• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:37
CEST 09:37
KST 16:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7388 users

Battle of the Drams Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 01 2015 21:02 GMT
#2696
On October 02 2015 05:52 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 05:50 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 05:48 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 05:37 LightningStrike wrote:
I mainly want to lynch MD mainly because some of his arguments actually not making much sense and he lied too on some of his posts.


This is true so far but can you elaborate on which points don't make sense?


Like are you sheeping thread sentiment like Moosy said or do you have examples of the lies and what doesn't make sense to you?

Mainly his arguments vs Rels it just doesn't make much sense at all esp when Rels had proved that MD had lied on some parts. I will go more into detail about it when I get home if I still alive.


Wait what. Yeah lets talk when you get home, too. You can start by explaining why you think you're at risk of being NKd when we have a few strong townread and a living blue claim. That's just weird.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 01 2015 21:18 GMT
#2702
On October 02 2015 05:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
My filter that contains the cases on who i think is scum;
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/494873-battle-of-the-drams-mafia?user=raynpelikoneet&page=16
starts from ~half of that page (N1).

coolnamedude is mafia.
rsoultin is mafia.
LighntningStrike is mafia

in that order of confidence.

MoosyDoosy could be mafia if one of them magically happens to flip town.

I literally do not believe there is any chance for anyone else in this game to be mafia.


I believe in cool. I need to revisit the RSo cases but your last summary post of her actions are starting to make me wonder, if its all true. This wouldn't be the first time I hard towned scum RSo =/ but her play that game was different. LS is questionable/bad town at best, scum at worst but I still live in a world where both him and cool can't be scum. =/ LS sheeped onto cool and idk if he's confident enough as scum to bus D1.

And yeah Moosy is/should be on that list, too, if LS or cool were to flip town.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 01 2015 21:37 GMT
#2725
On October 02 2015 05:46 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 05:30 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 02 2015 05:29 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 05:01 Rels wrote:
On October 02 2015 01:42 MoosyDoosy wrote:
GB, whether you realize it or not, I was the first man to vote for coolTL and push for his lynch alongside The Shining. Second of all, I already said that we were lynching coolTL when I came back after EoD. Literally in the post you said was "dumb" I also said the order of lynch was coolTL/GB/Rels/LS. Are you sure you're reading..?

That is just false.
*I* was the first to push for coolTLname's lynch.
On September 29 2015 21:21 Rels wrote:
This first post by coolTLname is super scummy.
It is his first post, and he talks about a lot of differents subjects. A first post with different subjects is scum indicative as mafia usually has a hard time entering the thread.
Plus, I don't know how GB's posts being mechanical and rayn's posts being mechanical are mixed up.
Plus, he agrees on a Moosy's posts that I don't understand.
Plus, he next post is scummy too:
On September 29 2015 16:47 coolTLname wrote:
So i noticed mafia can hold their KP, this makes claiming Roleblock and framing someone possible, as well as fake vet claims. Anyway i propose anyone who claims a blue role to be lynched automatically, if there is no kill , better to leave it in the dark?

Can medics heal themselves?

Two useless questions.
After that he posted one more time and gtfo.

*I* was the first to vote for him.
On October 01 2015 00:35 Rels wrote:
alright leaving work super soon. Voting coolTLname for this:
On September 30 2015 05:52 Rels wrote:
still this more or less:
On September 29 2015 21:21 Rels wrote:
This first post by coolTLname is super scummy.
It is his first post, and he talks about a lot of differents subjects. A first post with different subjects is scum indicative as mafia usually has a hard time entering the thread.
Plus, I don't know how GB's posts being mechanical and rayn's posts being mechanical are mixed up.
Plus, he agrees on a Moosy's posts that I don't understand.
Plus, he next post is scummy too:
On September 29 2015 16:47 coolTLname wrote:
So i noticed mafia can hold their KP, this makes claiming Roleblock and framing someone possible, as well as fake vet claims. Anyway i propose anyone who claims a blue role to be lynched automatically, if there is no kill , better to leave it in the dark?

Can medics heal themselves?

Two useless questions.
After that he posted one more time and gtfo.

without the Moosy part
Plus he has refused to explain his weird GF read on you, so I cannot know if he has a reasonning behind it
Plus he's clearly trolling, I don't know why a town under suspicion would act like that. But Dandel did exactly that last game, so that makes me wary of lynching him


We didn't talk about him a lot recently, but I haven't forgot him. I want to see rsoultin's case on GB though, the thing about Damdred's meta being wrong on purpose.
See you!

##Unvote
##Vote coolTLname

Then GB voted him a few hours later:
On October 01 2015 02:58 GlowingBear wrote:
##unvote
##vote coolTLname


Then YOU voted for him a few hours later:
On October 01 2015 05:38 MoosyDoosy wrote:
##unvote
##vote coolTLname


So this sentence is bullshit: "GB, whether you realize it or not, I was the first man to vote for coolTL and push for his lynch alongside The Shining."


Hrm this is true. And although I started being suspicious of cool pretty early over the Marv non-read, I was actually the last to vote him. I wasn't even really pushing cool, I was still questioning him before I caught his chainsaw RSo defense.

Sigh I guess I'll respond to this too. It doesn't make a difference. Rels and GB's votes didn't do much to start the wagon. It was only after you and me voted for coolTL that the wagon actually started.


Show nested quote +
On October 01 2015 06:00 KelsierSC wrote:
Day 1 Recall List


rsoultin (2): Trfel, raynpelikoneet, marvellosity, , Rels, scott31337,
GlowingBear (2): Damdred, coolTLname
Trfel (2): GlowingBear, Rels, LightningStrike, sicklucker
coolTLname (5): Rels, GlowingBear, MoosyDoosy, scott31337, TheShining
raynpelikoneet (0): coolTLname, MoosyDoosy
marvellosity (0): Damdred,
scott31337 (1): marvellosity, raynpelikoneet, rsoultin, raynpelikoneet, sicklucker

Not listing (1): rsoultin,

Tonight, I will be banning coolTLname permanently for providing us with atrocious whiskey.
Day 1 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

The spirits recall list is here.
Only votes on this list will be counted.

Please mind the deadline as failure to vote will result in a modkill.



