• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:15
CEST 19:15
KST 02:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12477 users

[M][T] The New Personality Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 28 2015 17:29 GMT
#3179
Am I the baddie?

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 28 2015 17:40 GMT
#3180
town, brown, and mafia
I fit none.. I do not belong..

Where am I? I do not know.
I know not
I know not
my role in this game

What can I win but to live?
On what condition is my victory?

Evul Evul is the joke of hosts.

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 28 2015 18:33 GMT
#3193
Can someone tell me why people think Rels is town?

For Rels
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 28 2015 18:37 GMT
#3194
I'm gonna try something new now...

MAFIA DON"T KILL ME!!! I"M TOTALLY MAFIA!!! PLEASE DON"T KILL ME!!!! I"M TOTALLY WITH YOU GUYS!!! Town doesn't like me! I forgive you for not giving me anti-nukes or saving my life! Why would you bus your bestest mafia friend for days I just don't know...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 28 2015 18:39 GMT
#3195
REMEMBER THIS POST

If you guys kill me, I'm going to be the biggest null for mafia, town, and brown!! I'm Not gonna give yall anything

cause

evul win con is evul
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 28 2015 18:48 GMT
#3196
Well... you guys leave me no choice...

##Nuke Rels

For Rels
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 28 2015 19:00 GMT
#3202
On August 29 2015 03:58 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2015 03:55 geript wrote:
No he is not.

Yes he is. Doesn't make sense for him to lie about his check on yamato if 3p.

WHY DON"T YOU BELIEVE ME!!??!?!?!

The check is real!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 28 2015 19:14 GMT
#3204
Nuclear Launch Detected



[image loading]


A nuke is heading at Rels.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 28 2015 19:17 GMT
#3209
On August 29 2015 04:16 Rels wrote:
Outside of the game: Chezinu you are really super funny =D

Just wait til the host comes and posts the same thing with blue font!

Muahhahaha!

For Rels!

If your mafia and have a bus driver evul minion... I hate you.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 28 2015 19:18 GMT
#3212
I'm still shocked that FF flipped town..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 00:59 GMT
#3338
LOL

You know what, I'm just going to vote for Chezinu just to see the surprise on everyone's block of texts after I flip.

##Vote Chezinu
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 11:39 GMT
#3393
On August 29 2015 20:14 Fidei86 wrote:
Ugh. If Chez is town here, we could legitimately consider reporting him to the ban committee for playing against his wincon.

I haven't done anything blatantly against my win con. It is personality mafia. If the host disagrees with my playstyle based on the character I have received, the host can always warn or modkill me.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 12:11 GMT
#3395
On August 29 2015 20:59 Fidei86 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2015 20:39 Chezinu wrote:
On August 29 2015 20:14 Fidei86 wrote:
Ugh. If Chez is town here, we could legitimately consider reporting him to the ban committee for playing against his wincon.

I haven't done anything blatantly against my win con. It is personality mafia. If the host disagrees with my playstyle based on the character I have received, the host can always warn or modkill me.

Okay, then please explain to me how your play has been pro-town.

I generated a lot of discussion and prevented myself from dying to the best of my ability. I pointed out contradiction that I saw in hopes of revealing mafia. I really thought FF was going to flip mafia but he didn't. Hopefully, rit will flip mafia. I'm still confused on how FF got "No result" on LT and how he never got a pm when the person he checked died. Perhaps the host wasn't consistent? Maybe it was because it was a different type of check (he could check who he voted for).
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 15:02 GMT
#3411
That makes sense now... Rels is now sane townie. I was wondering why you kept pushing FF over ritoky. I started to think it was a Rels and ritoky mafia team. There is still a problem though. If ritoky is town, why did he lie about roleblocking me/fail to roleblock me?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 15:10 GMT
#3418
Rels just outed himself.

ritoky then Rels after I flip.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 15:25 GMT
#3426
them mafias being all smart by holding on to all them nukes
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 15:28 GMT
#3430
So you guys want to know my role now?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 15:32 GMT
#3435
On August 30 2015 00:29 Fidei86 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2015 00:28 Chezinu wrote:
So you guys want to know my role now?

Yes plz.

I am the godfather of the godfather. I'm the mafia of the mafia. My win con I have forgotten. My role I cannot say. My identity I cannot reveal. My trolling is beyond that of anyone here. My knowledge of roles are close to none except for yams which I checked and received a pm that he was 3p after he had already flipped in the thread. The post about me forgetting my win con is true and soon you will know.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 15:33 GMT
#3436
On August 30 2015 00:31 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2015 00:28 Fidei86 wrote:
I think we should hold the nuke until after the Chez flip. We plainly have a bunch of blue powers left. If Chez is red, we'll have a ton of days left to keep using them. Taking a shot on KSC doesn't seem worth it since if he's town, we're only shortening the game.

Don't agree. More kills on suspicious people are better. Just have to nuke the scummiest guy

Plus having less targets means more chance to be right with abilities


Save the Chez!

Nuke the Chez!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2015 15:36 GMT
#3437
IMAGINE!!! YOU CAN TAKE PART IN TL MAFIA HISTORY!!!!

You can let Chez live another night and kill all them mafias. Everyone would be amazed at the survive-ability of Chez and you can say you helped Chez reach his goals.

Chez has no idea who is mafia.. I'm so lost right now... First FF being green and now a green check on ritoky!?!? How can town be lying sooo much?!?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM923
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 923
ByuN 409
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46773
Calm 3091
firebathero 161
actioN 139
Free 43
Mong 30
Rock 28
ToSsGirL 28
Pusan 20
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
soO 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9492
Dendi1155
League of Legends
Reynor220
Counter-Strike
fl0m5197
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu215
Grubby192
MindelVK9
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1723
FrodaN1002
Beastyqt695
B2W.Neo689
olofmeister555
Mlord463
Khaldor448
KnowMe294
crisheroes178
Livibee122
ToD26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick215
BasetradeTV86
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 25
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach70
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV559
League of Legends
• Nemesis3227
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1442
Other Games
• Shiphtur702
• imaqtpie155
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 45m
OSC
5h 45m
Replay Cast
5h 45m
OSC
18h 45m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.