• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:05
CEST 16:05
KST 23:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7368 users

Season of the Witch 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 09 2015 22:58 GMT
#7
/in if it starts after sept 14
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 14 2015 23:04 GMT
#90
I just got back from camping sup bros
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 14 2015 23:08 GMT
#92
Yeah I left for my mafia QT on thursday, just got back from it today. You caught me
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 14 2015 23:57 GMT
#96
On September 15 2015 08:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
but are you the martyr?

no
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2015 07:22 GMT
#135
Now that I have read the op this game is sweet I'm glad I inned
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2015 07:29 GMT
#140
I don't like the shining 'starting the conversation about the holy grail' and then leaving. I'm not sure I want to give the mayor to damdred tbh, I really don't like the ls deadline idea.

Rels seems good, though the setup talk is getting old.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2015 07:30 GMT
#143
What is angel qt and what is geript talking about?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2015 07:31 GMT
#144
i read the angel qt thing in op nvm
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2015 08:23 GMT
#181
On September 15 2015 17:20 Rels wrote:
OK let's bring back this little thing.

The useful list of useless people
The Shining
HTS
LS
fidei
Dandel Ion

If one person is still in this list at deadline I'll push him hard

so you want to lynch lurkers?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2015 09:01 GMT
#203
On September 15 2015 17:40 Vivax wrote:
I'm gonna read SOTW 1 and see what happened there.

Btw FF is in my haircross this game.

Any reason or you're just mafia?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2015 09:03 GMT
#205
lol
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2015 09:09 GMT
#209
On September 15 2015 18:03 Fecalfeast wrote:
lol

x2

I didn't see that you said lol and my lol was a lol at the fact that I read your claim after posting lol


lol
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2015 09:52 GMT
#232
oh hey it's almost 3 gg
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2015 18:42 GMT
#413
I don't like how TicTock made a bunch of big posts early, snagged a few townreads and then disappeared




On September 15 2015 10:59 Damdred wrote:
I might not mind a deadline ls vote tbh

where u go damdy?

On September 16 2015 00:39 Rels wrote:
Alright I'm leaving work soon so I won't be super active until tomorrow. Let me update this:

The useful list of useless people
The Shining
fidei
Dandel Ion

And this:
Town
rayn
Vivax
TT
HTS

Maybe town
Damdred
geript

Null
FF
fidei
BM

Scum
The Shining
LS
Dandel Ion

So Fidei makes an RL excuse in thread and gets put null. It doesn't remove him from the ULOUP though? Is making an excuse alignment indicative?

On September 15 2015 23:40 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 22:47 Half the Sky wrote:
On September 15 2015 22:35 LightningStrike wrote:
I here still but I aint claiming unless I have to and will reread the thread later. Rels check all my games out for my meta and you might be able to give a better read on me there the database have all my games I had played in it. HTS you disappoint me


I am taking three things into account.

1 I'm aware you aren't particularly articulate.

2 I'm aware of your mafia meta, I am also aware you've said you don't like playing mafia and have trouble being the bad guy (reference Witchcraft 3).

3 I'm also aware of what you are capable of when you ARE town. This is why I tried to break down Rels' position for you. That he's scumreading you NOT for being AFK, and whether you can realistically break that down to being a mafia motivated post.

I'm purposely ignoring the mechanics based on #1 and focusing more based on #6 in Rels post why you aren't answering the questions.

Also I get the meta references on your end but the LS rule is quite arbitrary regardless of your alignment. The people scumreading you - even if aggressive - ARE breaking down why you are mafia or what about you looks mafia.

So if you ignore Rels and Rayn (hypothetically) for just a second, who is mafia?

1. There was a reason I had Tina be my translator
2. I do have trouble playing as a bad guy because I simply don't like to lie and wasn't coached properly except in JOAT when I bussed the shit out of Sandroba without my team's permission but it got me enough town cred for end game.
3. You think I capable of some of my posts as scum this game?
I was trying to the questions to the best of my abilities but he just understand me (pokes at Tina to translate stuff for Rels)
Damdred could be mafia for slacking off and doing any shit this entire game except calling me mafia in 1 post. Geript is a capable scum player you are correct on that and he coached me in JOAT and his wording seems very weird I agree with you there and the fact he asked rayn a little bit about me(I think I reading what you said in a earlier post) so he could be mafia for the weird wording about me. BTW I at college atmand I got some time before classes and will attempt to reread the thread now.

I kinda think LS is town because of the way this post is structured. I've seen him post jumbled streams of conciousness as mafia but iirc they are less about reads while here he provides two scum reads.


On September 16 2015 03:28 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 18:01 Fecalfeast wrote:
On September 15 2015 17:40 Vivax wrote:
I'm gonna read SOTW 1 and see what happened there.

Btw FF is in my haircross this game.

Any reason or you're just mafia?

fecalfeast is scum for this post


My alignment changed because I made a post? I read the OP I don't see anything about that
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2015 18:42 GMT
#415
On September 16 2015 03:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay i seriously think BM is town now.
BM i don't think your read on Rels is accurate, i think he is quite obviously town.
I will re-evaluate TT tomorrow, but i still think he is town.
I think FF has a decent chance of being mafia.

0% chance sorry
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2015 18:44 GMT
#418
On September 16 2015 03:43 Bill Murray wrote:
FF i scumread you for the timing of that post and your nervousness in response to slipping up there

Now you can feel feelings for me? How nervous was I?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2015 18:48 GMT
#426
On September 16 2015 03:45 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 03:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
On September 16 2015 03:43 Bill Murray wrote:
FF i scumread you for the timing of that post and your nervousness in response to slipping up there

Now you can feel feelings for me? How nervous was I?

nervous enough to type "lol" 5 times in 1 post after you got caught slipping

It seemed more obvious to me as a joke I guess. Marijuana.

So Vivax ninja'd my first "lol" post with a "lol" post, my idea of a funny anti-joke was to "lol up" my post.

"lol"
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2015 18:51 GMT
#429
On September 16 2015 03:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
How about you make some posts that give away your alignment FF?

I just got here and made a post on stuff that jumped out at me while catching up. Would you like something specific?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2015 21:09 GMT
#466
I said I don't like tictock and damdred rayn, I won't provide reads I don't have and my scumread right now are shaky at best

I'd lynch a damdred that asks for mayor and then fucks off ezpz
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2015 21:12 GMT
#470
I will when i get to work in ~15 mins, I live very close by
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 258
MaxPax 211
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65738
Calm 4028
Shuttle 3399
Bisu 1746
FanTaSy 1517
EffOrt 703
Mini 594
Soma 479
Rush 448
Stork 340
[ Show more ]
Light 272
firebathero 255
Hyuk 235
Snow 204
ZerO 160
Soulkey 128
Barracks 111
actioN 110
Zeus 85
Last 80
Killer 70
Dewaltoss 68
hero 64
Mong 57
Sea.KH 54
Pusan 50
Hyun 43
Shinee 41
Bale 37
Free 36
ToSsGirL 31
Shine 29
Yoon 23
PianO 21
Sharp 21
Aegong 20
zelot 20
sorry 18
yabsab 16
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7380
Dendi841
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1369
kRYSTAL_99
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko449
crisheroes287
Other Games
gofns54145
singsing2157
B2W.Neo722
hiko428
byalli270
DeMusliM250
Hui .190
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX131
Mew2King78
Rex53
ZerO(Twitch)14
Trikslyr5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1494
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 10m
Replay Cast
8h 55m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.