• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:38
CEST 14:38
KST 21:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8546 users

[M][T] The New Personality Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 06 2015 12:07 GMT
#7
/in

<3 Kita....yeh don't get me started on the website >_<
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 06 2015 12:26 GMT
#8
Onegu, you are going to hate me for this, but a few questions....

1 deadline time would be....
2 KP factional or deliverable
3 is the resolution period silent
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-09 01:06:09
August 09 2015 01:04 GMT
#24
Why are you calling Fidei F-word dude? He's not particularly one to swear a whole lot (at least in mafia) >_<

<3 James, welcome back to the fray.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 10 2015 15:57 GMT
#74
10/10 Marv.

And THANK GOD filters have returned!
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 10 2015 18:09 GMT
#76
On August 11 2015 00:49 disformation wrote:
Will there be an obs QT for this? If so: /obs
Will follow this regardless, because this looks like it will turn out hilarious.


If only you had more time, I would like to play with you for once <3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 10 2015 19:08 GMT
#78
On August 11 2015 03:39 disformation wrote:
Yeah, I am going to miss some pretty awesome games.
But it would be very unwise to join a game right now... or for the next 8 weeks for that matter. So we are going to need some patience. =/


Nah, I understand. We've spoken, and I've been there. I know you'll pull through, this is just the final stretch for you \o/
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 11 2015 21:06 GMT
#81
Wait Tubesock signed up? Holy shit, it's been ages. Great to have you back!
And Shining looking forward to playing with you again.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 12 2015 18:11 GMT
#89
#yolo prediction:

Watch me get modkilled this game (as either alignment) because I wind up with a Robik or a Koshi as my role roflmao....
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 13 2015 12:32 GMT
#95
On August 13 2015 17:41 Fidei86 wrote:
I'm going to stay in this game, even though it's bigger than I'd like, and will rely upon rolling masons with HTS or some shit to keep me sane through D3.


100%

We are gluttons for punishment I suppose. And me twice over, especially after Gaiden.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 14 2015 04:24 GMT
#105
On August 14 2015 07:54 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
If I'm not a role in this game I'm going to be very upset.


I'm sure you will be one. Hopefully I'll get someone fun. Even if I don't know them I'll still look them up.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 17 2015 04:29 GMT
#121
ROFLMAO.

Onegu, you are my hero!!!! <3

##vote NocturneMage

Never will I ever return to the gaming dredges known as LoL. Never!!!!
Although the fact you've named yourself after one of them, honestly I should just policy lynch you for that!
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-17 12:24:39
August 17 2015 12:20 GMT
#124
*dances*

It's good to be (almost) back. \o/

*looks at playerlist*

Don't think I've played a game with Beneather, Tolkien or matter of fact....Rels. Well this should be a good one <3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 17 2015 13:28 GMT
#126
Actually I had a question, it just occurred to me.

Do personality games have third parties? (or did they? on mobile, so searching is a pain...)
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 17 2015 15:30 GMT
#129
On August 18 2015 00:11 VayneAuthority wrote:
Im just hoping people actually know how to play this setup, as its not really explained in the OP. Should be fun to see people like Chezinu attempt to play as somebody else


Oh wait, you actually have to roleplay the person you have? (Honestly this is my first one, so I have no idea.)

If that's the case, this game will be even more fun regardless of alignment. I thought the personality was just reflected in the abilities/night actions.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 17 2015 17:16 GMT
#140
I don't think there will be too many lurker personalities since that would take away from the fun if you think about it....

Watch me get someone like Chez, Slam, Bats, or oh lord.....kushm4sta.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-17 18:55:15
August 17 2015 18:53 GMT
#170
On August 18 2015 03:29 ruXxar wrote:
Mm.

I'm gonna play some dota tonight maybe.
You can add me on steam if you want.
I'm not very high skilled though, haven't played in 2 years.

Search for ruxxar.
Im the guy with the duke nukem avatar.

I play east and eu.


Sent you a PM with a few links. Plenty of both USE and EU players from here - I also play those same servers, so if you play unranked, the TL dota players don't give a shit about MMR, and even in ranked most people check at the door anyhow if they are really that worried, but no big deal either way.

What are your favourite heroes?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 17 2015 19:26 GMT
#177
On August 18 2015 04:04 ruXxar wrote:
Mm.

Qop, puck, mirana, storm, anti Mage, weaver, luna, shadow fiend, void, gyro copter, naix

Those are the ones I remember being fun.
I'm sure I forgot some :p.

I don't mind playing ranked or unranked as long as there's no leavers.

I just want to try and enjoy the few games I get to play


Looks like we have opposite styles. I hate playing mid, and I get incredibly bored carrying. As in having to afk farm through early/mid game.

If I have to carry I prefer Sven/Luna/AM/WR/PL, since they are relatively straightforward....

Otherwise I very much prefer offlane (Bristle/CW/Timber/Earthshaker/Balanar/Brew) or support/utility (mirana/venge/ww/wd/lion are my favourites) but I can play almost any support fairly well. \o/
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 17 2015 19:39 GMT
#179
He said Monday or Tuesday before? So tonight or tomorrow (or Wednesday morning for us Euros?)

Also potential pre-game - The game would be starting at midnight for me, so I may or may not be around until the next work day. Maybe.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 17 2015 23:00 GMT
#191
On August 18 2015 07:39 Breshke wrote:
Ruxxars filter already too long


I would have a laugh if ruXxar had an artificial post count restriction because he was unlucky to get a low volume poster as his role.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 18 2015 20:36 GMT
#211
Thanks for hosting and putting this together you two <3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 229
TKL 174
CranKy Ducklings71
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinELIVE!
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM960
IndyStarCraft 166
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 960
Lowko445
TKL 174
IndyStarCraft 166
Rex 87
MindelVK 15
ProTech1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59989
Free 3098
Jaedong 2078
BeSt 686
Soulkey 420
Horang2 346
Soma 312
Zeus 198
firebathero 183
Hyun 180
[ Show more ]
Last 159
sorry 123
Mind 110
Pusan 83
Yoon 30
soO 29
ToSsGirL 26
scan(afreeca) 23
Aegong 18
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
zelot 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7058
Dendi714
XaKoH 397
canceldota51
Other Games
gofns33847
singsing2509
B2W.Neo494
byalli381
Pyrionflax306
ToD202
DeMusliM71
QueenE41
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
• Gemini_19 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1370
• WagamamaTV470
League of Legends
• Jankos3185
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 22m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.