• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:43
CEST 21:43
KST 04:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12525 users

[M][T] The New Personality Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 19:19 GMT
#3915
On September 02 2015 04:16 Damdred wrote:
Actually tt it is kinda important if I'm scum reading you lets say rit and obi both are town and flip town. I'm more convinced that obi flips town than rit though for a few reasons.

you should convince me now rather than when we get to lylo that you are town and that I'm wrong on rit really


Eh, vote for me or vote for Rit.

Doesn't matter to me.

Unless you have some alternate idea for who could be scum, then I'm all ears.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 19:39 GMT
#3920
Oh yea I promised I'd respond to your case a little didn't I JJ?

I think Rit has a point that Tube likely could have carried both KP, I'm not sure but I have no way of knowing so that point is a bit moot.

Otherwise though I think your points about his RB targets (like you mention above) being bad is solid. Honestly the last time I saw RB targets this bad I tunneled a poor newbie for like 3-4 cycles (he did turn out to be town though, just terribly misguided) but Rit is no noob. His reasons for RBing HtS are terrible "She's fooled me before, so maybe..." and your point that the rest of his targets don't add up for trying to block KP.

Rit's role claim really bugs me too. The fact that he somehow knew RNG voting gave him an upgrade seems off, but it's kinda host wifom in the end. I liked your points (and you brought this up a lot earlier too, like d2) about how he really stuck to his RNG votes too without really discussing much anyone else in the game. I think it was only after Fidei made his WoT posts that pointed out Rit was doing nothing else that Rit made some effort at reads, but as you pointed out his reads didn't really go anywhere (no follow-through on them).

You also mentioned how Rit listed rayn as a scum read but never pushed him, I recall I pinged out this post N2.
On August 24 2015 07:40 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2015 05:57 ritoky wrote:
On August 24 2015 05:56 Rels wrote:
OK that is super true
rayn scumread geript when he came into the thread by just reading 30 posts
On August 21 2015 07:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geript and rels.

On August 21 2015 07:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
idk i read like 30 posts or so.
that's what i got out of them.

that's literally all i got to say atm. i am dead tired so until tomorrow.
i'll read more in the morning.

After the night he still scumread him
On August 21 2015 16:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 21 2015 07:38 geript wrote:
On August 21 2015 07:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 21 2015 07:33 geript wrote:
On August 21 2015 07:30 The Shining wrote:
On August 21 2015 07:23 geript wrote:
There were 5 votes for Chez. 0 for VA. 0 for Yamato. 0 for Kelsier. Like wtf people. Listen to your betters. On the upside, Yamato, judgeJudy, fido and tube sock are now confirmed town. Anyone who tries to lynch them gets lynched period. If they're mafia, it's your fault. Seriously fucking listen to me I'm the best player alive.


Then lynch me. I don't understand how Tube is confirmed town.

Take a look at the vote count.

oh hey please tell me how does the town lynch make anyone anything?

There were 4 good lynches yesterday and 5 people who voted for any of those four. At very most, there's on mafia in those 4. That means it's better to look at the main wagon and the straggler votes.

You need to explain this further.
You mean like because you think there is mafia in the people who were main wagons yesterday there was mafia on ruxxar?

Well hey. Obviously it is likely there was mafia on ruxxar. Why would there not be.

But i dont like how you're trying to approach it. It sounds like a justification to look into certain people which it definitely isnt.

And now he's sheeping him.
Makes no sense.


except the part where y'know...damdred as 3p claimed a save on him/town conf....and kels claimed a green check on him. that could make it make sense....are you done?


Humm Rit is prob mafia for this post.

Which to me just looked like a soft defense of rayn at the time. Mostly because he went out of his way to explain why rayn might have changed his mind on geript rather than get the answer from rayn himself.

That's what I recall offhand about what I liked from your case.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 19:42 GMT
#3921
Looks like it's 3 to 3 Rit and Me

Deciding vote is you Damdred.

