• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:11
CEST 09:11
KST 16:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8157 users

[M][T] The New Personality Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 All
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 05 2015 00:23 GMT
#4309
On September 05 2015 09:05 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2015 01:08 Tictock wrote:
I have decided you are likely town, as such I would like to
##Apply to be anger management therapist

On the single condition that as your therapist I can, at my discression, beat you senseless if I deem it neccesary to further your treatment.

My methods work

+ Show Spoiler +
I know you wanted a bailiff but that job sounds boring as balls, though i do qualify as sexy...


I think a certain someone might be in need of one of your therapy beatings :D

Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:26 Fidei86 wrote:
Fuck you for killing me over geript though. I wasn't ready to die.


Sorry, I totally would have kept you around if you weren't going to watch me kill people

Show nested quote +
On August 20 2015 03:39 ritoky wrote:
I have a very slight mafia read on JudgeJudy for a stupid as shit reason.

I don't know how many other players are this narcissistic or deep in the wifom, but I am. Although I doubt "ritoky" is a notable enough player to be put into the game as a role; there is still the chance. So I have been trying to see anyone acting in the "ritoky" role, or what I feel would be someone parodying me. I am doing this because if I were making a game with a "ritoky" role, I would probably make said role a mafia one. Looking through the thread no one is really playing with the true lack of mental capabilities to be a "ritoky", the closest thing is the pictures and gifs in every one of JJ's posts. Thus JJ is the closest thing to a "ritoky" I have spotted, and leans mafia. "ritoky" could just not be in the game or could be hiding in the shadows though too.


This post was pretty funny by the way.

I really liked the upgrade mechanic too. It was interesting.


Unfortunately since I am the object of their distress a beating will likely only further the underlying issues. However, it might be possible to beat the sense right out of them which will bring about a temporary resolution.

Remember, just like fixing a computer fixing a person is best done with frustrated pounding.

And yea, I recall Geript posting something similar which I found pretty amusing as well.

Btw I had fun playing with ya, though I shoulda trusted my gut when you posted that story about getting out a meeting late, I sat looking at it for a good couple minuets thinking that it just didn't add up.

There were a fair few other clues that you were mafia that last day too, but you still looked a lot better than the rest of town so I wasn't really wanting to push you. Probably wouldn't have mattered anyways, pretty sure even if I had suggested lynching you first I woulda gotten a response of "We'll lynch JJ, just after we lynch you"

I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 05 2015 00:33 GMT
#4312
Dam just saw my upgrade
You have unlocked...1 shot unlynchable. Will be announced in thread you are unlynchable


Woulda possibly clinched the game.

I sorta went into this game with the intentions of attempting to play w/o serious filter diving nor huge list posts... so that kinda blew that my upgrade required me to make a list of town

Overall felt like that was a decent way for me to play though, will prob only use filters to find posts and not try to read people through their filters.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-05 01:50:28
September 05 2015 01:48 GMT
#4318
Yea I kinda gave up when geript made that one post, kus I knew he had to be town. At that point I was speculating that Obi was town, and he was sorta looking like he was considering things more but like I said all game I just wasn't able to solidly read him as town and trust him.

In retrospect I shoulda known JJ was mafia and pushed him, it's hard to make that call in game though when JJ was the only person making "efforts" to read me.

Honestly you (Damdred) were my only hope that also died when I saw you ninja vote after my (I think) last post. I think I kinda knew something was up with how little you had presence that last day, but I had no idea endgame could occur like that.

I can't blame you for taking the win that way, you basically had things solved the day before and even hinted at everything that last night. I'll remember this next time I am in a game with a 3p *looks at HtS*

I think this is actually the first game I've been on the loosing side, and we had the win in our hands too. So overall I feel good about the game.

Geript scum reading me kus I've been "too right" all game is definitely a sign that I'm learning ^.^
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 12 13 14 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4858
Leta 1779
Shuttle 1703
BeSt 397
Soma 145
Soulkey 88
sorry 48
ZergMaN 46
Shine 34
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
League of Legends
JimRising 609
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King54
Other Games
summit1g8211
WinterStarcraft679
Sick197
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2322
League of Legends
• Rush1157
• Lourlo1116
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 49m
Patches Events
7h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 49m
OSC
15h 49m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.