• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:35
CEST 06:35
KST 13:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8186 users

TL Mafia LXXI: Gaiden - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 15:25 GMT
#7333
On July 17 2015 00:24 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2015 00:22 boxerfred wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:19 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:17 boxerfred wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:12 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:09 boxerfred wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:08 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:07 boxerfred wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:05 Clarity_nl wrote:
Because scum are full of doubt when everyone else jumps on a single wagon, right?

You sure wanna go down this thought process when you're on the HF train, right?


I think HtS and rsoultin are town, so yes.

If you wouldn't mind to stop asking pointless questions (I know that you think my read is plain bull shit) or point out already known things (your town reads on HtS and rsoultin), you could actually read Ruxxar's huge post and start arguing how your town read, rsoultin, is actually town and not scum.


I have a hard time figuring out ruxxar's post. He's made several huge posts today but they all feel like "look at how much work I'm doing!". Like yeah, HF has done a lot, I agree. Rsoultin has done less than HF, I agree with that too. However her thoughts seem natural and they align with mine a lot.

I still think you're town. I think your reasoning for things, especially in the last two pages, has been especially atrocious and I'm pointing out why but you're ignoring me and just going full steam ahead anyway.


Yet you hard town read her.

On July 16 2015 19:33 Clarity_nl wrote:
HF I kinda want to lynch you out of spite now, and the fact that I'll feel really really dumb if you're scum and I didn't lynch you. But I'm still liking your push on OWS

Decisions decisions.

Oh btw if you flip scum now I will entertain the thought that you're bussing OWS.


On July 16 2015 22:29 Clarity_nl wrote:
I actually think HF has been contributing useful stuff. Like I like his push on OWS and I like his reasoning for townreading oats for starters.

However I struggle to see how he martyrs, and then when he comes back he 180s on me. Like he goes from "clarity's thoughts align with mine, sheep him when I'm dead" to "clarity confirmed scum for believing in my OWS push and never wavering in his townread of me" when I did in fact waver quite a bit, I gave harkon plenty of opportunity to explain to me why he thinks HF is scum and I was going to read up on HF, however HF martyrs and suddenly I just don't give a shit. I was dreading having to go through HF's meta of games I wasn't in but I would have done it, but this is just dumb.

HF by the time you started getting milo to talk I was convinced he was scum, he had practically given up and was not trying to defend himself nor was he scumhunting. I believed in my case and all my townreads were calling him scum.

Only in the last hour or two did he start sounding like town but I think that's the easiest bit to fake "woe is me I'm so sorry guys I should have played better"

I have not been disruptive at all so you are clearly misrepresenting me.


So you're not even providing decent reasons to lynch HF. You're just saying "well I like him but I vote him". Then, you feel stunned due to him 180'ing you but do not even realize that I town leaned you before and now you're my top scum read? How does that not bother you, wtf? Sorry, so much inconsistency in so little time. Your whole day feels like you're trying to get HF lynched without making the impression to actually want to lynch him.


HF is a better player than you. Also you have no incentive to change your read, he does.

Also right after the phrase you bolded I explained my townread on rsoultin.

Your explanation on the rsoultin townread is simply bad. HF pointed that out. Ruxxar's post points it out. So you're still saying "rsoultin thinks the same stuff as I do so she's town"? All I see is a scum tag team pushing a HF mislynch.


omg you caught us gj

Cool, still dodging to actually have an opinion on Ruxxar's post.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 15:44 GMT
#7345
On July 17 2015 00:27 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2015 00:25 boxerfred wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:24 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:22 boxerfred wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:19 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:17 boxerfred wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:12 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:09 boxerfred wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:08 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:07 boxerfred wrote:
[quote]
You sure wanna go down this thought process when you're on the HF train, right?


I think HtS and rsoultin are town, so yes.

If you wouldn't mind to stop asking pointless questions (I know that you think my read is plain bull shit) or point out already known things (your town reads on HtS and rsoultin), you could actually read Ruxxar's huge post and start arguing how your town read, rsoultin, is actually town and not scum.


I have a hard time figuring out ruxxar's post. He's made several huge posts today but they all feel like "look at how much work I'm doing!". Like yeah, HF has done a lot, I agree. Rsoultin has done less than HF, I agree with that too. However her thoughts seem natural and they align with mine a lot.

