• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:49
CEST 00:49
KST 07:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8074 users

TL Mafia LXXI: Gaiden - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 22:01 GMT
#4466
It's sad that Geript lost his reasoning. It's ok when I flip just look into Kel. Rs, milo
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 10 2015 20:25 GMT
#4875
HI EVERYONE,

the first thing is like to say is ty everyone for a mildly enjoyable game, it wasn't to much a pain to read when I sat down and read it wven if it was long. Most everyone is a joy to play with and I'm glad I was able to play for a short time with some of my favorites <3

So now to get down to the basics of trying to leave the game in a better place when I die even though I've played like an idiot today.

I feel like these people are extremely towny still in this game and are probably the top town.

Marv
Ruxxar
Geript
Ritoky
hark

Each one of these has something special about their games. I was deathly wrong about ritoky early because he broke his meta that I knew of him, but his later postings plus the kp went through even though he was blocked. Hark and geript are confirmed blues to me, geript tracked me to my target can't argue there. Hark ate a shot and Marv is his normal towny self.

LS is interesting I'm that he claims he gave a gun to someone but we have a shit ton of blue claims, so if someone pipes up tommorow claiming a horrible shot o. One of these top towns its possible ls is fake claiming scum vigi on some bizzaro world but overall I think the claim is pretty believable.

I like both HTS and I like Breshke. Both seem to care about the game and generally are trying to push what they think in the thread.

Those are the people I am generally town reading no matter what.

People I'm scum reading are

Rsoultin
Milo
MZ
Trfel

I've talked a good bit about Milo and rsoultin in my filter lynch them.

geript and a few others seem sure about mz. Theblack of carss bothers me and the ability to actively lurk while barely doing much. Wave fits in this category to btw.

Trfel doesn't care to me when I look at the game more than likely is scum

If I had to guess the last scum its someone in hf or wave. But maybe I'm horrible at reading wave, ke maybe to idk a bit torn

any questions I'll be happy to answer before death
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 10 2015 20:28 GMT
#4880
I've played horribly but I might as well leave thoughts as I die
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 10 2015 20:33 GMT
#4891
Geripts answer should be enough honestly if he would of had a town read he would of went with my pksy. It sucks but its what it is.

But I'll answer whatever
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 10 2015 20:35 GMT
#4898
Well because I typically try to be good mannered and respect everyone true story
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 10 2015 20:37 GMT
#4903
Well to be honest I claimed that scum and was just doing things to screw with town totally different situation
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 10 2015 20:57 GMT
#4919
Eh a little different in that Geript coups of made the town play.

Anyway if nobody has any reads question or anything for me I'll go,back to work,I guess.

Once again ty for,the game if,not.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 10 2015 21:28 GMT
#4938
Rsscum because she knows I'm trying to stop that part
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 10 2015 21:45 GMT
#4960
LS want to know a secret
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 10 2015 21:46 GMT
#4965
I know who has your gun ^_-
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 10 2015 21:49 GMT
#4972
Hehe it's to bad ls: )
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 10 2015 21:56 GMT
#4988
Only rs <3 Me sad day

It was super unlucky this game I suppose but it's what it was. I think might be a few to many blues I'm sorry Ritoky next time.

Once again ty for,the game and hope you all,enjoy it.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 10 2015 22:08 GMT
#4996
Gg
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 22 2015 22:03 GMT
#8664
Ty for the carry rs and rux.

There were a few things that made both scum,but gj both
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 22 2015 22:05 GMT
#8668
Lol there was one part I was reading where rs was purposefully helping hf tilt and I said to myself rs looks so scummy.

Overall scum played well and gj town ty for,the game,bh
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 22 2015 22:08 GMT
#8673
Geript dept bad
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 22 2015 22:14 GMT
#8681
Btw we framed clarity n1 which frustrated us we blocked Milo lol.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 22 2015 22:24 GMT
#8695
Hts mvp
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 22 2015 22:31 GMT
#8700
Actually causing a no lynch is sorta worse in this situation as it basically ended the momentum against mafia.

Its not just hrs fault but I probably wouldn't of tried in a non plurality system
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 22 2015 22:37 GMT
#8707
Iml is where it's at or a plurality mixed in with iml.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O175
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 499
ZZZero.O 175
Hyun 93
Dota 2
monkeys_forever391
League of Legends
Doublelift3881
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4301
Liquid`Hasu484
Other Games
summit1g13965
FrodaN1558
JimRising 405
KnowMe239
Livibee197
ViBE86
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick782
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• Adnapsc2 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra992
Other Games
• imaqtpie1081
• Shiphtur559
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 11m
Patches Events
16h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 11m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.