• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:46
CEST 11:46
KST 18:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7664 users

[M][T] The New Personality Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 25 2015 09:49 GMT
#2279
On August 25 2015 18:46 Fidei86 wrote:
@Chez who did you check and what was the result?

I received a pm stating said person was 3P and was dead.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 25 2015 09:50 GMT
#2281
On August 25 2015 18:48 Fidei86 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2015 18:48 Rels wrote:
I hate that we have to ask Chez his check. Plus he didn't answer my question. As I say, no patience to play the interrogation game, you speak or you don't. Hope it's not a broken nuke going for him.

Yeah, I'm pretty much on this as well. Whatever his alignment, it's pretty clearly not town.

Not all town have the same win con!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 26 2015 00:12 GMT
#2473
ritoky, I was not roleblocked last night. I did receive my check.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 26 2015 00:16 GMT
#2476
On August 26 2015 09:12 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2015 08:06 ritoky wrote:
On August 26 2015 07:56 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Alright, I'm up. Are you guys lynching me yet?

I'll answer any questions you guys have.


You're currently in the lead of votes.

Have you read the thread? Who is mafia? Why are they mafia?

I'll get back to you on that. Reviewing all my old reads now that I have time to filterdive again.

Reviewing.


Show nested quote +
On August 26 2015 08:13 Damdred wrote:
Lt we have two checks on you one was inconclusive and one was a red check.

Whatvalignment are you

Town. So whoever has an "inconclusive" check was probably roleblocked and whoever has a red check is either lying or getting a framed check back. It's possible that I'm also unaware miller because my stated role was VT on D1.



I will also not be shooting down nukes tonight. Unless it is directed at myself.


Have you considered anti-nuking me to give your mafia buddies an extra day to live?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 26 2015 00:16 GMT
#2477
On August 26 2015 09:15 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2015 09:12 Chezinu wrote:
ritoky, I was not roleblocked last night. I did receive my check.


Was your only action last night to check someone?


yes.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 26 2015 00:18 GMT
#2480
On August 26 2015 09:16 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2015 09:12 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On August 26 2015 08:06 ritoky wrote:
On August 26 2015 07:56 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Alright, I'm up. Are you guys lynching me yet?

I'll answer any questions you guys have.


You're currently in the lead of votes.

Have you read the thread? Who is mafia? Why are they mafia?

I'll get back to you on that. Reviewing all my old reads now that I have time to filterdive again.

Reviewing.


On August 26 2015 08:13 Damdred wrote:
Lt we have two checks on you one was inconclusive and one was a red check.

Whatvalignment are you

Town. So whoever has an "inconclusive" check was probably roleblocked and whoever has a red check is either lying or getting a framed check back. It's possible that I'm also unaware miller because my stated role was VT on D1.


Isn't it clear that he was probably uncheckable. Think about the dead godfather. He could frame, he could make people unwatchable and untrackable. Pretty sure there is likely an uncheckable.
I will also not be shooting down nukes tonight. Unless it is directed at myself.

The problem is FF is claiming 2 checks last night. One "no result" on you and a green check on me. Which makes it pretty hard for him to be roleblocked.

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 26 2015 00:18 GMT
#2481
On August 26 2015 09:18 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2015 09:16 geript wrote:
On August 26 2015 09:12 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On August 26 2015 08:06 ritoky wrote:
On August 26 2015 07:56 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Alright, I'm up. Are you guys lynching me yet?

I'll answer any questions you guys have.


You're currently in the lead of votes.

Have you read the thread? Who is mafia? Why are they mafia?

I'll get back to you on that. Reviewing all my old reads now that I have time to filterdive again.

Reviewing.


On August 26 2015 08:13 Damdred wrote:
Lt we have two checks on you one was inconclusive and one was a red check.

Whatvalignment are you

Town. So whoever has an "inconclusive" check was probably roleblocked and whoever has a red check is either lying or getting a framed check back. It's possible that I'm also unaware miller because my stated role was VT on D1.


Isn't it clear that he was probably uncheckable. Think about the dead godfather. He could frame, he could make people unwatchable and untrackable. Pretty sure there is likely an uncheckable.
I will also not be shooting down nukes tonight. Unless it is directed at myself.

The problem is FF is claiming 2 checks last night. One "no result" on you and a green check on me. Which makes it pretty hard for him to be roleblocked.




Isn't it clear that he was probably uncheckable. Think about the dead godfather. He could frame, he could make people unwatchable and untrackable. Pretty sure there is likely an uncheckable.

messed up quotes second time this game.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 26 2015 00:22 GMT
#2484
On August 26 2015 09:21 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2015 09:16 Chezinu wrote:
On August 26 2015 09:15 ritoky wrote:
On August 26 2015 09:12 Chezinu wrote:
ritoky, I was not roleblocked last night. I did receive my check.


Was your only action last night to check someone?


yes.


So either: a) you're lying or b) i am naive

i mean there's 0 world where i was roleblocked last night and it took priority over my RB since i shot yamato....occam's razor says you're lying.

