• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:30
CEST 05:30
KST 12:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8066 users

Lost But Not Forgotten Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
July 16 2015 05:22 GMT
#62
/in
It's been a while.
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
July 17 2015 15:53 GMT
#71
You too scummer Rayn.
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
July 17 2015 23:17 GMT
#107
hi guys

What's a scut? Fecalfeast is your id picked from an awesome band or....? Too scared to google it.
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
July 17 2015 23:18 GMT
#108
and man, ksc you're so angry out the door.
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
July 18 2015 08:29 GMT
#145
what are you seeing that makes Yamato town?

geript's posted twice and both posts are calling people scum with no backing. making me nervous geript.
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
July 18 2015 09:07 GMT
#146
well seems dead here. 3am and head full of beer i'll be back in the morning. ff seems relaxed to me. comfortable acting as a townie even.

kelsier's aggressive. geript's posts make no sense to me.
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
July 19 2015 08:35 GMT
#340
I'm very sorry for the 24 hour absence. I'll be here in the morning. I've spent the last twelve hours in the animal hospital with my dog. She's very sick and very young. It shouldn't impair my gameplay much more but I'm ten pages behind.
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
July 19 2015 17:41 GMT
#446
here till deadline

@rels when i said he feels relaxed someone was accusing him of being scum for using "weird smilies." is this really a thing? i thought he just posted whatever he wanted since it was a couple hours into day 1 at the time.

Why do one of rayn or I have to be mafia? I don't understand your thinking here.
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
July 19 2015 17:47 GMT
#448
I didn't say he was town I thought the "weird smilies" was just someone posting like they'd text or chat in a game. do you really have an idea what's going on that early in the game based on fucking smilies?

JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
July 19 2015 18:04 GMT
#454
oh uhh...sure I don't know what I was thinking there to be honest. I was writing a quick post before I passed out after a late night. Apparently it's what I felt at that particular moment. We can debate this one line if that's what you want but I'd rather talk about someone important.

I want to know where geript's tunneled idea comes from that either rayn OR I have to be scum. Checking now, but as far as I recall he's picking out two players who didn't interact in the thread and calling one of them scum. it feels like a ploy, i mean like a set up play to divert attention.

Think this way. "i'm going into this game with this plan to keep town focused on two people." that's not town behavior. It's a way to get town lynched, possibly two of them. this keeps the town distracted when one of them flips green. brilliant but i'm not digging it geript.

##vote geript
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
July 19 2015 18:17 GMT
#464
On July 20 2015 03:07 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 03:04 JonnyLaw wrote:
oh uhh...sure I don't know what I was thinking there to be honest. I was writing a quick post before I passed out after a late night. Apparently it's what I felt at that particular moment. We can debate this one line if that's what you want but I'd rather talk about someone important.

It's important for me. 'cause a townie would never forget the reason they posted something. You said your reason for posting the "relax" comment was:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 02:47 JonnyLaw wrote:
I didn't say he was town I thought the "weird smilies" was just someone posting like they'd text or chat in a game. do you really have an idea what's going on that early in the game based on fucking smilies?


But the "weird smilies" thing was on plotspot, not FF. So you just made up a reason, instead of immediately saying that you had no reason.

I think you're mafia for that. I don't know why you would invent a (false) reason to rescind it the post after.



huh? no townie would ever forget why they posted something? I remember my reasoning. I came into the thread, read it, and posted my initial feelings. No more, no less. That's it. it's not a political thing. it's just me saying how i feel when i read the game. you're tunneling hard on one line of one post from 12 hours into the game Rels.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 216
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17350
Rain 1475
GuemChi 612
sSak 37
NaDa 28
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 574
minikerr40
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1079
Mew2King99
Other Games
summit1g7005
JimRising 620
WinterStarcraft571
C9.Mang0176
ViBE137
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1009
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 26
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo696
• Stunt313
Other Games
• Scarra922
• Shiphtur770
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 30m
INu's Battles
7h 30m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 30m
OSC
18h 45m
Replay Cast
19h 30m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.