• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:48
CEST 22:48
KST 05:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7756 users

Season of the Witch 2 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 16 2015 21:11 GMT
#687
I think I heard about that one. Didn't he lie about moving or something and provided pics and all?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 16 2015 22:27 GMT
#700
Damdred ur the one who was excited for this game and the reason I even signed up. What happened to that?

Lol if we're going by overdue for a mafia game, I'm probably wayy overdue.

I think the 72 hr day is giving people an excuse to not post. Expected more than 35 pages so far.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 17 2015 00:42 GMT
#706
So Damdred comes back with more nothing, while WIFOMing his alignment in not one but two games. Bro, I hate you right now. W.e I'm done, see you guys at deadline.

Don't really care who gets the grail, either. Give it to whoever will be nkd n1 so this slow game can end fast.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 17 2015 01:06 GMT
#710
I hate you. Lol. Stop the self meta and do stuff pls.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 17 2015 01:23 GMT
#713
Ew. Sorry HtS, feel better. I'll be in and out of here for a few more hrs, too, I just don't feel right leaving after my angry last few posts...meh.

Yes, it does make a bit more sense, I guess I misunderstood both yours and Rels reads on me. I'll wait until you're fully caught up before I ask you anything, though.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 17 2015 19:22 GMT
#880
I'm here. Caught up but work is busy. Agree with the Damdred check if he isn't lynched but the only other lynch I'd get on is Dandel. Rels case explains why so I won't say it all again but I clearly scummed Damdred multiple times. Dandels refusal to explain anything is probably because he doesn't have anything good to say. Tinfoil: he's scum and bad at it so he's trying to take the lynch for scum Damdred but association in this setup is shit. W.e.

Yes. Rels post was easy to make. I get angsty when people add me to scum or useless list before I started playing. But I was typing that post as I was catching up. As I got to more of his posts, I got a townread off of his efforts and questioning, which was more than the easy post he had made.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 17 2015 19:48 GMT
#894
On September 18 2015 04:46 geript wrote:
TBH, I think a check on non-damdred is better. There's a wide variety of lurkers in this game. I'd rather a check on them than anything else.


Vague. Who do you think is a lurker then? You disagree but then don't offer alternatives. Why not just lynch one today instead?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 17 2015 20:11 GMT
#913
On September 18 2015 04:49 geript wrote:
I think the best checks woudl be like: Fido/Shining/FF. Shining is outside his meta in meany regards and has a variety of mixed reads on him. Fido has been woefully inactive commpared to his townplay in general and FF is well both FF and generally useless. I think Shining is town, so I'd prefer a fido check. I think he's a better option than Damdred check 100%.


So you don't want to check OR lynch Damdred. Correct?

Fwiw Damdred has made a few posts today and although I'm a bit weary of him reevaluating my read, I've already acknowledged his meta on me is normally pretty accurate. I am not ready to drop my scumread on Damdy yet but if he keeps posting like the last few, i could get off his lynch, but only if i know hes being checked. And I guess it makes sense I'm outside of my meta for both town and scum. New setup, new play style.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 17 2015 20:14 GMT
#918
On September 18 2015 05:08 Rels wrote:
Now geript what is your read on damdred ? Cause there are many scum signs so I don't understand you neither want him lynched or checked


Lol Rels beat me to this.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 17 2015 20:50 GMT
#980
On September 18 2015 05:48 Fidei86 wrote:
@HTS why are you voting for Vivax for the grail? I was thinking that he's a good bet because (1) he's most likely town, being unCCed (barring some kind of rayn-like fake claim, which is too tin foil at this stage to consider) and (2) he hasn't been as active as other people, so he's not exactly a great NK target. What do you think? I think another good target would be someone super active and super townie, like rayn or Rels, but the risk of putting it on mafia makes me wary of anyone else..


Putting it on someone super active or super townie means putting it on someone with a high risk of getting NKd. If you're going to put it on someone with a high risk of getting NKd, might as well put it on the unCCd martyr, not anyone else.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 17 2015 21:12 GMT
#1012
I said Damdred check, lynch Dandel. I'm probably going to vote geript for grail.

Dandel Hi. You think I'm scum. I think you're scum. What to do
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 17 2015 21:21 GMT
#1020
I'm lynching Dandel. He refuses to explain how my stance on Damdred is weird. It is explained pretty clearly and I think he honestly still could be scum but people want a check on him first and Dandel is doing fuck all so I'm good with this.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 17 2015 21:23 GMT
#1023
Lol this is an opportunity for an amazing judge troll. Someone else vote Dandel pls.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 17 2015 21:54 GMT
#1048
Not enough people here to shenanny LS. All we would do is put the lynch in the Judge's hands.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 25 2015 19:09 GMT
#2232
Gg WP scum. Rels had me fooled. Getting killed as Cop d1 really hurt my soul =\ cuz I was already scumming Damdred, ezpz lynch D2. Least I caught Damdy lol...ahwell, onto the next.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 25 2015 19:24 GMT
#2234
Because he thought Damdred was town and I was scum and my reaction to Damdred was off or something...

*scratches head*
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
September 25 2015 19:26 GMT
#2235
Also meta note:Geript was spot on with me being in an odd middle ground for my meta. I didn't want to be too towny and wavoid being NKd N1 and didn't want to be too scummy to end up mislynched so I tried to walk a fine line. XD kind of funny though, I think up to like 93% town rolls in all my games here hahaha
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 637
ProTech146
UpATreeSC 88
Nina 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15734
910 68
soO 43
Dota 2
Gorgc7120
monkeys_forever100
canceldota70
League of Legends
Doublelift1394
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4182
Other Games
summit1g2234
fl0m1471
olofmeister937
FrodaN837
Liquid`Hasu292
C9.Mang0230
Livibee187
IndyStarCraft 113
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 15
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2870
• WagamamaTV358
Other Games
• imaqtpie1100
• Scarra711
• Shiphtur657
• tFFMrPink 13
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 12m
Big Brain Bouts
13h 12m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
20h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
Patches Events
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.