• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:45
CEST 18:45
KST 01:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)70Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6486 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:52 GMT
#2095
On September 18 2015 18:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:49 marvellosity wrote:
no, you very much are, and trying to shovel shit on me for something you should obviously understand is the case from my point of view is just ridiculous.

I am not mafia from any point of view. I do not treat mafia buddies like I treated Wile and you fucking know that.

Swearing at me doesn't make me feel any more convinced when you write shit, so whatever sister

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:53 GMT
#2096
On September 18 2015 18:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:46 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:41 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:32 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 08:47 scott31337 wrote:
I've sat here thinking if I should this or not or go for the push, but I just don't think I'll have the time with how work is.

I'm hard claiming one shot tracker.
I tracked Wile E Coyote to Koshi.

oh hello there.

I want to know your stance on Palmar.

town

Cool. Then this game is easy.

It's 1-2 of you, Cephiro and damdred and we just lynch all of you. Maybe geript could be mafia too but I doubt it.

you are very much "you" here.

No, I am very much not and if you were town you would know that after making this post when you agreed with rayn about me being almost definitely town:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 19:37 marvellosity wrote:
On September 17 2015 19:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2015 19:36 marvellosity wrote:
really should have just lynched jat for the reaction it would have got out of him either way

No. He is almost definitely town.

you misunderstand the point of my post

I am just the "you" now because you are running out of options to mislynch.

btw that's not what that post said.

thing is i'm not sitting here saying you're scum. but it is possible. and from a game state point of view you should know this, so i don't know why you're trying to shout me down
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:55 GMT
#2098
On September 18 2015 18:54 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:52 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:50 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:49 marvellosity wrote:
no, you very much are, and trying to shovel shit on me for something you should obviously understand is the case from my point of view is just ridiculous.

I am not mafia from any point of view. I do not treat mafia buddies like I treated Wile and you fucking know that.

Swearing at me doesn't make me feel any more convinced when you write shit, so whatever sister


Cool how you address the swearing instead of the actual point. Are you seriously going to tell me that besides calling Wile mafia ALL GAME I go ahead and tell the thread that it is SL knowing well that it will probably get him lynched at some point? Because if you say this then you are mafia.

you think you're the only person who would notice when he says "veg"? Are you that egocentric?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:57 GMT
#2101
On September 18 2015 18:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:55 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:52 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:50 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:49 marvellosity wrote:
no, you very much are, and trying to shovel shit on me for something you should obviously understand is the case from my point of view is just ridiculous.

I am not mafia from any point of view. I do not treat mafia buddies like I treated Wile and you fucking know that.

Swearing at me doesn't make me feel any more convinced when you write shit, so whatever sister


Cool how you address the swearing instead of the actual point. Are you seriously going to tell me that besides calling Wile mafia ALL GAME I go ahead and tell the thread that it is SL knowing well that it will probably get him lynched at some point? Because if you say this then you are mafia.

you think you're the only person who would notice when he says "veg"? Are you that egocentric?

I haven't seen anyone else be the slightest bit suspicious. You? I would NEVER do this as mafia.

yeah you noticed it before me, but me/rayn/palmar/koshi/damdred - someone isn't going to notice?

stop trying to push this as some definitive point when it just isn't, it's really stupid.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:59 GMT
#2103
On September 18 2015 18:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:57 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 17:35 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 15:06 Damdred wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:39 ritoky wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:36 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Oh well I got all the roles to claim and how many uses they have mission accomplished. Gl hf


So what you're saying was Onegu was a miss and you have 2 partners alive? Got it.

##vote: Wile

Next time check the OP before you fake claim.


I don't get how you say there are def two partners still though.

Meh hard choices hard choices

I don't think it matters how many mafia are left.

we're just gonna lynch the scummiest people until the game ends.

and today that's wile

I fucking told you. But no, damdreds "argument" was not retarded. No way.

It's easy to say mafia is mafia when he's your teammate.