But I was the last vote on that train...you were 3rd...neither of us started that train...why are you lying/misrepresenting?[/QUOTE]

Moosy pls
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 01 2015 21:38 GMT
#2727
Lol mobile formatting is kicking my ass this game
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 01 2015 22:11 GMT
#2748
On October 02 2015 06:39 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 06:37 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 05:46 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 05:30 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 02 2015 05:29 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 05:01 Rels wrote:
On October 02 2015 01:42 MoosyDoosy wrote:
GB, whether you realize it or not, I was the first man to vote for coolTL and push for his lynch alongside The Shining. Second of all, I already said that we were lynching coolTL when I came back after EoD. Literally in the post you said was "dumb" I also said the order of lynch was coolTL/GB/Rels/LS. Are you sure you're reading..?

That is just false.
*I* was the first to push for coolTLname's lynch.
On September 29 2015 21:21 Rels wrote:
This first post by coolTLname is super scummy.
It is his first post, and he talks about a lot of differents subjects. A first post with different subjects is scum indicative as mafia usually has a hard time entering the thread.
Plus, I don't know how GB's posts being mechanical and rayn's posts being mechanical are mixed up.
Plus, he agrees on a Moosy's posts that I don't understand.
Plus, he next post is scummy too:
On September 29 2015 16:47 coolTLname wrote:
So i noticed mafia can hold their KP, this makes claiming Roleblock and framing someone possible, as well as fake vet claims. Anyway i propose anyone who claims a blue role to be lynched automatically, if there is no kill , better to leave it in the dark?

Can medics heal themselves?

Two useless questions.
After that he posted one more time and gtfo.

*I* was the first to vote for him.
On October 01 2015 00:35 Rels wrote:
alright leaving work super soon. Voting coolTLname for this:
On September 30 2015 05:52 Rels wrote:
still this more or less:
On September 29 2015 21:21 Rels wrote:
This first post by coolTLname is super scummy.
It is his first post, and he talks about a lot of differents subjects. A first post with different subjects is scum indicative as mafia usually has a hard time entering the thread.
Plus, I don't know how GB's posts being mechanical and rayn's posts being mechanical are mixed up.
Plus, he agrees on a Moosy's posts that I don't understand.
Plus, he next post is scummy too:
On September 29 2015 16:47 coolTLname wrote:
So i noticed mafia can hold their KP, this makes claiming Roleblock and framing someone possible, as well as fake vet claims. Anyway i propose anyone who claims a blue role to be lynched automatically, if there is no kill , better to leave it in the dark?

Can medics heal themselves?

Two useless questions.
After that he posted one more time and gtfo.

without the Moosy part
Plus he has refused to explain his weird GF read on you, so I cannot know if he has a reasonning behind it
Plus he's clearly trolling, I don't know why a town under suspicion would act like that. But Dandel did exactly that last game, so that makes me wary of lynching him


We didn't talk about him a lot recently, but I haven't forgot him. I want to see rsoultin's case on GB though, the thing about Damdred's meta being wrong on purpose.
See you!

##Unvote
##Vote coolTLname

Then GB voted him a few hours later:
On October 01 2015 02:58 GlowingBear wrote:
##unvote
##vote coolTLname


Then YOU voted for him a few hours later:
On October 01 2015 05:38 MoosyDoosy wrote:
##unvote
##vote coolTLname


So this sentence is bullshit: "GB, whether you realize it or not, I was the first man to vote for coolTL and push for his lynch alongside The Shining."


Hrm this is true. And although I started being suspicious of cool pretty early over the Marv non-read, I was actually the last to vote him. I wasn't even really pushing cool, I was still questioning him before I caught his chainsaw RSo defense.

Sigh I guess I'll respond to this too. It doesn't make a difference. Rels and GB's votes didn't do much to start the wagon. It was only after you and me voted for coolTL that the wagon actually started.


On October 01 2015 06:00 KelsierSC wrote:
Day 1 Recall List


rsoultin (2): Trfel, raynpelikoneet, marvellosity, , Rels, scott31337,
GlowingBear (2): Damdred, coolTLname
Trfel (2): GlowingBear, Rels, LightningStrike, sicklucker
coolTLname (5): Rels, GlowingBear, MoosyDoosy, scott31337, TheShining
raynpelikoneet (0): coolTLname, MoosyDoosy
marvellosity (0): Damdred,
scott31337 (1): marvellosity, raynpelikoneet, rsoultin, raynpelikoneet, sicklucker

Not listing (1): rsoultin,

Tonight, I will be banning coolTLname permanently for providing us with atrocious whiskey.
Day 1 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

The spirits recall list is here.
Only votes on this list will be counted.

Please mind the deadline as failure to vote will result in a modkill.



But I was the last vote on that train...you were 3rd...neither of us started that train...why are you lying/misrepresenting?


Moosy pls

Okay so I made a mistake to not see people were voting for coolTL other than me. I was just super excited that we both drew the exact same conclusion at the exact same time which is why I gave us all the credit. Either way, the coolTL wagon only became a real thing when we voted for coolTL and said he had TMI to make scott move over and make even rayn unvote to have doubts.


Yeaaaaa...I kind of thought the same but with the sequence of events and the other votes on cool, it felt like a pocket attempt while subscribing to my train of thought. Here's why:

On October 01 2015 05:39 MoosyDoosy wrote:
##unvote
##vote coolTLname


This is scum with TMI about rsoul.


This post came 2 minutes after this post of mine:

On October 01 2015 05:37 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2015 05:16 rsoultin wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:12 The Shining wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:06 coolTLname wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:03 The Shining wrote:
On October 01 2015 04:54 coolTLname wrote:
marv is irrelevant at the moment, so i have not checked yet.


If I'm understanding this right, marv is pushing your townread super hard for lynch. How is his alignment not relevant?

Why would you say you're going to do something and then not do it? And then do the same thing with rso past games instead? I don't understand this

how is saying he is mafia or town going to change his vote? i have better things to do such as defend rsoultin directly or accuse the glowing bear/ rayn and possibly sicklucker one of whom have 3 votes on.


Well you indirectly said depending on his past games he could be scum. Then you stopped caring about it. That's a lack of scumhunting to me, when you have a suspicion or pinion on someone and do absolutely nothing about it but instead start defending a townread. Looks like you're more concerned with pocketing rso than you are in finding scum.

