• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:47
CEST 08:47
KST 15:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9083 users

Season of the Witch 2 - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 22 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 11:39 GMT
#1582
No to the last thing. I don't fault myself lynching people who played bad.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 11:40 GMT
#1583
Now can you do something productive?
I am gonna go read filters.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 11:48 GMT
#1585
Okay so it seems like Tictock has absolutely zero reads on D2.
He isn't discussing anything that is related to scumhunting.
Probs scum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 11:48 GMT
#1586
On September 21 2015 20:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2015 20:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Now can you do something productive?
I am gonna go read filters.

Well here a question that I know might going to be a hot topic later on: What you think BM vs Rels arguements from Page 57 to now?

both town.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 11:51 GMT
#1587
Not to mention his D1 was really really out of place.

Like he ends the day with a big case on why LS is mafia, has no idea why Dandel would be mafia (no, he doesn't even comment on the cases - just says Rels' case is "good", then ends up making a case on LS - but then ends up voting for Dandel).

idk, it doesn't make any sense to me.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 11:58 GMT
#1589
I can't Fecalfeast being mafia. The only thing that bothers me in his filter is that there is kinda no mention of James anywhere. I don't know how he can construct a scumteam of three people without James in it.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 12:08 GMT
#1590
Fuck Rels why did you have to push Dandel... *sigh*
This game got so hard because of it...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 12:13 GMT
#1591
James is so fucking mafia. So so mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 12:47 GMT
#1593
The things he said don't really say anything. And a couple of more things.
Like compare to any game he has ever played before.
I can put up a case soon.

I need to shower first.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 12:51 GMT
#1594
Anyways here is what i have said already:
On September 20 2015 20:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 08:28 Fidei86 wrote:
- I think Lightning Strike is town, and I think the early push on him was suspect. I don't know how any of you can be surprised that LS says stuff that doesn't add up early on. He's done that in every game I've seen him in, and he's also basically like that in voice. The way that he responded to Rels at his post #362 (basically "I'm not talking to you any more") felt very genuine, and exactly how I'd expect angsty town LS to respond.

this read doesn't make any sense at all because this is not what LS is doing.
LS is not being "incomprehensible". LS just plain out refuses to answer simple questions, and not for once or twise, but EVERY time.

Show nested quote +
- I think the person who comes out from the LS push looking the worst is TT. At his post #218 he basically says that LS is a "fine lynch", but his reasons are just re-hashes of what other people have posted earlier. He then takes it back at (#473) after others already had. I also think his town reads of Rayn, Rels and Vivax feel a little ... safe. I think thread sentiment is all pretty set on those three already, for pretty obvious reasons. When TT was mafia in HG he felt like he was always on the right side of every argument, and so far he reminds me of this.

this read doesn't make any sense. for several reasons. It is an assumption that LS is town. Okay, it kinda makes sense, but then look at what he says about HtS?!?!?!?! The opposite. HtS comes off looking town because she is wrong on LS (and knows LS way better than TT does). roflskates. Also look at the bolded part. "TT is mafia because he reads obvious townies (that everyone else also reads) town". ROFL! SERIOUSLY?!?!

Show nested quote +
I don't have a good handle on geript, TS (whose thread entry got a lot of talk, but which seemed pretty NAI to me) and FF. HTS is playing the same as the last two games we played together (when she was town). Her reason to scum me look genuine enough (if wrong, lol), and her read evolutions on LS and BM look natural. I think she's probably a town read, but I'm pretty sure when she does roll scum she'll fool me.

"I think she is town but i wouldn't know if she was scum."
Yeah dude great read.

table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 13:17 GMT
#1599
On September 21 2015 22:09 Half the Sky wrote:
Preferred lynches tonight (in order)

1 Damdred
2 James (Fidei)
3 LS ("aka the plan")

I strongly prefer 1, with a gap between that and #2 and an even larger gap between that and #3.
I mean the play in lynching LS is to prevent the soup kill correct? Lemme check the post....

D2 in general was quite unproductive tbf rayn, it was the weekend. You were in Sweden, others had other things going on. I myself had a window of maybe 3 hours maximum that I could play on the entire weekend.

At least BM is probably not mafia. Didn't get around to checking Tictock though.

I can directly vouch for Fidei's absence Friday night - I was playing dota with him, then, until 3am fact. Saturday he had sport all day, IDK.

