• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:19
CEST 23:19
KST 06:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13836 users

[M][T] The New Personality Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 18:34 GMT
#158
Ah I remember the good old TI inhouses when dota2 just came out.

We were the MLP team of destruction.

Shoutout to all my bronies.
You know who you are.

Flutter shy represent.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 18:36 GMT
#160
Just lonely.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 18:38 GMT
#161
Just wanted to talk a bit and I feel safe here so
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 18:43 GMT
#164
On August 18 2015 03:41 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2015 03:26 ruXxar wrote:
Are you gonna hate me for my poetry kelsier?
You know you secretly like it <3


i've hated a lot more for a lot less


Aha! Challenge accepted.

By the end of this game you'll be knee deep in love for me.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-17 18:48:01
August 17 2015 18:47 GMT
#165
On August 18 2015 03:39 marvellosity wrote:
Fair enough

Believe me, I'm not one to judge ^^


You're a really nice guy marv.
I feel you are at peace with the world and yourself.
Jah bless.

I hope we don't have to lynch each other this game.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 18:51 GMT
#168
On August 18 2015 03:48 KelsierSC wrote:
did the game start and i missed my role PM?


This is no game kelsier.
I mean what I say.

I wish I could hear your voice again.
It's so soothing.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 18:56 GMT
#171
On August 18 2015 03:48 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2015 03:47 ruXxar wrote:
On August 18 2015 03:39 marvellosity wrote:
Fair enough

Believe me, I'm not one to judge ^^


You're a really nice guy marv.
I feel you are at peace with the world and yourself.
Jah bless.

I hope we don't have to lynch each other this game.

You're in luck my dear, I'm not playing xD


And I was so looking forward to your calm and reassuring demeanor.
You are the rock that sets the high tides.
The trustworthy friend that clears the mind of all worries.

This game will not be the same without you.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 18:59 GMT
#172
On August 18 2015 03:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2015 01:00 Damdred wrote:
That's half the fun.

If I get the wave personality...

I'm not going to post much and I won't be here so often.

Plz.
That was one game.
Also life has been rough lately, gimme a break


Yes that game was not representative for what you're capable of.

Wave is so much more than that ^^
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 19:04 GMT
#173
On August 18 2015 03:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2015 03:29 ruXxar wrote:
Mm.

I'm gonna play some dota tonight maybe.
You can add me on steam if you want.
I'm not very high skilled though, haven't played in 2 years.

Search for ruxxar.
Im the guy with the duke nukem avatar.

I play east and eu.


Sent you a PM with a few links. Plenty of both USE and EU players from here - I also play those same servers, so if you play unranked, the TL dota players don't give a shit about MMR, and even in ranked most people check at the door anyhow if they are really that worried, but no big deal either way.

What are your favourite heroes?


Mm.

Qop, puck, mirana, storm, anti Mage, weaver, luna, shadow fiend, void, gyro copter, naix

Those are the ones I remember being fun.
I'm sure I forgot some :p.

I don't mind playing ranked or unranked as long as there's no leavers.

I just want to try and enjoy the few games I get to play
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 19:06 GMT
#174
Wave do you want to do a post game review of this game.
I really enjoyed the last one
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 20:13 GMT
#182
Okie dokes. Thanks rsoul, cant wait
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 21:20 GMT
#185
Damdy wamdy.

Are you excited to play?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 22:35 GMT
#187
On August 18 2015 07:31 Onegu wrote:
Only like 3 players left for flavor to be written. Will send role pms out tonight so if you have questions you can ask and look up flavor of players.


Oh my god I love you onegu.

I get to read flavor tonight yaaaay \o/
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 17 2015 22:36 GMT
#188
I'm so excited. Omgomgomg, who am I gonna be?

"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 18 2015 01:58 GMT
#202
On August 18 2015 10:26 Chezinu wrote:
Can't wait to talk in character before the game starts.


Yesssss!
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 18 2015 02:04 GMT
#203
On August 18 2015 08:00 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2015 07:39 Breshke wrote:
Ruxxars filter already too long


I would have a laugh if ruXxar had an artificial post count restriction because he was unlucky to get a low volume poster as his role.


No HTS, bad suggestion, bad!

I will get rsoultin, marv or GB.

Longest filter ez.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 18 2015 05:49 GMT
#205
On August 18 2015 11:34 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2015 07:39 Breshke wrote:
Ruxxars filter already too long



"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 18 2015 19:32 GMT
#209
On August 19 2015 02:27 rsoultin wrote:
Game will start in . Hype!


Hypu!!
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 18 2015 22:07 GMT
#222
Hi.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 18 2015 22:09 GMT
#225
On August 19 2015 07:08 Damdred wrote:
There once was a man named Damdred, he moved outside town one day and never turned back.

Monsters everywhere red blue and black. The hangman noose he feared the most all,he wanted was his friends but who would,be his friend? Would it be you or maybe you?
Would geript be,his friend?


LOL
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O163
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16680
Calm 1960
Shuttle 337
White-Ra 271
Mini 186
ZZZero.O 163
firebathero 70
soO 12
Sacsri 5
League of Legends
Doublelift1260
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4969
Other Games
summit1g8798
FrodaN2220
Liquid`RaSZi2088
fl0m1239
crisheroes257
Pyrionflax207
ToD207
IndyStarCraft 183
Livibee183
C9.Mang0147
Mew2King62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick985
BasetradeTV219
StarCraft 2
angryscii 29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 30
• Hupsaiya 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki44
• blackmanpl 36
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1434
• Shiphtur602
• WagamamaTV319
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 41m
Replay Cast
1h 41m
OSC
14h 41m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.