• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:35
CEST 12:35
KST 19:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8809 users

Season of the Witch 2 - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 22 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 21:10 GMT
#469
On September 16 2015 06:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
I said I don't like tictock and damdred rayn, I won't provide reads I don't have and my scumread right now are shaky at best

I'd lynch a damdred that asks for mayor and then fucks off ezpz

can you elaborate more on your read on damdred?
because i do not think what you said makes him mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 21:22 GMT
#475
On September 16 2015 06:19 Tictock wrote:
Oh and leaning town on HtS pretty hard.

I don't understand this.
Basically she made a shit read, pointed out some stuff that had nothing to do with anything then fucked off.
Like, she is being useless atm...

I can't possibly realize why people townread her.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 21:31 GMT
#478
On September 16 2015 06:30 Tictock wrote:
^ All good reasons as to why I choose the word "leaning"

Other than Rayn, Rels and Vivax I'm not confidently reading anyone as town.

this is a shit response.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 23:38 GMT
#496
Damdred is mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 08:33 GMT
#543
On September 16 2015 10:33 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 14:29 Tictock wrote:
As for the grail vote, I dont trust anyone enough to give it to just yet.

Leery of giving it to damdred already both because he seems to sorta want it and because he's suggesting he knows he can keep ahold of it for awhile. Slight scumlean.

Shining is cool for suggesting an alternate topic of discussion, townlean.


Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 19:28 Tictock wrote:
Well I'm also waiting on HtS to make an entrance, but I have to head to work soon.

I'm not sold on his read, but I'll admit Rels has done good open post cases before. TS might be someone to keep an eye on.

I'm not sure I like BM.

This was an odd explanation to throwing out a townread on rayn.
On September 15 2015 10:29 Bill Murray wrote:
well you're the first person in any game if we're both in the game that im going to try to get a read on because you usually have something important going on



Assuming the TS here is me(The Shining), I'm starting to like Tictock less and less. Especially because I really like this post here:

Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 08:24 Half the Sky wrote:
On September 16 2015 06:19 Tictock wrote:
Ok caught up.

Pretty ok with BM and LS now.

Overall liked the responses LS gave to people pushing him and most of his reads are decent.

BM for poking and prodding and his reads remind me a little of his game in NSM X? XI? where he gave a brief flurry of activity before afking until mislynched.

Lol at people reading me scum for "getting townreads then dissapearing" no way did I disappear kus of RL, such as leaving for work as I mentioned in a post.

Oh and leaning town on HtS pretty hard.


I noticed you don't have any scumreads - the bolded was related to what FF said about you. Are you scumreading him now?
If not, where do you stand on him?




I also kind of agreed with FF there. But TT's lack of scumreads worry me, too. And he went from townlean on me for my entrance to "keep an eye on me" without giving any reason why, as if he was just setting up to follow town sentiment, which was not liking my entrance at that time. I had made no posts or said anything else to change his read on me.

Damdred, TT or Dandel lynch for me today.

I actually agree with TT being scummy.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 08:45 GMT
#547
we should 100% lynch Damdred.
##DeadlineVote Damdred
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 08:54 GMT
#555
On September 16 2015 17:52 Rels wrote:
TT, rayn: what is your read of FF ?

He said something that i found out to be townie. I don't want to lynch him atm.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 08:55 GMT
#557
On September 16 2015 17:54 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 17:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
we should 100% lynch Damdred.
##DeadlineVote Damdred

Is activity the only reaon for your vote ? I saw your meta read earlier that was basically "inactive Damdred == mafia". Again:
1 - meta =X
2 - he had this level of activity the first few days in Newbie XI, and he was also a role in that game

yes. and the way he posts. being a role here doesn't mean shit regarding activity because everyone is a role and Damdred has played this before.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 08:55 GMT
#558
On September 16 2015 17:55 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 17:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2015 17:52 Rels wrote:
TT, rayn: what is your read of FF ?

He said something that i found out to be townie. I don't want to lynch him atm.

Which was ?

umm.. gimme a second i gotta find that out.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 08:56 GMT
#560
On September 16 2015 06:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
I said I don't like tictock and damdred rayn, I won't provide reads I don't have and my scumread right now are shaky at best

I'd lynch a damdred that asks for mayor and then fucks off ezpz

this post.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 08:57 GMT
#561
On September 16 2015 17:56 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 17:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2015 17:54 Rels wrote:
On September 16 2015 17:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
we should 100% lynch Damdred.
##DeadlineVote Damdred

Is activity the only reaon for your vote ? I saw your meta read earlier that was basically "inactive Damdred == mafia". Again:
1 - meta =X
2 - he had this level of activity the first few days in Newbie XI, and he was also a role in that game

yes. and the way he posts. being a role here doesn't mean shit regarding activity because everyone is a role and Damdred has played this before.

Do you know if Damdred's meta read of Shining is fake ?

no i don't.
his reads here however are super non-detailed in comparison to his towngames.
like the only read that makes sense for him to do as he does it is on Shining and i believe that is crap anyways because Shining looks really really townie.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 09:00 GMT
#564
James is another candidate for mafia imo.
I think he is not thinking the game properly. Like the post about LS and people's reads on him (mainly my and geript's) shows that he is not processing the information properly.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 09:01 GMT
#565
On September 16 2015 17:58 Tictock wrote:
Actually speaking of Vivax, where has he run off to?

Like these kinda posts make me think this guy is mafia. What is the point?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 09:02 GMT
#566
On September 15 2015 15:13 Tictock wrote:
And does it seems like maybe rayn didn't have a reason to scumread LS then just agreed with your read?