Let me check yur filter becuz i would like to know why you're voting GB. Or you could save me the trouble and tell me.


this went through my mind

but where i get hung up on it really is what good does it do him if either of us are lynched?

pocketing me means nothing if i'm not here and obviously it means nothing if he's lynched. i guess he could just not have meant it when he said to lynch him instead of me but...blah ><

i still think this isn't gb's town game

all this is going on and he's lurking around telling truffle here's a kit kat


I just dont get why hes chainsaw defending you. If i am to believe he is newb town, i dont see how he could be this sure of a townread. Like i made the mistake as a newb of letting HtS filter size alone fool me in my first game here but even then i wasnt chainsaw defending ANY of my TRs. It looks really weird. And the saying hed look into marv later when it was HIS idea in the first place is rubbing me the wrong way.

Dont get me wrong, you were and still are in my town pile but for different reasons, not just filter length. I remember in the scum game i lost to you and your bro, i forget the game, you were way less standoffish and adamant about your trains of thought. You were more aloof and carefree that game, with a bit of trouble finding scumreads and latching onto easy mislynches. Marv is not an easy lynch, mislynch or not, so i dont think scumRso does that here.



Just enough time to read this post and make your short post after my prompting because I was already on the track to thinking cool had TMI. That was also your first post in 2 hours but you don't mention anything else and just latch onto the coolTLname TMI case.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 01 2015 22:16 GMT
#2753
Bah. Rip marv =/ The only reason Damdred could be alive is to wifom the fuck out of us. Can't the strongman bullet be used along with regular kp?

Like does scumdred really make a legacy post like that?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 01 2015 23:13 GMT
#2827
On October 02 2015 07:11 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 06:39 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 02 2015 06:37 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 05:46 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 05:30 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 02 2015 05:29 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 05:01 Rels wrote:
On October 02 2015 01:42 MoosyDoosy wrote:
GB, whether you realize it or not, I was the first man to vote for coolTL and push for his lynch alongside The Shining. Second of all, I already said that we were lynching coolTL when I came back after EoD. Literally in the post you said was "dumb" I also said the order of lynch was coolTL/GB/Rels/LS. Are you sure you're reading..?

That is just false.
*I* was the first to push for coolTLname's lynch.
On September 29 2015 21:21 Rels wrote:
This first post by coolTLname is super scummy.
It is his first post, and he talks about a lot of differents subjects. A first post with different subjects is scum indicative as mafia usually has a hard time entering the thread.
Plus, I don't know how GB's posts being mechanical and rayn's posts being mechanical are mixed up.
Plus, he agrees on a Moosy's posts that I don't understand.
Plus, he next post is scummy too:
On September 29 2015 16:47 coolTLname wrote:
So i noticed mafia can hold their KP, this makes claiming Roleblock and framing someone possible, as well as fake vet claims. Anyway i propose anyone who claims a blue role to be lynched automatically, if there is no kill , better to leave it in the dark?

Can medics heal themselves?

Two useless questions.
After that he posted one more time and gtfo.

*I* was the first to vote for him.
On October 01 2015 00:35 Rels wrote:
alright leaving work super soon. Voting coolTLname for this:
On September 30 2015 05:52 Rels wrote:
still this more or less:
On September 29 2015 21:21 Rels wrote:
This first post by coolTLname is super scummy.
It is his first post, and he talks about a lot of differents subjects. A first post with different subjects is scum indicative as mafia usually has a hard time entering the thread.
Plus, I don't know how GB's posts being mechanical and rayn's posts being mechanical are mixed up.
Plus, he agrees on a Moosy's posts that I don't understand.
Plus, he next post is scummy too:
[quote]
Two useless questions.
After that he posted one more time and gtfo.

without the Moosy part
Plus he has refused to explain his weird GF read on you, so I cannot know if he has a reasonning behind it
Plus he's clearly trolling, I don't know why a town under suspicion would act like that. But Dandel did exactly that last game, so that makes me wary of lynching him


We didn't talk about him a lot recently, but I haven't forgot him. I want to see rsoultin's case on GB though, the thing about Damdred's meta being wrong on purpose.
See you!

##Unvote
##Vote coolTLname

Then GB voted him a few hours later:
On October 01 2015 02:58 GlowingBear wrote:
##unvote
##vote coolTLname


Then YOU voted for him a few hours later:
On October 01 2015 05:38 MoosyDoosy wrote:
##unvote
##vote coolTLname


So this sentence is bullshit: "GB, whether you realize it or not, I was the first man to vote for coolTL and push for his lynch alongside The Shining."


Hrm this is true. And although I started being suspicious of cool pretty early over the Marv non-read, I was actually the last to vote him. I wasn't even really pushing cool, I was still questioning him before I caught his chainsaw RSo defense.

Sigh I guess I'll respond to this too. It doesn't make a difference. Rels and GB's votes didn't do much to start the wagon. It was only after you and me voted for coolTL that the wagon actually started.


On October 01 2015 06:00 KelsierSC wrote:
Day 1 Recall List


rsoultin (2): Trfel, raynpelikoneet, marvellosity, , Rels, scott31337,
GlowingBear (2): Damdred, coolTLname
Trfel (2): GlowingBear, Rels, LightningStrike, sicklucker
coolTLname (5): Rels, GlowingBear, MoosyDoosy, scott31337, TheShining
raynpelikoneet (0): coolTLname, MoosyDoosy
marvellosity (0): Damdred,
scott31337 (1): marvellosity, raynpelikoneet, rsoultin, raynpelikoneet, sicklucker

Not listing (1): rsoultin,

Tonight, I will be banning coolTLname permanently for providing us with atrocious whiskey.
Day 1 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

The spirits recall list is here.
Only votes on this list will be counted.

Please mind the deadline as failure to vote will result in a modkill.



But I was the last vote on that train...you were 3rd...neither of us started that train...why are you lying/misrepresenting?


Moosy pls

Show nested quote +
Okay so I made a mistake to not see people were voting for coolTL other than me. I was just super excited that we both drew the exact same conclusion at the exact same time which is why I gave us all the credit. Either way, the coolTL wagon only became a real thing when we voted for coolTL and said he had TMI to make scott move over and make even rayn unvote to have doubts.


Yeaaaaa...I kind of thought the same but with the sequence of events and the other votes on cool, it felt like a pocket attempt while subscribing to my train of thought. Here's why:

Show nested quote +
On October 01 2015 05:39 MoosyDoosy wrote:
##unvote
##vote coolTLname


This is scum with TMI about rsoul.


