• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:11
CEST 09:11
KST 16:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8164 users

[M][T] The New Personality Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 21:41 GMT
#3974
Rit even said I was like confirmed town at one point.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 21:45 GMT
#3978
I don't really want to claim till after you've voted Damdred.

Sorry, but this is my gift to you.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 21:46 GMT
#3979
Shoutout to Hosts for giving me the Best role ever!

I wasn't sure I really liked it till today.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 21:50 GMT
#3982
I'm not holding you hostage.

I'm letting you make a choice.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 21:53 GMT
#3984
My role should not influence your decision here.

Do not take me holding onto it as being anti-town.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 21:55 GMT
#3987
Fine I will claim regardless in a minuet.

Last chance to make up your own mind Damdred.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 21:56 GMT
#3990
Ok, I didn't want to do this, but I'll claim.

I am God
[image loading]

Freewill is an illusion.

We are lynching ritoky today.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 22:04 GMT
#4000
Well that's a shitty result

So we lynch Obi.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 22:19 GMT
#4012
Well I'm town and honestly thought Rit had a good chance of being mafia there.

I softed my abilities several times and really didn't see a benefit in claiming early.

If I'm also wrong about obi then JJ has played an amazing game kus that's the only other conclusion I have atm.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 23:25 GMT
#4019
I failed my upgrade, needed to townread 7 people correctly in one post.

I was able to move one vote from myself onto a player of my choosing and make my own vote count twice.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 23:26 GMT
#4020
So for funsies I made Rit vote himself >.<

Sorry rit.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 23:30 GMT
#4022
I was never told, I didn't know I had one until I got a PM telling me I failed.

Partially why I thought it was so odd that rit knew his, though looking at his role I don't get why he stayed on FF D2 if he knew his upgrade condition.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 23:44 GMT
#4026
On September 02 2015 08:37 geript wrote:
TT you can quit talking. You dead.


Only if you promise to use the next cycle to talk about what happens after I flip.

I made my thinking rather clear leading up to EoD why I though Rit was mafia and I have no way to show that my role is townsided besides that.

Other than that I wont waste time defending myself if you all need to flip me.

I will answer questions and I'll still help point out things if I can, you choosing to ignore me there is your call.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 23:47 GMT
#4027
On September 02 2015 08:40 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
TT I'm taking your powers away btw.
If you've got anything that can make you look slightly less awful then claim them.


So your claiming a sorta role blocking ability?

Before you said it was only to people who visited you and was one shot.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 23:59 GMT
#4032
Ok, so Obi vanilizes me so you guys can for sure lynch me tomorrow.

After that who are you all lynching?

Kus if I'm mafia I for sure didn't make this play w/o someone else being around to carry the endgame.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 02 2015 00:09 GMT
#4039
On September 02 2015 09:00 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2015 08:59 Tictock wrote:
Ok, so Obi vanilizes me so you guys can for sure lynch me tomorrow.

After that who are you all lynching?

Kus if I'm mafia I for sure didn't make this play w/o someone else being around to carry the endgame.


Maybe I don't take your powers away.
If you're the runaway vote you're dead anyway.

Who should I vanillize?


Well I assume your ability just takes away role powers, but it wouldn't actually stop KP or anything right?

Honestly I can't think of someone else who is good to use that on based on the info we have. Assuming everyone is being honest about their role abilities I'm the pretty clear target.

Does your ability affect night actions? or is it only valid the cycle after you use it?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 02 2015 00:16 GMT
#4041
So then if you used it on Mafia tonight, KP and RB would still go through, but tomorrow night the RP would be blocked, correct?

I fail to see how we use that to confirm anyone tbh.

Also it sounds like this explains what happened with FF perfectly...
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 02 2015 04:35 GMT
#4059
On September 02 2015 12:10 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2015 21:36 rsoultin wrote:
Day 5 Votecount

ritoky (3): JudgeJudy, Fidei86, Tictock

Not Voting (4): geript, Damdred, ObiWanShinobi, ritoky



Show nested quote +
On September 02 2015 07:02 Onegu wrote:
Day 5 Final Votecount

ritoky (5): JudgeJudy, Fidei86, Tictock, Tictock, ritoky
Tictock (3): ObiWanShinobi, geript, Damdred



A few things to note: Ritoky's vote was moved. Additionally, Tictock got 2 votes. So Tictock likely steals votes from people he's RB'd. Basically, TT decided to swing the vote onto a confirmed person instead of an unconfirmed person. The point I was making to JJ that both people ignored was that even if ritoky is mafia he has zero endgame unless he has a partner. There is and was exceptionally little reason to lynch ritoky then. Later on it's possible, but mafia obviously needed to lynch a confirmed to prevent the PoE. So basically, lynch TT; if that doesn't end the game lynch JJ.
[/b]

You weren't very vocal about that point on Rit yesturday, and the same can be said about me right? I have no endgame here as scum without a partner, but you dont think about that.

I explained how my vote manipulation works, its not at all this load of crock.

