• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:35
CEST 12:35
KST 19:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9285 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2015 00:05 GMT
#373
On September 15 2015 09:03 geript wrote:
Hi Marv you sexy beast you. Should I grab my whip?

later cupcake x

really am off.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2015 09:51 GMT
#551
On September 15 2015 07:45 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
so no one answered my question. I didnt care that much but it was a free town read and kind of a test

I find this difficult to believe.

and yes i am far behind.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2015 09:52 GMT
#552
On September 15 2015 18:48 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 09:02 marvellosity wrote:
Palmar doesn't really deserve the number of townreads he has at this point, it's way too early.


Why not? I think I've been for the most part fairly helpful and sensible which should usually make me town.

since when does this make you town?

since when have i ever read you based on you being "helpful and sensible"?

cmon dear.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2015 09:54 GMT
#555
you wouldn't like to think that at all, you know how i read you as town, i've done it enough times :>

uh, i've either not read geript's posts yet or i've forgotten them. so no idea.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2015 09:55 GMT
#557
On September 15 2015 18:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am gonna run to the grocery store really quick.
marv i hope you're here when i get back.

could you please give your opinion on geript when you have a chance to.

I am here, but i have ~15 pages to read still
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2015 09:59 GMT
#562
On September 15 2015 18:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 18:57 Palmar wrote:
I feel like JAT has basically been a non-entity this game. Maybe I should tunnel him to see what happens.

I would ignore you unless I start to think you are mafia. But since you knew how it went last game doing this would already be a point in favor of you being mafia so there is that.

the sad thing is - no it wouldn't
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2015 10:05 GMT
#569
On September 15 2015 19:03 Palmar wrote:
Koshi's town meta is being wrong and bad and being an asshole about it, so he's doing a good job.

LOL
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2015 10:07 GMT
#573
On September 15 2015 08:23 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 08:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 15 2015 08:18 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 15 2015 08:17 Koshi wrote:
On September 15 2015 08:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 15 2015 08:14 geript wrote:
I don't get why anyone thinks Damdred is town.

I think he is town because his reads align with mine.

dnu mafia Damdred might call me town without base. Also I am not sure that I was that townie 5 posts into the game rofl. But maybe Damdred became a genius. I was Koshi who trained him in his first game. Not really but I take the credit.

That's like the only read I really agree with.

Okay so why do you disagree with:
ritoky town
rayn town
palmar town
geript mafia

?

My point was that I do not see any strong reason to read those people one way or the other while for Koshi I do. I think Palmar, geript and you are all easily capable of doing what they have done so far as either alignment.

yes to first 2, no to #3
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2015 10:08 GMT
#575
thankfully what you like or don't like about what i do is of supreme indifference to me, plam
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2015 10:14 GMT
#577
On September 15 2015 19:09 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 19:07 marvellosity wrote:
On September 15 2015 08:23 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 15 2015 08:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 15 2015 08:18 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 15 2015 08:17 Koshi wrote:
On September 15 2015 08:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 15 2015 08:14 geript wrote:
I don't get why anyone thinks Damdred is town.

I think he is town because his reads align with mine.

dnu mafia Damdred might call me town without base. Also I am not sure that I was that townie 5 posts into the game rofl. But maybe Damdred became a genius. I was Koshi who trained him in his first game. Not really but I take the credit.

That's like the only read I really agree with.

Okay so why do you disagree with:
ritoky town
rayn town
palmar town
geript mafia

?

My point was that I do not see any strong reason to read those people one way or the other while for Koshi I do. I think Palmar, geript and you are all easily capable of doing what they have done so far as either alignment.

yes to first 2, no to #3

Fine - I'll take your word. I have no problem with what rayn did so far anyways.

for the briefest of explanations - controlled, consistent aggression with a purpose without attached dickishness

actually he can't really replicate this as mafia.

wish he'd played like that on the VS game we were referencing pre-game :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2015 10:32 GMT
#585
On September 15 2015 08:32 Damdred wrote:
Firstly I can back up most of my reads with some form of reasonable explanation even if people think they are bad to a point in pretty confident in the reads.

The geript scum read is interesting because he's acting oddly at this point. Usually when he's in a game with me he know he can read me rather well and has caught me as scum a couple times and can read me town generally well.

However he's not even waiting or trying to see if I can give some of my damdred town goodness that I am horrendous at faking. Instead he's content on disparaging my reads to a point and being content in saying he wants to lynch me.

