• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:49
CEST 09:49
KST 16:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7902 users

Lost But Not Forgotten Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 19 2015 21:10 GMT
#556
there's still time for onegu shenanigans...
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 19 2015 21:17 GMT
#562
im null on yamato so I would vote it, doesnt matter to me.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 19 2015 22:12 GMT
#586
hm thats my first good day 1 read in a while.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 19 2015 22:31 GMT
#604
I already mentioned that, i had onegu and jonny as the most likely scum and im missing a 3rd scum, not surprised if milo's slot is it
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 20 2015 17:42 GMT
#682
yea so like everyone else said just look in the obvious places left, onegu, afk slot, yamato in order of sureness. then you can go to the weird people like fecal/plot and maybeeee kelsier/rayn as a last resort. game should be pretty simple though unless our most townie players is also our blues.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 20 2015 18:28 GMT
#699
plot marks the spot
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 20 2015 19:28 GMT
#735
On July 21 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I'd be ok with ignoring ff tommorow just for the town cred if there are two mafia on his wagon its a head scratcher anyway.

onegu might be a good shot to though, Yamato idk I still have reservations.

Va what are the thoughts on him


thoughts on who?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 20 2015 20:58 GMT
#763
So the first thing I did when I entered this game is shit on my mafia partner and bring attention to him when his name was basically never brought up in the thread before that.

Complete nonsense. We are lynching onegu tomorrow.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 20 2015 22:26 GMT
#830
thats a shame, if onegu was mafia i would have been 3/3 for this game legit, no waffling.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 20 2015 22:26 GMT
#831
##vote: Onegu
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 20 2015 22:34 GMT
#833
I don't feel like afk'ing this lynch though, cop vs framer seems like an HF kind of setup. ill briefly review what else is possible and who else though onegu would be a good vig/cop
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 20 2015 22:42 GMT
#836
did anyone besides rayn think rels was "the towniest player?"

I cant remember. I mean im pretty much cleared just by that i would never NK some one that i dont even know who they are lmao.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 21 2015 16:11 GMT
#911
y onegu have nonsense reads and ruin my perfect game
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-21 19:16:17
July 21 2015 19:15 GMT
#930
all blue games are my favorite. one of my personal favorite setups is 4 cops and a mafia, with one cop being naive (always green), one cop paranoid (always red), insane cop (reverse read), normal cop.

no one knows which cop they are if that wasnt clear
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 21 2015 19:22 GMT
#932
it is, its like solving a complex puzzle so it feels satisfying to figure it out. A clever mafia player will be able to properly manipulate the checks and insert himself as one of the cops.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EnDerr 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2539
Rain 1781
FanTaSy 526
Mong 108
Yoon 44
NotJumperer 42
Bale 39
Soma 35
Hm[arnc] 32
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
[ Show more ]
Killer 10
yabsab 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm162
Fuzer 43
League of Legends
JimRising 549
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss242
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King173
Other Games
summit1g8237
olofmeister792
ceh9303
Happy302
KnowMe126
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
BasetradeTV169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2219
League of Legends
• Lourlo1142
• Rush1099
• Stunt462
Other Games
• Shiphtur920
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 11m
INu's Battles
3h 11m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
5h 11m
OSC
14h 26m
Replay Cast
15h 11m
OSC
1d 15h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.