• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:06
CEST 22:06
KST 05:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8560 users

Season of the Witch 2 - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2015 20:32 GMT
#952
hts is there anything I can address or is it my laziness that's got you?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2015 20:36 GMT
#957
On September 18 2015 05:34 geript wrote:
Also, IDK why anyone was voting for FF for grail. You want it on town more than anything. Put it on me or put it on Vivax. I don't care which. It's not terribly important to keep around. It's really not. Just make sure it gets on someone we're sure is town. If they kill Vivax on N1, who cares. If they kill rayn on N2, then we still likely only keep the grail for 1 day. Big thing is though just make sure we've got it cleared on town.

FF isn't anything close to obvious town. Hell his run for it is actually really odd b/c from what I remember of him he spent more time focusing on getting it than commenting on the thread.

How much time have i spent in filters before making my comments on the thread? You're just assuming how much time I've put into the game and that's not cool.

I'm not saying you're wrong about my projecting town but to cite the time I've spent is something you can't actually prove...
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2015 20:37 GMT
#959
On September 18 2015 05:36 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 05:32 Fecalfeast wrote:
hts is there anything I can address or is it my laziness that's got you?


It was something you said in response to Damdred. About the flip flopping of his read on Shining. I read both his posts and his change in reads plus where Shining talked about his therapy/anger management, and there was enough of a time lapse between those phrases where the reasoning for his change in read made sense. I was going to check your filter to see the context of what you said, because what he said about his change in read made sense once you checked for context in both his and Shining's filters.

I did not check both his and shining's filters for context, it was a hasty remark for sure.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2015 21:07 GMT
#1001
On September 18 2015 05:39 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 05:36 Fecalfeast wrote:
On September 18 2015 05:34 geript wrote:
Also, IDK why anyone was voting for FF for grail. You want it on town more than anything. Put it on me or put it on Vivax. I don't care which. It's not terribly important to keep around. It's really not. Just make sure it gets on someone we're sure is town. If they kill Vivax on N1, who cares. If they kill rayn on N2, then we still likely only keep the grail for 1 day. Big thing is though just make sure we've got it cleared on town.

FF isn't anything close to obvious town. Hell his run for it is actually really odd b/c from what I remember of him he spent more time focusing on getting it than commenting on the thread.

How much time have i spent in filters before making my comments on the thread? You're just assuming how much time I've put into the game and that's not cool.

I'm not saying you're wrong about my projecting town but to cite the time I've spent is something you can't actually prove...

For having spent a "bunch of time" in filters, your filter doesn't show it whatsoever.

You put those words in quotes like I said them. Why?

On September 18 2015 05:42 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 05:37 Fecalfeast wrote:
On September 18 2015 05:36 Half the Sky wrote:
On September 18 2015 05:32 Fecalfeast wrote:
hts is there anything I can address or is it my laziness that's got you?


It was something you said in response to Damdred. About the flip flopping of his read on Shining. I read both his posts and his change in reads plus where Shining talked about his therapy/anger management, and there was enough of a time lapse between those phrases where the reasoning for his change in read made sense. I was going to check your filter to see the context of what you said, because what he said about his change in read made sense once you checked for context in both his and Shining's filters.

I did not check both his and shining's filters for context, it was a hasty remark for sure.


Does that change your opinion of Damdred at all? You had Damdred on a lynch list.

Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 02:18 Fecalfeast wrote:
Damdred has multiple times said he will provide content and has yet to deliver save for a flip-flop on his shining read


And he provided a read on LS who is proving contentious. Your thoughts?

I honestly haven't gone back to look still. Damdred's response to me and his post about LS are both things that make my opinion of him better, though.

I'd like to see what makes him only 65% sure on LS, 35% is nothing to scoff at and he has no real reason to call him scum there
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2015 21:08 GMT
#1004
checking damdred is fine with me I think I would move to the dandel lynch then
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2015 21:49 GMT
#1037
i swapped to dandel
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2015 21:53 GMT
#1047
I would shenanigan ls
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2015 22:00 GMT
#1066
On September 18 2015 07:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
well prepare to be anally blasted
it will be...... grand you could say

----.----
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 18 2015 22:13 GMT
#1071
So that was painful. 3 dead towns is pretty sad for day 2
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2015 18:38 GMT
#1126
The deadlinevote leader was damdred until people switched to dandel. This makes me think damdred is a good chance of being a hit.


I personally think shining was super town but that isn't confirmed i guess so maybe dandel has god reads but i doubt it.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2015 19:11 GMT
#1134
On September 20 2015 03:44 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2015 03:38 Fecalfeast wrote:
The deadlinevote leader was damdred until people switched to dandel. This makes me think damdred is a good chance of being a hit.


I personally think shining was super town but that isn't confirmed i guess so maybe dandel has god reads but i doubt it.


I looked at the VCAs, the latter voters (LS!!!) really stand a good chance of being mafia, plus those who really drove the Dandel lynch (probably at the beginning). Preliminary thoughts here.

So for you to make this conclusion you imply that someone was "protecting" damdred to do this or driving the lynch off him.

Am I correct? If not, what are you really saying so I'm not misunderstanding?

