• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:16
CEST 19:16
KST 02:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12479 users

[M][T] The New Personality Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 22 2015 00:03 GMT
#1479
On August 22 2015 09:01 Damdred wrote:
I'm a bit disappointed my information was worthless but on a bright side geript was a target of a kp and the present blocked it.


Uhh.

Wat?

Chez is god role or...?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 22 2015 00:11 GMT
#1486
Game is more fun today, but I gotta do some stuff.

For Reals

Lynch Rels

##Unvote
##Vote: Rels


Later.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 22 2015 20:29 GMT
#1561
On August 22 2015 23:58 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2015 07:53 geript wrote:
This game has a guy who claims he has to vote randomly
This game has a guy who nuked someone for funsies
This game has a guy who refuses to play but people didn't want to lynch instead of the person with the longest filter
This game has 2 replacements who are currently still just as bad as the previous players
This game has a claimed 3P

Half the fucking game is playing trying to be fucking mafia. This game is cancer. Fuck this game

Basically these guys plus Rels plus Kelsier need to die. That's 8 people. So hurry up and get yourselves modkilled or something.


So why are you voting Rit over the other 7 players you've indicated here?

On August 22 2015 16:00 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2015 15:48 Bill Murray wrote:
LT im so jealous of everything about that post, except that you wanted to nuke Chezinu D1
that would have been a terrible nuke. Guy isn't very good at hiding if he's scum, but as town, he can emerge victorious around D4 with a ton of info.

Simple. He was the main alternate wagon d1, and why the fk not. We kill the uncertainty, reveal info about d1 vote patterns, etc. He's prob a prime d2 lynch candidate because the other plausible wagon is being nuked.

People on this site rely on meta too much.

Alternately nuke yams which i can still do, but no alignment indication or info for town besides my own, really.


Funny that you say this, since neither of them are being voted on nor really talked about right now.

On August 22 2015 16:13 Chezinu wrote:
Yeah all do ##update Chezinu plz


I'll bite
##update Chezinu


That is all.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 22 2015 22:09 GMT
#1563
On August 23 2015 05:59 Bill Murray wrote:
terrible idea tictok


Probably

er...what exactly are you referring to?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 23 2015 08:50 GMT
#1605
On August 23 2015 09:45 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2015 05:29 Tictock wrote:
On August 22 2015 23:58 geript wrote:
On August 22 2015 07:53 geript wrote:
This game has a guy who claims he has to vote randomly
This game has a guy who nuked someone for funsies
This game has a guy who refuses to play but people didn't want to lynch instead of the person with the longest filter
This game has 2 replacements who are currently still just as bad as the previous players
This game has a claimed 3P

Half the fucking game is playing trying to be fucking mafia. This game is cancer. Fuck this game

Basically these guys plus Rels plus Kelsier need to die. That's 8 people. So hurry up and get yourselves modkilled or something.


So why are you voting Rit over the other 7 players you've indicated here?

On August 22 2015 16:00 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On August 22 2015 15:48 Bill Murray wrote:
LT im so jealous of everything about that post, except that you wanted to nuke Chezinu D1
that would have been a terrible nuke. Guy isn't very good at hiding if he's scum, but as town, he can emerge victorious around D4 with a ton of info.

Simple. He was the main alternate wagon d1, and why the fk not. We kill the uncertainty, reveal info about d1 vote patterns, etc. He's prob a prime d2 lynch candidate because the other plausible wagon is being nuked.

People on this site rely on meta too much.

Alternately nuke yams which i can still do, but no alignment indication or info for town besides my own, really.


Funny that you say this, since neither of them are being voted on nor really talked about right now.

On August 22 2015 16:13 Chezinu wrote:
Yeah all do ##update Chezinu plz


I'll bite
##update Chezinu


That is all.


You need to capitalize the "u"

##Update Chezinu


Oh, Sorry about that, Terrible with Capitalization

##Vote: Chezinu

Did I get it right this time?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 23 2015 20:40 GMT
#1765
Hi

I'm around, and kinda like the way things are moving atm.

Going a bit back and forth on Rels, he's made a few posts like he's trying to see if he can push scum on anyone else to save himself but also a few posts with decent thoughts. Like earlier he listed me as part of his town circle but then recently says HtS is good at reading me scum so mighta been onto something. Similar soft push onto geript.
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 20 2015 16:54 Rels wrote:
hello

don't have time to play so will sheep my town reads ritoky, geript, HTS, TT, JJ, OWS

On August 24 2015 01:12 Rels wrote:
Read Hts filter.

Her townread was ritoky, breshke, fidei and TT. TT read is super important to me. Especially, she called TT scum early on as obs in HG I think; in a game when TT was a super good scum and won, so she definitely has a good read of him. If I got the game name right, it was TT first game as scum.

Like wos, scumread ksc tube and yamato, so good chance at least two maybe three mafia in here.

Wary of damdred and chezinu.




Feels a bit more like he's trying to find an alternate wagon to push than trying to identify scum atm.

Fidei not being around all day till 2 hours before EoD is no bueno, but I'll at least wait to see what he's got to pass judgment.

KSC is another possible lynch for me today mostly just because of this which he never responded too.
On August 22 2015 08:56 Fecalfeast wrote:
can we talk about why you're claim alignment cop with a green check in the first place?


