• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:55
CEST 00:55
KST 07:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10351 users

Battle of the Drams Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 03 2015 02:58 GMT
#3350
No rush, I'm leaving work anyway. I just finally started on his filter and am trying to get a grasp on him because he seems aloof but I don't really have a good grasp on how to read him from past games. Figured id ask you, since youre the one with him as top suspect. That is a good point, though, even through all his posts, he didn't find a reason to come off of you.

And that's after he started pressuring SL for a while before once again saying he would revisit it after he was caught up. So he pressured without being caught up. That looked a bit weird to me. And you were one of the ones explaining SL's townread because his reads were SL-centric. He chose to believe you enough to back off but still kept his vote on you. Meh.

I'll finish with the filter when I get home. Bbl
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 03 2015 20:47 GMT
#3768
Probably the shittiest 20 or so pages I've had to read in this game. If you think I'm scum, just lynch me so you can keep cool around as the biggest question mark that avoided two lynches and lose the game tomorrow.

While you're at it, you can explain how scum Shining has been trying to bus scum cool since D1, since you have him as scum, rayn and Rels. Makes a lot of fucking sense. You too, Moosy. I should be looked into if cool is scum? When I've been trying to bury him for softing me as scum D2 and then never doing anything about it?

And Damdred is right, I begin to start looking at Trfels filter and starting to hash things out with RSo regarding her suspicion of him and he comes back with this huge case based on meta and what he thinks I should be doing with my time. I don't even want to waste my time with a little over an hour before EoD so I'll only cover some of the bigger points. Then you can ask me w.e you want.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 03 2015 20:58 GMT
#3782
On October 03 2015 18:47 Trfel wrote:
Hm, I'm actually worried that I'm not coherent enough to put together a case right now... I'm not sure that I'm thinking straight.

Someone else look through it. A few specific things that I noticed in the first two pages of The Shining's filter:

1)His townread of GlowingBear (second post of game) doesn't match the explanation (explanation is all the reasons why GlowingBear is suspicious, nothing at all why he is towny)
2)Some flaws in his scumread of MoosyDoosy (specifically picking on MoosyDoosy's post to GlowingBear, there's a lot of time in between the post where MoosyDoosy explained reads and the unexplained reads post, also note that the same people aren't mentioned in both posts, and MoosyDoosy says that the post with the unexplained reads are the only ones he's sure about, thus they are the important ones)
3)The LightningStrike thing as described above, but I'm not sure if this is important at all or not because I'm too sleepy to know if I'm making sense
4)When raynpelikoneet votes for LightningStrike, The Shining seems surprised, despite seemingly being suspicious of LightningStrike all game long
5)Completely drops his scumread of MoosyDoosy when he returns, which is strange because of the case he made
6)Seems to be reaching for reasons to scumread coolTLname, doesn't seem to join the wagon naturally


1) you're referring to the post of where I said GB could be town but idk. Because he always tunnels Damdred as town which he did. Town point. But he wasn't as "firebrand" like I said which leads to the idk. How does that not match the explanation?
2) how does on the fence = scumread on Moosy?
3) rayn explained my thought process on that correctly regarding comparing the GB reads from LS and rayn.
4)
On October 01 2015 06:04 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2015 06:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##unvote
##vote LightningStrike


I don't like LS much either but can I ask why? If its for the obvious reason, do you think scum LS is bad enough to blatantly admit to not reading the thread and asking for who to lynch?


How is this surprise? My townread is voting someone I'm suspicious of so I wanted to know if I saw what he saw, or if he caught something I missed.
5) Moosy picked up on the cool TMI issue that I was seeing so I was easing off of him. And I never hard scummed Moosy so wtf?
6) that's your opinion and I'm not going to argue it but its pretty obvious I've had issues with cool from the start so calling it forced is just BS.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 03 2015 21:00 GMT
#3784
On October 04 2015 05:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2015 05:47 The Shining wrote:
Probably the shittiest 20 or so pages I've had to read in this game. If you think I'm scum, just lynch me so you can keep cool around as the biggest question mark that avoided two lynches and lose the game tomorrow.

While you're at it, you can explain how scum Shining has been trying to bus scum cool since D1, since you have him as scum, rayn and Rels. Makes a lot of fucking sense. You too, Moosy. I should be looked into if cool is scum? When I've been trying to bury him for softing me as scum D2 and then never doing anything about it?

And Damdred is right, I begin to start looking at Trfels filter and starting to hash things out with RSo regarding her suspicion of him and he comes back with this huge case based on meta and what he thinks I should be doing with my time. I don't even want to waste my time with a little over an hour before EoD so I'll only cover some of the bigger points. Then you can ask me w.e you want.

wtf? noone is lynching you.


No one is lynching me but 4 of you claim that either I'm scum or should be scum if cool flips scum, which makes no fucking sense.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 03 2015 21:10 GMT
#3790
I'm not even going to bother addressing Trfels full case. I started tuning it out when they first few notes were that I should've filter dove him sooner and addressed me being on the fence about Moosy way later than he expected.

