• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:15
CEST 10:15
KST 17:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7384 users

Tropical Storm Mini Mafia - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 122 Next
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 10:00 GMT
#1461
On August 14 2015 18:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 18:57 Chezinu wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:53 Chezinu wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:48 Chezinu wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:47 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Alternatively because they all voted hopeless early and never switched to decon despite thread momentum.

wrong!

Palmar voted late.

It was the r's and x'es anyway.


Would you agree that we should kill Tropical Storm Henri?

I would agree we should kill any tropical storm that the mod will colour in red in a nightpost.

Then why are you voting for a green one? cause it's safe and not blue?

I personally believe I'm voting for one that will flip red. If that is not the case, you must show me the light.


I ALREADY QUOTED AMBER'S POST!!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 10:01 GMT
#1462
hey art man can you paint me another pic with them color boxes?

I want to see all them reds
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 10:02 GMT
#1463
On August 14 2015 19:00 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 18:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:57 Chezinu wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:53 Chezinu wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:48 Chezinu wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:47 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Alternatively because they all voted hopeless early and never switched to decon despite thread momentum.

wrong!

Palmar voted late.

It was the r's and x'es anyway.


Would you agree that we should kill Tropical Storm Henri?

I would agree we should kill any tropical storm that the mod will colour in red in a nightpost.

Then why are you voting for a green one? cause it's safe and not blue?

I personally believe I'm voting for one that will flip red. If that is not the case, you must show me the light.


I ALREADY QUOTED AMBER'S POST!!!!

Chez, you always play to survive to the lategame. If you are town, you know what you must do to stay alive. If you are mafia, feel free to keep doing what you're doing.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 10:03 GMT
#1464
On August 14 2015 19:02 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 19:00 Chezinu wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:57 Chezinu wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:53 Chezinu wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:48 Chezinu wrote:
On August 14 2015 18:47 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Alternatively because they all voted hopeless early and never switched to decon despite thread momentum.

wrong!

Palmar voted late.

It was the r's and x'es anyway.


Would you agree that we should kill Tropical Storm Henri?

I would agree we should kill any tropical storm that the mod will colour in red in a nightpost.

Then why are you voting for a green one? cause it's safe and not blue?

I personally believe I'm voting for one that will flip red. If that is not the case, you must show me the light.


I ALREADY QUOTED AMBER'S POST!!!!

Chez, you always play to survive to the lategame. If you are town, you know what you must do to stay alive. If you are mafia, feel free to keep doing what you're doing.


I have a higher survival rate as mafia, fyi.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 10:03 GMT
#1465
On August 14 2015 19:01 Chezinu wrote:
hey art man can you paint me another pic with them color boxes?

I want to see all them reds

I'm on my phone heading to work atm, maybe later.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 10:03 GMT
#1466
If I wanted to survive I would just start calling people town. But you see, my death can kill mafia.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 10:08 GMT
#1467
On August 14 2015 19:03 Chezinu wrote:
If I wanted to survive I would just start calling people town. But you see, my death can kill mafia.

There's a mad hatter in this game?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 10:10 GMT
#1468
On August 14 2015 19:08 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 19:03 Chezinu wrote:
If I wanted to survive I would just start calling people town. But you see, my death can kill mafia.

There's a mad hatter in this game?

Shhh.. I'm pretending to be a cop so when I die mafia will think I checked one of their guys...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 10:12 GMT
#1469
On August 14 2015 19:10 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 19:08 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 19:03 Chezinu wrote:
If I wanted to survive I would just start calling people town. But you see, my death can kill mafia.

There's a mad hatter in this game?

Shhh.. I'm pretending to be a cop so when I die mafia will think I checked one of their guys...

If you're a cop you might want to claim right now.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 10:19 GMT
#1470
On August 14 2015 19:12 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 19:10 Chezinu wrote:
On August 14 2015 19:08 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 19:03 Chezinu wrote:
If I wanted to survive I would just start calling people town. But you see, my death can kill mafia.

There's a mad hatter in this game?

Shhh.. I'm pretending to be a cop so when I die mafia will think I checked one of their guys...

If you're a cop you might want to claim right now.

So, I should claim that I check Damdred last night? Am I that desperate of a town to claim such a role to get a mafia lynched? My name is Chezinu Isunizehc. And This Week IS my 1337 week!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 14 2015 10:20 GMT
#1471
Vote Count

Chezinu (5): ruXxar, raynpelikoneet, prplhz, Artanis[Xp], Palmar

Not Voting (5): Trfel, rsoultin, Damdred, Chezinu, Vivax

Currently Chezinu is set to be lynched.
Day 2 ends on
August 16 02:00 GMT (+00:00) in
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 10:32 GMT
#1472
Just remember, I believed you art when you claimed to be the jail keeper... I believed in you, when many did not..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 10:38 GMT
#1473
On August 14 2015 19:32 Chezinu wrote:
Just remember, I believed you art when you claimed to be the jail keeper... I believed in you, when many did not..

The appeal to emotion is strong.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 10:41 GMT
#1474
On August 13 2015 09:24 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2015 09:21 Trfel wrote:
Hopeless1der, do you have any thoughts to share at all?


Town: Rsoul rayn vivax artanis
townish: damdred palmar trfel
null: chez
scummish: ruxxar prplhz deconduo VE

man thats a shitty list...


wanted to lynch ruxxar early on. that leaves prplhz as last one on scummish list...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 14 2015 10:42 GMT
#1475
Chez, do you think I am mafia?
Do you still think Ruxx and Trfel are mafia?
Do you seriously believe Rayn is mafia?
I am confused. Where are you at right now?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 10:47 GMT
#1476
On August 14 2015 19:42 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Chez, do you think I am mafia?
Do you still think Ruxx and Trfel are mafia?
Do you seriously believe Rayn is mafia?
I am confused. Where are you at right now?

I was pretty inactive day 1 so I'm catching up now. Joking around for reaction reads as usual.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 10:49 GMT
#1477
just read hopeless's filter for the first time.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 14 2015 10:54 GMT
#1478
Chezinu are you a cop or are you not a cop?
And if you are, what is your check?

Final anwer. I wont ask this again.
table for two on a tv tray
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 14 2015 10:56 GMT
#1479
On August 13 2015 04:49 prplhz wrote:
can we randomly lynch someone who isn't hopeless? there are other people in this game


interesting
lol, clueless in The Prism!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 14 2015 11:00 GMT
#1480
On August 13 2015 06:23 Chezinu wrote:
I see rayn is flooding the thread with orders. It is shocking that we don't have a better leader, but it seems no one is really pouring much effort into this game.

Interesting.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 122 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4541
Leta 2288
BeSt 502
Soulkey 395
Soma 183
Rush 65
ZergMaN 30
Shine 30
Dota 2
XcaliburYe118
League of Legends
JimRising 560
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g8125
WinterStarcraft724
Sick252
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
League of Legends
• Jankos1011
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 45m
Patches Events
6h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 45m
OSC
14h 45m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.