• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:47
CEST 22:47
KST 05:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12364 users

[M][T] The New Personality Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 24 2015 23:07 GMT
#2151
On August 25 2015 08:05 Fidei86 wrote:
@ritoky

What is your role? It has been long enough now, you talked up having an extra power other than being forced to vote for someone, and I really want to know what it is.


He got to shoot Yamato last night.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 24 2015 23:14 GMT
#2154
On August 25 2015 08:09 geript wrote:
Oh and I'm like the only person in the game that doesn't get fucking KP in a themed game. Seriously Onegu? Are you really just doing your damnedest to piss me off?


Humm, maybe I've been RPing better than i thought.

I've been able to do dick all with my abilities as well.

Failed my upgrade I didn't know about kus it required me to be good at this game ^.^
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 24 2015 23:58 GMT
#2171
Is somebody nuking LT yet?

@Chez

I don't want to hear why you think people are scum reading you, I want to know what your going to do to help us catch scum

Decent chance there are 2 left, who are they? And try to give at least some semblance of why plz.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 25 2015 00:13 GMT
#2175
I'd have responded to geripts post there, but to me it was pretty clear that LT and Obi are the only 2 on that list worth considering.

LT has a redcheck against him plus some ofther stuff that make it pretty likely he's mafia.

So really only worth wondering about Obi then and I've been suggesting that for awhile now.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 25 2015 07:34 GMT
#2228
On August 25 2015 16:19 Breshke wrote:
ff is mafia


Possibly

pretty risky to try and throw a fake null check on LT like that and push for KSC

but your right
On August 25 2015 16:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2015 14:07 Breshke wrote:
so FF why couldn't you have been roleblocked?

I had one of two checks go through


Is a direct lie/contradiction to what he told us before

On August 25 2015 13:01 Fecalfeast wrote:
I guess since it isn't really my role I should just out. My upgrade was a 1-shot cop check which I used on Lord Tolkien. The result I got was literally "No Result" so unless I got a fake cop check, kelsier's check is 100% fake


So it is very possible this is a last ditch effort of sorts.

Clumsy one if it is...

Obv FF has some 'splainin to do
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 25 2015 07:37 GMT
#2230
But I mean, really

Conflicting reads on LT really just means we lynch him either way to resolve the dispute.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 26 2015 04:42 GMT
#2547
Ok...

I'm not even sure where my head is at after catching up from all that.

KSC helped start the wagon on Rayn last EoD, we are not lynching him today. His play while being total shit, has been the same today as it was the whole game.

Having said that, the point Rit? (maybe FF) made about the people he voted for is interested but isn't terribly solid imo.

I'm inclined to believe Chez is being honest here in general. It would be stupid of him to lie about a check going through if he was RB'd. Its possible that he lied about the check in general though since he would not have been notified of the RB.

I feel like there has been a lot of chaos added to the game by Rit and FF today. Rit seems to be making more effort to solve the game however.

So I suppose this leaves me wanting to lynch either LT or FF.

LT's latest posts have me wondering, but I also think the check on DD was stupid and is likely a lie. Prob still my top lynch.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 26 2015 04:46 GMT
#2548
If there is in fact an SK this game it would lead me to think that there are in fact only 3 mafia.

Honestly though I don't think we should be spending nearly as much time as we have been trying to speculate about the balance setup of a game this heavily themed. Looking for motivations behind actions is good, but questioning the number of cop checks/nukes/KP is prob not going to get us very far. Especially with upgrades being a thing.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 26 2015 05:00 GMT
#2549
Oh also, somone (Breshke?), mentioned something about being in LyLo soon.

Rels
Fidei86
Breshke
geript
Damdred
JudgeJudy
ObiWanShinobi
Ritoky
Tictock
Fecalfeastt
Lord Tolkien
Chezinu
KelsierSC

These are our 13 Players atm. It is D3 and 2 mafia are dead, Mafia prob have 1KP tonight, at most 2 but that's not likely.

1 Nuke has been launched, and Obi claims having another. We are likely very nearly out of Nukes this game.

So lets assume 2 KP per night (to help factor in nukes and possible Vig shots or w/e) for the rest of the game.

This leaves town with roughly 2 mislynches left, possibly more with less KP.

Just to make sure there is no confusion.

Also, while thinking through this post I realized there is 0 evidence that there is a SK. I think we should disregard this notion.

I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 26 2015 05:12 GMT
#2551
So you think 5 min before EoD KSC saw us talking about swapping to rayn.