Sure, but in reality I am just better than you.

now i know you're in kidding about mode
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:59 GMT
#2106
On September 18 2015 18:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:57 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:55 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:52 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:50 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:49 marvellosity wrote:
no, you very much are, and trying to shovel shit on me for something you should obviously understand is the case from my point of view is just ridiculous.

I am not mafia from any point of view. I do not treat mafia buddies like I treated Wile and you fucking know that.

Swearing at me doesn't make me feel any more convinced when you write shit, so whatever sister


Cool how you address the swearing instead of the actual point. Are you seriously going to tell me that besides calling Wile mafia ALL GAME I go ahead and tell the thread that it is SL knowing well that it will probably get him lynched at some point? Because if you say this then you are mafia.

you think you're the only person who would notice when he says "veg"? Are you that egocentric?

I haven't seen anyone else be the slightest bit suspicious. You? I would NEVER do this as mafia.

yeah you noticed it before me, but me/rayn/palmar/koshi/damdred - someone isn't going to notice?

stop trying to push this as some definitive point when it just isn't, it's really stupid.

It is a definitive point. Even if I was mafia and had thought people could pick up on it I still would not point it out first. Whatever.

no, you're just desperate for it to be. which you could be as either alignment tbf.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 10:03 GMT
#2113
On September 18 2015 18:59 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:59 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:57 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 17:35 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 15:06 Damdred wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:39 ritoky wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:36 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Oh well I got all the roles to claim and how many uses they have mission accomplished. Gl hf


So what you're saying was Onegu was a miss and you have 2 partners alive? Got it.

##vote: Wile

Next time check the OP before you fake claim.


I don't get how you say there are def two partners still though.

Meh hard choices hard choices

I don't think it matters how many mafia are left.

we're just gonna lynch the scummiest people until the game ends.

and today that's wile

I fucking told you. But no, damdreds "argument" was not retarded. No way.

It's easy to say mafia is mafia when he's your teammate.

Sure, but in reality I am just better than you.

now i know you're in kidding about mode


wow marv... that love brings tear to my eye

like comparing cow turds to kitty turds
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 10:04 GMT
#2120
On September 18 2015 19:03 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:03 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:59 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:59 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:57 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 17:35 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 15:06 Damdred wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:39 ritoky wrote:
[quote]

So what you're saying was Onegu was a miss and you have 2 partners alive? Got it.

##vote: Wile

Next time check the OP before you fake claim.


I don't get how you say there are def two partners still though.

Meh hard choices hard choices

I don't think it matters how many mafia are left.

we're just gonna lynch the scummiest people until the game ends.

and today that's wile

I fucking told you. But no, damdreds "argument" was not retarded. No way.

It's easy to say mafia is mafia when he's your teammate.

Sure, but in reality I am just better than you.

now i know you're in kidding about mode


wow marv... that love brings tear to my eye

like comparing cow turds to kitty turds

Good backtrack, you almost said something nice about someone.

close one.

I've got a reputation to uphold bbz
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 10:06 GMT
#2124
don't really know about damdy but i like my own point where he's trying to townclear unconfirmeds

at the very least, that's not "level 1" play (yesssss, i got in on this level action)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 10:11 GMT
#2130
On September 18 2015 19:08 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:06 marvellosity wrote:
don't really know about damdy but i like my own point where he's trying to townclear unconfirmeds

at the very least, that's not "level 1" play (yesssss, i got in on this level action)

He "cleared" someone he had strongly townread before the claims and it is not like he can't go back on this later.

yes, it's always possible to explain how something that looks towny doesn't necessarily have to be towny. that's the nature of the game
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 10:16 GMT
#2134
On September 18 2015 19:14 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:13 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:10 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:06 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:03 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:02 Palmar wrote:
[quote]

3 of the people in this post could be mafia. one of them is not damdred. (hint, the third one is the op)

Why on earth do you think damdred is town?

Because irrelevant of the fact wile is mafia, his point was valid.

It wasn't and even if it was it doesn't make him town.

I know running out of mislynches sucks but bro...

Damdred is town.

also technically maybe there's just one mafia left (after wile) so there's that.