I wont blame you for fear voting me.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 20:04 GMT
#3926
On September 02 2015 04:57 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2015 04:19 JudgeJudy wrote:
[image loading]

On September 02 2015 04:09 geript wrote:
A point in your favor there is that ritoky's RB choices are pretty goddamn awful (HTS, Chez, Me, Damdred).


That point is really important though. As a town roleblocker, you've got an incredibly powerful role, you're essentially a cop plus a medic because you can block the mafia kp and then when the kp never shows up, you can lynch the guy you blocked.

He is roleblocking the towny HTS, the claimed survivor who almost certainly isn't carrying out the mafia kp, and yourself, the guy who already has a green check on him. Like the only good claimed rb was chez. He thought you of all people was the guy most likely to carry out the mafia kp last night?

All today he attacks me for arguing against the "99%" confirmed town, yet here he is roleblocking another "99%" confirmed town to try to stop the mafia kp. There is a reason he has to do this though. He already claimed rb so he has to claim targeting someone, yet he can't block someone like me, obi or TT because that would mean his lynch pool is reduced by one each time he confirms another player. Doesn't this make sense to you?

It's not a point I've forgotten, but I don't think it's right to lynch him today. Like there's a greater than 0% chance that he's town. In the least the greencheck affords him a 25% chance of being town at worst. Plus, it's not like mafia aren't essentially forced to NK him if the RB can hit them. Right now I think there's 7 people. He can't RB me, or Fido, or Damdred. That leaves him 3 people he can claim an rb on. Like he's only got a win condition if he has a partner still alive. If he's mafia, we can only lose if Damdred isn't a survivor.

Strategically, he's just a very bad lynch today and maybe tomorrow too.


This is an interesting point, but if I were to flip town where would that leave you tomorrow?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 20:13 GMT
#3929
More people should listen to everyone's favorite townread, Fidei.

I'm totally like the worst lynch ever.

Also, that's fun to know JJ.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 20:17 GMT
#3932
On September 02 2015 05:11 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2015 04:42 Tictock wrote:
Looks like it's 3 to 3 Rit and Me

Deciding vote is you Damdred.

I wont blame you for fear voting me.


How is anything I'm doing fear siding? I'm being pretty rational at this point in time and trying to make a decent decision.


More than anyone it looks like your struggling since you seem to have pretty decent reasons to townread all of us.

Seems like people have a hard time reading me and I managed to avoid you in HG. Fear could well be a motivator here.

Ironic eh?

The fate of either Rit or myself lies in the hands of our 3p Survivor...
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 20:18 GMT
#3934
On September 02 2015 05:17 Fidei86 wrote:
Question: if kp are factionally delivered, does the rb on Mafia achieve anything?


KP is definitely not fractionally delivered.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 20:28 GMT
#3938
I believe that was after I had tried to start a lynch on rayn, then unvoted to Fidei.

Honestly I just remember being disappointing nobody else was willing to jump on Rayn over Rels at that point, kus I was pretty sure Rels wasn't mafia. I really don't recall why I hopped on Fidie, just that I was kinda swinging my opinion on him a lot D1 and 2.

Humm....
Didn't Fidei rejoin EoD promising some big case on Rels, then swapped it to Rit? That mighta been why I switched.

Retrospect that just makes me believe Fidei's watcher claim all the more, he even claimed that whole case switch was to throw people off.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 20:38 GMT
#3941
Fid...

It's somewhere in between I don't have a super solid reason to push him, he's just the top slot in PoE, and that I don't feel like pushing him will be very revealing.

I've been trying to explain to JJ the same thing kus I earlier stated this notion as "I don't think an Obi lynch will give us much info"

So far when pushed Obi has just shut down and called me stupid or mean for pushing him.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 20:39 GMT
#3942
And that other post was in response to Damdred, Fid
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 20:46 GMT
#3944
I'm pretty happy with this gamestate atm.

