• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:22
CEST 20:22
KST 03:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9944 users

TL Mafia LXXII: Gaiden 2 - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 29 2015 19:12 GMT
#2458
On August 30 2015 04:07 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2015 04:05 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On August 30 2015 04:03 Hopeless1der wrote:
On August 30 2015 04:00 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I like how hopeless doesn't mention me in his post. What are your thoughts on me?

I skipped ve and Jat too. I think that is everyone. You're town moosy, jats town ish, ve is null.

I want to lynch you too.

Is that "too" in agreement with someone or in addition to wanting to lynch CC?

both
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 29 2015 19:24 GMT
#2461
On August 30 2015 04:16 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2015 04:12 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On August 30 2015 04:07 Hopeless1der wrote:
On August 30 2015 04:05 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On August 30 2015 04:03 Hopeless1der wrote:
On August 30 2015 04:00 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I like how hopeless doesn't mention me in his post. What are your thoughts on me?

I skipped ve and Jat too. I think that is everyone. You're town moosy, jats town ish, ve is null.

I want to lynch you too.

Is that "too" in agreement with someone or in addition to wanting to lynch CC?

both

"Are you scum or town?
->"Yes."
.....
So who are you agreeing with moosy? Why do you agree and would you rather lynch me or CC? Why one over the other?

tbh it's mostly about how long you're kept alive. you haven't done much, you haven't found anything, all you've done is sheeped cases and regurgitated thread sentiment reads, and im scared as hell about keeping you around for the later game because i sincerely doubt that you'd do anything.

that said, i do think that town is in a bad spot right now, and we really need to spend this lynch wisely. so the answer isn't to just lynch an afker like u, but to think about our lynch options and choose wisely. not to mention i have a weird twitch in mr. cc's direction which i only get when i read ruxxar.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 29 2015 19:27 GMT
#2462
actually yeah, ruxxar may be mr. cc 2.0 or something
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 29 2015 19:28 GMT
#2463
On August 30 2015 04:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
Okay so if marv's claim is true (I have no reason to doubt it unless there's some sort of other claim, and even then...) then that just basically makes the game a little easier FMP. I was doubting decon late yesterday, especially coming in and calling me town super late yesterday for making posts he agreed with without really saying which ones. With him clear I'm looking at lynching outside of:

VE
marv...\
decon./
JAT
Moosy

I promised I'd make an effort to reevaluate Palmar and Trfel, so I'm going to add them to the no-lynch list today as well as I accommodate that. Leaving us lynching into this pool (again, from my perspective):

Vivax
KelsierSC
Mr. Cheesecake
Hopeless1der

In spite of me reevaluating Palmar/Trfel, Vivax seems to have been having many of the same thoughts as me over the course of the game, or at the very least coming to some of the same conclusions, so I'll state up front that I want to lynch him the least.

Cheesecake is an anomoly. I really badly want to townread Cheesecake, but my guts tell me that's a bad thing. Well, my guts, my personal experience with him and marv twittering in my ear stating the same thing. Generally speaking it would make me a little suspicious, marv using this heuristic, but given that it's Cheese and given that marv has claimed cop, I have to at least factor in that I think that AS TOWN, marv thinks Cheese is suspicious for sounding townie. Further, Cheese seems to KNOW I'm town in his posting, from how he "understands why VE would find" him suspicious to how his formatting seems to mimic JAT, someone VE has hard townread, it all feels like a direct appeal to someone who is familiar with his meta. Or maybe that's just my ego. At any rate, Cheese is one I'd be interested in lynching today.

Kelsier is hard for me to read in general. I'm pretty sure I've always had a hard time reading him, and that trend continues this game. But again, he seems to share my thought process on some important reads, and he seems to openly disagree with others, so for now I'm throwing him in the town pile.

As I said earlier, Hopeless felt scummy yesterday to me, more so than boxerfred. I would have preferred a Hopeless lynch yesterday, and here we are today, Hopeless still alive and barely posting. The only thing that gives me pause is how many people seem to be just fine with a Hopeless lynch. But honestly the votes don't actually reflect that so maybe I'm just imagining things. I'm still fine with a Hopeless lynch today.

With that I'm going to go ahead and throw my weight behind the Cheesecake lynch but I'm conflicted because, a) because I like marv and JAT but b) the people openly stating they're okay with a Hopeless lynch are the ones piddle-dicking around and not voting, which makes me think that vote is better in general. I'd like to hear marv and JAT's thoughts on the matter in particular, but everyone is welcome to give input.

tbh, both kels and vivax are too hard to read this early which is why lynching into them is too risky. i would do it if there was harder evidence but there isn't. :/ unfortunately, wat marv says leaves us with hopeless/mr. cc.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 29 2015 19:31 GMT
#2465
On August 30 2015 04:29 Hopeless1der wrote:
You said you were in agreement with someone. Who was/were that someone (s)?

i never said that i was in agreement with someone specific. im just saying that i agree with thread sentiment in that ur play is either terrible or mafia.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 29 2015 19:31 GMT
#2466
wait VE u forgot about trfel, weren't u going hard on him earlier?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 29 2015 19:35 GMT
#2468
On August 30 2015 04:34 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2015 04:31 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On August 30 2015 04:29 Hopeless1der wrote:
You said you were in agreement with someone. Who was/were that someone (s)?

i never said that i was in agreement with someone specific. im just saying that i agree with thread sentiment in that ur play is either terrible or mafia.

