• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:48
CEST 08:48
KST 15:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9083 users

Season of the Witch 2 - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 22 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 13:45 GMT
#1619
One more thing. I would like you to answer what TT does as mafia nd why actually he is town, what are the posts where he towntells.

Because otherwise i am sorry but your read is bullshit.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 13:52 GMT
#1621
ehh so you basically think there is only 2 mafia in this game?
rofl-.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 14:01 GMT
#1623
Okay so you seem to be really sure that Damdred and James are mafia.
Somehow you insist we lynch Damdred over James, when there is absolutely no reason to.
Then you don't know who is the third mafia and apparently you don't even care.
Why? Why this all?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 14:02 GMT
#1624
Why am i mafia over BM?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 14:03 GMT
#1625
Like you literally argued for like fucking 20 pages with him being mafia and now suddenly you think i am more likely to be mafia here?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 14:06 GMT
#1627
On September 21 2015 23:04 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2015 23:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay so you seem to be really sure that Damdred and James are mafia.
Somehow you insist we lynch Damdred over James, when there is absolutely no reason to.
Then you don't know who is the third mafia and apparently you don't even care.
Why? Why this all?

OK since you're forcing me: BM is either mafia OR something, and I'm waiting tomorrow to confirm
Damdred is 99% mafia
fidei might be mafia or his excuses are valid. Either way he said he'll catch tonight so we'll see
TT might have fooled me but I read him town all game

How does this make any sense?
You literally just said i am more likely to be mafia than BM is.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 14:06 GMT
#1628
On September 21 2015 22:58 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2015 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
ehh so you basically think there is only 2 mafia in this game?
rofl-.

I'm not sure about the third
I'll lynch TT because of POE over you or LS, but I read him as town

here.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 14:09 GMT
#1630
On September 21 2015 23:07 Rels wrote:
now I'm not going to do a town case on TT unless he is getting lynched and I still think he is town

If you want to scumhunt yes, you are.
You are also gonna tell me why i am more likely to be mafia than BM and why you are contradicting yourself.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 14:11 GMT
#1633
On September 21 2015 23:10 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2015 23:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2015 23:04 Rels wrote:
On September 21 2015 23:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay so you seem to be really sure that Damdred and James are mafia.
Somehow you insist we lynch Damdred over James, when there is absolutely no reason to.
Then you don't know who is the third mafia and apparently you don't even care.
Why? Why this all?

OK since you're forcing me: BM is either mafia OR something, and I'm waiting tomorrow to confirm
Damdred is 99% mafia
fidei might be mafia or his excuses are valid. Either way he said he'll catch tonight so we'll see
TT might have fooled me but I read him town all game

How does this make any sense?
You literally just said i am more likely to be mafia than BM is.

Did you see I didn't mention Vivax either ?

NO BUT YOU MENTIONED ME.
You literally said "I am lynching TT based on POE over you or LS."

Which literally means you think i am more likely to be mafia. If that was not the case you would have said;
"I am lynching TT based on POE over BM or LS."

You are fucking scum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 14:12 GMT
#1634
On September 21 2015 23:11 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2015 23:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2015 23:07 Rels wrote:
now I'm not going to do a town case on TT unless he is getting lynched and I still think he is town

If you want to scumhunt yes, you are.
You are also gonna tell me why i am more likely to be mafia than BM and why you are contradicting yourself.

Did you notice I spent all the afternoon yesterday looking for scum, while you left the thread ? And now you're suspecting me 'cause I'm not scumhunting ?

that's not why i am suspecting you.
I am suspecting you because what you now say makes absolutely no fucking sense at all and you are contradicting yourself over and over again.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 14:14 GMT
#1635
Don't lynch Damdred please, lynch James.
Mafia is James, Rels and TT.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 14:15 GMT
#1637
##unvote
##DeadlineVote Fidei86
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 14:16 GMT
#1638
On September 21 2015 23:15 Rels wrote:
OK rayn. I spent hours fighting someone yesterday that may not be scum. I won't do it again, especially since I'm working. So write a clear case about how I contradicted myself and I'll answer it.

I already did. You are perfectly capable of reading my posts.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 14:18 GMT
#1640
On September 21 2015 23:17 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2015 23:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2015 23:15 Rels wrote:
OK rayn. I spent hours fighting someone yesterday that may not be scum. I won't do it again, especially since I'm working. So write a clear case about how I contradicted myself and I'll answer it.

I already did. You are perfectly capable of reading my posts.

yeah and it doesn't make sense. Me saying I'll lynch TT over you or LS means TT is my number 3 town. And that is what I think so I don't understand your attack

After me and LS?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 14:18 GMT
#1641
Like you don't consider Vivax town?
Sorry bud, that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 14:19 GMT
#1645
hahahah ^^
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 14:19 GMT
#1647
##unvote
##vote Rels

not even gonna care about deadline voting any more.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 14:20 GMT
#1649
Nah, you're scum and fucked up.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 14:48 GMT
#1659
It comes down to this here basically:
On September 21 2015 23:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay so you seem to be really sure that Damdred and James are mafia.
Somehow you insist we lynch Damdred over James, when there is absolutely no reason to.
Then you don't know who is the third mafia and apparently you don't even care.
Why? Why this all?


First:
Rels thinks it is obvious Damdred and James are mafia. Fair enough.
For some reason he insists we lynch Damdred over James. Why? It doesn't make any sense as he is sure both of them are mafia.

