• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:35
CEST 09:35
KST 16:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7172 users

Battle of the Drams Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 30 2015 20:12 GMT
#2009
On October 01 2015 05:06 coolTLname wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2015 05:03 The Shining wrote:
On October 01 2015 04:54 coolTLname wrote:
marv is irrelevant at the moment, so i have not checked yet.


If I'm understanding this right, marv is pushing your townread super hard for lynch. How is his alignment not relevant?

Why would you say you're going to do something and then not do it? And then do the same thing with rso past games instead? I don't understand this

how is saying he is mafia or town going to change his vote? i have better things to do such as defend rsoultin directly or accuse the glowing bear/ rayn and possibly sicklucker one of whom have 3 votes on.


Well you indirectly said depending on his past games he could be scum. Then you stopped caring about it. That's a lack of scumhunting to me, when you have a suspicion or pinion on someone and do absolutely nothing about it but instead start defending a townread. Looks like you're more concerned with pocketing rso than you are in finding scum.

Let me check yur filter becuz i would like to know why you're voting GB. Or you could save me the trouble and tell me.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 30 2015 20:37 GMT
#2065
On October 01 2015 05:16 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2015 05:12 The Shining wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:06 coolTLname wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:03 The Shining wrote:
On October 01 2015 04:54 coolTLname wrote:
marv is irrelevant at the moment, so i have not checked yet.


If I'm understanding this right, marv is pushing your townread super hard for lynch. How is his alignment not relevant?

Why would you say you're going to do something and then not do it? And then do the same thing with rso past games instead? I don't understand this

how is saying he is mafia or town going to change his vote? i have better things to do such as defend rsoultin directly or accuse the glowing bear/ rayn and possibly sicklucker one of whom have 3 votes on.


Well you indirectly said depending on his past games he could be scum. Then you stopped caring about it. That's a lack of scumhunting to me, when you have a suspicion or pinion on someone and do absolutely nothing about it but instead start defending a townread. Looks like you're more concerned with pocketing rso than you are in finding scum.

Let me check yur filter becuz i would like to know why you're voting GB. Or you could save me the trouble and tell me.


this went through my mind

but where i get hung up on it really is what good does it do him if either of us are lynched?

pocketing me means nothing if i'm not here and obviously it means nothing if he's lynched. i guess he could just not have meant it when he said to lynch him instead of me but...blah ><

i still think this isn't gb's town game

all this is going on and he's lurking around telling truffle here's a kit kat


I just dont get why hes chainsaw defending you. If i am to believe he is newb town, i dont see how he could be this sure of a townread. Like i made the mistake as a newb of letting HtS filter size alone fool me in my first game here but even then i wasnt chainsaw defending ANY of my TRs. It looks really weird. And the saying hed look into marv later when it was HIS idea in the first place is rubbing me the wrong way.

Dont get me wrong, you were and still are in my town pile but for different reasons, not just filter length. I remember in the scum game i lost to you and your bro, i forget the game, you were way less standoffish and adamant about your trains of thought. You were more aloof and carefree that game, with a bit of trouble finding scumreads and latching onto easy mislynches. Marv is not an easy lynch, mislynch or not, so i dont think scumRso does that here.

Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 30 2015 20:43 GMT
#2075
On October 01 2015 05:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2015 05:15 marvellosity wrote:
why is GB town? i'm sure you explained somewhere but i forgot and i still have lots of things to do that are not-mafia before deadline

He is being at least semi-reasonable. You can call that bullshit if you want to.
I have never been wrong on GB in any game after the first time he rolled mafia.
If him/you/someone want to prove me wrong go ahead.


Hes being semi reasonable, therefore town? This contradicts the LS townread of him that as scum he makes more sense as scum and makes no sense as town. You have to be at least somewhat reasonable to make sense and if GB is making sense, he's scum to LS. What do you think about the LS read on GB?

Like from what I see, you guys have opposite reasons for calling GB town.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 30 2015 20:53 GMT
#2089
On October 01 2015 05:41 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2015 05:37 The Shining wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:16 rsoultin wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:12 The Shining wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:06 coolTLname wrote:
On October 01 2015 05:03 The Shining wrote:
On October 01 2015 04:54 coolTLname wrote:
marv is irrelevant at the moment, so i have not checked yet.


