• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:46
CEST 11:46
KST 18:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7675 users

[M][T] The New Personality Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 15:37 GMT
#3439
On August 30 2015 00:36 geript wrote:
Rels 100% isn't a cop. Idk about TT's watcher claim.

way to ruin my thunder..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 15:45 GMT
#3445
There is way too many 3p this game

TROLOLOLOL
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 15:53 GMT
#3448
LOLOLOLOLLOL!!!

HEY GUYS DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO I THINK IS SCUM?!?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 15:55 GMT
#3450
Here you go guys!

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 15:56 GMT
#3452
I totes want obs to mafia qt after I die Onegu, they must think I'm mad!


HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 16:00 GMT
#3457
On August 30 2015 00:58 JudgeJudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2015 00:55 Chezinu wrote:
Here you go guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJFQY-Ay-GA


[image loading]

okay I'm convinced. chez is innocent. I hear a distinct town tone in this laugh.

Thanks... I can't help myself when somethings happen to me... I'm a true roleplayer
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 16:02 GMT
#3458
Geript are you going to claim? I knows you kept track of everyone's role.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 16:04 GMT
#3459
GERIPT you need to let town know that you can prove that I'm special or you need to vote for me!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 16:07 GMT
#3463
There was a time where people use to lynch the cop claimers before the victims... times have changed.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 16:09 GMT
#3467
On August 30 2015 01:08 Fidei86 wrote:
"Reps claim is 100% fake"
"Idk just a feeling"
/facepalm

It's more than a feeling!

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 16:10 GMT
#3469
On August 30 2015 01:09 Damdred wrote:
Rels claim does feel a bit fake tbh

That's because it is.... He should have gotten a 3p for me. I believe the green check on ritoky could be real - makes sense (I stated this earlier)
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 16:11 GMT
#3470
But I like being mafia instead, I become so much cooler!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 16:13 GMT
#3472
On August 30 2015 01:12 geript wrote:
Look fido, I can't explain exactly why. But I can tell you that when I've seen cops try to get their redcheck lynched without claiming, they come across as different. There's more of a, "Fuck it. Red check. I'm too tired to keep on fighting this shit." There's also the aspect that I've seen a billion and a half fake checks at this point. And this feels more "worked" idk how to explain that. Like people seem to assume that they have to build up to a red check to make it feel real or something.

How fake are all my claims?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 16:17 GMT
#3477
On August 30 2015 01:13 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2015 01:13 Chezinu wrote:
On August 30 2015 01:12 geript wrote:
Look fido, I can't explain exactly why. But I can tell you that when I've seen cops try to get their redcheck lynched without claiming, they come across as different. There's more of a, "Fuck it. Red check. I'm too tired to keep on fighting this shit." There's also the aspect that I've seen a billion and a half fake checks at this point. And this feels more "worked" idk how to explain that. Like people seem to assume that they have to build up to a red check to make it feel real or something.

How fake are all my claims?

I don't even remember all your claims.


1. I claimed that I have forgotten my win con.
2. I got 1 shot cop check from upgrade and used it on yams and got 3p back after he died.
3. I claimed mafia day 1 cause character
4. I don't know who is mafia
5. I don't have access to mafia qt and curious what they think of me
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 16:18 GMT
#3478
On August 30 2015 01:15 Fidei86 wrote:
Also the only reason for him to fake claim would be to protect ritoky, but that obviously doesn't work either because we lynch ritoky straight away after Rels if Chez flips town.

Though, if Chez flips town, someone who knows where he lives IRL needs to kick him in the nuts for throwing so hard.


NO NO NO!! You got to punish the character whom I'm playing.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 16:19 GMT
#3479
Nobody even knows my role exists.... I didn't even suspect it when I joined the game... I'm not even allowed to say what it is...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 16:19 GMT
#3480
ONEGU IS THE WORSE HOST EVER!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 16:22 GMT
#3482
I wonder if KelsierSC is going to get modkilled. That be amazing!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 16:28 GMT
#3483
I think it is time for me to obtain my destiny...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 16:28 GMT
#3484
I must commit the modkillable offense.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10354
Rain 3257
soO 430
BeSt 395
Stork 386
Soulkey 344
Soma 316
Rush 224
firebathero 216
Barracks 157
[ Show more ]
Sexy 82
Shinee 44
Killer 33
Shine 24
sorry 24
HiyA 22
Sharp 20
Sacsri 18
hero 16
yabsab 16
Hm[arnc] 15
Terrorterran 10
zelot 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5159
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
gofns34305
singsing1090
Pyrionflax197
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 51
• 3DClanTV 49
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV156
League of Legends
• Jankos2681
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14m
CranKy Ducklings0
Patches Events
5h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 14m
OSC
13h 14m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.