He also is missing some of his normal flair which isn't really indicative

do other people agree with the meta part of this?

if they do, it feels like quite a strong point
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2015 10:33 GMT
#586
On September 15 2015 19:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 19:14 marvellosity wrote:
On September 15 2015 19:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 15 2015 19:07 marvellosity wrote:
On September 15 2015 08:23 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 15 2015 08:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 15 2015 08:18 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 15 2015 08:17 Koshi wrote:
On September 15 2015 08:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 15 2015 08:14 geript wrote:
I don't get why anyone thinks Damdred is town.

I think he is town because his reads align with mine.

dnu mafia Damdred might call me town without base. Also I am not sure that I was that townie 5 posts into the game rofl. But maybe Damdred became a genius. I was Koshi who trained him in his first game. Not really but I take the credit.

That's like the only read I really agree with.

Okay so why do you disagree with:
ritoky town
rayn town
palmar town
geript mafia

?

My point was that I do not see any strong reason to read those people one way or the other while for Koshi I do. I think Palmar, geript and you are all easily capable of doing what they have done so far as either alignment.

yes to first 2, no to #3

Fine - I'll take your word. I have no problem with what rayn did so far anyways.

for the briefest of explanations - controlled, consistent aggression with a purpose without attached dickishness

actually he can't really replicate this as mafia.

wish he'd played like that on the VS game we were referencing pre-game :p

I did exactly that and i was right, with attached drunkness dickishness by the end of D1.

no, you said "there's something wrong with damdred and xatalos"

"LYNCH DAMDRED OMG JUST LYNCH HIM" over and over.

at least, that is my recollection ^_^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2015 10:45 GMT
#597
On September 15 2015 10:23 geript wrote:
I'm pretty sure I want a blow job but not 100%. I might want something else.

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2015 10:51 GMT
#598
On September 15 2015 14:36 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
If someone says I dont care if your mafia. im going to take notice and bring it up. Thats basically what he did and its unacceptable . I understand it can be rage but in that case we want to get him back to common sense

can you explain why this is unacceptable?

can you explain to me what "unacceptable" means exactly with regards to his alignment?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2015 10:53 GMT
#599
On September 15 2015 16:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
No fuck actually Onegu is probably town for not having a read on me.

now you remember his 100% read on you out the gate when you were scum together? ^^

not that i think it means anything either way here
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2015 10:54 GMT
#600
oh you explained. nvm
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2015 11:02 GMT
#609
Right this moment:

marv

rayn
Koshi
(Damdred)

Cephiro
ritoky
Palmar
MoosyDoosy

jat

onegu/warwaffle
geript
Wile

Having skimmed over again and read what people wrote about geript's read on Palmar, it's one of those things that feel like he *should* be mafia, but the point about geript's calculatedness as mafia (which i also feel) sticks with me.

Game feels a little more PoE-y than normal, though
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2015 11:04 GMT
#612
On September 15 2015 20:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Well, too slow marv. I just gave the same scumlist.

hold on let me move some names around
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2015 11:05 GMT
#616
On September 15 2015 20:02 marvellosity wrote:
marv

geript
rayn
Koshi
(Damdred)

onegu
Cephiro
ritoky
Palmar
MoosyDoosy

warwaffle

Wile

jat


oh dear
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 15 2015 11:13 GMT
#623
can we get out of this semantics trap?

jat at least did make comment on geript more than once (i checked) although he didn't say much about his alignment

like opinion != alignment read right?

jat isn't going to be mafia or town because of this
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 9701
StarCastTV_EN289
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech134
Lowko33
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10896
Bisu 3034
Jaedong 2618
EffOrt 1034
Horang2 365
ZerO 322
Larva 262
Pusan 234
Zeus 232
actioN 137
[ Show more ]
Mind 129
Hyun 117
Barracks 77
ggaemo 69
Killer 46
Yoon 46
scan(afreeca) 44
Bale 41
Sharp 36
NotJumperer 29
ToSsGirL 27
Sacsri 26
Hm[arnc] 22
Shinee 19
Terrorterran 10
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
febbydoto79
League of Legends
JimRising 358
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1685
byalli279
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Other Games
ceh9657
crisheroes224
Sick181
Pyrionflax156
dupreeh104
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 146
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 10
• killerbeecast6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
• WagamamaTV267
League of Legends
• Jankos1063
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
25m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 25m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.