• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:46
CEST 22:46
KST 05:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12300 users

[M][T] The New Personality Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 27 2015 15:06 GMT
#2937
@Bre

No I get where your head is at, and my gut read on Chez could be totally off.

He did claim his role, it looks to be something like a modkilled player who is still posting in game. Idk I've seen something about roles like that before which is why I'm kinda ok to buy it.

The real question is does the role he is claiming make sense as Koshi?

Like the Chez role being a survivor makes sense, a quick look at Koshi's games and he might be knows for his 3p SK role, but I don't really know being newer here. I also noted that there was some Host Fck up that allowed Koshi to take the win that game, maybe that's related to Chez's stuff. That's about as much logic and sense that I can put out for my Chez read.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 27 2015 15:07 GMT
#2939
On August 27 2015 19:19 Chezinu wrote:
Let me paraphrase my role so I don't break them rules...

My role be like saying,

You forgets them wincon! Forgets be got modkilled just make bad situation worse. YOU no Care! It's the hosts' problem!

I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 27 2015 15:13 GMT
#2946
On August 28 2015 00:08 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 00:06 Tictock wrote:
He did claim his role, it looks to be something like a modkilled player who is still posting in game. Idk I've seen something about roles like that before which is why I'm kinda ok to buy it.

What did you understand of his role ?


http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Tree_Stump

This is what I'd been thinking of, but idk.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 27 2015 15:19 GMT
#2947
JJ I hope you realize my accusation of you earlier was just part of my methods.

You appeared to be in need of a fire under your arse to help get some things done.

Also is was interesting to see who else wanted to jump on that action.

Posts like that one are why I appreciate being in your employ, and is why there will be several bills sent to you later for my services.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 27 2015 15:58 GMT
#2959
On August 28 2015 00:54 Breshke wrote:
Tbh I don't like how obi said he is reading stuff to make his decision but isn't showing any evidence of it in the thread. Like normally I feel like people have at least one or two quotes they want clarifying

Think he said he was phone posting so it could be hard for him to do so but kind of makes me think he is mafia


Tbh I've never had reason to read Obi as town.

It's been riding on a hope and a dream
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 27 2015 16:03 GMT
#2962
Hey, not gunna lie to a man with a nuke

If only I had held onto that Cannon though...
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 28 2015 00:34 GMT
#3085
I kinda want to lynch Obi for failing so hard with that nuke.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 28 2015 17:52 GMT
#3181
Sorry I haven't been around, been a weird past few days.

So I'm actually somewhat serious about wanting to lynch Obi. Rels is pointing out how posts Obi made while heming and hawing last night while still failing to launch his nuke.

It's actually worse than that, Obi had that nuke all cycle guys and only manages to decide what to do with it after JJ launches a nuke at FF and after deadline.

Tbh though I'm not sure that means he did it to protect Chez. If Chez is town (or not-mafia at least) then mafia want him as a mislynch.

I'd also like to point out it is 100% confirmed that Chez and Obi are not on the same team. Obi launched his nuke (too late, but he posted it in thread) and then Chez anti-nukes it (even though it turns out he didn't need to). If Obi had know Chez had the anti-nuke and they are on the same team then Obi either fires at Chez (much earlier) and it gets anti nuked, so Obi can go "I tried" or Obi fires at FF.

I think it was Bre who pointed out that mafia might want non-mafia!Chez to stay alive so that he could be a mislynch, which is something the last 2 mafia desperately need right now.

Idk I could easily swing either way on Obi, but to me him not being able to decide a nuke target in 72 hours means he's worried about how he will look from the resultant flip which suggests he knows he's not going to nuke mafia.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 28 2015 17:53 GMT
#3182
Also, KSC can you clarify your role for us now that you've confirmed you were lying to us about it.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 28 2015 18:00 GMT
#3184
On August 29 2015 02:55 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Already been addressed.
Pay attention.


So do something that sways me.

Talk is cheap.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 28 2015 18:03 GMT
#3186
Like why did you wait till you were at work to decide a nuke target Obi?

You had 72 hours before Today to decide what to do with it, yet you leave it for the last min and mostly have no opinions yourself.

So... yea

Call me what you like.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 28 2015 18:23 GMT
#3191
My point is that Obi had 72 hours with that Nuke Rels, regardless of him being unclear about the deadline, why did he wait till that point to launch it? Especially since he knew he would be at work around that time.

Town!Obi has one thing to think about last night, who to nuke.

Mafia!Obi is trying to figure out a NK as well as who to nuke, and the nuke is more complicated because he kinda doesn't want to get rid of another mislynch.

So the excuses of, "I was at work" or "Deadline was unclear" are bullshit from a town perspective as you simply decide on a target before work well before any deadline.

Yea I read your case on Chez, I still think what I think. I don't have anything solid to backup my opinions. I probably wont vote for Chez, but I'm not gunna waste my time trying to defend him at this point either.

Sorry Chez.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 28 2015 19:12 GMT
#3203
On August 29 2015 03:52 geript wrote:
I forget who it was, but someone said something about KSC not bothering to come clean re: his check which directly lead to FF getting lynched but is happy to come clean now.

That's really odd behavior for town.


This is a good point.

Also it's really weird that he was claiming to have investigative powers for 2 days but was not NK'd.

So either KSC is mafia or somehow Mafia knew he was lying about his role from the get go.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 28 2015 19:15 GMT
#3206
On August 29 2015 03:51 Rels wrote:
Waiting to see if true
Funny chez is not attacking ritoky who counter claimed him


Humm, I forgot Rit claimed RB, and said he RB'd Chez.

Also a bit stange that mafia killed Bre over either Rit or KSC then since at the time they posed more of a threat.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 28 2015 19:16 GMT
#3207
Ehh, I'm willing to believe FF's check on geript at this point.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 28 2015 19:18 GMT
#3211
Also did JJ ever say if this was real or not?
On August 25 2015 22:42 JudgeJudy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I just alignment checked geript and he is town.


Image hidden for sake of the thread.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 28 2015 19:26 GMT
#3215
@Chez

Why aren't you nuking Obi?

I mean he tried to nuke you and said we should lynch you.

Rels is just pushing you pretty hard.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 28 2015 19:35 GMT
#3221
@Geript

I think you quoted the wrong quote or summin

The point of my post you quoted there was that both KSC and Rit had claimed roles that are potentially very bad news for Mafia, yet they elected to kill Bre.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 28 2015 19:43 GMT
#3225
On August 29 2015 04:37 Fidei86 wrote:
@TT didn't KSC admit that he had been lying about his claim?


He did, but how did mafia know he was lying?

I'd still like KSC to clarify his role.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 28 2015 19:55 GMT
#3232
My role is to be a ponce, and think I'm a lot better than I actually am.

+ Show Spoiler +
Zing!


I also missed my upgrade kus it required me to be good at this game.

So I have nothing special going on.

Also I'm rather upset I have not gotten any nukes...
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O123
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19484
Calm 2127
Shuttle 320
White-Ra 189
Mini 177
ZZZero.O 123
firebathero 71
soO 10
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1520
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4898
Liquid`Hasu646
Other Games
summit1g6790
Liquid`RaSZi2219
FrodaN2072
fl0m1322
crisheroes308
IndyStarCraft 237
Pyrionflax221
Livibee184
Mew2King53
ToD0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick928
BasetradeTV179
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 31
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• blackmanpl 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1398
• Shiphtur682
• WagamamaTV372
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 14m
Replay Cast
2h 14m
OSC
15h 14m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.