This post came 2 minutes after this post of mine:

Show nested quote +
On October 01 2015 05:37 The Shining wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:16 rsoultin wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:12 The Shining wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:06 coolTLname wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:03 The Shining wrote:
On October 01 2015 04:54 coolTLname wrote:
marv is irrelevant at the moment, so i have not checked yet.


If I'm understanding this right, marv is pushing your townread super hard for lynch. How is his alignment not relevant?

Why would you say you're going to do something and then not do it? And then do the same thing with rso past games instead? I don't understand this

how is saying he is mafia or town going to change his vote? i have better things to do such as defend rsoultin directly or accuse the glowing bear/ rayn and possibly sicklucker one of whom have 3 votes on.


Well you indirectly said depending on his past games he could be scum. Then you stopped caring about it. That's a lack of scumhunting to me, when you have a suspicion or pinion on someone and do absolutely nothing about it but instead start defending a townread. Looks like you're more concerned with pocketing rso than you are in finding scum.

Let me check yur filter becuz i would like to know why you're voting GB. Or you could save me the trouble and tell me.


this went through my mind

but where i get hung up on it really is what good does it do him if either of us are lynched?

pocketing me means nothing if i'm not here and obviously it means nothing if he's lynched. i guess he could just not have meant it when he said to lynch him instead of me but...blah ><

i still think this isn't gb's town game

all this is going on and he's lurking around telling truffle here's a kit kat


I just dont get why hes chainsaw defending you. If i am to believe he is newb town, i dont see how he could be this sure of a townread. Like i made the mistake as a newb of letting HtS filter size alone fool me in my first game here but even then i wasnt chainsaw defending ANY of my TRs. It looks really weird. And the saying hed look into marv later when it was HIS idea in the first place is rubbing me the wrong way.

Dont get me wrong, you were and still are in my town pile but for different reasons, not just filter length. I remember in the scum game i lost to you and your bro, i forget the game, you were way less standoffish and adamant about your trains of thought. You were more aloof and carefree that game, with a bit of trouble finding scumreads and latching onto easy mislynches. Marv is not an easy lynch, mislynch or not, so i dont think scumRso does that here.



Just enough time to read this post and make your short post after my prompting because I was already on the track to thinking cool had TMI. That was also your first post in 2 hours but you don't mention anything else and just latch onto the coolTLname TMI case.


...
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 01 2015 23:18 GMT
#2831
On October 02 2015 07:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 07:44 Damdred wrote:
On October 02 2015 07:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 02 2015 07:33 Damdred wrote:
On October 02 2015 07:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 02 2015 07:30 Damdred wrote:
On October 02 2015 07:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
GlowingBear i assume you blocked LS right?


Silly rayn

??

did he retract from his claim?


Yes he said hours ago that he was just angry and wasn't town rb

i had an impression he somehow used that as calling you mafia on N1 no?


Probably

is it or isn't it?
i am gonna confirm that myself later on.


The way he did it looked like he was trying to draw strongshot. But he did say he'd lynch Damdred today if he were alive, then back tracked after Damdred explained that going 1 for 1 is town favored and asked for the scum motivation of him CCing.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 01 2015 23:20 GMT
#2833
On October 02 2015 08:17 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 08:13 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 07:11 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 06:39 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 02 2015 06:37 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 05:46 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 05:30 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 02 2015 05:29 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 05:01 Rels wrote:
On October 02 2015 01:42 MoosyDoosy wrote:
GB, whether you realize it or not, I was the first man to vote for coolTL and push for his lynch alongside The Shining. Second of all, I already said that we were lynching coolTL when I came back after EoD. Literally in the post you said was "dumb" I also said the order of lynch was coolTL/GB/Rels/LS. Are you sure you're reading..?

That is just false.
*I* was the first to push for coolTLname's lynch.
On September 29 2015 21:21 Rels wrote:
This first post by coolTLname is super scummy.
It is his first post, and he talks about a lot of differents subjects. A first post with different subjects is scum indicative as mafia usually has a hard time entering the thread.
Plus, I don't know how GB's posts being mechanical and rayn's posts being mechanical are mixed up.
Plus, he agrees on a Moosy's posts that I don't understand.
Plus, he next post is scummy too:
[quote]
Two useless questions.
After that he posted one more time and gtfo.

*I* was the first to vote for him.
On October 01 2015 00:35 Rels wrote:
alright leaving work super soon. Voting coolTLname for this:
[quote]

We didn't talk about him a lot recently, but I haven't forgot him. I want to see rsoultin's case on GB though, the thing about Damdred's meta being wrong on purpose.
See you!

##Unvote
##Vote coolTLname

Then GB voted him a few hours later:
On October 01 2015 02:58 GlowingBear wrote:
##unvote
##vote coolTLname


Then YOU voted for him a few hours later:
On October 01 2015 05:38 MoosyDoosy wrote:
##unvote
##vote coolTLname


So this sentence is bullshit: "GB, whether you realize it or not, I was the first man to vote for coolTL and push for his lynch alongside The Shining."


Hrm this is true. And although I started being suspicious of cool pretty early over the Marv non-read, I was actually the last to vote him. I wasn't even really pushing cool, I was still questioning him before I caught his chainsaw RSo defense.

Sigh I guess I'll respond to this too. It doesn't make a difference. Rels and GB's votes didn't do much to start the wagon. It was only after you and me voted for coolTL that the wagon actually started.


On October 01 2015 06:00 KelsierSC wrote:
Day 1 Recall List


rsoultin (2): Trfel, raynpelikoneet, marvellosity, , Rels, scott31337,
GlowingBear (2): Damdred, coolTLname
Trfel (2): GlowingBear, Rels, LightningStrike, sicklucker
coolTLname (5): Rels, GlowingBear, MoosyDoosy, scott31337, TheShining
raynpelikoneet (0): coolTLname, MoosyDoosy
marvellosity (0): Damdred,
scott31337 (1): marvellosity, raynpelikoneet, rsoultin, raynpelikoneet, sicklucker

Not listing (1): rsoultin,

Tonight, I will be banning coolTLname permanently for providing us with atrocious whiskey.
Day 1 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

The spirits recall list is here.
Only votes on this list will be counted.

Please mind the deadline as failure to vote will result in a modkill.



But I was the last vote on that train...you were 3rd...neither of us started that train...why are you lying/misrepresenting?


