• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:53
CEST 18:53
KST 01:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9158 users

TL Mafia LXXII: Gaiden 2 - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 30 2015 22:55 GMT
#2725
Trfel this is what I don't understand. Why would you act so desperately and go so out of your way to protect Palmar when he's not even doing anything right now? Instead you can earn town credit and have people listen to your reads after Palmar's potential lynch.

Instead now I'm doubting you because you seemed so desperate to protect Palmar for no reason. I just don't understand...
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 30 2015 23:02 GMT
#2727
On August 31 2015 07:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Omg sry, something pulled me away.

Okay so Hopeless was town. Palmar and Trfel are NOT masons. Kelsier mafia. Anything else?

Mr. CC is probs town looking at his reaction. That or he's very good at acting.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 31 2015 00:12 GMT
#2731
On August 31 2015 09:02 Trfel wrote:
As for the events surrounding End of Day, I have nothing to say. Don't bother asking me about them.

If anyone would like to discuss anything else with me, please ask. I'll be reading from page 126.

Wow ok. This makes me think that you were aiming for the "too scummy so he's town" or the "too idgaf so he's town" attempt. If you were remotely interested in explaining why you were so absolutely convinced that lynching Palmar was a bad idea then that would be helpful.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 31 2015 03:13 GMT
#2740
Trfel you're hurting my head. Why in the world is Palmar confirmed town? Why are you so ironclad on this fact?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 31 2015 13:08 GMT
#2757
On August 31 2015 12:47 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2015 12:13 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Trfel you're hurting my head. Why in the world is Palmar confirmed town? Why are you so ironclad on this fact?
Please, please, please ignore this.

Imagine for a moment that I gave you indisputable evidence that I am in fact town, and Palmar is also town.

I'm telling you that the scum team is KelsierSC, Vivax, and deconduo. For reasons previously stated, though if you would like me to clarify or further explain anything, I can do so.

Do you agree, or do you disagree, and why?

If I assume that you and Palmar are confirmed town then yes, I would have to say that your case against deconduo is very compelling.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 31 2015 13:12 GMT
#2759
On August 31 2015 22:09 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2015 22:08 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On August 31 2015 12:47 Trfel wrote:
On August 31 2015 12:13 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Trfel you're hurting my head. Why in the world is Palmar confirmed town? Why are you so ironclad on this fact?
Please, please, please ignore this.

Imagine for a moment that I gave you indisputable evidence that I am in fact town, and Palmar is also town.

I'm telling you that the scum team is KelsierSC, Vivax, and deconduo. For reasons previously stated, though if you would like me to clarify or further explain anything, I can do so.

Do you agree, or do you disagree, and why?

If I assume that you and Palmar are confirmed town then yes, I would have to say that your case against deconduo is very compelling.

Why don't you comment on the other 2 mafiareads instead of the greencheck?!

KSC certainly looks scummy for that last minute vote. I'll have to look at Vivax again tho. -.-
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 31 2015 13:28 GMT
#2761
On August 31 2015 22:25 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2015 22:08 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On August 31 2015 12:47 Trfel wrote:
On August 31 2015 12:13 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Trfel you're hurting my head. Why in the world is Palmar confirmed town? Why are you so ironclad on this fact?
Please, please, please ignore this.

Imagine for a moment that I gave you indisputable evidence that I am in fact town, and Palmar is also town.

I'm telling you that the scum team is KelsierSC, Vivax, and deconduo. For reasons previously stated, though if you would like me to clarify or further explain anything, I can do so.

Do you agree, or do you disagree, and why?

If I assume that you and Palmar are confirmed town then yes, I would have to say that your case against deconduo is very compelling.
Why does my alignment affect how compelling the case is? (actually curious what you're thinking, not criticizing)

(well okay, not criticizing yet, anyway)

let me rephrase that. If I assume that you and Palmar are confirmed town then yes, I would have to say that deconduo has to be Mafia here.

-squints- To be fair, I can see the crumbs that you guys were masons all along but I still find it annoying that you guys did the EoD shenanigans.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 31 2015 13:49 GMT
#2764
On August 31 2015 22:44 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2015 22:28 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On August 31 2015 22:25 Trfel wrote:
On August 31 2015 22:08 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On August 31 2015 12:47 Trfel wrote:
On August 31 2015 12:13 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Trfel you're hurting my head. Why in the world is Palmar confirmed town? Why are you so ironclad on this fact?
Please, please, please ignore this.

Imagine for a moment that I gave you indisputable evidence that I am in fact town, and Palmar is also town.

I'm telling you that the scum team is KelsierSC, Vivax, and deconduo. For reasons previously stated, though if you would like me to clarify or further explain anything, I can do so.

Do you agree, or do you disagree, and why?

If I assume that you and Palmar are confirmed town then yes, I would have to say that your case against deconduo is very compelling.
Why does my alignment affect how compelling the case is? (actually curious what you're thinking, not criticizing)

(well okay, not criticizing yet, anyway)

let me rephrase that. If I assume that you and Palmar are confirmed town then yes, I would have to say that deconduo has to be Mafia here.

-squints- To be fair, I can see the crumbs that you guys were masons all along but I still find it annoying that you guys did the EoD shenanigans.


It's not exactly crumbs.

