• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:46
CEST 18:46
KST 01:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)70Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6564 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 17 2015 15:20 GMT
#1807
On September 18 2015 00:19 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 00:17 marvellosity wrote:
cop should totally check me, that sounds like a totally sensible use of a cop's resources.

good, we agree then.

*rolls eyes*
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 17 2015 15:22 GMT
#1809
i can't say i'm overly concerned :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 17 2015 15:27 GMT
#1814
On September 18 2015 00:26 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 00:19 marvellosity wrote:
On September 17 2015 06:18 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
like ceph is never mafia here I think. he doesint even wanna return a vote on onegu when his life is on the line. So unless there partners and onegus doing some sort of terrible afk bus ceph is always going to be town here

On September 17 2015 06:27 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
moosys not really doing anything to warrant unvotes. moosy/jat/ceph i think is my pref order

er??

What's your point?

Those posts are written at the end of the day, when there are three established wagons.

It's completely consistent to say "Ceph won't flip mafia" and then to order him as the least preferable wagon of the three.

ah. hmmm, ok.

looks like i just took his filter out of context. i retract my er??
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 17 2015 15:28 GMT
#1815
On September 18 2015 00:27 Palmar wrote:
Like sure, wile could be mafia, but that doesn't change that jat is wrong and you are wrong marv.

'And I'm more interested in why that is.

wrong about what in particular?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 17 2015 15:30 GMT
#1818
On September 18 2015 00:29 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 00:28 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 00:27 Palmar wrote:
Like sure, wile could be mafia, but that doesn't change that jat is wrong and you are wrong marv.

'And I'm more interested in why that is.

wrong about what in particular?

That the quote you just posted.

It's not noteworty and I don't know why you're bringing it up.

if someone says someone is town and then a short while later is listing them as possible mafia then of course it's noteworthy

the fact i lacked context just means i lacked the context
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 17 2015 15:33 GMT
#1820
On September 18 2015 00:32 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 00:30 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 00:29 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 00:28 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 00:27 Palmar wrote:
Like sure, wile could be mafia, but that doesn't change that jat is wrong and you are wrong marv.

'And I'm more interested in why that is.

wrong about what in particular?

That the quote you just posted.

It's not noteworty and I don't know why you're bringing it up.

if someone says someone is town and then a short while later is listing them as possible mafia then of course it's noteworthy

the fact i lacked context just means i lacked the context

the night post is literally on the same page and you should know who the wagons were.

mehh~~~

same page on someone's filter?

...

stretchy stretchy, bro
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 17 2015 15:35 GMT
#1822
like i see something, post it

if it's wrong for some reason i retract

this is not an uncommon thing for me and you know it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 17 2015 15:37 GMT
#1825
On September 18 2015 00:35 Palmar wrote:
it's just....

why did you link that, and I immediately recognized that it was nothing, but you didn't. You're meant to be like... good.

everyone makes mistakes

don't you remember the case i made on someone a couple games back based on stuff on their filter that just turned out to be totally wrong because i was a dumbass?

i was just reading the posts at facevalue.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 17 2015 15:42 GMT
#1828
On September 18 2015 00:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 00:37 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 00:35 Palmar wrote:
it's just....

why did you link that, and I immediately recognized that it was nothing, but you didn't. You're meant to be like... good.

everyone makes mistakes

don't you remember the case i made on someone a couple games back based on stuff on their filter that just turned out to be totally wrong because i was a dumbass?

i was just reading the posts at facevalue.

That was clarity.

Palmar, if I am wrong with what I said about Wile point out how. My last post about him was pretty good.

took me a moment to realise you weren't making some really weird zen point
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 17 2015 15:43 GMT
#1829
kinda annoying that Damdred hiphopped away.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 17 2015 22:12 GMT
#1912
i really hate janitors.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:30 GMT
#2081
On September 18 2015 07:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 07:23 geript wrote:
Am I the only person that caught that Rayn wasn't confirmed to his partner and vice versa?

No, reading the OP isn't that hard.

plus rayn said so himself
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:32 GMT
#2082
On September 18 2015 08:47 scott31337 wrote:
I've sat here thinking if I should this or not or go for the push, but I just don't think I'll have the time with how work is.

I'm hard claiming one shot tracker.
I tracked Wile E Coyote to Koshi.

oh hello there.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:37 GMT
#2083
this has been a surprisingly entertaining read so far

##Vote: Wile E Coyote
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:39 GMT
#2085
On September 18 2015 12:00 scott31337 wrote:
I'm glad I didn't listen to Palmar about tracking marv.

GG Wile.

not as dopey as you look, my friend.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:41 GMT
#2086
On September 18 2015 18:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:32 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 08:47 scott31337 wrote:
I've sat here thinking if I should this or not or go for the push, but I just don't think I'll have the time with how work is.

I'm hard claiming one shot tracker.
I tracked Wile E Coyote to Koshi.

oh hello there.

I want to know your stance on Palmar.

town
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:44 GMT
#2087
On September 18 2015 12:35 Damdred wrote:
I was rereading some things and I'm pretty confident that geript is town now.

One of the original reasons that I thought wile was scum was his call out and pushing geript. One thing in particular was when he called geript out for not caring if someone was scum or mafia.

It was such a weird thing and was super opportunistic at that point when people were piling on geript.

I think it makes him town, so if I take ceph out for pushing wile instead of going straight to save himself I just arrive at jat palmar and Marv.

its interesting... I'll have a small amount of time to read over all three but right now id probably go jat, palm, Marv maybe switch Marv and palmar just depends. If jat is scum id put palmar last though

I agree with this geript stuff.

Not sure I agree with the Ceph stuff, although it makes sense on the surface. He's a sneaky fellow.

but i think it's probably right to take geript out, so the list is shrinking.

also the fact that you're looking to remove unconfirmed from the pool is a point in your favour
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:46 GMT
#2089
On September 18 2015 12:44 Koshi wrote:
I havent read 1 post from palmar this game though... really.....

Maybe it is jat and palmar like I said from the get go and marv is just really really bad.

piss off Koshi ^^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:46 GMT
#2090
On September 18 2015 18:45 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:41 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:32 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 08:47 scott31337 wrote:
I've sat here thinking if I should this or not or go for the push, but I just don't think I'll have the time with how work is.

I'm hard claiming one shot tracker.
I tracked Wile E Coyote to Koshi.

oh hello there.

I want to know your stance on Palmar.

town

Cool. Then this game is easy.

It's 1-2 of you, Cephiro and damdred and we just lynch all of you. Maybe geript could be mafia too but I doubt it.

you are very much "you" here.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:49 GMT
#2093
no, you very much are, and trying to shovel shit on me for something you should obviously understand is the case from my point of view is just ridiculous.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM533
TaKeTV 205
IndyStarCraft 105
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1963
RotterdaM 533
ByuN 231
MaxPax 111
IndyStarCraft 105
BRAT_OK 83
UpATreeSC 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3733
Shuttle 881
Stork 372
Mini 324
Rush 298
EffOrt 294
Horang2 244
actioN 240
Mind 155
Mong 110
[ Show more ]
910 82
Yoon 75
Dewaltoss 73
hero 64
Zeus 63
Snow 54
Barracks 49
Shinee 46
Sea.KH 38
JYJ 37
sorry 29
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 23
HiyA 23
Killer 19
Terrorterran 16
Sexy 15
zelot 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5858
qojqva2637
Counter-Strike
fl0m4623
Fnx 690
Other Games
singsing2329
Beastyqt671
ceh9489
Hui .220
XaKoH 154
Trikslyr82
QueenE55
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 33
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur268
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 14m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 14m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.