And the part where I asked who you would rather lynch between CC and me? Can you read, then answer a question properly or not at all? Instead of giving half sarcastic answers like "both" and confusing people with bullshit like I didn't agree with anyone in particular. I want connections to people and why, not "the thread said so"

i said both not in a sarcastic manner but to answer ur question. and i did answer ur question but ur just not reading properly.

i do want to lynch both u and mr. cc and because of what other people have said. wat about that do u not understand??
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 29 2015 19:39 GMT
#2469
but to be specific, my townreads in general (jat, marv, viscera) think ur behavior was rather scummy (esp when u said u wanted to lynch boxerfred for reason, but it was literally just to save urself), although they do read u scummy to various degrees.

however, between u and mr. cc is a problem because town is in a bad spot which is why we shouldn't use palmar's reasoning of just lynching afkers aka u. instead we have to actually use our lynch which is why i think mr. cc lynch is good idea. which is why im torn because i don't want to keep you around for endgame since u don't do anything but i have gut feels about mr. cc??

lol i understand wat rsoul says when she says people don't read her posts.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 29 2015 19:40 GMT
#2470
but right now i just want answer from VisceraEyes:

On August 30 2015 04:31 MoosyDoosy wrote:
wait VE u forgot about trfel, weren't u going hard on him earlier?

"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 29 2015 19:43 GMT
#2473
On August 30 2015 04:42 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2015 04:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
I promised I'd make an effort to reevaluate Palmar and Trfel, so I'm going to add them to the no-lynch list today as well as I accommodate that.

ah ok thnk u i cannot read then.

ur thoughts on mr. cc?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 29 2015 23:34 GMT
#2480
On August 30 2015 07:25 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Who's ruxxar?

A guy who makes little to no sense as town but seems rather astute when he pulls Mafia. He is also an Oprah with his town reads early on in this game.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 29 2015 23:35 GMT
#2481
On August 30 2015 08:34 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2015 07:25 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Who's ruxxar?

A guy who makes little to no sense as town but seems rather astute when he pulls Mafia. He is also an Oprah with his town reads early on in this game.

Edit: He is also an Oprah with his town reads early on in the game when he is Mafia.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 30 2015 02:36 GMT
#2508
On August 30 2015 10:42 Trfel wrote:
Why does justanothertownie place so much value in rsoultin's reads when rsoultin was (presumably) wrong on justanothertownie for most of Day 1 and justanothertownie spent much of the game talking about how terrible rsoultin is at this game? I don't think it's significant, but I don't like it?

I personally feel that this is irrelevant but feel free to continue with this train of thought.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 30 2015 13:41 GMT
#2517
Ugh. The thing is that Mr. Cheesecake's filter is filled with random and useless questions that look like he's attempting to place an agenda on anybody but I liked his responses to interrogation in general.

Is anyone around to talk?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 30 2015 15:02 GMT
#2524
tbh I don't think Kels is Mafia. He has been very aggressive, but I don't know if you've been able to read it because it hasn't been directed at you. I'll have to take a look at this recent scum games and see exactly in which game he's "stepped it up" but I have a pretty solid townie tone read on him.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 30 2015 15:04 GMT
#2526
He’s like Tictock in my last Newbie Student game. Really bad reads (i.e. me and Wave) as he focuses on things that can be explained away, but the manner in which he does things shows that he is actually town.

…This is also how I’ve been reading you as town Vivax btw.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 30 2015 15:07 GMT
#2527
On August 31 2015 00:03 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2015 00:02 MoosyDoosy wrote:
tbh I don't think Kels is Mafia. He has been very aggressive, but I don't know if you've been able to read it because it hasn't been directed at you. I'll have to take a look at this recent scum games and see exactly in which game he's "stepped it up" but I have a pretty solid townie tone read on him.


Can you tell me where you got from that I'm hard to read? I'm actually pretty easy to read.

I use tone reads mainly. It's because of this that I read you as town. However, tone reads aren't exactly the most reliable and I don't have a meta read on you to fall back on which is why I'm saying it's difficult to read you. Because this is our first game together.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 30 2015 15:25 GMT
#2529
I think that there is mafia between trfel/hopeless/cc
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 30 2015 16:04 GMT
#2533
Or the mafia members are inactive throughout the weekend as well and are not around to interfere with the lynch on their fellow scum mate. We will see Mr. CC.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
August 30 2015 16:10 GMT
#2537
Vivax why did you drop your suspicion on Trfel earlier?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 241
BRAT_OK 99
JuggernautJason37
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 936
Shuttle 711
firebathero 95
Zeus 79
soO 46
Hyun 46
ToSsGirL 34
scan(afreeca) 16
Bishop 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva1949
420jenkins556
Counter-Strike
fl0m5280
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu602
Other Games
Grubby3357
FrodaN906
KnowMe250
Livibee161
Pyrionflax81
QueenE72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick540
StarCraft 2
angryscii 30
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 70
• 3DClanTV 49
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach93
• FirePhoenix32
• 80smullet 13
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1899
Other Games
• Shiphtur684
• imaqtpie536
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 39m
Patches Events
20h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.