Second:
Then we talk about tictock.
Rels has a townread on him.
but he cannot lay out a single reason why he has a town read on him.
He has meta points, he doesn't clarify them.
He has also bad points that actually make more sense from scum than town perspective (see the middle of the quote below.
On September 21 2015 22:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2015 22:35 Rels wrote:
Yeah he is scummy as town, I thought he was mafia the last game too for a while. But he's playing exactly the same

so what does he do as mafia?
Show nested quote +
Why would he questioned confirmed town (Vivax) and universally townread (you) if he was mafia ?

i think the better question is why would he do that as town? i don't think questioning me is alignment indicative, questioning Vivax definitely is.
Show nested quote +
And he tryhard the whole D1, he was even the first to do so. I agree he needs to continue doing that starting now though

Again, what does he do as mafia then?

Being dumb or scummy is NOT a towntell..

Here is what he actually does say about him.
On September 21 2015 22:40 Rels wrote:
Maybe I'm biaised because I think I can read him. I'll let him defend against what you said, and I'll also see if he starts being more active

On September 21 2015 22:58 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2015 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
ehh so you basically think there is only 2 mafia in this game?
rofl-.

I'm not sure about the third
I'll lynch TT because of POE over you or LS, but I read him as town

On September 21 2015 23:07 Rels wrote:
now I'm not going to do a town case on TT unless he is getting lynched and I still think he is town

None of this makes any sense because if Rels thinks TT is town, Rels should be arguing why he is town.
It helps the town in PoE. I think it is more likely he doesn't actually have any reasons to think TT is town, because the reasons he has laid out are not really reasons...


Third thing is this:
On September 21 2015 22:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2015 22:40 Rels wrote:
Maybe I'm biaised because I think I can read him. I'll let him defend against what you said, and I'll also see if he starts being more active

Fine, then tell me why FF is mafia because that's basically what you are suggesting here and i don't see it.
His D1 is fucking strong.

On September 21 2015 22:47 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2015 22:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2015 22:40 Rels wrote:
Maybe I'm biaised because I think I can read him. I'll let him defend against what you said, and I'll also see if he starts being more active

Fine, then tell me why FF is mafia because that's basically what you are suggesting here and i don't see it.
His D1 is fucking strong.

I filter dove him yesterday looking for scumtells and I didn't find much. That's why I'm sheeping HTS' meta read of him being town

He can't lay out reasons why either of FF/TT is mafia.
It's not uncommon in itself, but he doesn't even care. He doesn't read HtS scum either.
Like in his world (not counting my next point), FF basically HAS to be mafia if TT is not, but instead of figuring it out by himself he trusts HtS' meta read on him........ It doesn't make any sense because again, if TT is strong town!!! he is DEFINITELY missing something and then it is most likely HtS meta read. But instead he doesn't care. At all.

Last thing;
Okay the point before could be understood if this;
On September 21 2015 22:58 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2015 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
ehh so you basically think there is only 2 mafia in this game?
rofl-.

I'm not sure about the third
I'll lynch TT because of POE over you or LS, but I read him as town

.... was true.
That would mean Rels reads me as scum (as i think the quote says, because it makes no sense to not list Vivax here otherwise). But apparently he doesnt. Apparently he doesn't read BM mafia either, because if he did he would be arguing he is the third mafia. Apparently he doesn't read HtS mafia either, which is quite clear from his posts.

So, given all this, he basically has to think FF is the last mafia given that he has a strong townread on TT (over BM and HtS both). There is literally no other possible answer.

But again, his answer is;
I filter dove him yesterday looking for scumtells and I didn't find much. That's why I'm sheeping HTS' meta read of him being town

So they guy basically has 100% PoE'd FF as last mafia but calls him town because of someone else's meta read.
no no no.

It is almost 100% certain Rels fucked up at some point when talking with me (i think it's the point where he called TT strongest town after me and LS - and couldn't just explain properly anymore). The fact is he is contradicting himself, and for the person who says he is being scumhunting all game long it doesn't make any fucking sense that NOW, suddenly NOW he really doesn't care about scumhunting anymore. (yes he really doesn't, i think i have pointed that out clearly).

+ the fact i brought up on D1;
It is a minor point but i think it still stands. Here;
On September 20 2015 21:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
There is nothing fucking weird in that. Two arguably the most experienced players in this game have a really strong scumread on LS and basically no read on Dandel and you decide to lynch Dandel.

That is weird, not my concerns on you.

I actaully think Rels is trying to push a mislynch on Damdred who is inactive for whatever reason. He knows LS is gonna claim on D2 because i WILL be pushing him for his play and LS doesn't listen / think properly.
His play doesn't make any sense otherwise (another point on my argument on the James/Damdred thing).

Rels is scum. Nothing in his play on D2 makes any sense.
He has only been interested in people who he should not be interested in (except for BM, but that didn't go anywhere). After that, he just doesn't care about people he should care about (TT/FF).
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 14:57 GMT
#1662
On September 21 2015 17:14 Rels wrote:
Thinking about it, this is what is the best plan I feel:
LS lynch
Damdred shot
fidei check

Worst plan ever.
Lynch Rels.
Lynch James.
Lynch TT.

That is the best plan.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 500
BeSt 322
sorry 84
Mind 71
Bale 30
ZergMaN 15
Soma 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm177
League of Legends
JimRising 668
Other Games
summit1g9100
Coldzera 720
WinterStarcraft693
C9.Mang0318
Sick195
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick699
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2187
Other Games
• Shiphtur699
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 13m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 13m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.