I also fail to see how Obi's power will confirm anyone going into next phase, so I don't get the discussion around that.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 02 2015 04:40 GMT
#4060
On September 02 2015 12:18 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2015 12:12 geript wrote:
100% use the vanilla-izer on TT. Period. Just in case.


It only takes place the night after.
It won't stop whatever it is he can do tonight.
Are we just using it to stop him from using day powers again or are we going to confirm people outside of him in case of extra mafia?


If it doesn't affect things tonight how does it confirm anyone tomorrow?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 02 2015 05:19 GMT
#4063
I was listening to your contributions at EoD geript, but your overplaying them now.

On September 02 2015 04:57 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2015 04:19 JudgeJudy wrote:
[image loading]

On September 02 2015 04:09 geript wrote:
A point in your favor there is that ritoky's RB choices are pretty goddamn awful (HTS, Chez, Me, Damdred).


That point is really important though. As a town roleblocker, you've got an incredibly powerful role, you're essentially a cop plus a medic because you can block the mafia kp and then when the kp never shows up, you can lynch the guy you blocked.

He is roleblocking the towny HTS, the claimed survivor who almost certainly isn't carrying out the mafia kp, and yourself, the guy who already has a green check on him. Like the only good claimed rb was chez. He thought you of all people was the guy most likely to carry out the mafia kp last night?

All today he attacks me for arguing against the "99%" confirmed town, yet here he is roleblocking another "99%" confirmed town to try to stop the mafia kp. There is a reason he has to do this though. He already claimed rb so he has to claim targeting someone, yet he can't block someone like me, obi or TT because that would mean his lynch pool is reduced by one each time he confirms another player. Doesn't this make sense to you?

It's not a point I've forgotten, but I don't think it's right to lynch him today. Like there's a greater than 0% chance that he's town. In the least the greencheck affords him a 25% chance of being town at worst. Plus, it's not like mafia aren't essentially forced to NK him if the RB can hit them. Right now I think there's 7 people. He can't RB me, or Fido, or Damdred. That leaves him 3 people he can claim an rb on. Like he's only got a win condition if he has a partner still alive. If he's mafia, we can only lose if Damdred isn't a survivor.

Strategically, he's just a very bad lynch today and maybe tomorrow too.


On September 02 2015 05:04 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2015 04:57 geript wrote:
On September 02 2015 04:19 JudgeJudy wrote:
[image loading]

On September 02 2015 04:09 geript wrote:
A point in your favor there is that ritoky's RB choices are pretty goddamn awful (HTS, Chez, Me, Damdred).


That point is really important though. As a town roleblocker, you've got an incredibly powerful role, you're essentially a cop plus a medic because you can block the mafia kp and then when the kp never shows up, you can lynch the guy you blocked.

He is roleblocking the towny HTS, the claimed survivor who almost certainly isn't carrying out the mafia kp, and yourself, the guy who already has a green check on him. Like the only good claimed rb was chez. He thought you of all people was the guy most likely to carry out the mafia kp last night?

All today he attacks me for arguing against the "99%" confirmed town, yet here he is roleblocking another "99%" confirmed town to try to stop the mafia kp. There is a reason he has to do this though. He already claimed rb so he has to claim targeting someone, yet he can't block someone like me, obi or TT because that would mean his lynch pool is reduced by one each time he confirms another player. Doesn't this make sense to you?

It's not a point I've forgotten, but I don't think it's right to lynch him today. Like there's a greater than 0% chance that he's town. In the least the greencheck affords him a 25% chance of being town at worst. Plus, it's not like mafia aren't essentially forced to NK him if the RB can hit them. Right now I think there's 7 people. He can't RB me, or Fido, or Damdred. That leaves him 3 people he can claim an rb on. Like he's only got a win condition if he has a partner still alive. If he's mafia, we can only lose if Damdred isn't a survivor.

Strategically, he's just a very bad lynch today and maybe tomorrow too.


This is an interesting point, but if I were to flip town where would that leave you tomorrow?


On September 02 2015 05:17 geript wrote:
TBH, I'm not a huge fan of Fidei. I just don't feel like I have a specific reason to townread him other than his claim and the rayn switch. I feel like maybe I should have more and maybe I'm just being lazy.

On September 02 2015 05:18 geript wrote:
No but, JJ has a point about LT's role being a bit odd (untrackable) if kp is factional.


And then your super quality comment ~30 min before EoD
On September 02 2015 06:45 geript wrote:
Once on the internet, I said I had a 12 inch penis that was as thick as a beer can.


So not at all like I was ignoring you.
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4858
Leta 1779
Shuttle 1703
BeSt 397
Soma 145
Soulkey 88
sorry 48
ZergMaN 46
Shine 34
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
League of Legends
JimRising 609
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King54
Other Games
summit1g8211
WinterStarcraft679
Sick197
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2322
League of Legends
• Rush1157
• Lourlo1116
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 49m
Patches Events
7h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 49m
OSC
15h 49m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.