• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:59
CEST 07:59
KST 14:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5650 users

Lost But Not Forgotten Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 17 2015 07:03 GMT
#67
/in
but don't expect me to be around a super amount
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 17 2015 18:26 GMT
#76
A clear double bus. I will lynch either happily.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 17 2015 18:58 GMT
#78
On July 18 2015 03:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Fuck you got us. I concede. Geript was the third mafia.

No one expects the triple bus Rayn. You should've let me style on those fools in final 3.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2015 00:37 GMT
#123
I'm very sad. I wanted to role mafia and get damdred lynched with my awesome read on him.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2015 01:15 GMT
#129
On July 18 2015 10:02 Damdred wrote:
To late ff, you aren't eligible for the town points asking obvious questions. I'll come,back to it later.

Geript any way to early thoughts

Haven't bothered to read anything but my pm
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2015 02:07 GMT
#130
I want to lynch Onegu or yam... maybe kelsier
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2015 03:25 GMT
#136
##vote yamato77
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2015 17:44 GMT
#240
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2015 17:54 GMT
#243
@Damdred. Explain your Kelsier read.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2015 17:57 GMT
#244
Rayn's townread on Johnny is really bad. Maybe not scummy but it's def a bad scumread. It is bugging me how Rayn tends to read most people as town.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2015 17:59 GMT
#245
On July 19 2015 01:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vayne why i read JohnnyLaw as town is because he kinda attacks geript (and only geript) in his posts.
If they were both mafia he sure would have something else to talk about.
If he was mafia and geript was town well... he sure would have something else to talk about. Attacking geript is like really dumb at this point, over basically nothing.

Quoting this so I read it again later.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2015 18:05 GMT
#248
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.


Show nested quote +
On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you found this not short or assholey then?

Please read
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2015 18:06 GMT
#249
On July 19 2015 03:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
meh Damdred is probably town after all.

All you had to do was ask me Rayn.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2015 18:09 GMT
#253
On July 19 2015 03:07 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 03:05 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.


On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you found this not short or assholey then?

Please read


i'm asking you a question so just answer it rather than dodge

I'm telling you that you're asking a retarded question that would be answered by basic reading comprehension.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2015 18:30 GMT
#257
On July 19 2015 03:10 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 03:09 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:07 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:05 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.


On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you found this not short or assholey then?

Please read


i'm asking you a question so just answer it rather than dodge

I'm telling you that you're asking a retarded question that would be answered by basic reading comprehension.


just humour me and answer the question,

How can it be not short/assholey when the point I'm making is that he's more short/assholey as town?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2015 18:31 GMT
#260
On July 19 2015 03:24 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 02:54 geript wrote:
@Damdred. Explain your Kelsier read.


Sure, its partly meta based with how kel handles certain things in the thread. As mafia he generally doesn't get involved early in everything and instead just looks at one or two things without interjecting a lot of his own thoughts.

Here I think he's been pretty involved and going against things that he doesn't agree with and pushes his own idea and even though its early he does sorta look at plot through different angles and his explanation and re evaluates.

Its a bit early to declare him 99% town but id be pretty happy with saying he's town.

<3. I disagree with you read but meh I don't play with him that much.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2015 18:41 GMT
#265
I'm actually pretty sure that there's exactly 1 between JohnnyLaw and Rayn and I'm not sure who's the town.

Yam might be town, but I didn't really like his response to me. It felt like it was lacking something. Plus he didn't really terribly respond to my vote on him, but I kinda think that would happen as either alignment.

Onegu is probably the best lynch today. Either him or maybe plotspot. Plot's a good policy lynch, but Onegu's really missing something. I think it's that his joke isn't actually funny and it's a minor joke.

Vayne I'm kinda guessing is town. But I think that's because he's only townread me as town. It kinda scares me that he kinda seems to care about the game. I have a hard time thinking that he'd actively consider or follow how he reads me.

Damdred is my mason partner. So I don't have to bother reading him. It's pretty sweet and shit at the same time. I want to look in Rels/Kels read. I forget which, but I'm feeling extra lazy.

Otherwise I'm kinda meh on people.

geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2015 18:43 GMT
#267
I lied. I want to lynch Kelsier now. I don't understand how he can even make the argument he's trying to make if he's town. So there's one.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2015 18:48 GMT
#272
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.


Show nested quote +
On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you found this not short or assholey then?

Like this is basic reading comprehension. How can he get that I'm trying to say that Yam's post was not short/assholey? Like me using the word more literally means that I found the post lacking an amount of shortness/assholery that town yam levels usually are.
On July 19 2015 03:38 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 03:30 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:10 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:09 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:07 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:05 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.


On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you found this not short or assholey then?

Please read


i'm asking you a question so just answer it rather than dodge

I'm telling you that you're asking a retarded question that would be answered by basic reading comprehension.


just humour me and answer the question,

How can it be not short/assholey when the point I'm making is that he's more short/assholey as town?


right but i am curious how you read that post as anything but short or being an asshole.

Then he's trying to make the point that the post is short/assholey but I'm not reading it that way. Like I've been really fucking clear about this.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2015 18:49 GMT
#274
##unvote
##vote KelsierSC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech158
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3737
Rain 1792
GuemChi 468
FanTaSy 419
sSak 46
Bale 37
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Hm[arnc] 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
Fuzer 56
League of Legends
JimRising 622
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1180
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King246
Other Games
summit1g8016
WinterStarcraft681
C9.Mang0167
KnowMe45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick745
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
Other Games
BasetradeTV0
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2168
League of Legends
• Lourlo1244
• Rush961
• Stunt450
Other Games
• Shiphtur763
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 2m
INu's Battles
5h 2m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 2m
OSC
16h 17m
Replay Cast
17h 2m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.