If I'm understanding this right, marv is pushing your townread super hard for lynch. How is his alignment not relevant?

Why would you say you're going to do something and then not do it? And then do the same thing with rso past games instead? I don't understand this

how is saying he is mafia or town going to change his vote? i have better things to do such as defend rsoultin directly or accuse the glowing bear/ rayn and possibly sicklucker one of whom have 3 votes on.


Well you indirectly said depending on his past games he could be scum. Then you stopped caring about it. That's a lack of scumhunting to me, when you have a suspicion or pinion on someone and do absolutely nothing about it but instead start defending a townread. Looks like you're more concerned with pocketing rso than you are in finding scum.

Let me check yur filter becuz i would like to know why you're voting GB. Or you could save me the trouble and tell me.


this went through my mind

but where i get hung up on it really is what good does it do him if either of us are lynched?

pocketing me means nothing if i'm not here and obviously it means nothing if he's lynched. i guess he could just not have meant it when he said to lynch him instead of me but...blah ><

i still think this isn't gb's town game

all this is going on and he's lurking around telling truffle here's a kit kat


I just dont get why hes chainsaw defending you. If i am to believe he is newb town, i dont see how he could be this sure of a townread. Like i made the mistake as a newb of letting HtS filter size alone fool me in my first game here but even then i wasnt chainsaw defending ANY of my TRs. It looks really weird. And the saying hed look into marv later when it was HIS idea in the first place is rubbing me the wrong way.

Dont get me wrong, you were and still are in my town pile but for different reasons, not just filter length. I remember in the scum game i lost to you and your bro, i forget the game, you were way less standoffish and adamant about your trains of thought. You were more aloof and carefree that game, with a bit of trouble finding scumreads and latching onto easy mislynches. Marv is not an easy lynch, mislynch or not, so i dont think scumRso does that here.



scumRso has targeted and successfull pushed townHF (though to be fair he mostly did that to himself by going bananas)

like i know i'm town but i can't really explain it beyond i think it's clear i'm trying to get reads even in the midst of this shitstorm?

but um yeah i don't really get the chainsaw defend either. like i know i've been lenient toward him and was defending him in our first game, too, when he got modkilled but...he does seem more certain than i'd expect him to be. i really don't know what to make of it?


I'm making of it what Moosy made of it. Feels like tmi and he even went out of his way to dig up some town games of yours when he wouldn't do that for someone he indirectly said could be scum and now is calling irrelevant. Like, is Marv ever irrelevant?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 30 2015 21:02 GMT
#2099
It makes sense if he was convinced that Marv and rayn were going to drive your lynch home and wanted some towncred for not being on your wagon, if you flip town. He even went so far as to vote with you on GB, with a case based heavily on unflipped association.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 30 2015 21:04 GMT
#2109
On October 01 2015 06:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##unvote
##vote LightningStrike


I don't like LS much either but can I ask why? If its for the obvious reason, do you think scum LS is bad enough to blatantly admit to not reading the thread and asking for who to lynch?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 30 2015 21:07 GMT
#2113
LS is odd ball guy a scum trait or town trait?

Moosy, Scott got 3 votes in just a few minutes from rayn, Marv, RSo and I guess felt pressured to claim. I don't really like how the claim went down either, 3 votes isn't much and he could've just defended Himself but its done now.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 30 2015 21:12 GMT
#2127
On October 01 2015 06:09 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2015 06:04 The Shining wrote:
On October 01 2015 06:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##unvote
##vote LightningStrike


I don't like LS much either but can I ask why? If its for the obvious reason, do you think scum LS is bad enough to blatantly admit to not reading the thread and asking for who to lynch?


LS might be mafia but it's not for this.


That's what I'm getting at. I hate to use this term but that's almost too scummy to be scummy.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 30 2015 21:21 GMT
#2155
On October 01 2015 06:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2015 06:14 LightningStrike wrote:
On October 01 2015 06:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 01 2015 06:12 LightningStrike wrote:
When I was skimming I saw people throwing around Tina, coolTLname and scott as lynch targets honestly so that how I ended up with that list of that I saw were the lynch targets. Also to answer your question Shining I think he scum for his odd play not matching up to what some people said and didn't have good content either.

mmm but you never see anyone saying anything about GB?
seems legit.

