• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:07
CEST 17:07
KST 00:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War525.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8197 users

TL Mafia LXXII: Gaiden 2 - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 27 2015 01:55 GMT
#939
On August 27 2015 10:52 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2015 10:50 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On August 27 2015 10:41 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 27 2015 10:32 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On August 27 2015 10:26 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Moosy I'm here entertain me

Why exactly did you say that JAT was town earlier? What post/argument in particular made you change your mind.


I said somewhere that JAT was town, but I didn't really have a reason for it. I thought that Palmar's argument was bad, and figured that JAT was just the victim of Palmar's rage. He was probably just town being attacked. I did think, though, the way he stood his ground against Palmar was townie. However, somewhere along the line I realized that no matter JAT's alignment he can't just back down. I still don't think that Palmar's case has any weight, and this meta stuff i don't care about. I told JAT I'd lynch him if he didn't do anything productive, and that's true. He's complained about Palmar scumreading him but hasn't really done much (scumhunting) to earn himself a pass for today.

So...town read? scum read? null read? exactly where is he on ur list of reads.


It's evolved from probably just town to nullish into I-have-no-idea lol

Why didn't you just read him as an angry townie and instead scum read JAT down to a null read?

-shrugs- if you think there's no real case on him then he should be a town in your eyes. If that's the case, I think you should try to work with him to calm him down and get him to be productive. Instead i saw you scum reading him for being accused of what's "no real case" and getting angry over it.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 27 2015 01:59 GMT
#942
On August 27 2015 10:55 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2015 10:52 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 27 2015 10:50 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On August 27 2015 10:41 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 27 2015 10:32 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On August 27 2015 10:26 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Moosy I'm here entertain me

Why exactly did you say that JAT was town earlier? What post/argument in particular made you change your mind.


I said somewhere that JAT was town, but I didn't really have a reason for it. I thought that Palmar's argument was bad, and figured that JAT was just the victim of Palmar's rage. He was probably just town being attacked. I did think, though, the way he stood his ground against Palmar was townie. However, somewhere along the line I realized that no matter JAT's alignment he can't just back down. I still don't think that Palmar's case has any weight, and this meta stuff i don't care about. I told JAT I'd lynch him if he didn't do anything productive, and that's true. He's complained about Palmar scumreading him but hasn't really done much (scumhunting) to earn himself a pass for today.

So...town read? scum read? null read? exactly where is he on ur list of reads.


It's evolved from probably just town to nullish into I-have-no-idea lol

Why didn't you just read him as an angry townie and instead scum read JAT down to a null read?

-shrugs- if you think there's no real case on him then he should be a town in your eyes. If that's the case, I think you should try to work with him to calm him down and get him to be productive. Instead i saw you scum reading him for being accused of what's "no real case" and getting angry over it.

Edited because last sentence was unclear:
Why didn't you just read him as an angry townie and instead scum read JAT down to a null read?

-shrugs- if you think there's no real case on him then he should be a town in your eyes. If that's the case, I think you should try to work with him to calm him down and get him to be productive. Instead i saw you scum reading him for getting angry over "no real case".
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 27 2015 02:00 GMT
#943
On August 27 2015 10:58 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2015 10:52 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On August 27 2015 10:41 Trfel wrote:
On August 27 2015 10:39 Trfel wrote:
On August 27 2015 08:37 MoosyDoosy wrote:
No. I find Trfel's post strange as well. hopeless1der is likely to get modkilled at any rate so there's no use in voting him right now. Not to mention there's been no discussion about VE recently, although Kels has been questioning about me.

@Trfel, give us other thoughts on more people. Who else would you lynch besides hopeless.
Hopeless1der isn't going to get modkilled. He'll come back and start posting.

But I don't care, I want to talk about him now. Why don't you?

Why should I want to discuss VisceraEyes?
Ok, fine, I take it back. I should probably discuss VisceraEyes.

? There's no way for you to know that Hopeless1der is going to come back unless you've talked with him outside of this thread.
Ok, I don't know for certain that Hopeless1der is coming back. But I don't care about if he gets replaced or modkilled? I'll deal with that if/when it happens.

What is your point?

Share your thoughts on others and switch your vote. If Hopeless1der comes back and doesn't get modkilled then we can decide what to do with him. But since he hasn't done anything, it's kinda ridiculous to try and kill him. I'd like the "share your thoughts" part especially.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 27 2015 02:05 GMT
#947
On August 27 2015 11:02 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2015 10:55 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On August 27 2015 10:52 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 27 2015 10:50 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On August 27 2015 10:41 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 27 2015 10:32 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On August 27 2015 10:26 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Moosy I'm here entertain me

Why exactly did you say that JAT was town earlier? What post/argument in particular made you change your mind.