Moosy pls

Okay so I made a mistake to not see people were voting for coolTL other than me. I was just super excited that we both drew the exact same conclusion at the exact same time which is why I gave us all the credit. Either way, the coolTL wagon only became a real thing when we voted for coolTL and said he had TMI to make scott move over and make even rayn unvote to have doubts.


Yeaaaaa...I kind of thought the same but with the sequence of events and the other votes on cool, it felt like a pocket attempt while subscribing to my train of thought. Here's why:

On October 01 2015 05:39 MoosyDoosy wrote:
##unvote
##vote coolTLname


This is scum with TMI about rsoul.


This post came 2 minutes after this post of mine:

On October 01 2015 05:37 The Shining wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:16 rsoultin wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:12 The Shining wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:06 coolTLname wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:03 The Shining wrote:
On October 01 2015 04:54 coolTLname wrote:
marv is irrelevant at the moment, so i have not checked yet.


If I'm understanding this right, marv is pushing your townread super hard for lynch. How is his alignment not relevant?

Why would you say you're going to do something and then not do it? And then do the same thing with rso past games instead? I don't understand this

how is saying he is mafia or town going to change his vote? i have better things to do such as defend rsoultin directly or accuse the glowing bear/ rayn and possibly sicklucker one of whom have 3 votes on.


Well you indirectly said depending on his past games he could be scum. Then you stopped caring about it. That's a lack of scumhunting to me, when you have a suspicion or pinion on someone and do absolutely nothing about it but instead start defending a townread. Looks like you're more concerned with pocketing rso than you are in finding scum.

Let me check yur filter becuz i would like to know why you're voting GB. Or you could save me the trouble and tell me.


this went through my mind

but where i get hung up on it really is what good does it do him if either of us are lynched?

pocketing me means nothing if i'm not here and obviously it means nothing if he's lynched. i guess he could just not have meant it when he said to lynch him instead of me but...blah ><

i still think this isn't gb's town game

all this is going on and he's lurking around telling truffle here's a kit kat


I just dont get why hes chainsaw defending you. If i am to believe he is newb town, i dont see how he could be this sure of a townread. Like i made the mistake as a newb of letting HtS filter size alone fool me in my first game here but even then i wasnt chainsaw defending ANY of my TRs. It looks really weird. And the saying hed look into marv later when it was HIS idea in the first place is rubbing me the wrong way.

Dont get me wrong, you were and still are in my town pile but for different reasons, not just filter length. I remember in the scum game i lost to you and your bro, i forget the game, you were way less standoffish and adamant about your trains of thought. You were more aloof and carefree that game, with a bit of trouble finding scumreads and latching onto easy mislynches. Marv is not an easy lynch, mislynch or not, so i dont think scumRso does that here.



Just enough time to read this post and make your short post after my prompting because I was already on the track to thinking cool had TMI. That was also your first post in 2 hours but you don't mention anything else and just latch onto the coolTLname TMI case.


...

...? because I was busy and literally thought of coolTLname, logged in, voted him, thought of reasoning, quoted it onto rayn's post then left


Wait so you voted him to get on the wagon and THEN thought of reasoning for it? What??
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 01 2015 23:22 GMT
#2835
On October 02 2015 08:19 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 08:11 sicklucker wrote:
Like i felt like he was vt.

HE PICKED 1 SHOT TRACKER OF ALL THINGS TO CLAIM. Like it just seemed like he was sending us a message (he town read everyone who was in that game) thats why I didnt want to vote scott


Tbh I softed a bit to hard earlier and shining pointed it out. I was torn what to d I should,have in retrospect just let cool be lynched get a check then cc Scott next day but I thought I got a mafia meh.


Ohhhhh that's what that slip was. It makes sense now. I thought it might have been a scum slip but then you claimed.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 01 2015 23:26 GMT
#2838
On October 02 2015 08:20 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 08:17 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 02 2015 08:13 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 07:11 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 06:39 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 02 2015 06:37 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 05:46 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 05:30 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 02 2015 05:29 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 05:01 Rels wrote:
[quote]
That is just false.
*I* was the first to push for coolTLname's lynch.
[quote]
*I* was the first to vote for him.
[quote]
Then GB voted him a few hours later:
[quote]

Then YOU voted for him a few hours later:
[quote]

So this sentence is bullshit: "GB, whether you realize it or not, I was the first man to vote for coolTL and push for his lynch alongside The Shining."


Hrm this is true. And although I started being suspicious of cool pretty early over the Marv non-read, I was actually the last to vote him. I wasn't even really pushing cool, I was still questioning him before I caught his chainsaw RSo defense.

Sigh I guess I'll respond to this too. It doesn't make a difference. Rels and GB's votes didn't do much to start the wagon. It was only after you and me voted for coolTL that the wagon actually started.


On October 01 2015 06:00 KelsierSC wrote:
Day 1 Recall List


rsoultin (2): Trfel, raynpelikoneet, marvellosity, , Rels, scott31337,
GlowingBear (2): Damdred, coolTLname
Trfel (2): GlowingBear, Rels, LightningStrike, sicklucker
coolTLname (5): Rels, GlowingBear, MoosyDoosy, scott31337, TheShining
raynpelikoneet (0): coolTLname, MoosyDoosy
marvellosity (0): Damdred,
scott31337 (1): marvellosity, raynpelikoneet, rsoultin, raynpelikoneet, sicklucker

Not listing (1): rsoultin,

Tonight, I will be banning coolTLname permanently for providing us with atrocious whiskey.
Day 1 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

The spirits recall list is here.
Only votes on this list will be counted.

Please mind the deadline as failure to vote will result in a modkill.



But I was the last vote on that train...you were 3rd...neither of us started that train...why are you lying/misrepresenting?


Moosy pls

Okay so I made a mistake to not see people were voting for coolTL other than me. I was just super excited that we both drew the exact same conclusion at the exact same time which is why I gave us all the credit. Either way, the coolTL wagon only became a real thing when we voted for coolTL and said he had TMI to make scott move over and make even rayn unvote to have doubts.


Yeaaaaa...I kind of thought the same but with the sequence of events and the other votes on cool, it felt like a pocket attempt while subscribing to my train of thought. Here's why:

On October 01 2015 05:39 MoosyDoosy wrote:
##unvote
##vote coolTLname


This is scum with TMI about rsoul.