I know Damdred will see the light...
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 20:56 GMT
#3947
Not really.

I didn't really think Tube or LT were going to flip scum before the start of D3. It's accurate to say that I didn't move my vote to LT before KSC claimed his fake redcheck on him.

This is getting boring if your just gunna nitpick all my read switches.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 21:03 GMT
#3951
On September 02 2015 05:59 ritoky wrote:
the simple reality of this game is that mafia have to ml me today or they are going to lose. they cannot nk me because there are not enough mls in the game outside of me being in the list for them to win. they also must ml me asap because as the #s dwindle i get a better shot at blocking their kp, confirming my alignment, and finding mafia 100% and probably ending the game. it really is as simple as that.


Expect there is clearly an RB or something floating around besides you. Mafia should want to NK you a lot actually.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 21:10 GMT
#3955
On September 02 2015 06:08 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2015 22:26 Rels wrote:
Alright I ll claim before the nuke is launched on someone I don't like.

I'm a cop. My check:
N1 Damdred: 3p
N2 ritoky: green
N3 Chezinu: red

Now my N2 check could have been framed, tune was still alive during N2. But that's why I would prefer to nuke ksc instead of ritoky + ritoky wasting 1 nuke 1 anti nuke of he is mafia.


This makes it impossible for rit to be framed I think


Why?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 21:17 GMT
#3960
On September 02 2015 06:11 Damdred wrote:
That was the same night ff checked lt and his check was messed with but he knew hew avant rb because his other check went through.


On August 25 2015 13:01 Fecalfeast wrote:
I guess since it isn't really my role I should just out. My upgrade was a 1-shot cop check which I used on Lord Tolkien. The result I got was literally "No Result" so unless I got a fake cop check, kelsier's check is 100% fake

On August 25 2015 13:38 Fecalfeast wrote:
Fuck it i think my role is stupid anyway and i will start playing vt.

I am a cop but my check is limited to who my vote ended up on the day previous. My check on geript went through and i got green


Actually his N2 check was on Gript and was green, his thing on LT returning null is still weird.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 21:22 GMT
#3965
On September 02 2015 06:20 Damdred wrote:
You idiots read the,mafia role they don't show up as free they show up as untraceable and uncheckable


What are you talking about?

I think your mis-remembering things.

Tube never got his upgrade.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 21:29 GMT
#3968
On September 02 2015 06:28 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2015 05:38 Tictock wrote:
Fid...

It's somewhere in between I don't have a super solid reason to push him, he's just the top slot in PoE, and that I don't feel like pushing him will be very revealing.

I've been trying to explain to JJ the same thing kus I earlier stated this notion as "I don't think an Obi lynch will give us much info"

So far when pushed Obi has just shut down and called me stupid or mean for pushing him.


Pretty much just stupid, cuz you've never actually had a case in yet you keep acting like you do.


Noted
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 21:31 GMT
#3970
Thanks to mafia for picking a day when I can be around EoD to push me.

This woulda been lame if I was working today.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 21:36 GMT
#3972
Ugh, it really has to come down to roles and shit?

I suppose it is a themed game...

I'll think about it
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 21:40 GMT
#3973
Like I really am just a terrible lynch
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1446
TKL 478
IndyStarCraft 292
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1446
TKL 478
IndyStarCraft 292
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23664
Calm 2286
Shuttle 355
Mini 168
White-Ra 147
ZZZero.O 110
firebathero 77
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11484
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1387
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Liquid`Hasu594
MindelVK27
Other Games
summit1g6123
Liquid`RaSZi2259
fl0m1635
FrodaN1407
B2W.Neo745
olofmeister654
Khaldor478
Beastyqt342
Livibee185
crisheroes133
Pyrionflax120
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft 2
angryscii 21
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 29
• Adnapsc2 12
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach43
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1290
• Shiphtur691
• WagamamaTV332
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 17m
Replay Cast
3h 17m
OSC
16h 17m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.