I said somewhere that JAT was town, but I didn't really have a reason for it. I thought that Palmar's argument was bad, and figured that JAT was just the victim of Palmar's rage. He was probably just town being attacked. I did think, though, the way he stood his ground against Palmar was townie. However, somewhere along the line I realized that no matter JAT's alignment he can't just back down. I still don't think that Palmar's case has any weight, and this meta stuff i don't care about. I told JAT I'd lynch him if he didn't do anything productive, and that's true. He's complained about Palmar scumreading him but hasn't really done much (scumhunting) to earn himself a pass for today.

So...town read? scum read? null read? exactly where is he on ur list of reads.


It's evolved from probably just town to nullish into I-have-no-idea lol

Why didn't you just read him as an angry townie and instead scum read JAT down to a null read?

-shrugs- if you think there's no real case on him then he should be a town in your eyes. If that's the case, I think you should try to work with him to calm him down and get him to be productive. Instead i saw you scum reading him for being accused of what's "no real case" and getting angry over it.


I agree there was / is no real case on him, but JAT's reaction to the pressure is pretty horrible because he isn't doing anything productive. I figure if he were townie he'd shrug off the pressure and just give his reads. Right? I think mafia have a higher propensity to get angry about being scumread. I also wanted to see his reaction to me flipping on him. His reaction was thus:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2015 06:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On August 27 2015 06:54 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
JAT I need your top scumread. I could lynch you because I think you are being objectively scummy by sulking that Palmar is being a meanie pants. So if you're town please brush yourself off and behind anew like a phoenix rising from it's ashes. Produce all that content that others are not providing.

Haha, you are a funny one. Weren't you the guy harddefending me earlier? And now you want to lynch me for being "objectively scummy" even though I wasn't even in the thread since then? It's midnight, I am drunk and I have to get up early tomorrow. If you think I will put any serious effort in right now you are delusional.


It's part incorrect, part weird since he liked my posts about Wave. I also asked him nicely to be productive and rise from his ashes.

hmm...ok. Not lynching Cheesycakes today or D2 unless something radical comes up.

I'd like reads from Trfel~~
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 27 2015 02:12 GMT
#951
On August 27 2015 11:09 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Decondou and boxer are more scummy than Hopeless, if you want to talk about people that have a few posts. The info about hopeless is literally all OGI and irrelevant to this game imo

I town tone read deconduo and boxer has done nothing. I don't really care to lynch either of them.

Also, I am not most likely town this game. I've been playing very sub-optimally and have been deviating very far from my D1 meta which was a mistake on my part. -shrugs- But I'll make do for now until N1.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 27 2015 02:15 GMT
#952
On August 27 2015 11:11 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2015 11:09 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Decondou and boxer are more scummy than Hopeless, if you want to talk about people that have a few posts. The info about hopeless is literally all OGI and irrelevant to this game imo
Hopeless1der is more likely to be scum than the other two because of meta.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/491681-tropical-storm-mini-mafia

Here you go.

It's not irrelevant, it's very relevant, and very useful.

Sigh. As I'm saying, meta is all fine and well but as I say, Hopeless will resolve himself at the end of D1. Either he posts and we lynch him or he doesn't post and he's replaced/modkilled.

Eh, I don't see why you're so hung up on him. who is #2 lynch target besides hopeless?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 27 2015 02:18 GMT
#954
I'm inclined to pressure deconduo and force him to give us reads. His absolute absence of any is rather worrying as he normally would have at least some. The only thing really going for him is tone reads.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 27 2015 02:24 GMT
#957
On August 27 2015 11:20 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2015 11:18 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I'm inclined to pressure deconduo and force him to give us reads. His absolute absence of any is rather worrying as he normally would have at least some. The only thing really going for him is tone reads.


What exactly is his "tone" in his posts? I'm reading his tone as ambivalent, which seems null at best. The only post I saw sort of town was his "let me tunnel" post because it seemed excited, but that excitement was quickly extinguished by him not doing anything.

He's relaxed and/or having fun and doesn't seem stressed at all. But that can be faked which is why he needs to give reads.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 27 2015 02:51 GMT
#961
rsoul is almost sexier than Kels right now which is quite something.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 27 2015 13:32 GMT
#1126
On August 27 2015 22:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2015 22:20 KelsierSC wrote:
On August 27 2015 22:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 27 2015 07:37 KelsierSC wrote:
I don't buy the CC looks too good so he must be mafia.

