• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:20
CEST 16:20
KST 23:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8778 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 138

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 179 Next
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 13 2015 22:39 GMT
#2741
:/ I'm gonna take a step back and let you take over scott because I have 400% confirmation bias over this claim right now. I am super super inclined to beleive it.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 13 2015 22:39 GMT
#2742
yeah yeah explanaitons although I trust you.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 13 2015 22:39 GMT
#2743
I thought Fidei was the cop
He might be the other mafia then
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 13 2015 22:40 GMT
#2744
You have no idea how I feel right now because rayn and yamato and everyone else kept shooting us down, this town would have never lynched her.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 13 2015 22:41 GMT
#2745
I 98% believe it.

You thought CopCake was mafia and it makes sense.

Only the GF could CC in theory and that would be a disaster.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 13 2015 22:42 GMT
#2746
On September 14 2015 07:40 NocturneMage wrote:
You have no idea how I feel right now because rayn and yamato and everyone else kept shooting us down, this town would have never lynched her.

yaaas so tru. i am so glad u are cop u have no idea
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 13 2015 22:43 GMT
#2747
##Vote: CopCake
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 13 2015 22:44 GMT
#2748
man, i was so worried htat i was tunneling on copcake for no reason especially after the boxerfred lynch hhhh....
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 13 2015 22:44 GMT
#2749
NM was fairly townread and his game was as opposite of his mafia game as I could see.

It makes very little sense unless this was a straight up pre-plan, and that's super tinfoil.
He came up with the checks almost instantly.

It's 98% true. Good job NM!!!

We can't get lazy and need to find the Godfather now.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 13 2015 22:45 GMT
#2750
Great check to be honest. I think game is solved with check to be honest. Not sure if slam talks that much with copcake near EoD3 (prev day) if they're both mafia, but doesn't clear him. Liked scott's fakesoft near EoD3. So like fidei for tomorrow.
Minimal effort.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 13 2015 22:46 GMT
#2751
On September 14 2015 07:45 Superbia wrote:
Great check to be honest. I think game is solved with check to be honest. Not sure if slam talks that much with copcake near EoD3 (prev day) if they're both mafia, but doesn't clear him. Liked scott's fakesoft near EoD3. So like fidei for tomorrow.

I don't like to be like this BUT I TOLD U
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 13 2015 22:47 GMT
#2752
Lol, sure moosy. ;p Not my best game. Also copcake had some towntells similar to her towntells on voice mafia. So yeah. I think I know what her mafia game is like now though.
Minimal effort.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 13 2015 22:47 GMT
#2753
In case there's still anyone that doesn't believe me...

Night 1 - Alakaslam

I checked Alakaslam because I had trouble with his read direction and his filter was extremely tenuous and I couldn't tell if he was intentionally trying to do that. Even after the greencheck since (at that time) a godfather or framer was in the picture and because I couldn't follow his read on Breshke at ALL, I looked at him as possible godfather. But all his shit lined up.

Result - town aligned

Night 2 - Superbia

Superbia was asking loads of questions and not doing MUCH with them if anything at all. I took through the conversation with him and Breshke and I honestly felt he was the better of the two prior to the Breshke claim. After this check though, I think he's really stepped it up thinking through a possible Scott bus (which I'm STILL not sure of).

Result - town aligned

Night 3 - Copcake.

I checked Copcake because besides her push on GlowingBear, she really hasn't done dick all for town by any sense of standard. She told me night 2 (I think) she was a tone reader. She's a voice mafia player? fine. so that's her standard. but her pushes either are just horrifically wrong or make no sense. I highlighted this from day 1 and tried pushing her on it. NO ONE listened to me, and only MoosyDoosy agreed with me. Both rayn and Yamato shut us down pretty hard, and once Fidei and superbia vouched for them, I pretty much took to her with one eye open.

Someone argued that the nightkills were suboptimal. At first I thought the Yamato kill was suboptimal for mafia copcake but then I realised the Yamato kill had to have been done anyhow because it was a medic dodge for rayn. Rayn is getting killed by EVERY mafia team out there - Copcake if mafia is not the only mafia team. So the kills as far as I realise are NAI for Copcake.

Language barrier aside, the manner in which she continues to push moosy doosy is astonishing, as if she's seeing it from an exclusively mafia lens. I asked her night 2 who was mafia. she responds Breshke, at that time it made some sense, but he's claimed doctor now, so where did she go after the last mislynch?

back to MD, Fidei and possibly Alakaslam.

like her reasoning for D1 that she used against SEVERAL people were town behaviours used from an exclusively mafia lens. As in selective thinking. The reasoning she used against MD is probably worse than any of the bullshit she spewed in her list post.

And Fidei argued she shouldn't be getting all that much credit for her pushing GlowingBear.

She had to be checked - there's zero way I want to even chance going into lylo with her. If she's town, she risks being mislynched as we move to late game just like boxerfred.

Result - mafia aligned
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 13 2015 22:48 GMT
#2754
honestly I don't think it's Fidei. Fidei is the one that brought up that Copcake bussed GB AND that she should not get the towncred she tried to collect.

Ultimately that's what helped me swing my decision towards checking her.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 13 2015 22:49 GMT
#2755
You know what I think stinks about Alakaslam? His vote switch back from boxerfred to superbia end of day last cycle.

What the fuck was that all about? boxerfred was still lynched but what was he tryign to do?
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 13 2015 22:50 GMT
#2756
I need to look at the final votes again.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 13 2015 22:50 GMT
#2757
I'm going to get ice cream. :3 I am very very happy. THis game is basically in the bag now. I just need to calm down . :D
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 13 2015 22:51 GMT
#2758
Also niiiiiice peg NM. i am so glad that the only person who listened to me was the cop
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 13 2015 22:54 GMT
#2759
On September 14 2015 07:49 NocturneMage wrote:
You know what I think stinks about Alakaslam? His vote switch back from boxerfred to superbia end of day last cycle.

What the fuck was that all about? boxerfred was still lynched but what was he tryign to do?


He phone posts a lot as well in his situation - and may not have known the vote count.I just saw his vote when I refreshed and said "Slam hammer" but after 30 seconds I figured out it was 3/3 Boxer voted first. Boxer was VT. If he was anything else it would have been REALLY bad.

Now if Copcake is mafia there's only one left and it's just a derp move in my opinion.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 13 2015 22:57 GMT
#2760
So think of the Night 1 - Alakaslam - green
Night 2 - Superbia - green

Only ONE can be the GF or they are both town.

Girl already tripping I'm spending too much time on mafia this weekend anyway so I'll do some filter diving CopCaker/etc tomorrow.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5536
Bisu 3045
Soulkey 1209
Jaedong 1023
Horang2 616
EffOrt 571
Mini 403
actioN 362
Larva 326
ZerO 247
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 236
Mind 95
Pusan 85
Sea.KH 78
Shinee 76
Sharp 76
hero 72
Dewaltoss 67
Snow 62
Hyun 56
sorry 52
Barracks 44
Bale 44
ToSsGirL 35
Sacsri 22
scan(afreeca) 18
Trap 18
NaDa 15
Rock 14
Terrorterran 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
zelot 8
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4835
qojqva2970
Dendi1081
Counter-Strike
Fnx 572
fl0m0
Other Games
olofmeister1222
hiko938
B2W.Neo753
Lowko349
crisheroes270
DeMusliM265
Pyrionflax216
XBOCT198
Hui .192
Livibee165
Liquid`VortiX152
QueenE86
Mew2King46
Liquid`RaSZi35
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1083
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV649
League of Legends
• Nemesis2507
• Jankos1995
Other Games
• Shiphtur151
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 40m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.