This post came 2 minutes after this post of mine:

On October 01 2015 05:37 The Shining wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:16 rsoultin wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:12 The Shining wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:06 coolTLname wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:03 The Shining wrote:
On October 01 2015 04:54 coolTLname wrote:
marv is irrelevant at the moment, so i have not checked yet.


If I'm understanding this right, marv is pushing your townread super hard for lynch. How is his alignment not relevant?

Why would you say you're going to do something and then not do it? And then do the same thing with rso past games instead? I don't understand this

how is saying he is mafia or town going to change his vote? i have better things to do such as defend rsoultin directly or accuse the glowing bear/ rayn and possibly sicklucker one of whom have 3 votes on.


Well you indirectly said depending on his past games he could be scum. Then you stopped caring about it. That's a lack of scumhunting to me, when you have a suspicion or pinion on someone and do absolutely nothing about it but instead start defending a townread. Looks like you're more concerned with pocketing rso than you are in finding scum.

Let me check yur filter becuz i would like to know why you're voting GB. Or you could save me the trouble and tell me.


this went through my mind

but where i get hung up on it really is what good does it do him if either of us are lynched?

pocketing me means nothing if i'm not here and obviously it means nothing if he's lynched. i guess he could just not have meant it when he said to lynch him instead of me but...blah ><

i still think this isn't gb's town game

all this is going on and he's lurking around telling truffle here's a kit kat


I just dont get why hes chainsaw defending you. If i am to believe he is newb town, i dont see how he could be this sure of a townread. Like i made the mistake as a newb of letting HtS filter size alone fool me in my first game here but even then i wasnt chainsaw defending ANY of my TRs. It looks really weird. And the saying hed look into marv later when it was HIS idea in the first place is rubbing me the wrong way.

Dont get me wrong, you were and still are in my town pile but for different reasons, not just filter length. I remember in the scum game i lost to you and your bro, i forget the game, you were way less standoffish and adamant about your trains of thought. You were more aloof and carefree that game, with a bit of trouble finding scumreads and latching onto easy mislynches. Marv is not an easy lynch, mislynch or not, so i dont think scumRso does that here.



Just enough time to read this post and make your short post after my prompting because I was already on the track to thinking cool had TMI. That was also your first post in 2 hours but you don't mention anything else and just latch onto the coolTLname TMI case.


...

...? because I was busy and literally thought of coolTLname, logged in, voted him, thought of reasoning, quoted it onto rayn's post then left


Wait so you voted him to get on the wagon and THEN thought of reasoning for it? What??


This response to a pocketing accusation is soooo bad. You tried to buddy me twice saying we got the train on cool going then when I ask about it being a pocket, you slip and admit you voted without reasoning.

Am I wrong here? Cuz if not I wanna lynch Moosy, this is bad.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 01 2015 23:29 GMT
#2842
Lol rayn

On October 02 2015 08:24 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 08:20 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 08:17 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 02 2015 08:13 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 07:11 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 06:39 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 02 2015 06:37 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 05:46 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 05:30 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 02 2015 05:29 The Shining wrote:
[quote]

Hrm this is true. And although I started being suspicious of cool pretty early over the Marv non-read, I was actually the last to vote him. I wasn't even really pushing cool, I was still questioning him before I caught his chainsaw RSo defense.

Sigh I guess I'll respond to this too. It doesn't make a difference. Rels and GB's votes didn't do much to start the wagon. It was only after you and me voted for coolTL that the wagon actually started.


On October 01 2015 06:00 KelsierSC wrote:
Day 1 Recall List


rsoultin (2): Trfel, raynpelikoneet, marvellosity, , Rels, scott31337,
GlowingBear (2): Damdred, coolTLname
Trfel (2): GlowingBear, Rels, LightningStrike, sicklucker
coolTLname (5): Rels, GlowingBear, MoosyDoosy, scott31337, TheShining
raynpelikoneet (0): coolTLname, MoosyDoosy
marvellosity (0): Damdred,
scott31337 (1): marvellosity, raynpelikoneet, rsoultin, raynpelikoneet, sicklucker

Not listing (1): rsoultin,

Tonight, I will be banning coolTLname permanently for providing us with atrocious whiskey.
Day 1 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

The spirits recall list is here.
Only votes on this list will be counted.

Please mind the deadline as failure to vote will result in a modkill.



But I was the last vote on that train...you were 3rd...neither of us started that train...why are you lying/misrepresenting?


Moosy pls

Okay so I made a mistake to not see people were voting for coolTL other than me. I was just super excited that we both drew the exact same conclusion at the exact same time which is why I gave us all the credit. Either way, the coolTL wagon only became a real thing when we voted for coolTL and said he had TMI to make scott move over and make even rayn unvote to have doubts.


Yeaaaaa...I kind of thought the same but with the sequence of events and the other votes on cool, it felt like a pocket attempt while subscribing to my train of thought. Here's why:

On October 01 2015 05:39 MoosyDoosy wrote:
##unvote
##vote coolTLname


This is scum with TMI about rsoul.


This post came 2 minutes after this post of mine:

On October 01 2015 05:37 The Shining wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:16 rsoultin wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:12 The Shining wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:06 coolTLname wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:03 The Shining wrote:
[quote]

If I'm understanding this right, marv is pushing your townread super hard for lynch. How is his alignment not relevant?

Why would you say you're going to do something and then not do it? And then do the same thing with rso past games instead? I don't understand this

how is saying he is mafia or town going to change his vote? i have better things to do such as defend rsoultin directly or accuse the glowing bear/ rayn and possibly sicklucker one of whom have 3 votes on.


Well you indirectly said depending on his past games he could be scum. Then you stopped caring about it. That's a lack of scumhunting to me, when you have a suspicion or pinion on someone and do absolutely nothing about it but instead start defending a townread. Looks like you're more concerned with pocketing rso than you are in finding scum.

Let me check yur filter becuz i would like to know why you're voting GB. Or you could save me the trouble and tell me.


this went through my mind

but where i get hung up on it really is what good does it do him if either of us are lynched?

pocketing me means nothing if i'm not here and obviously it means nothing if he's lynched. i guess he could just not have meant it when he said to lynch him instead of me but...blah ><

i still think this isn't gb's town game

all this is going on and he's lurking around telling truffle here's a kit kat


I just dont get why hes chainsaw defending you. If i am to believe he is newb town, i dont see how he could be this sure of a townread. Like i made the mistake as a newb of letting HtS filter size alone fool me in my first game here but even then i wasnt chainsaw defending ANY of my TRs. It looks really weird. And the saying hed look into marv later when it was HIS idea in the first place is rubbing me the wrong way.

