• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:02
CEST 18:02
KST 01:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War195.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8700 users

Season of the Witch 2 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 17 2015 20:53 GMT
#985
Oh yeah, usually damdred doesn't get personal/emotional as scum. I think I've seen it once, maybe twice. But usually he's "ncier" as mafia.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 17 2015 20:55 GMT
#987
I'll be back in 30 or so. Gotta try to figure out what I can make. Hopefully I have something I can fix up.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 17 2015 21:40 GMT
#1028
I'm back
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 17 2015 21:42 GMT
#1030
Judge. Please kill a non-vote inactive
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 17 2015 21:47 GMT
#1034
Either kill an inactive or a lynch target; even if you didn't vote for them. The important thing have an idea going in.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 17 2015 21:48 GMT
#1036
Like I'd <3 you if you shot LS but I get if you decide otherwise. Stupid lack of vote count.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 17 2015 21:50 GMT
#1039
Tbh Dandel I may just vote you bc idk if I trust Judge.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 17 2015 21:51 GMT
#1041
LS defense of Dandel is odd tooo.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 17 2015 21:52 GMT
#1042
On September 18 2015 06:50 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 06:42 geript wrote:
Judge. Please kill a non-vote inactive

Is someone not voting ?

No recent VC hard to tell
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 17 2015 21:52 GMT
#1043
I still prefer a LS lynch
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 17 2015 21:54 GMT
#1049
On September 18 2015 06:53 Dandel Ion wrote:
i'm up for switching to LS!

Yah but the last time we shenannies off you you were mafia. Like why????
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 17 2015 21:57 GMT
#1056
I really want one of them to balrog the other
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 17 2015 21:58 GMT
#1061
I think he's town and I'm voting for him
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2015 04:56 GMT
#2220
On September 25 2015 07:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2015 07:27 Damdred wrote:
Actually yeah I would suggest next time only one role cop for mafia.


- martyr role is pure shit
- angel save is pure shit

both of those things are there as they are to BALANCE THE GAME for the town for no-flips and soup.
In Palmar's version they ONLY help mafia and not town at all... rofl.
it is ridiculous.

This
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2015 04:59 GMT
#2221
On September 25 2015 10:54 LightningStrike wrote:
Also here is the proof that Geript did visit me since it's post game now:
Show nested quote +
Original Message From Palmar:
You were visite by the wandering wraith. His name is geript!

Still found it weird he thought I was the pope but yet scumread me in the thread but I guess it was for my safety.

I thought you were scum. But I thought you might be pope reacting very poorly.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2015 05:00 GMT
#2222
On September 25 2015 10:54 LightningStrike wrote:
Also here is the proof that Geript did visit me since it's post game now:
Show nested quote +
Original Message From Palmar:
You were visite by the wandering wraith. His name is geript!

Still found it weird he thought I was the pope but yet scumread me in the thread but I guess it was for my safety.

I thought you might be pope from your reaction early and wanted to get my read down.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2015 15:05 GMT
#2230
It's not a crumb. I want trying to get reads off it.

Re: ls that post was before you claimed my visit.
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31750
Calm 6275
Bisu 2701
Jaedong 1057
BeSt 488
Rush 429
Stork 376
Soma 373
Larva 361
Horang2 321
[ Show more ]
Light 260
ZerO 181
Snow 176
Zeus 165
Free 147
Mind 124
910 106
Barracks 73
Liquid`Ret 63
Killer 53
Shinee 34
Trap 34
Hyun 32
ToSsGirL 30
Terrorterran 25
Aegong 24
Bale 23
sorry 21
Rock 18
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 10
Sexy 10
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9249
XaKoH 423
Counter-Strike
fl0m4852
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes583
Other Games
singsing2296
hiko910
B2W.Neo703
FrodaN396
Mlord379
mouzStarbuck302
DeMusliM204
Hui .175
Livibee163
RotterdaM124
Trikslyr85
QueenE72
KnowMe64
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)22
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3188
• TFBlade617
Other Games
• Shiphtur764
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 58m
Big Brain Bouts
17h 58m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
Patches Events
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.