The reason I thought was that he'd be DT checked, and I trusted rayn on the mechanics. So I really don't understand.

no you got me there I don' think before I type. That was the reason people switched
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2015 19:19 GMT
#1139
That kill is pretty weird, too. You'd think getting rid of the grail wouldn't be that important N1 if LS is mafia. Rayn is the only one who has been really pushing hard for LS's lynch why not just shut him up? Most everyone has him town so I wouldn't immediately think he was killed for his LS read idk it's kinda wifom so I will shut it off
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2015 19:25 GMT
#1142
On September 20 2015 04:21 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2015 04:19 Fecalfeast wrote:
That kill is pretty weird, too. You'd think getting rid of the grail wouldn't be that important N1 if LS is mafia. Rayn is the only one who has been really pushing hard for LS's lynch why not just shut him up? Most everyone has him town so I wouldn't immediately think he was killed for his LS read idk it's kinda wifom so I will shut it off


No geript was too. Look at geript's filter closer to EoD. Scum cannot kill both of them.

"I really want an LS kill"

Geript was trying to influence the judge when we were one vote shy of lynching Dandel Ion.

Well shit. You can just play for me HTS, you seem to read
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2015 20:35 GMT
#1150
just say the ogi there's nothing against it in the rules
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2015 20:38 GMT
#1151
On September 20 2015 04:29 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2015 04:25 Fecalfeast wrote:
On September 20 2015 04:21 Half the Sky wrote:
On September 20 2015 04:19 Fecalfeast wrote:
That kill is pretty weird, too. You'd think getting rid of the grail wouldn't be that important N1 if LS is mafia. Rayn is the only one who has been really pushing hard for LS's lynch why not just shut him up? Most everyone has him town so I wouldn't immediately think he was killed for his LS read idk it's kinda wifom so I will shut it off


No geript was too. Look at geript's filter closer to EoD. Scum cannot kill both of them.

"I really want an LS kill"

Geript was trying to influence the judge when we were one vote shy of lynching Dandel Ion.

Well shit. You can just play for me HTS, you seem to read


So what does this tell you about any of the people we've been discussing?

I think rayn is still town, I think LS is scummy still. Damdred, not as scummy without the vote switch idea. I still don't like his D1, even though he started to come back near the end.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2015 22:05 GMT
#1156
On September 20 2015 06:03 Tictock wrote:
FF, whats your opinion of BM right now?

I'm also more or less around all day if anyone has questions or wants to talk about stuff.

I don't know why he thinks damdred and I are linked but he has made posts I liked from what I remember
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 20 2015 05:27 GMT
#1170
I'm here
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 20 2015 05:29 GMT
#1171
On September 20 2015 12:35 Bill Murray wrote:
Also I want to say I agree with Vivax on the role speculation from Rels/Rayn/etc

We need to stick to old fashioned scumhunting.

We got vanilla icecream ready to eat

Don't fuck it up by adding too many things

I agree with this actually. I will vote ls
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 20 2015 16:05 GMT
#1418
On September 20 2015 20:47 Rels wrote:
I read FF's filter and I have no idea how to read the guy. Here is why he could be mafia:
- sheeping the vote sentiment: being one of the last voters on both the Dandel train and the Damdred check vote, now sheeping a vote on LS.
- not doing much scumhunting, just poping in the thread from time to time to discuss stuff
So nothing strong.

Now I'm really waiting HTS and Vivax to tell me what they think of him 'cause they apparently can read the guy easily.
@FF: did Vivax or HTS correctly read you as mafia before ? If yes it means their townread on you can be believed.

Hts hosted me as mafia before and i can't remember stuff like who has read me properly before. Maybe if i did a self meta search i would know but i did not.

On September 20 2015 22:44 Bill Murray wrote:
I just had a really good idea, guys. Let's set a time for us to all be online, together, and have a good discussion. I know some of you work, have school, whatever but I'll throw this out there. How about 3PM Eastern Standard Time? (5 hours from now)

That's 8pm Greenwich, England

Noon my time i can do that. I dislike the shitfight I'm reading before this. It really isn't adding anything to the game for you to be arguing over quotes and shit.

On September 20 2015 23:13 Rels wrote:
no one else is spewed town by BM
so mechanically speaking two scums are in here:
Damdred
FF
TT
HTS

FF scum is no surprise.
I really hope inquisitor is dead and Damdred is the last one. I'm pretty sure TT is town and I think HTS is too.

Please say this is a joke. You're already at auto, then?
You really think the game ends in a town victory if we lynch bm/dam/me/tt/hts because of association with one person? Here's the thing, mafia always sets me up for the lategame mislynch and doing so here is making me really suspicious.

BM makes a decent point. A 17+ page filter in this not-so-spammy game is ridiculous and makes people like me who are lazy not want to filter dive rels at all. I've done this all while lying in bed so i honestly haven't taken a good look at the actual meat of the cases. I will make breakfast and then reread after, i am hungry
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 20 2015 16:52 GMT
#1424
On September 21 2015 01:06 Rels wrote:
Well we'll see what people have to say about you tonight. Tomorrow I'll summarize why you are scum.

wait me?

Before there was a good chance there are 2 in a group of 5 now i just am scum? i'm excited to see why
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 623
ProTech154
Nina 95
JuggernautJason58
RuFF_SC2 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26270
Calm 2565
Mini 170
firebathero 104
Dewaltoss 95
soO 53
Bale 28
HiyA 25
PianO 16
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7053
XaKoH 376
monkeys_forever105
canceldota21
League of Legends
Doublelift1850
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1527
fl0m1346
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu857
Other Games
FrodaN1655
Beastyqt611
summit1g553
B2W.Neo387
mouzStarbuck386
Livibee183
shahzam176
ToD170
C9.Mang0148
Trikslyr116
RotterdaM107
UpATreeSC102
Mew2King53
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1090
• Shiphtur666
• WagamamaTV223
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 9m
Replay Cast
2h 54m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.