Dont get me wrong, you were and still are in my town pile but for different reasons, not just filter length. I remember in the scum game i lost to you and your bro, i forget the game, you were way less standoffish and adamant about your trains of thought. You were more aloof and carefree that game, with a bit of trouble finding scumreads and latching onto easy mislynches. Marv is not an easy lynch, mislynch or not, so i dont think scumRso does that here.



Just enough time to read this post and make your short post after my prompting because I was already on the track to thinking cool had TMI. That was also your first post in 2 hours but you don't mention anything else and just latch onto the coolTLname TMI case.


...

...? because I was busy and literally thought of coolTLname, logged in, voted him, thought of reasoning, quoted it onto rayn's post then left


Wait so you voted him to get on the wagon and THEN thought of reasoning for it? What??

I posted the reasoning after voting for coolTL. I was busy but my mind kept meandering to the game and I thought of coolTL.


So you thought of coolTL logged in to vote him, thought of posting the reasoning afterwards and came to the conclusion he had TmI?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 01 2015 23:32 GMT
#2845
On October 02 2015 08:27 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 08:26 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 08:20 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 08:17 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 02 2015 08:13 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 07:11 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 06:39 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 02 2015 06:37 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 05:46 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 05:30 MoosyDoosy wrote:
[quote]
Sigh I guess I'll respond to this too. It doesn't make a difference. Rels and GB's votes didn't do much to start the wagon. It was only after you and me voted for coolTL that the wagon actually started.


On October 01 2015 06:00 KelsierSC wrote:
Day 1 Recall List


rsoultin (2): Trfel, raynpelikoneet, marvellosity, , Rels, scott31337,
GlowingBear (2): Damdred, coolTLname
Trfel (2): GlowingBear, Rels, LightningStrike, sicklucker
coolTLname (5): Rels, GlowingBear, MoosyDoosy, scott31337, TheShining
raynpelikoneet (0): coolTLname, MoosyDoosy
marvellosity (0): Damdred,
scott31337 (1): marvellosity, raynpelikoneet, rsoultin, raynpelikoneet, sicklucker

Not listing (1): rsoultin,

Tonight, I will be banning coolTLname permanently for providing us with atrocious whiskey.
Day 1 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

The spirits recall list is here.
Only votes on this list will be counted.

Please mind the deadline as failure to vote will result in a modkill.



But I was the last vote on that train...you were 3rd...neither of us started that train...why are you lying/misrepresenting?


Moosy pls

Okay so I made a mistake to not see people were voting for coolTL other than me. I was just super excited that we both drew the exact same conclusion at the exact same time which is why I gave us all the credit. Either way, the coolTL wagon only became a real thing when we voted for coolTL and said he had TMI to make scott move over and make even rayn unvote to have doubts.


Yeaaaaa...I kind of thought the same but with the sequence of events and the other votes on cool, it felt like a pocket attempt while subscribing to my train of thought. Here's why:

On October 01 2015 05:39 MoosyDoosy wrote:
##unvote
##vote coolTLname


This is scum with TMI about rsoul.


This post came 2 minutes after this post of mine:

On October 01 2015 05:37 The Shining wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:16 rsoultin wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:12 The Shining wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:06 coolTLname wrote:
[quote]
how is saying he is mafia or town going to change his vote? i have better things to do such as defend rsoultin directly or accuse the glowing bear/ rayn and possibly sicklucker one of whom have 3 votes on.


Well you indirectly said depending on his past games he could be scum. Then you stopped caring about it. That's a lack of scumhunting to me, when you have a suspicion or pinion on someone and do absolutely nothing about it but instead start defending a townread. Looks like you're more concerned with pocketing rso than you are in finding scum.

Let me check yur filter becuz i would like to know why you're voting GB. Or you could save me the trouble and tell me.


this went through my mind

but where i get hung up on it really is what good does it do him if either of us are lynched?

pocketing me means nothing if i'm not here and obviously it means nothing if he's lynched. i guess he could just not have meant it when he said to lynch him instead of me but...blah ><

i still think this isn't gb's town game

all this is going on and he's lurking around telling truffle here's a kit kat


I just dont get why hes chainsaw defending you. If i am to believe he is newb town, i dont see how he could be this sure of a townread. Like i made the mistake as a newb of letting HtS filter size alone fool me in my first game here but even then i wasnt chainsaw defending ANY of my TRs. It looks really weird. And the saying hed look into marv later when it was HIS idea in the first place is rubbing me the wrong way.

Dont get me wrong, you were and still are in my town pile but for different reasons, not just filter length. I remember in the scum game i lost to you and your bro, i forget the game, you were way less standoffish and adamant about your trains of thought. You were more aloof and carefree that game, with a bit of trouble finding scumreads and latching onto easy mislynches. Marv is not an easy lynch, mislynch or not, so i dont think scumRso does that here.



Just enough time to read this post and make your short post after my prompting because I was already on the track to thinking cool had TMI. That was also your first post in 2 hours but you don't mention anything else and just latch onto the coolTLname TMI case.


...

...? because I was busy and literally thought of coolTLname, logged in, voted him, thought of reasoning, quoted it onto rayn's post then left


Wait so you voted him to get on the wagon and THEN thought of reasoning for it? What??


This response to a pocketing accusation is soooo bad. You tried to buddy me twice saying we got the train on cool going then when I ask about it being a pocket, you slip and admit you voted without reasoning.

Am I wrong here? Cuz if not I wanna lynch Moosy, this is bad.

you were accusing me of pocketing? lol, to tell the truth I didn't even read your post on coolTL until after the flip as you can go back and see.


I was. And if you didn't read my post on cool, and hadn't posted for 2 hours before your vote and staying he had TMI, then how could you have read anything to decide he had TmI?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 01 2015 23:35 GMT
#2848
On October 02 2015 08:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Shining are you seriously entertaining a Mossy lynch over coolTLname?


Meh, not after his explained read progression. I thought I caught a slip but him explaining it makes slightly more sense.

