• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:49
CEST 00:49
KST 07:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8074 users

TL Mafia LXXI: Gaiden - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 08 2015 21:33 GMT
#3595
At the same time I learn never to call rsoultin a he when I'm typing fast
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 08 2015 22:38 GMT
#3639
On July 09 2015 07:35 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2015 07:33 Harkon wrote:
On July 09 2015 07:32 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 09 2015 07:30 Harkon wrote:
On July 09 2015 07:14 Clarity_nl wrote:
Very likely scum does not have two roleblockers so I'm looking forward to milo's post

Yes. We are probably lynching ritoky today but I am also looking forward to this.


You don't like marv's case on MZ?

I do, but you think scum leaves 2 claimed cops alive? Come on. Even if the way both claims happened wasn't suspicious in itself that would be quite unbelievable.



We're not going to reduce KP with this day/night cycle anyway, so why not leave them both alive and let scum deal with the problem if you're happy with the MZ lynch?


What if ones scum though and hiding behind the claim with us ignoring them? Its also interesting that you are pushing against looking at them to a point
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 08 2015 22:44 GMT
#3644
And one of the cops has a red check on clarity hrmmm...

My prideful side wants to say fuck yeah....
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 08 2015 23:05 GMT
#3657
I.. I can't say I'm not dissapointed to say the least.

I am mildly intrigued by two rb claim plus a known banisher.

Bit strange but lets not wifom into that yet, Milo why did you pick clarity specifially and what did you gain from it?

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 08 2015 23:12 GMT
#3659
Mildly us a fun word I think
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 08 2015 23:14 GMT
#3661
I don't like games in my old moody age
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 08 2015 23:15 GMT
#3662
But ok lets go
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 08 2015 23:16 GMT
#3664
I have no clue
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 08 2015 23:21 GMT
#3668
I'd much rather you of not asked me that question.

I'm the town JK, and I figured thatbrit was the real cop and I could protect him and if he was scum I had a chance to block the shot.

Its still possible that I blocked a shot but meh probably not
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 08 2015 23:23 GMT
#3675
Have you ever seen me be blue besides a random good outing as big? Look in one of ff game when I was the vet and claimed day 2 for no reason. I'm an idiot and I softed blue earlier in the game anyway
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 08 2015 23:26 GMT
#3681
I'm not denying I went tonritoky, like if geripts scum he got the most absurd guess ever.

so yeah I believe him
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 08 2015 23:28 GMT
#3683
Well its rather unlucky I played sub optimally and geript didn't trust me I'll leave my reads before I get lynched. I had another power use but meh.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 08 2015 23:30 GMT
#3685
Jk can be offensive and defensive shrug, I really could care more but I won't fuck town over completely by leaving no reads
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 08 2015 23:36 GMT
#3692
Damdred does lots of stupid things, can we make this not about my intelligence level if we lynch me its ok. I more than likely stopped a shot either way so tommorow will be interesting if I'm lymched
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 00:54 GMT
#3727
Well... Any questions etc for me before I raid tonight? If not I'll just massive read post tommorow
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 00:57 GMT
#3731
2 shot. But even if I lived it doesn't matter as id just get a rb on me or shot now.

So might be better to lynch me take my reads and see if any have merit when I flip jk
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 02:59 GMT
#3788
I really don't care if I'm called mafia bit get the bm shit out of thread its really useless and coming from you oats its even more useless than usual.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 03:05 GMT
#3792
On July 09 2015 12:00 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2015 08:30 Damdred wrote:
Jk can be offensive and defensive shrug, I really could care more but I won't fuck town over completely by leaving no reads


Why did you choose to jail me?


I believed your claim and figured that mafia would try to shoot one of the claimed cops especially since it was a good chance of Milo being lynched. Its not optimal but it was the play I made.

And if you are scum I might of got lucky and stopped a shot on someone else.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 03:06 GMT
#3793
If we policy lynched on being retarded we would lynch you oats for all your scum slip claims against geript lol.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 03:07 GMT
#3797
On July 09 2015 12:06 milo109 wrote:
Lol. What if Ritoky is mafia and Damdred is bad town and managed to somehow stop a kp. I know. It didn't happen. But would be hilarious.


How do you know it didn't exactly?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O175
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 499
ZZZero.O 175
Hyun 93
Dota 2
monkeys_forever391
League of Legends
Doublelift3881
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4301
Liquid`Hasu484
Other Games
summit1g13965
FrodaN1558
JimRising 405
KnowMe239
Livibee197
ViBE86
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick782
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• Adnapsc2 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra992
Other Games
• imaqtpie1081
• Shiphtur559
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 11m
Patches Events
16h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 11m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.