I'm just saying RL commitments are NAI. The only thing I'd judge him on would be Sunday night where he prioritises a game that is in 2:1 lylo over here.

The main reason I'd lynch into him is what I do know about his hesitation to play mafia, the fact that I've read most others here as town, barring 1-2 I could be wrong on (previously stated).

I am not saying he is mafia because of his absence.
I am saying he is mafia because of what he has posted when he has posted, which pretty much says nothing despite there being many words. Like can you understand him saying "i think HtS is town but she could easily fool me if she was mafia"!??!?!? Like what is the point of saying so and how can he possibly read you as town if he thinks you could easily be mafia aswell?

The timing of his last post was a coincidence because i just finished reading his filter when i posted after.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 13:18 GMT
#1601
And the fact that anyone who could be mafia in this game is not really calling TT scum makes it incredibly likely he is in fact mafia.
Call it WIFOM if you want to but that is still a fact.

Meh maybe LS is just town and it's James/Damdred/TT.
It seems like the most obvious case here.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 13:25 GMT
#1605
On September 21 2015 22:21 Rels wrote:
But LS is town and Damdred is mafia, so we are in the "same fucking deal" situation, except the mafia has to soup instead of killing who they want.

That's actually a point i didn't consider.
I still would prefer lynching James because i am way more certain of him being scum and i am gonna feel really fucking dumb if the cop has a green on Damdred and we lynch him here...

Like there is no way the cop can claim any more.
At least not today. Even if he has a red on ANYONE That's why it should be done at the start of the day.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 13:28 GMT
#1607
On September 21 2015 22:26 Rels wrote:
What you said about TT making a case on LS but voting Dandel anyway is interesting. But geript did too, to consolidate with town. Was what TT did much different ? I don't have time to filter dive this afternoon, so if nobody checks that I'll do it tonight.

geript clearly consolidated.
Hell he even said he thinks he is voting for someone who is town.

TT just didn't care at all.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 13:28 GMT
#1608
TT made a big case on LS.
Then he ninja'd on Dandel without saying anything about him.
Then he said "sorry no time to play before EoD bye".
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 13:31 GMT
#1611
Ugh fuck... Damdred please come in and play if you are town.
Please. please. please.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 13:32 GMT
#1613
On September 21 2015 22:30 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2015 22:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
TT made a big case on LS.
Then he ninja'd on Dandel without saying anything about him.
Then he said "sorry no time to play before EoD bye".

alright I'll checked that tonight. We're not lynching him today anyway so I have time. But I am pretty sure TT is town, unless he managed to match his play last game perfectly AND decided to try hard all game

rofl he hasn't tried anything hard.
i think that's a misrepresentation of his filter.
The dude has ZERO reads on D2. Fucked off on D1 EoD while contradicting himself and i don't really know what he was doing before, all other in his filter is mechanics talk which he doesn't even do/think properly...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 13:37 GMT
#1615
On September 21 2015 22:35 Rels wrote:
Yeah he is scummy as town, I thought he was mafia the last game too for a while. But he's playing exactly the same

so what does he do as mafia?
Why would he questioned confirmed town (Vivax) and universally townread (you) if he was mafia ?

i think the better question is why would he do that as town? i don't think questioning me is alignment indicative, questioning Vivax definitely is.
And he tryhard the whole D1, he was even the first to do so. I agree he needs to continue doing that starting now though

Again, what does he do as mafia then?

Being dumb or scummy is NOT a towntell..
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 13:38 GMT
#1616
He "tryhard'ed" exactly for like first 24h (when it's really easy to do so because everyone basically just ask questions).
Do you think he has made a lot of conclusions from those? Because i don't.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2015 13:43 GMT
#1618
On September 21 2015 22:40 Rels wrote:
Maybe I'm biaised because I think I can read him. I'll let him defend against what you said, and I'll also see if he starts being more active

Fine, then tell me why FF is mafia because that's basically what you are suggesting here and i don't see it.
His D1 is fucking strong.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 500
BeSt 322
sorry 84
Mind 71
Bale 30
ZergMaN 15
Soma 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm177
League of Legends
JimRising 668
Other Games
summit1g9100
Coldzera 720
WinterStarcraft693
C9.Mang0318
Sick195
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick699
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2187
Other Games
• Shiphtur699
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 13m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 13m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.