If I'm scum because I didnt do things according to your timetable and your expectations, then how do you explain the numerous times you admitted to not being caught up in the thread? If I expect you to be caught up before you start posting cases and commenting on the game, and you're not, you're scum, by that logic. See how stupid that is?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 03 2015 21:20 GMT
#3799
On October 04 2015 06:12 MoosyDoosy wrote:
ok wat let me read Shining's filter


You shouldn't have posted this. Trfel probably thinks you should have already done this.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 03 2015 21:34 GMT
#3817
On October 04 2015 06:31 Damdred wrote:
Can we switch to GB? He says we are hitting a townie votes for that person and fucks off


I'm actually not opposed to this. The only reason I towned him was his tunneling you early and even then I was iffy on it. GB also decided I'm scum, too, without any reasoning behind it. He didn't even say he was sleeping Trfel. And after d1 EoD, he said cool was auto lynch today. Then backs off of it. Then goes back to it. Then votes me. Then votes cool, calling him town, and fucks off. That looks bad as fuck.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 03 2015 21:41 GMT
#3840
On October 04 2015 06:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2015 06:34 The Shining wrote:
On October 04 2015 06:31 Damdred wrote:
Can we switch to GB? He says we are hitting a townie votes for that person and fucks off


I'm actually not opposed to this. The only reason I towned him was his tunneling you early and even then I was iffy on it. GB also decided I'm scum, too, without any reasoning behind it. He didn't even say he was sleeping Trfel. And after d1 EoD, he said cool was auto lynch today. Then backs off of it. Then goes back to it. Then votes me. Then votes cool, calling him town, and fucks off. That looks bad as fuck.

ofc you are not because you are mafia.


Yup you're so right rayn. Your tunnel on RSo was bad and now you're starting on me. While voting my #1 scum that you'd have to believe I'm bussing if you think I'm mafia, since d1. Riiiggghhttt.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 03 2015 21:57 GMT
#3914
On October 04 2015 06:56 MoosyDoosy wrote:
i am back but what d o we do?


Back from what? Weren't you supposedly reading my filter?

Why are you asking what to do? Lynch scum. Asking is just weird as fuck. Y u do dis
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 03 2015 21:59 GMT
#3935
^^lmao I wonder who's lynchlist he copied there
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 03 2015 22:07 GMT
#3952
I hate this fucking game.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 06 2015 21:41 GMT
#4995
Welp gg town we lost. I don't even really care, I stopped caring for this game after the BS cool flip. I had every expectation of getting lynched today but I couldn't be assed to play the last few days cuz of IRL shit.

I do believe we got fucked this game because of the Damdred cc and weird balance but w.e. I'm pretty glad this game is going to be over soon anyway, too much BM from different people but I won't point any fingers. There was a reason why I left TL for a while. GG.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 06 2015 21:45 GMT
#4996
On October 07 2015 05:36 LightningStrike wrote:
I honestly would rather lynch Shining if we lynch outside of the claims myself just because we are most likely to hit scum in Shining and we can test and see if MD can block a scum kp.


Great post. +1. LS for mayor. Sheeping thread sentiment and doing nothing all game. Inb4 he gets a scum win while doing 0.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 06 2015 21:48 GMT
#4999
On October 07 2015 06:45 LightningStrike wrote:
Ugh my mom isn't here yet so I assuming she in traffic and now I starting to get a bad feeling about this lynch but idk what exactly :\


ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME NOW U FEEL BAD? LOL SCUM GUILT OP

I think it's hilarious Rels claimed blue after Moosy too. Hahaha hahahaha gg guys. RSo gave up her TR on me too, apparently. Is there a reason why? CBA to catch up in 10 mins so w.e
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 06 2015 21:54 GMT
#5006
I don't play Mon Tues and only signed up to play with Damdred so its w.e. I guess I should just start cursing and screaming about how Im town and you're all fucking bad to get confirmed like GB did.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 06 2015 21:57 GMT
#5019
Moosy + LS gg. One of Moosy and Rels is scum and Moosy afkd this shit. LS literally shows up to say he feels bad after he "afks" EoD. I'm voting LS not like it matters.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 06 2015 21:58 GMT
#5021
Or Moosy I guess. W.e gg town
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 06 2015 21:59 GMT
#5026
GG
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 06 2015 22:15 GMT
#5045
GG :3
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 179
Nina 121
SteadfastSC 59
CosmosSc2 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 576
910 58
Bale 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm66
League of Legends
Doublelift2480
Super Smash Bros
PPMD65
Other Games
summit1g9049
Grubby2894
shahzam593
C9.Mang0252
PiGStarcraft222
Maynarde91
Liquid`Ken10
Vindicta0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick88
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• musti20045 43
• davetesta10
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21422
Other Games
• imaqtpie681
• Shiphtur216
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5m
CranKy Ducklings9
Afreeca Starleague
11h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.