No, I refuse to believe that damdred is this terrible as town. He can be terrible but not like this. If you are town and he is mafia I expect an apology post game.

So who is mafia then in your opinion? Because I am not.

1-2 out of:

geript, you, marv, ceph

Like I actually think it's more likely it's just one person.

It's possibly geript, who is just trolling at this point.

Yeah, so I have been bussing my whole mafia team all game, hm? You know what I think of bussing Palmar. You fucking know it.

If you're town all you have to do is be less mafia than the other people in this list

Go forth and shit rainbows my beautiful independent manlet!

I already shat enough rainbows for you to mistake me for a goddamn unicorn. I can't help you if you are blind.

unicorns are white dear
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 10:19 GMT
#2138
damn that actually makes sense
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 10:19 GMT
#2140
in as much as a mythical creature shitting a meteorological phenomenon can, that is
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 10:20 GMT
#2141
On September 18 2015 19:19 Palmar wrote:
The one thing I dread doing this game is trying to lynch marv, which, if the game is not over in like 2 days, is totally going to be a thing.

i cba with that. let's win before then please.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 10:21 GMT
#2144
it's ok. 3 years of not being mislynched does bring a certain confidence.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 10:22 GMT
#2145
On September 18 2015 19:21 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:20 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:19 Palmar wrote:
The one thing I dread doing this game is trying to lynch marv, which, if the game is not over in like 2 days, is totally going to be a thing.

i cba with that. let's win before then please.

I'm in.

tomorrow, you find mafia. It could very well be your last shot of finding mafia this game (if onegu was scum).

Would you really be ok with a game where 0 mafia were brought to justice by marv?

Very much yes?

i've been playing very much just to play and be social for a lot of this year, as you know
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 10:26 GMT
#2147
On September 18 2015 19:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:20 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:19 Palmar wrote:
The one thing I dread doing this game is trying to lynch marv, which, if the game is not over in like 2 days, is totally going to be a thing.

i cba with that. let's win before then please.

Cool, then figure out the game. It should be very easy from your position if Palmar is town.


Hint: I am not mafia. It will be easier if you just accept this very obvious truth.

hint: this does not make you look any townier
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 10:27 GMT
#2150
On September 18 2015 19:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:20 Palmar wrote:
tomorrow is basically your purgatory marv. You have to deliver mafia on a platter or there's going to be problems.

Yes.

back atcha
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 10:28 GMT
#2151
On September 18 2015 19:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:26 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:26 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:20 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:19 Palmar wrote:
The one thing I dread doing this game is trying to lynch marv, which, if the game is not over in like 2 days, is totally going to be a thing.

i cba with that. let's win before then please.

Cool, then figure out the game. It should be very easy from your position if Palmar is town.


Hint: I am not mafia. It will be easier if you just accept this very obvious truth.

hint: this does not make you look any townier

I don't care. I do not have to look townier. There is more than enough reason for you to come to this conclusion already.

you're seriously self-deluded.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 10:30 GMT
#2153
you're dull as fuck. stop pushing this stupid crap.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM533
TaKeTV 205
IndyStarCraft 105
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1963
RotterdaM 533
ByuN 231
MaxPax 111
IndyStarCraft 105
BRAT_OK 83
UpATreeSC 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3733
Shuttle 881
Stork 372
Mini 324
Rush 298
EffOrt 294
Horang2 244
actioN 240
Mind 155
Mong 110
[ Show more ]
910 82
Yoon 75
Dewaltoss 73
hero 64
Zeus 63
Snow 54
Barracks 49
Shinee 46
Sea.KH 38
JYJ 37
sorry 29
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 23
HiyA 23
Killer 19
Terrorterran 16
Sexy 15
zelot 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5858
qojqva2637
Counter-Strike
fl0m4623
Fnx 690
Other Games
singsing2329
Beastyqt671
ceh9489
Hui .220
XaKoH 154
Trikslyr82
QueenE55
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 33
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur268
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 15m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 15m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.