It's just alarming to me that Moosy is on my radar and I still think LS could flip scum and they both voted coolTL. There is absolutely no way they're all scum together.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 01 2015 23:46 GMT
#2852
On October 02 2015 08:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 08:35 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 08:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Shining are you seriously entertaining a Mossy lynch over coolTLname?


Meh, not after his explained read progression. I thought I caught a slip but him explaining it makes slightly more sense.

It's just alarming to me that Moosy is on my radar and I still think LS could flip scum and they both voted coolTL. There is absolutely no way they're all scum together.

mm well rsoultin is mafia so...


Same question, because you're pretty adamant about your RSo read. You've echoed and made a lot of points I agree with, outside of RSo, so you're in my town pile, and I can see your train of thought on RSo to the point I'm considering revisiting my read on her so

Are you considering pushing RSo over lynching cool?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 01 2015 23:53 GMT
#2854
On October 02 2015 08:39 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 08:35 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 08:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Shining are you seriously entertaining a Mossy lynch over coolTLname?


Meh, not after his explained read progression. I thought I caught a slip but him explaining it makes slightly more sense.

It's just alarming to me that Moosy is on my radar and I still think LS could flip scum and they both voted coolTL. There is absolutely no way they're all scum together.

LS is scum. On the off chance coolTL is NOT scum I have an alternate read that I'm actually struggling with right now. The problem is that coolTL is such an obvious scum but my alternate read also lines up.


Mysterious post is mysterious.

So you think LS just said fuck it and went for the cool bus D1? Because if he did, he had an excuse for missing EoD which means unless he was lurking and lied about the excuse, he had no way of knowing Scott was going to get CCd and lynched and left his vote on his scummate.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 01 2015 23:57 GMT
#2856
Meh this is tiresome. Too much talk centered around unflipped associations. Cool should've just been lynched D1 and this day couldve been so much easier. I'm taking a break, I need to refresh.

##Vote: coolTLname
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 02 2015 00:01 GMT
#2860
On October 02 2015 08:54 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Oh yea Shining you might wanna check this out. We did kinda start a big wagon lol.
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2015 06:50 KelsierSC wrote:
Day 1 Recall List


rsoultin (2): Trfel, raynpelikoneet, Rels,
GlowingBear (2): Damdred, coolTLname, rsoultin
Trfel (1): GlowingBear, Rels, LightningStrike, sicklucker
coolTLname (7): Rels, GlowingBear, MoosyDoosy, scott31337, TheShining, LightningStrike, marvellosity
raynpelikoneet (0): coolTLname, MoosyDoosy
scott31337 (1): Damdred, marvellosity, rsoultin, raynpelikoneet, sicklucker
LightningStrike (0): raynpelikoneet, scott31337

Not listing (0):

Tonight, I will be banning coolTLname permanently for providing us with atrocious whiskey.
Day 1 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

The spirits recall list is here.
Only votes on this list will be counted.

Please mind the deadline as failure to vote will result in a modkill.




Lol. I guess. You and I just have different opinions on what started means. I thought you meant started as in the hardest pushes from the beginning of D1 but it looks like you meant we were the votes that put the wagon into the lead and got people to switch. Am I right?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 02 2015 00:07 GMT
#2862
On October 02 2015 08:58 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 08:53 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 08:39 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 02 2015 08:35 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 08:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Shining are you seriously entertaining a Mossy lynch over coolTLname?


Meh, not after his explained read progression. I thought I caught a slip but him explaining it makes slightly more sense.

It's just alarming to me that Moosy is on my radar and I still think LS could flip scum and they both voted coolTL. There is absolutely no way they're all scum together.

LS is scum. On the off chance coolTL is NOT scum I have an alternate read that I'm actually struggling with right now. The problem is that coolTL is such an obvious scum but my alternate read also lines up.


Mysterious post is mysterious.

So you think LS just said fuck it and went for the cool bus D1? Because if he did, he had an excuse for missing EoD which means unless he was lurking and lied about the excuse, he had no way of knowing Scott was going to get CCd and lynched and left his vote on his scummate.

Rolf you eally think I would lie about that when I done it in my last game as town? Cute Shining here my filter from my last game if you really want proof about me going to college and when I get back and stuff, read it yourself:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/494436-season-of-the-witch-2?user=LightningStrike


I was in that game...lol.

And i have said more than once that you had an excuse for missing EoD. I was asking what Moosy believed. Did you bus cool and afk with your excuse or actively lurk and didn't change your vote to Scott because there was no need to?

Your hyper awareness of your own meta doesn't help you at all, though. This isn't the first time you've mentioned or been aware of something you've done before in a town game. The multiple instances of self meta makes me feel like you're trying very hard to fit into your own town meta instead of just playing.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 02 2015 00:08 GMT
#2863
On October 02 2015 09:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 08:53 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 08:39 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 02 2015 08:35 The Shining wrote:
On October 02 2015 08:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Shining are you seriously entertaining a Mossy lynch over coolTLname?


Meh, not after his explained read progression. I thought I caught a slip but him explaining it makes slightly more sense.

It's just alarming to me that Moosy is on my radar and I still think LS could flip scum and they both voted coolTL. There is absolutely no way they're all scum together.

LS is scum. On the off chance coolTL is NOT scum I have an alternate read that I'm actually struggling with right now. The problem is that coolTL is such an obvious scum but my alternate read also lines up.


Mysterious post is mysterious.

So you think LS just said fuck it and went for the cool bus D1? Because if he did, he had an excuse for missing EoD which means unless he was lurking and lied about the excuse, he had no way of knowing Scott was going to get CCd and lynched and left his vote on his scummate.

that is not the only explanation.
i can explain it further tomorrow, rn i am too tired to actually go and look at any posts for people because if i do not quote mafia is going to shit on me and then i ahve to, again, argue about shit that should be obvious.

but LS would bus in that situation, taking account certain circumstances.


I'll wait to your post tomorrow then. This piqued my interest.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech161
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 394
Leta 239
Dewaltoss 110
sSak 58
Killer 37
Bale 34
NotJumperer 34
Aegong 28
ZergMaN 28
yabsab 16
[ Show more ]
Noble 10
Sharp 1
League of Legends
JimRising 550
Reynor33
Other Games
summit1g11333
olofmeister335
Sick212
Happy131
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick634
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1142
• Jankos531
• Stunt462
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 23m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 23m
Replay Cast
15h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.