I haven't been totally myself this game. I have been hanging out with Damdred a lot lately and I think he has rubbed off on me. As you know, occam's razor does not apply to Damdred.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 26 2015 00:23 GMT
#2485
On August 26 2015 09:22 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2015 09:18 ritoky wrote:
On August 26 2015 09:16 geript wrote:
On August 26 2015 09:12 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On August 26 2015 08:06 ritoky wrote:
On August 26 2015 07:56 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Alright, I'm up. Are you guys lynching me yet?

I'll answer any questions you guys have.


You're currently in the lead of votes.

Have you read the thread? Who is mafia? Why are they mafia?

I'll get back to you on that. Reviewing all my old reads now that I have time to filterdive again.

Reviewing.


On August 26 2015 08:13 Damdred wrote:
Lt we have two checks on you one was inconclusive and one was a red check.

Whatvalignment are you

Town. So whoever has an "inconclusive" check was probably roleblocked and whoever has a red check is either lying or getting a framed check back. It's possible that I'm also unaware miller because my stated role was VT on D1.



I will also not be shooting down nukes tonight. Unless it is directed at myself.

The problem is FF is claiming 2 checks last night. One "no result" on you and a green check on me. Which makes it pretty hard for him to be roleblocked.


wha? where did this happen?

ritoky reads as well as i do it seems


I haven't even been here much and I remember this post about the "no result".
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 26 2015 00:24 GMT
#2486
On August 25 2015 13:01 Fecalfeast wrote:
I guess since it isn't really my role I should just out. My upgrade was a 1-shot cop check which I used on Lord Tolkien. The result I got was literally "No Result" so unless I got a fake cop check, kelsier's check is 100% fake

Interesting.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 26 2015 00:25 GMT
#2487
I can also confirm that 1 shot cop checks for 3p gives back the results 3p.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 26 2015 00:28 GMT
#2489
On August 26 2015 09:25 geript wrote:
Uncheckable is an interesting idea, but idk what ability would even give that.

Perhaps, Damdred cult has recruited him. If that is the case, I'm disappointed I haven't been recruited.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 26 2015 00:41 GMT
#2496
On August 26 2015 09:38 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2015 09:36 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Oh right, I should probably mention that I checked Damdred N2 and he turned up 3P because upgrade.

So you were a VT that upgraded to a nuke and a cop check?

No he was given a nuke, kind of how I was given an anti-nuke. Checks out.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 26 2015 00:42 GMT
#2498
On August 26 2015 09:41 ritoky wrote:
i was also given my nuke that i used on chez about halfway through the night phase last night.

So you are the one that gave me the anti-nuke?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 26 2015 00:44 GMT
#2502
On August 26 2015 09:43 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2015 09:42 Chezinu wrote:
On August 26 2015 09:41 ritoky wrote:
i was also given my nuke that i used on chez about halfway through the night phase last night.

So you are the one that gave me the anti-nuke?


no i was the one who nuked you. you shot down my nuke.

with the anti-nuke that was given to me at the same time you got your nuke.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 26 2015 00:47 GMT
#2505
I will support this cause if someone anti-nukes the nuke coming at me.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 26 2015 00:50 GMT
#2508
On August 26 2015 09:48 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2015 09:47 Chezinu wrote:
I will support this cause if someone anti-nukes the nuke coming at me.

I'm just saying this much chaos is like your expertise. Who do you think we should lynch

It depends what side I pick. I don't really care about my win con. In fact, I don't even remember what it is. Whoever saves me, be it town, mafia, or brown. I will support.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 26 2015 00:56 GMT
#2510
Here, yall have fun and decide if yall want to help me out.


Rels
Fidei86
Breshke

geript
Damdred
JudgeJudy
ObiWanShinobi

Ritoky
Tictock
Fecalfeastt
Lord Tolkien
KelsierSC


I have finally stopped RPing. I believe I went the longest out of everyone here.

Copy, paste, and search all my previous posts. Basically any Day 1 or Day 2 post. They are all quotes.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 26 2015 01:00 GMT
#2511
Oh and just because Damdred got a role saying he is survivor doesn't mean it is true. I remember there was a game where he was the Damdred Banking System and he thought he was survivor. He ended up killing all the mafia while claiming he was 3p. After pretty much catching and killing all the mafia, he was surprised the game didn't end. That is when town lynched him and ended the game. He was really great that game.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 26 2015 01:02 GMT
#2513
On August 26 2015 10:01 Fecalfeast wrote:
so what have i been doing busing ritoky and ksc all game chez?

Sounds about right.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10354
Rain 3257
soO 430
BeSt 395
Stork 386
Soulkey 344
Soma 316
Rush 224
firebathero 216
Barracks 157
[ Show more ]
Sexy 82
Shinee 44
Killer 33
Shine 24
sorry 24
HiyA 22
Sharp 20
Sacsri 18
hero 16
yabsab 16
Hm[arnc] 15
Terrorterran 10
zelot 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5159
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
gofns34305
singsing1090
Pyrionflax197
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 51
• 3DClanTV 49
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV156
League of Legends
• Jankos2681
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14m
CranKy Ducklings0
Patches Events
5h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 14m
OSC
13h 14m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.