This is a thing. It's literally in his sig and he PLAYS around it AS mafia. Go read the QT from Nomination mafia (I think) where he mentions it several times after replacing in.


im just not going to do that

What do you think about my post about CC's case? Just remove anything that says anything about "looks too good to be town" and give me your opinion.

I mean, the only thing that's really marks against CC right now is meta (which is useless in this case) and that he has taken very confident early stances. It's suspicious enough to warrant a second look since the second point can be TMI, but I don't think it's enough to try and make a case on him D1.

I'm really just trying to decide on JAT right now. For some reason he's been hating on rsoultin when she's been reasonable. Perhaps it's because I read the intention behind rsoul's posts a lot better but I feel he's been bashing her more than vice versa.

Anyway, I agree with what's been said. The only mark really against JAT is that he's been pointing fingers at everyone and flinging things although that can be seen as an angry townie. But I don't honestly think that JAT would do this as Mafia from what I hear of him (apparently he's fairly capable). If he's Mafia I feel that he would have done something a lot earlier to throw suspicion off him. Right now it's basically "too bad to be Mafia". Might just be me waffling hard right now, but that's where I'm at.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 27 2015 16:12 GMT
#1355
On August 28 2015 01:11 Hopeless1der wrote:
Oh god the spampocalypse. I was not prepared for this. I'm going to go full blazinghand and use his RNG methods while I read the thread and then yolo it.

RNG being this (post's ID)Mod13 (0=decon, 1=wave, 2=vivax etc)

##unvote
##vote Hopeless1der
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 27 2015 16:13 GMT
#1358
mmm...I'm probably needlessly late but I was actually watching Leon: The Professional. Been a long time since I saw a decent hitman movie tbh. Too bad hits can't work like that nowaday.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 27 2015 16:14 GMT
#1361
On August 28 2015 01:14 Hopeless1der wrote:
24788433
->7
->7) Mr. Cheesecake (filter)

##Vote: Mr.Cheesecake

l0l
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 27 2015 16:21 GMT
#1369
I still want to resolve JAT/Trfel. I feel that one is a scum wagon and one is a town. Highly unlikely it's both town or both mafia.

"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 27 2015 16:22 GMT
#1372
okokok
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 27 2015 16:23 GMT
#1374
On August 28 2015 01:22 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 01:21 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I still want to resolve JAT/Trfel. I feel that one is a scum wagon and one is a town. Highly unlikely it's both town or both mafia.


why

idk im mafia and just trying to scrape by. They're actually both town and I'm trying to force 2 town lynches in a row. duh.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 27 2015 16:23 GMT
#1375
^ better answer?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 27 2015 16:25 GMT
#1378
On August 28 2015 01:24 marvellosity wrote:
no, it's a shit answer.

explain why you said what you said

-shrugs- idk why i said what i said. it's just a feeling that i'm sure others are feeling. either way i gtg. be back in like 2 hrs or so.

~~
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 27 2015 16:26 GMT
#1381
On August 28 2015 01:25 marvellosity wrote:
like specifically, what is it about their interactions or the interactions of others with them (and WHO in this case) that makes you feel town-town is "highly unlikely"

idk it's just a feeling. look at the wagons and how people are reading the two. if we lynch one or the other, it's a potshot and splits the list making it easier to read.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 27 2015 16:27 GMT
#1383
nvm i got like 15 more min if ya'll want to talk i'm down to clown rite now.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 434
TKL 283
CranKy Ducklings234
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1074
TKL 283
ProTech134
Rex 118
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51306
Free 1800
Horang2 337
firebathero 259
Zeus 195
Trap 145
Last 122
Hyun 79
ToSsGirL 67
soO 28
[ Show more ]
Yoon 24
Rock 20
Aegong 20
Bishop 19
scan(afreeca) 17
Noble 13
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc6776
Dendi1112
XaKoH 448
420jenkins179
Counter-Strike
fl0m3614
byalli710
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko450
Other Games
singsing2283
Beastyqt483
Mlord374
KnowMe188
mouzStarbuck176
Hui .153
DeMusliM135
Liquid`VortiX113
QueenE74
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP30
• StrangeGG 27
• poizon28 11
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony9
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2320
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1563
Other Games
• Shiphtur338
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
1h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 53m
Patches Events
23h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
OSC
1d 7h
OSC
1d 20h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.