• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:26
CEST 14:26
KST 21:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10625 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 135

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 133 134 135 136 137 179 Next
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 22:55 GMT
#2681
On September 13 2015 07:49 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 07:48 CopCake wrote:
On the other hand, I think there must be some fucking townie that is like forever acting town but is actually mafia, might be the GF that is resting in marshmallows

By this do you mean scott who you had your vote on?

"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 22:57 GMT
#2682
On September 13 2015 07:50 CopCake wrote:
This also makes me wonder another thing, if Fidei is James, then he is the last scum.

I mean, moosy knows TOO MUCH info of me and the other reason he would get those is if he is team with someone who has played with me before.

Maybe alakasam also.


Are you trying to say that md is coming to a conclusion on your alignment abruptly? like he's saying your scum, but that would only make sense if you and he are on a team together.

as in you two have been double bussing the whole game. if he argues you are town without having a good reason to call you town that would be a valid TMI argument.

he's not doing either. and where in this forum are you drawing a MD and Fidei team?
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 22:59 GMT
#2683
Not to mention your read on Scott also didn't make much sense.

Scott did not feel you were "confirmed town" but wasn't going to lynch you. that is two different things. you highlighted what you thought was a contradiction in his read on you but really wasn't.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 12 2015 22:59 GMT
#2684
On September 13 2015 07:42 NocturneMage wrote:
Slam why did you switch back to superbia?
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 23:02 GMT
#2685
:/ Can CopCake still be town after this Nocturne?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 23:04 GMT
#2686
Actually, hm...there were only weak association cases between boxer and CopCake in the first place. urgh. I need to relook at filters.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
September 12 2015 23:34 GMT
#2687
GG's guys. Sorry for the low activity.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 12 2015 23:38 GMT
#2688
On September 13 2015 07:57 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 07:50 CopCake wrote:
This also makes me wonder another thing, if Fidei is James, then he is the last scum.

I mean, moosy knows TOO MUCH info of me and the other reason he would get those is if he is team with someone who has played with me before.

Maybe alakasam also.


Are you trying to say that md is coming to a conclusion on your alignment abruptly? like he's saying your scum, but that would only make sense if you and he are on a team together.

as in you two have been double bussing the whole game. if he argues you are town without having a good reason to call you town that would be a valid TMI argument.

he's not doing either. and where in this forum are you drawing a MD and Fidei team?


Now here you are putting words in my mouth.

I said he knows too MUCH PERSONAL INFO of me.

MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 12 2015 23:47 GMT
#2689
On September 13 2015 08:38 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 07:57 NocturneMage wrote:
On September 13 2015 07:50 CopCake wrote:
This also makes me wonder another thing, if Fidei is James, then he is the last scum.

I mean, moosy knows TOO MUCH info of me and the other reason he would get those is if he is team with someone who has played with me before.

Maybe alakasam also.


Are you trying to say that md is coming to a conclusion on your alignment abruptly? like he's saying your scum, but that would only make sense if you and he are on a team together.

as in you two have been double bussing the whole game. if he argues you are town without having a good reason to call you town that would be a valid TMI argument.

he's not doing either. and where in this forum are you drawing a MD and Fidei team?


Now here you are putting words in my mouth.

I said he knows too MUCH PERSONAL INFO of me.


Okay. CopCake. Are you still bringing up things from Day 1? Because I already explained this.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 13 2015 00:14 GMT
#2690
Btw, this makes me confirmed town. I was willing to die for someone who flipped town.
Minimal effort.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 13 2015 00:24 GMT
#2691
On September 13 2015 09:14 Superbia wrote:
Btw, this makes me confirmed town. I was willing to die for someone who flipped town.

Saying it makes it worse for you.

as a btw, never try and blue read again lol.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 13 2015 00:32 GMT
#2692
On September 13 2015 07:59 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 07:42 NocturneMage wrote:
Slam why did you switch back to superbia?

He literally told me to and had a fair enough reason and I had been voting him anyway.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 13 2015 00:33 GMT
#2693
On September 13 2015 09:14 Superbia wrote:
Btw, this makes me confirmed town. I was willing to die for someone who flipped town.

I will say that had you not said this, I was already wondering if Breshke claim was actually legit XD
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 13 2015 00:40 GMT
#2694
It doesn't even matter if I say it or not. I'm 100% (maybe 99%) confirmed town.

Goodnight boys!
Minimal effort.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 13 2015 01:01 GMT
#2695
On September 13 2015 09:40 Superbia wrote:
It doesn't even matter if I say it or not. I'm 100% (maybe 99%) confirmed town.

Goodnight boys!

No it does not. Just the fact that you said it 3 minutes before deadline when anyone who switches comes off looking scummy or any decision is hasty shows this. If you really cared, you would have said so 10 minutes before deadline.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
September 13 2015 01:25 GMT
#2696
I'm kinda intre sites in who fidei and nocturne think are mafia
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 13 2015 05:04 GMT
#2697
Meh
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 13 2015 15:41 GMT
#2698
Is anyone up for solving this game? :/
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 13 2015 16:02 GMT
#2699
I am. But I'm not totally sure where to go. You've put in a lot more thought and effort this day, which I like. Slam put in less - I don't want to talk about the cop until tomorrow.
NM stepped it up quite a bit from his last mafia game if he's mafia
Superbia's townier but not this sicklucker confirmed town bullshit I can't stand that

THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 13 2015 16:15 GMT
#2700
My town circle right now is about Breshke/NocturneMage and I think I really need to look at everyone else. I was so sure that boxerfred/CopCake would give us game it’s really irritating.

I don’t think this makes Superbia confirmed town at all. This could have been easily planned by him and I don’t like how he tried to make us switch 3 minutes before deadline. He also said that he would have bused the shit out of GlowingBear but earlier in the thread he was throwing stuff at me saying that I was one of the few people that didn’t say much about the GB lynch. I’m not sure how this works out since there’s no doubt that I probably would have bused a Mafia Goon lol.

Then there’s you scott. I did look at your filter but you would have had to be busing GB pretty hard. You should also answer NocturneMage’s question for you btw. I’m interested in reading the answer.

CopCake - :/ I’m going to have to look into her again. It’s great that she’s starting to do things now but I dislike how she’s trying to force a mislynch on me off of a misconstrued idea that I could have been the cop…? I think it’s pretty obvious that there’s no way that I could be the cop here as I would have checked her right away so…Also how she said that Breshke claiming doctor makes me not cop anymore. Those two things don’t really go together. Putting her in my null pile for now although there’s still plenty on her in my opinion.

Then there’s Fidei who I’m not a big fan of lynching either unless there’s a pretty good case.

lol, there’s too many nulls right now.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 133 134 135 136 137 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1268
WardiTV544
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko422
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7766
Bisu 2390
Jaedong 1180
BeSt 1031
EffOrt 511
Horang2 431
actioN 270
Larva 255
ZerO 223
Mini 200
[ Show more ]
Pusan 130
ggaemo 96
Snow 93
Mind 92
Barracks 74
Hyun 70
Sea.KH 64
Shinee 55
Bale 40
NotJumperer 36
Sharp 34
Killer 33
scan(afreeca) 32
ToSsGirL 28
hero 22
Sacsri 19
Hm[arnc] 18
zelot 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
sorry 12
Noble 11
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc1832
Dendi932
qojqva694
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1276
markeloff892
Other Games
B2W.Neo427
crisheroes289
hiko239
DeMusliM205
Pyrionflax183
dupreeh108
Livibee84
Mew2King65
QueenE61
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1127
League of Legends
• Jankos1249
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 35m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.