Saw me posting "I dont know if we have time or enough to swap"

Then decides to start the wagon that busses his teammate?

Granted he jumped off the wagon, but he only did that a) at :59 and b) after rayn had majority.

Really stupid scum play by him to go, "hey they might start a wagon on my teammate, better get it started so I can get cred" then later try to jump off it last min...

Honestly is there is any mafia who were on the Rayn wagon it would be JJ. His vote on rayn only happened one rayn was for sure being lynched.

I've looked at the voting from that EoD in detail thank you. Made a post about it somewhere, though I didn't note the point about JJ.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 26 2015 05:16 GMT
#2553
Actually I might not mind a JJ lynch.

She hasn't been paying me anyways.

Posting has dropped off a ton as well. Some shady posts today, def just focused on the gifs.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 26 2015 09:19 GMT
#2570
Ugh, Breshke is the only one making sense right now.

Tbh old mason buddy I think I'd anti nuke chez if I could.

I don't really have reasons why, just going with my gut.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 26 2015 09:39 GMT
#2574
On August 26 2015 18:27 Rels wrote:
Plus ritoky claimed Chez lied about his check, so at least one of them is not-town.


This is possibly true.

Like i'm kinda trying to ignore all the claims and shit and happened today, kus like... this game is weird like that.

I'd try and explain my thoughts on chez, but it prob wont even make much sense. So I suppose you can ignore me.

Btw Rels, I agree about LT. I just think your being silly with this nonsense about an SK.

KSC is pretty clearly town imo.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 26 2015 10:19 GMT
#2582
On August 26 2015 18:44 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2015 18:39 Tictock wrote:
KSC is pretty clearly town imo.

Would love to see a town case on him.


Not really a fan of those, lets do an objective look at him shall we?

Summary of what KSC has done this game:

-Literally the first person to claim a check, green on geript. While I agree it's been awhile since we last checked I'm pretty sure this still holds up.

-First vote on a wagon that formed 5 min before EoD to lynch mafia. He swapped off at literally the last moment and has already explained that he only gets checks by not being on the leading wagon.

-Claims a redcheck on LT.

-Buttshitted and trolled.


If anyone finds something I missed let me know.

Basically all this points to KSC being town, unless we can show that the redcheck is a lie. The last point is clearly NAI though it's an easy thing to push on.

KSC being scum makes no sense. Why would you buss your teammate rayn last min EoD2 only to fakeclaim a redcheck D3? Scum would fake a greencheck or do what LT did and fake a check on Damdred.

Honestly FF is prob the last mafia with LT and is trying to create a bunch of chaos by bringing up his own check, this SK nonsense, and this push on KSC over LT.

We never lynch KSC over LT in this situation, that is just wrong.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 26 2015 10:23 GMT
#2583
Save the Chez!

Nuke the Fez!
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 26 2015 11:40 GMT
#2591
Chez if your still around.

Should JJ die because she's a mean boss?

Or does she post enough funny pictures to stay alive?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 26 2015 12:06 GMT
#2598
On August 25 2015 18:49 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2015 18:46 Fidei86 wrote:
@Chez who did you check and what was the result?

I received a pm stating said person was 3P and was dead.


= Yam

Also why he said FF's "no result" =/= 3p

I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 26 2015 12:36 GMT
#2614
Rels your right that FF and Chez are directly opposing each other, one must be lying.

Doesn't the fact that FF's null check on LT is also in conflict with KSC's redcheck mean that FF is the most likely to be lying here?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 26 2015 12:37 GMT
#2615
Lol chez,

I thought you'd like that.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 26 2015 12:45 GMT
#2619
On August 26 2015 21:40 Rels wrote:
Last thing, Chez + LT flipping will give infos on KSC, FF and ritoky in one go, which is super good.


This is true, however...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O132
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19484
Calm 2127
Shuttle 320
White-Ra 189
Mini 177
ZZZero.O 123
firebathero 71
soO 10
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1520
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4898
Liquid`Hasu646
Other Games
summit1g6790
Liquid`RaSZi2219
FrodaN2072
fl0m1322
crisheroes308
IndyStarCraft 237
Pyrionflax221
Livibee184
Mew2King53
ToD0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick928
BasetradeTV179
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 31
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• blackmanpl 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1398
• Shiphtur682
• WagamamaTV372
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 14m
Replay Cast
2h 14m
OSC
15h 14m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.