GB but it wasn't as prevalent as the main 3.

there is about 5 pages of discussion on GB being mafia.
You missed all that while "you were skimming"?


Hm. This is a good point. But again, is LS this reckless as scum? I'm a bit more sure on CoolTL over LS, especially since it looks like he just rolled over and gave up, and LS just said cool's oddness is scummy. I don't think both of them can be scum.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 30 2015 21:34 GMT
#2198
On October 01 2015 06:29 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2015 06:24 rsoultin wrote:
On October 01 2015 06:22 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 01 2015 06:15 rsoultin wrote:
On October 01 2015 06:14 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 01 2015 06:13 rsoultin wrote:
On October 01 2015 06:09 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 01 2015 06:08 rsoultin wrote:
On October 01 2015 06:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 01 2015 06:04 sicklucker wrote:
[quote]

huh? seems fine to me assuming he has not caught up

there is literally no point were tina, scott and coolTLname have been the lynch targets.
no no no.


...you're actually right...the voting thread is still very scattered

he'd have to be reading the thread to come to the conclusion that it's between the three of us, wouldn't he?


Dear, quick answer

Top 3 scum reads and every town read of yours

Go


you're my main scumread

could also lynch ls, cool in that order

truffle, marv, shining, damdred still top towns

rels next tier

and no i'm not sure and won't be sure cause every time i think someone's scum i find reasons to think they're town >< and i'm not sure scott's claim is real, either, but i'm not lynching him this phase


I'm voting cool TL
Doesn't that give you pause?


given my scumread on you is stronger than on him? not particularly


Why not pushing a lynch on me then?


that's what i was doing before ls


Hmm no. You haven't even voted me yet.

You are one of the best players to read me, like you can read Damdred, yet you have been wishy washy the whole day regarding me. You do have a scum read or you have a town read on me. I don't expect you have leaning reads on me.

Maybe you're saying I'm not displaying my town traits, ok. But am I playing like I do as Mafia?

Saying I'm never hyper focused is an extreme lie. Saying I never not cared for a lynch as town is an extreme lie.

As FreezingFoot, I was extremely into the game, doing the best I can to drive lynches, and I was Mafia. So I can or cannot care for the lynch as both alignmebts. That is the sole reason you're scumreading me.


She did vote you, tho.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 30 2015 21:42 GMT
#2230
On October 01 2015 06:34 marvellosity wrote:
for example.

I just read TheShining's filter.

It kinda looks ok.

But what's in it?

A semi push on coolTLname. I basically can't find another suspicion.

Is this supposed to be townie?


Why the fuck are you misrepresenting me? I questioned Moosy and am still on the fence about him, never changed him but it helped that he shared my view on CoolTL. I was thinking LS could be scum but unless he's bussing D1, cool and LS can't be scum together. And my points on cool are stronger than my suspicion on LS so my vote is staying where its at. How is that just a semi push on cool with no other suspicion?

Mind you, I've already said multiple times and its common knowledge that I don't really have time to get online Monday/Tuesday, so I've done what I can with my time up until now. It doesn't help that I'm stuck phone posting today.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 30 2015 21:44 GMT
#2237
On October 01 2015 06:36 Damdred wrote:
I'm 72% sure shining is town.

I can't know about gb, I guess Scott might be town if not for the claim he would be lynched though


Strange wording. So he might be town but without the claim he would've been lynched? So without a claim, you're saying you would've lynched might have town Scott? I'm not understanding this.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 30 2015 21:46 GMT
#2245
On October 01 2015 06:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2015 06:34 The Shining wrote:
On October 01 2015 06:29 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 01 2015 06:24 rsoultin wrote:
On October 01 2015 06:22 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 01 2015 06:15 rsoultin wrote:
On October 01 2015 06:14 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 01 2015 06:13 rsoultin wrote:
On October 01 2015 06:09 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 01 2015 06:08 rsoultin wrote:
[quote]

...you're actually right...the voting thread is still very scattered

he'd have to be reading the thread to come to the conclusion that it's between the three of us, wouldn't he?