I'm kinda ok letting him live though just because he's probably gunna get NK'd if he's telling the truth.

Chez is also an ok lynch since he has done nothing of value, tried to give/get reads, and the only thing of real note is his EoD1 stuff where he was basically broadcasting his role. Might mean more than I know idk anything about the person he rolled.

Those are the people I think should be lynched today. Yamato could also be in this list but is pure policy, but hey he doesn't care about this game so I don't really care what happens to him.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 23 2015 20:42 GMT
#1767
On August 24 2015 05:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am going to vote for rels.
I dont like the yamato lynch at all.
I dont even know what else is happening.

I couldnt get a network cable today and cant fucking get my desktop to work properly unril tomorrow so i just stop right not.

I am basically sheeping geriot right now because i havent have time to read pretty much anything today. Geript i am pretty sure yamato is not scum. You are probably not scum bwcause the night kills make no sense.


Didn't you have a scum read on geript?

Rayn is also a good lynch. Lots of excuses, promised explanations for his "geript and rels are mafia" entrance that never came.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 23 2015 20:52 GMT
#1781
How about we all switch to rayn?

Rels is being pushed too easily imo, plus he's doing stuff.

Rayn is suddenly sheeping geript who he said was mafia last night and hasn't given anything solid for his scumread on rels.

Fidei is also a good target imo both for dropping off the whole day, coming back 2 hours before EoD to write a case on the leading wagon, and also the meh town thing on HtS before she got NK'd. Also the stuff he was being scummed for D1.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 23 2015 20:58 GMT
#1795
On August 24 2015 05:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
That post is fucking terrible.
Are you all high?


Not yet, but I'll get right on that.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 23 2015 20:58 GMT
#1796
On August 24 2015 05:57 Fidei86 wrote:
Thought about it, and I'm writing a big long post about why I'm switching to ritoky, and why you all should too.


Are we gunna have time to read it and still do anything with it?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 23 2015 21:18 GMT
#1827
I might well sheep JJ

Quality gif choices today.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 23 2015 21:26 GMT
#1836
Voted Fidei, might still change to Yam

It's gunna be one hell of an EoD, strap in folks!
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 23 2015 21:37 GMT
#1852
Note to Self:

On August 24 2015 06:35 rsoultin wrote:
Day 2 Votecount

Rels (4): KelsierSC, Fecalfeast, Tictock, Chezinu, geript, The Shining, Fidei86, raynpelikoneet, Lord Tolkien
Fidei86 (4): The Shining, Damdred, Fecalfeast, Tictock
Yamato77 (3): ObiWanShinobi, Rels, JudgeJudy, Lord Tolkien
Fecalfeast (2): ritoky, Bill Murray, Tictock
ritoky (1): geript, Fidei86
Chezinu (1): Tictock, Breshke, geript, geript
The Shining (1): KelsierSC

Not Voting (2): Yamato77, Tubesock
Currently, Rels is set to be lynched with 4 votes in . Please do not forget to vote. You may vote for yourself, and a vote of "no lynch" is allowed.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/492852-the-new-personality-voting-thread

Please vote in the voting thread if you want your vote to be counted.

I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 23 2015 21:39 GMT
#1855
I don't see how Fidei and Rels could be on opposing alignments at this point

Both of them feeling genuine to me so prob both are town

Going with yam kus I don't particularly trust the people saying he's town
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 23 2015 21:41 GMT
#1858
Still wouldn't mind a wagon on Rayn, but at this point I think it's too late to start one
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 23 2015 21:43 GMT
#1861
On August 24 2015 06:40 Fidei86 wrote:
@TT Look I love policy lynches, but does it make sense for any of the wagons to be mafia? I've never been in a day like this, but this feels like a "meh, town are on the wrong track" day from mafia.


Very true, but not sure there's enough people around who are willing to move their votes to a new wagon this close to EoD
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 23 2015 21:44 GMT
#1862
Like nobody else moved to rayn when I suggested it an hour ago... pretty sure it's not gunna happen 15 min before EoD
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 23 2015 21:49 GMT
#1873
On August 24 2015 06:47 Fidei86 wrote:
If Tube is mafia, which he probably is, mafia probably are texting/skyping him to get online. Wouldn't surprise me if he shenannys onto someone.


?

He was a round a few hours ago, didn't really do say much though
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 23 2015 21:54 GMT
#1880
So... this is gunna be pretty shit if all we get are town flips today, eh boys?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 23 2015 21:55 GMT
#1885
I think its enough if we all do it now
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM923
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 923
ByuN 409
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46773
Calm 3091
firebathero 161
actioN 139
Free 43
Mong 30
Rock 28
ToSsGirL 28
Pusan 20
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
soO 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9492
Dendi1155
League of Legends
Reynor220
Counter-Strike
fl0m5197
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu215
Grubby192
MindelVK9
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1723
FrodaN1002
Beastyqt695
B2W.Neo689
olofmeister555
Mlord463
Khaldor448
KnowMe294
crisheroes178
Livibee122
ToD26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick215
BasetradeTV86
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 25
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach70
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV559
League of Legends
• Nemesis3227
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1442
Other Games
• Shiphtur702
• imaqtpie155
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 44m
OSC
5h 44m
Replay Cast
5h 44m
OSC
18h 44m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.