In the QT I wrote "I'm not gonna claim mason, I'm just gonna hard defend you all the time"

Out of deconduo/Vivax/Kelsier who do you think is most likely to be Mafia?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 31 2015 21:21 GMT
#2780
If there are no further blue roles claim then I see no reason to not doubt the mason role.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 31 2015 21:22 GMT
#2781
although, yes, palmar and trfel were being very annoying with their claim.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 31 2015 22:04 GMT
#2787
Huh. This means Mafia is really banking on making us think Trfel/Palmar's claim is false.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 31 2015 22:12 GMT
#2790
On September 01 2015 07:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2015 07:04 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Huh. This means Mafia is really banking on making us think Trfel/Palmar's claim is false.

Why do you think so?

If they lynch Trfel or Palmar it's a dead giveaway as to their alignment and they can't afford to let that happen. Also, the lynch against marv was probably a ploy to demonstrate that he is indeed the cop and show us that his check was indeed real. This means they also want us to think that deconduo is green. Which leads me to just think of decon in a more suspicious light.

Of course they might have anticipated my whole thought process and lynched marv on purpose to place more suspicion on decon. -shrugs- When we get there we get there. I'm happy to leave my vote on KSC for now.

##Vote: KelsierSC
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 31 2015 22:36 GMT
#2793
On September 01 2015 07:19 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2015 07:12 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 01 2015 07:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 01 2015 07:04 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Huh. This means Mafia is really banking on making us think Trfel/Palmar's claim is false.

Why do you think so?

If they lynch Trfel or Palmar it's a dead giveaway as to their alignment and they can't afford to let that happen. Also, the lynch against marv was probably a ploy to demonstrate that he is indeed the cop and show us that his check was indeed real. This means they also want us to think that deconduo is green. Which leads me to just think of decon in a more suspicious light.

Of course they might have anticipated my whole thought process and lynched marv on purpose to place more suspicion on decon. -shrugs- When we get there we get there. I'm happy to leave my vote on KSC for now.

##Vote: KelsierSC

That's all nice and dandy but another reason could be that they did not know if marv was lying about being one-shot or not so shooting him over the masons is ALWAYS the better play unless they are afraid of a jailkeeper. They don't seem to be. Either because they know Palmar and Trfel are real and there shouldn't be any more blue roles or because they gambled that a possible JK would have been one-shot.

Either way I think we can agree this lynch just shows that Trfel/Palmar's claim is more likely to be real.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 31 2015 22:39 GMT
#2794
Or at the very least doesn't disprove their claim either. So I think I'll just sheep their case for now.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 31 2015 23:33 GMT
#2800
On September 01 2015 08:30 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
A world of VE, Vivax, and JAT honestly would not surprise me. That would mean all the mafia were pushing my lynch.

I doubt that all the Mafia would push your lynch because there were a fair amount of townies pushing your lynch as well. Most likely they spread themselves out a bit as townies (such as me) wanted to kill you as well. For all of them to just tunnel on you would make it far too easy to succeed in alignment lynches.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 31 2015 23:37 GMT
#2801
I want you to look at decon again and especially at Trfel's case on him. Looking at his behavior, it's definitely not outside of the ballpark that he could be Mafia. Immediately discounting that he's Mafia just because marv's check had to be very unlucky is not good play.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 01 2015 01:46 GMT
#2814
-_- Vivax u think the kels is a mafia tho rite?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 01 2015 01:49 GMT
#2815
smh if we killed a palmar or a mr. cc this game would be so much clearer. ugh so much hinges on ur claim vivax. i kinda expected it because ur basically the only other person who could have a blue role and it's almost too reasonable that you have to claim it here.

-_-

+ Show Spoiler +
rsoultin/wave are gonna have to give me criticism in handling these types of situations post-game. obs qt is probs going crazy rite now or having a l0l fest.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 01 2015 01:50 GMT
#2818
On September 01 2015 10:49 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2015 09:41 Vivax wrote:
This game is really starting to get me mad cause we could have resolved this mason bullshit on last day and now instead we're stuck with Trfel and Palmar and Trfel keeps trying to push a mislynch on me and noone still is sure whether their claim is true.

Good to know you realize that I am in fact scumreading you.

Would you care to explain why my read is wrong?

do u want to understand why exactly u claimed mason like 10 min in the end of D2?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 01 2015 01:50 GMT
#2819
On September 01 2015 10:50 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2015 10:46 MoosyDoosy wrote:
-_- Vivax u think the kels is a mafia tho rite?


That's super obvious from my posts. There's no reason to think otherwise. The last one I saw doing that shit was ritoky in guardians and he tried harder than kels afterwards. Kels being mafia is a lock in right now.

g00d at least everyone agrees on tht.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 156
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21254
Leta 1145
Horang2 252
firebathero 170
Trap 152
Zeus 87
Hyun 68
soO 53
Bale 37
ToSsGirL 34
[ Show more ]
Rock 29
Aegong 22
scan(afreeca) 21
Noble 14
Bishop 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Dendi1332
qojqva835
420jenkins442
Counter-Strike
fl0m4266
Other Games
Beastyqt642
mouzStarbuck335
byalli256
KnowMe245
Hui .178
FrodaN152
Livibee97
QueenE72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick49
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 62
• 3DClanTV 50
• Hinosc 15
• Adnapsc2 13
• Response 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach95
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1803
Other Games
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 7m
Patches Events
22h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.