my elder

At 25, I am well into night class zones


probably a moot pursuit then ) :

while your here what do you think of xatalos? Personally I feel as if he dedicates alot of talk to the rng thing without actually looking into what it meant about Bh. Burning filter basically. I also get the feeling that hes using my lurky history as a way to waffle on me, thereby positioning himself to go ether way depending on town.

Show nested quote +
Dunno. I really don't know how gumshoe should be read. You know? I remember him being a really inactive/bad town once and he was basically policy lynched. Then he was extremely similar as scum and managed to survive like that (I even defended him because of him being similar as town earlier lol). Here he's surprisingly actually posting stuff... Or has he started generally posting lately?


Show nested quote +
Hm... I've only ever seen him being semi-permanently AFK.


Show nested quote +
Well so far Blazinghand and Vivax feel town. ritoky too? Not as sure about Chromatically yet. yamato and gumshoe are in the gray area.

Of course, rayn = scum.


Show nested quote +
Hm so you think gumshoe is lightly town? I guess his attempt at playing so far has been decent compared to my past experiences with him......


Show nested quote +
Tbh I think any of yamato/gumshoe/Chromatically could be scum atm. None of them feel strongly that way though.


Show nested quote +
And how would you characterize his meta? My experience has been basically "scummy lurker as either alignment".

Would also like to know why you put ritoky as town as especially marv.


He eventually seems to settle on me bieng town, but by then I think the general sentiment was favoring me? if that makes sense / : he just seems very wishy washy, which we all are somewhat at the start of course, but his posting comes off as very repetitive and pointless. He talks about the rng vote, but doesn't infer any reads from it, he jokes alot about the rain vote but again doesn't derive anything from it. Hes just commenting on stuff that means nothing, and cautiously testing the waters with his uncertain reads.

would also explain his weird early interaction with chrom, someone hes kinda pushing but not really.

I'm open to bieng wrong this game, Xata may very well just be perplexed by my bieng really active, but for now I'm reading him as red / :

I go bed now. good night : D

I totes don't even know but hey, Rayn likes it

Anyway, I must truly read soon folks

I get da scum vibes from nobody thus far, so
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 22 2015 06:18 GMT
#465
On October 22 2015 11:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
who is reading bh town?

I ain't got nothin to lose

I am. Why do you scunread him?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 22 2015 06:21 GMT
#466
On October 22 2015 12:56 yamato77 wrote:
You guys are making it difficult to be objective and all with the calling me mafia and stuff.

Then just be subjective and biased, we dgf

Then you will say stuff that is good or bad and we will act accordingly

Or not

That's the nature of the beast
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 22 2015 06:21 GMT
#467
On October 22 2015 13:23 yamato77 wrote:
I don't think Vivax is mafia.

I think Xatalos has some questionable parts of his filter and I agree with gumshoe to an extent.

I do not think gumshoe is mafia very often (given his play this game).

I think marv has changed how he plays (quite obviously). Don't know what to make of that quite yet.

I think rayn is leaning town but it's hard to say with not much having happened.

Most others are a big ?, including yourself.

tl;dr it's been 20 pages and 8 hours and no reads are confident.

Woot
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 22 2015 06:23 GMT
#468
On October 22 2015 13:27 Chromatically wrote:
Meta is hard, I don't think I got much from ritoky's at all but maybe that's just because he hasn't posted enough yet. He's usually really trolly as town, but he does it a bit too as mafia and there was a town game here where he was pretty serious anyway so I don't think it says much.

This was from his mafia game here though:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2015 13:40 ritoky wrote:
the eye of the chupazi is being engaged!

[image loading]

hijole! cabron!

and he used the same picture here so I think that's pretty much a slam dunk case.

Read nested

Sson bein unoriginal and ruining my originality

I must

I

Guess I am flattered
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 22 2015 06:25 GMT
#469
On October 22 2015 14:22 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 13:27 Chromatically wrote:
and he used the same picture here so I think that's pretty much a slam dunk case.


played 1 game with you, you spent all game calling me mafia for posting nonsense, i spent all game calling you mafia. you were mafia, i was town. so i think that's pretty much a slam dunk case.

I was lampshadinf this idea.

There is no case in the post chroma made.

Also Rayn, you throwing your vote away is suspicious. You know I am unlynchable until Lylo, why are you parking your vote on LHF?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 22 2015 07:59 GMT
#471
On October 22 2015 16:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 15:25 Alakaslam wrote:
You know I am unlynchable until Lylo

why exactly?

Meta.

However I am not doing much here
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 618
ProTech140
UpATreeSC 128
Nina 54
JuggernautJason50
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29238
Calm 2790
Mini 157
firebathero 125
Dewaltoss 103
soO 48
HiyA 31
Hyun 25
Bale 21
NaDa 20
[ Show more ]
PianO 20
Aegong 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8594
XaKoH 302
canceldota10
League of Legends
Doublelift599
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1616
fl0m1417
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu706
Other Games
FrodaN2223
B2W.Neo617
Beastyqt566
mouzStarbuck303
ToD186
Livibee180
KnowMe151
C9.Mang0138
Trikslyr117
RotterdaM103
Mew2King43
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki35
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen157
Other Games
• imaqtpie1147
• Shiphtur609
• WagamamaTV233
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 41m
Replay Cast
3h 26m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.