• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:12
CEST 21:12
KST 04:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9205 users

Season of the Witch 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
September 10 2015 12:14 GMT
#21
Mechanics are a bit difficult (okay, very difficult) to understand, but I'm hoping I can figure it out before the game begins :/

It seems town have a load of information overload roles, though I'm sure Palmar knows what he's doing with balance so whatever, but the angel/curse concepts are sorta making my head spin, and the no-flips...

...is there a limit to the number of times scum can execute soup kills? Right now that's the only question that jumps out at me.

#yolo

/in
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-10 13:02:43
September 10 2015 12:56 GMT
#23
Is there a minimum number of Angels that need to be in Angel Chat to bestow the protection?
Can the angel(s) protect someone multiple times/twice in a row, etc?
Do soup kills go through angel protection? - nevermind
So if a witch is lynched d2, they can still submit their power n2? and the answer will be made known to all in the mafia qt? (For example the necro)
Is kp deliverable?
Does the oracle actually learn who visited their target or just the number of witches (and just the fact that the target was visited period)?

Alright, obviously will read up on the prior game, but just want to make sure I'm reading/understanding the rules right.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
September 10 2015 20:12 GMT
#30
James, Palmar is an awesome host.

For starters, he's stricter than I am on behaviour, and he's quite helpful <3

When I signed up for his large normal Carol game last Christmas, I rolled jailkeeper. It was only my second game ever on TL. Shit I didn't even know what a jailkeeper was. I'm sure he'll remember that I asked him and marv an almost absurd number of questions on my role in PMs and the mechanics through D2 because I was pretty overwhelmed. It was pretty bad.

But they were patient with me and answered everything. You see it here too.

He puts a load of work into his games. Win or lose, I think you will enjoy it.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
September 10 2015 20:18 GMT
#31
Oh dear, this is IML? Let's hope this goes better than Hammertime did. >_<

Getting hammered whilst asleep at 3am would not be cool...

*glares at the American/Canadian players*

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
September 12 2015 14:32 GMT
#50
On September 12 2015 17:58 Palmar wrote:
I think we're starting either sunday night or monday night.


Cheers - I have a lot of RL commitments this weekend. Was going to post a pre-game excuse, glad it's not necessary <3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
September 14 2015 11:56 GMT
#56
On September 14 2015 16:48 Rels wrote:
hype for this game! the personality mafia ending gave me a bad mood, I was mad the whole weekend after that, so let's step it up this time
awesome playerlist too! HTS I promise to not be bad D1 this time
will be sleeping when it starts, so I'll catch the scumslips when I wake up p:


IF you wake up that is, before you get hammered

Seriously though, looking forward to this one.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
September 14 2015 11:56 GMT
#57
On September 12 2015 07:38 Damdred wrote:
Bold Prediction : ls won't be soup killed


LOL
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
September 14 2015 14:35 GMT
#64
##vote Rels
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
September 15 2015 11:59 GMT
#242
Afternoon everyone!

Swamped at work, so just started reading the thread.
I'm town but not the martyr.

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
September 15 2015 12:09 GMT
#245
Rels and rayn look town through the end of page 7.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
September 15 2015 12:20 GMT
#248
Yeah that's how it went.

Not sure why it's weird tbh.

I read through the explanations of the mechanics to make sure I could trust them before I posted.

*shrug*
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
September 15 2015 12:25 GMT
#252
Middle of page 10 - going to agree with the LS/Shining scumreads since they are the only things they've posted.

I know LS has trouble playing scum when he is scum so this could easily follow that premise.

Dandel's posting is less indicative, he could really not care for all I know.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
September 15 2015 12:27 GMT
#253
Well I saw other people post I'm not martyr so I just derped there.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
September 15 2015 12:29 GMT
#255
BM's posting and leaving is NAI to me, I know he plays a lurky game and has had a history of getting lynched D1. It's also something he could say as either alignment.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
September 15 2015 12:30 GMT
#257
It was him and Tictock's posts I skimmed up to before posting that.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
September 15 2015 12:33 GMT
#260
On September 15 2015 21:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 21:25 Vivax wrote:
I don't see how it is indicative for her being anything.

If she has read like one page of the game and has never played this game i don't know how she trusts me enough to make the claim when she does (especially i derped and didn't even notice Palmar had changed the role slightly before like page 12).....


Based on your reads and your mechanics explanations, I trusted you enough that I could get a townlean on you, not that you were right about the mechanics. Those to me are two separate things. If I couldn't trust you were town, I wouldn't have said about me not being the martyr.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
September 15 2015 12:35 GMT
#263
[QUOTE]On September 15 2015 21:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay so;
you saw me posting why the martyr should claim before you claimed you are not one right?[/QUOTE]

No I'm not.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
September 15 2015 12:36 GMT
#264
EBWOP - Damn quotes.

No I'm not.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
September 15 2015 12:42 GMT
#275
LOL I just got to the part on page 10 where Vivax claimed.

I do not have a good read on Fecalfeast at this time.

As mafia he really shitposts and makes an effort to shitpost (reference: Carnaval, Ippo to a lesser extent). As town he plays more lurky but the caveat here is that in his first posts where he's talking about being wary of Damdred, he seems a little more serious/cautious than I'm used to seeing him (reference Titanic).

I'm going to say a very slight townlean but I could very well be wrong here.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
September 15 2015 12:43 GMT
#277
On September 15 2015 21:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 21:36 Half the Sky wrote:
EBWOP - Damn quotes.

No I'm not.

i meant, you read my reasoning why claiming is good before you said you are not the martyr, right?

Yes, that and other people claiming "not martyr".
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 685
ProTech146
UpATreeSC 117
JuggernautJason59
MindelVK 27
Nina 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29785
Calm 2889
Shuttle 744
firebathero 149
Mini 147
Dewaltoss 117
soO 35
Hyun 27
HiyA 26
Aegong 20
[ Show more ]
NaDa 20
Bale 19
PianO 18
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8289
XaKoH 302
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1599
fl0m1559
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu623
Other Games
FrodaN3008
B2W.Neo605
Beastyqt571
mouzStarbuck435
Livibee183
ToD165
KnowMe135
C9.Mang0129
RotterdaM92
Trikslyr92
Mew2King44
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1004
• Shiphtur797
• WagamamaTV247
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 3m
Replay Cast
3h 48m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.