Dear, quick answer

Top 3 scum reads and every town read of yours

Go


you're my main scumread

could also lynch ls, cool in that order

truffle, marv, shining, damdred still top towns

rels next tier

and no i'm not sure and won't be sure cause every time i think someone's scum i find reasons to think they're town >< and i'm not sure scott's claim is real, either, but i'm not lynching him this phase


I'm voting cool TL
Doesn't that give you pause?


given my scumread on you is stronger than on him? not particularly


Why not pushing a lynch on me then?


that's what i was doing before ls


Hmm no. You haven't even voted me yet.

You are one of the best players to read me, like you can read Damdred, yet you have been wishy washy the whole day regarding me. You do have a scum read or you have a town read on me. I don't expect you have leaning reads on me.

Maybe you're saying I'm not displaying my town traits, ok. But am I playing like I do as Mafia?

Saying I'm never hyper focused is an extreme lie. Saying I never not cared for a lynch as town is an extreme lie.

As FreezingFoot, I was extremely into the game, doing the best I can to drive lynches, and I was Mafia. So I can or cannot care for the lynch as both alignmebts. That is the sole reason you're scumreading me.


She did vote you, tho.


I don't see her name striked in there


UOTE]On October 01 2015 05:11 Half the Sky wrote:
Day 1 Recall List


rsoultin (4): Trfel, marvellosity, raynpelikoneet, Rels, scott31337
GlowingBear (3): rsoultin, Damdred, coolTLname
Trfel (2): GlowingBear, Rels, scott31337, LightningStrike, sicklucker
coolTLname (2): Rels, GlowingBear
raynpelikoneet (1): coolTLname, MoosyDoosy
Rels (0): rsoultin
marvellosity (0): rsoultin, Damdred, MoosyDoosy
MoosyDoosy (0): marvellosity
scott31337 (0): raynpelikoneet, sicklucker

Not listing (1): The Shining

Tonight, I will be banning rsoultin permanently for providing us with atrocious whiskey.
Day 1 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

The spirits recall list is here.
Only votes on this list will be counted.

Please mind the deadline as failure to vote will result in a modkill.
[/QUOTE]

She did at one point, then switched to Scott, then he claimed, then she unvoted. Now she's back on you.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 30 2015 21:46 GMT
#2246
UGH sorry post format error.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 30 2015 21:48 GMT
#2251
On October 01 2015 06:38 Damdred wrote:
It's just tone ans emotion he never tries to drive the game d1 never. And he's done decent work so far so coups be town.

I'm upset at myself,though


This is accurate. If I had a dollar for every time I said I hated d1...why are you upset
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 30 2015 21:51 GMT
#2265
On October 01 2015 06:42 marvellosity wrote:
I think Theshining's posts don't have the casual comments that i've seen in the couple of his towngames i saw.
they're longer and more mechanical like the scumgame i read.

i don't know if this must make him mafia, but the lack of discussion on people when clearly we are casting around is really annoying.


I went from my days off that I'm not able to play much to phone posting here at work because WiFi here is down so I can't use my tablet or laptop. I'm really tired of repeating that.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 30 2015 21:54 GMT
#2288
As much as I've liked lynching Scott in past games, this is not a good yolo move. Especially since Marv is on it and I'm still waiting to know why you misrepresented my filter as a semi push and no suspicions.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 30 2015 21:58 GMT
#2317
I switched. So fucking done with mobile posting.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 30 2015 22:20 GMT
#2338
Inb4 Damdred blames this on host and imbalanced game. Wow. I feel like shyt over that.

Damdred why did you roll scum in back to back games? =/
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 30 2015 22:22 GMT
#2340
On October 01 2015 07:19 GlowingBear wrote:
I am lynching cool TL

I am lynching Damdred if he doesn't die tonight

So fucking unpleasant


I'm on this ship, too. CoolTLs last minute ninja votes to try and get onto Scott after giving up before that like classic demotivated scum is just horrible. Fuck.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech161
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 368
Leta 234
Dewaltoss 112
sSak 52
ZergMaN 36
NotJumperer 34
Bale 33
Aegong 28
Killer 22
yabsab 15
[ Show more ]
Noble 13
Sharp 0
League of Legends
JimRising 550
Reynor45
Other Games
summit1g11333
olofmeister335
Sick207
Happy131
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick634
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1124
• Jankos531
• Stunt406
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 25m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 25m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 25m
Replay Cast
15h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.