• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:30
CEST 05:30
KST 12:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8066 users

Lost But Not Forgotten Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 15 2015 20:47 GMT
#57
/in

maybe
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 17 2015 22:46 GMT
#100
I propose a policy lynch of plotspot
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 17 2015 23:31 GMT
#111
I still want to lynch plotspot.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 18 2015 02:32 GMT
#134
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 18 2015 09:09 GMT
#147
rayn could be town
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 18 2015 09:09 GMT
#148
damdred almost certainly is btw

I also think onegu is leaning town
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 18 2015 09:18 GMT
#152
On July 18 2015 18:14 Rels wrote:
I have town leans on yamato KSC and damdred atm.

Show nested quote +
On July 18 2015 18:09 yamato77 wrote:
I also think onegu is leaning town

Can you explain ? 'cause he seems to post a looot more than the last few games I obs of him, where he was town each time I think.

it's early in this game and there aren't many posts overall

onegu has been fairly active early in this game, however trollish he has been
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 18 2015 09:22 GMT
#154
On July 18 2015 18:21 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2015 18:18 yamato77 wrote:
On July 18 2015 18:14 Rels wrote:
I have town leans on yamato KSC and damdred atm.

On July 18 2015 18:09 yamato77 wrote:
I also think onegu is leaning town

Can you explain ? 'cause he seems to post a looot more than the last few games I obs of him, where he was town each time I think.

it's early in this game and there aren't many posts overall

onegu has been fairly active early in this game, however trollish he has been

That may be bad meta, but I remember town Onegu being mostly AFK day 1 in all the games I obsed, and in each game people kept saying how Onegu loved being scum and was AFK as town to justify that.

so if he plays early D1 he's mafia?

it is almost certainly bad meta
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 18 2015 18:31 GMT
#261
OK plotspot gets to live.

Geript now #1 lynch.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 18 2015 18:39 GMT
#264
On July 19 2015 03:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I really want to know why my read on yamato is shit and Damdred's is really good when we posted the exact same reasoning for the read and i even did it first.

He didn't specifically say that.

I think his issue with you is more that he just doesn't see as much of the explanatory stuff coming from you, when you make the initial read at least.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 18 2015 19:01 GMT
#282
geript, you've dug your own hole here
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 18 2015 19:09 GMT
#287
On July 19 2015 04:01 Damdred wrote:
This is difficult.

I don't think geript is a good lynch at all. Its based a bit on crappy meta and gut feelings a bit. Meh

Well you should probably explain, given that a good portion of my townreads want to lynch him.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 18 2015 19:15 GMT
#289
On July 19 2015 04:12 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 04:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 19 2015 04:03 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 04:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:58 geript wrote:
Kelsier confirmed taking all of my arguments and twisting them.

idk his argument looks pretty solid to me. so you would probably want to elaborate, and be precise which you have lacked so far.

Also you need to tell me how on earth a townie comes to conclusion "one of JohnnyLaw/rayn is mafia" based on what has happened in the game.

1. Because your townread on him is complete shit.
2. There's a good reason think each one of you is mafia.
3. How you've addressed him is exceptionally unlikely to make it that you two are aligned.

no, this read is shit.
like is your read on yamato and kelsier.

Nope it's not. People seem to be happy to let everyone be fine with townreads on Johnny. But he has done basically nothing to be townread; and anyone who's townreading him is doing so awfully. So when that continues, it's generally because the guy is mafia. Yet you haven't cared about the fact that I'm not townreading Johnny whatsoever. You haven't even bothered with it. Plus the reasoning that I quoted is shit. Quite often as mafia, you call people town to look good for awful reasons. Just so that you can emulate your townplay. You could be not wanting to bus, but I find that unlikely.

Second, you've failed to go through and actually analyze the argument I'm making and Kelsier is making. Like if you followed the thread in context, you'd understand the point I've made. It's not me taking things out of context whatsoever. Rather, Kelsier has continued to ask stupid questions and try to make points that are literally not following any reality in the thread. For example, he's quoted the post where Yam responded to me, and yet as asked where Yam responded to me. He's constantly asked why I don't find his posts to be short/assholey. Yet my wording has specifically and clearly pointed out that I find them short/assholey. Rather the point I've been making is that Yam doesn't feel short/assholey enough; that as town, he's usually more prone to being extra dumb/short/assholey. Which is why I'm thinking he might be town considering his follow up. But Kelsier isn't actually trying to think about what I've said. He's just trying to be active.

I'm not enough of an asshole.

That is just too dumb.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 18 2015 20:05 GMT
#310
mathematically speaking, there are more town than mafia in a given game. Therefor, criticizing someone for having too many townreads is just retarded.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 18 2015 21:00 GMT
#317
I think FF/geript are both good lynches
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 18 2015 21:10 GMT
#319
your reads are silly
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 18 2015 21:17 GMT
#321
On July 19 2015 06:13 Fecalfeast wrote:
therefore I am scum? Do you know whether I have silly d1 reads often or only as scum?

Why are my reads silly?

Plotspot is scum for a post where he actually says reasonable things

damdred is town (not silly, but EZ)

I am scum because ?

JL is scum because >_>

you 180 on geript for basically no reason

I think you're just making up reads tbh
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 18 2015 22:04 GMT
#326
it's not a daypass

it's a "better than geript/ff" pass
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 19 2015 05:15 GMT
#332
there are definitely not enough people who care about this game

it is quite sad
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 19 2015 05:48 GMT
#334
I mean, it's not out of the running

It's quite unfortunate that no one is really playing today because I won't be around much tomorrow, and definitely won't be here at deadline.
Writer@WriterYamato
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 216
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17350
Rain 1475
GuemChi 612
sSak 37
NaDa 28
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 574
minikerr40
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1079
Mew2King99
Other Games
summit1g7005
JimRising 620
WinterStarcraft571
C9.Mang0176
ViBE137
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1009
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 26
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo696
• Stunt313
Other Games
• Scarra922
• Shiphtur770
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 30m
INu's Battles
7h 30m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 30m
OSC
18h 45m
Replay Cast
19h 30m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.