And this.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 09:12 GMT
#572
On September 16 2015 18:02 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 18:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
James is another candidate for mafia imo.
I think he is not thinking the game properly. Like the post about LS and people's reads on him (mainly my and geript's) shows that he is not processing the information properly.

I agree his analysis of the LS' push is bad. But think about his point of view: he wasn't here when people started suspecting LS' first posts. He saw LS' genuine posts and lots of people pushing LS.
Outside of this and his TT's read, I agreed with all of this post. And even what I didn't agree with was super logical

On September 16 2015 18:03 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 18:02 Rels wrote:
On September 16 2015 18:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
James is another candidate for mafia imo.
I think he is not thinking the game properly. Like the post about LS and people's reads on him (mainly my and geript's) shows that he is not processing the information properly.

I agree his analysis of the LS' push is bad. But think about his point of view: he wasn't here when people started suspecting LS' first posts. He saw LS' genuine posts and lots of people pushing LS.
Outside of this and his TT's read, I agreed with all of this post. And even what I didn't agree with was super logical

I mean, that's why you were scumreading HTS yesterday; you didn't agree with what she said, even though it was logical.

I generally think people who do not think things through properly before posting are mafia. I understand regarding James and HtS what you say could be the case here, but on the other hand it's really easy to come in when you are mafia and just trash on people on their read when the dude they were scumreading starts to look town (regarding to James and LS here). At the time me and geript were scumreading LS the read was really logical and made the most sense in the game (yes it really did). Both of them didn't even go into the reasons - they just said something i find out to be nonsense, especially considering LS is likely to be town here. It's easy to defend a townie when you are scum, and in neither of these cases (James & HtS) there was no reason to post what they did.

Regarding TT. The second post i quoted jsut a while ago; I have a really hard time believing that is what the dude actually believes could be true. He has played with me, he knows how i do present my reads. I don't lay out everything at the start because it pushes out reactions. I have NEVER made a read, not explain it, and then NOT have reasons behind the read. Every single person who has ever played with me knows that. Like the dude has seen me make posts like this:
On July 24 2015 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Barakos i would like you to elaborate onto your read on Barakos.

...and then he somehow believes it could be true i didn't have reasoning behind my read on LS at the start of the game.
It is just bullshit.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 09:57 GMT
#581
On September 16 2015 18:31 Tictock wrote:
So it kinda looked like you were giving a read, not explaining, then agreeing with geripts read.

no no no.
This is the order of events:
1) I make a post that suggests i think LS is mafia
2) geript votes for LS
3) i make a follow up post with semi-reasoning (regarding the first post - LS is either martyr or mafia)
4) geript asks me do i know why he thinks LS is mafia
5) i say no
6) geript tells me why he thinks LS is mafia
7) i say i agree because the thought process is similar to mine
8) i explain why i think LS is either martyr or mafia

For what yo usay here to be true it requires me to be a fucking mind-reader and i would somehow know what geript will think before he even says LS is mafia, because every post i made on LS go together and is perfectly logical. I know i am good at this shit but i am sorry i am not a mind-reader and it is ridiculous you suggest that.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 09:58 GMT
#582
Like the whole thought process TT has is literally bullshit because there is nothing that suggests so.
In fact it would be more likely that geript is doing what he suggests i was possibly doing if you read the thread properly.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 10:20 GMT
#584
On September 16 2015 19:19 Tictock wrote:
Rayn I assume this is the post you refer to in #1?

Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 09:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 15 2015 07:20 LightningStrike wrote:
So rayn since you want the martyr to claim do you see any benefit of them not claiming at all?

what do you even mean by this?
i think i have already explained why it's the correct play so the answer should be obvious.


Kus tbh I felt it was kinda scummy that it took you 2 hours to react to his question, yet posted this inbetween.

Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 09:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
this game is stupidly slow, can you americans get there already?

I was playing the other game inbetween and didn't read properly at that time.
I jsut saw no new posts and thought "boring".
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 12:32 GMT
#608
On September 16 2015 19:21 Tictock wrote:
Also since your not ignoring me atm.

Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 08:12 Tictock wrote:
On September 15 2015 18:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
oh yeah and geript is totally town.


On September 16 2015 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So geript is your scumread?
Does it affect you at all i am telling you there is literally no way he is mafia in this game?

Also at the time you made thw post you got called out for, did you seriously think i am mafia for pushing a retarded role claim? Like i know you value my opinion, and i am not stupid. Did it not come to your mind to think a bit more about why i say what i do? I find this really hard to believe LS. Thats why i think you are mafia atm.


Rayn can you explain why you hardread geript as town?


Do you even read the game you are posting in? Like we JUST talked about this for fucking pages....
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 12:55 GMT
#610
For the record i just booked a cruise to Stockholm for tomorrow - saturday.
So don't expect tens of pages of filter from me during that time.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko181
Codebar 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22150
Calm 4051
Rain 2762
Hyuk 1547
Bisu 800
FanTaSy 466
Horang2 370
Soma 347
Rush 265
Jaedong 237
[ Show more ]
BeSt 230
Mong 206
Stork 202
Zeus 174
Mind 87
Mini 76
Pusan 61
ZerO 60
Sexy 57
Larva 54
ToSsGirL 54
Light 47
Barracks 39
Killer 33
910 32
Shinee 30
Yoon 29
NaDa 27
Free 17
sorry 16
Noble 14
Hm[arnc] 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister957
byalli713
shoxiejesuss468
edward254
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
gofns47985
singsing1415
dupreeh321
crisheroes257
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1775
• Stunt337
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 25m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 25m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.