I still think you're town. I think your reasoning for things, especially in the last two pages, has been especially atrocious and I'm pointing out why but you're ignoring me and just going full steam ahead anyway.


Yet you hard town read her.

On July 16 2015 19:33 Clarity_nl wrote:
HF I kinda want to lynch you out of spite now, and the fact that I'll feel really really dumb if you're scum and I didn't lynch you. But I'm still liking your push on OWS

Decisions decisions.

Oh btw if you flip scum now I will entertain the thought that you're bussing OWS.


On July 16 2015 22:29 Clarity_nl wrote:
I actually think HF has been contributing useful stuff. Like I like his push on OWS and I like his reasoning for townreading oats for starters.

However I struggle to see how he martyrs, and then when he comes back he 180s on me. Like he goes from "clarity's thoughts align with mine, sheep him when I'm dead" to "clarity confirmed scum for believing in my OWS push and never wavering in his townread of me" when I did in fact waver quite a bit, I gave harkon plenty of opportunity to explain to me why he thinks HF is scum and I was going to read up on HF, however HF martyrs and suddenly I just don't give a shit. I was dreading having to go through HF's meta of games I wasn't in but I would have done it, but this is just dumb.

HF by the time you started getting milo to talk I was convinced he was scum, he had practically given up and was not trying to defend himself nor was he scumhunting. I believed in my case and all my townreads were calling him scum.

Only in the last hour or two did he start sounding like town but I think that's the easiest bit to fake "woe is me I'm so sorry guys I should have played better"

I have not been disruptive at all so you are clearly misrepresenting me.


So you're not even providing decent reasons to lynch HF. You're just saying "well I like him but I vote him". Then, you feel stunned due to him 180'ing you but do not even realize that I town leaned you before and now you're my top scum read? How does that not bother you, wtf? Sorry, so much inconsistency in so little time. Your whole day feels like you're trying to get HF lynched without making the impression to actually want to lynch him.


HF is a better player than you. Also you have no incentive to change your read, he does.

Also right after the phrase you bolded I explained my townread on rsoultin.

Your explanation on the rsoultin townread is simply bad. HF pointed that out. Ruxxar's post points it out. So you're still saying "rsoultin thinks the same stuff as I do so she's town"? All I see is a scum tag team pushing a HF mislynch.


omg you caught us gj

Cool, still dodging to actually have an opinion on Ruxxar's post.


Show nested quote +
On July 17 2015 00:12 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:09 boxerfred wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:08 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:07 boxerfred wrote:
On July 17 2015 00:05 Clarity_nl wrote:
Because scum are full of doubt when everyone else jumps on a single wagon, right?

You sure wanna go down this thought process when you're on the HF train, right?


I think HtS and rsoultin are town, so yes.

If you wouldn't mind to stop asking pointless questions (I know that you think my read is plain bull shit) or point out already known things (your town reads on HtS and rsoultin), you could actually read Ruxxar's huge post and start arguing how your town read, rsoultin, is actually town and not scum.


I have a hard time figuring out ruxxar's post. He's made several huge posts today but they all feel like "look at how much work I'm doing!". Like yeah, HF has done a lot, I agree. Rsoultin has done less than HF, I agree with that too. However her thoughts seem natural and they align with mine a lot.

I still think you're town. I think your reasoning for things, especially in the last two pages, has been especially atrocious and I'm pointing out why but you're ignoring me and just going full steam ahead anyway.



Just fuck off dude

Still dodging + ad hom.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 15:45 GMT
#7346
On July 17 2015 00:32 Clarity_nl wrote:
No one is sheeping LS

I was. Are you reading?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 20:14 GMT
#7517
On July 17 2015 04:44 ruXxar wrote:
Here's something I need to say:
When town decides to just train onto someone it means that either they're lynching a townie or someone is bussing real hard.

Just look at the votes right now.

HF is at 9 votes. If he was mafia and his mafia partners are bussing him, they could easily switch off to another target to guarantee a no-lynch.
Since everyone seems dead-set on lynching HF, it pretty much points to this being 1 of 2 options:

Option 1)

HF is mafia together with 2 of these people:

EBH
Boxerfred
Breshke

Option 2)

HF is town and mafia + town are voting on him.

I have a townlean on boxerfred and slight townlean on EBH.
I know I'm town, so the likelyhood of there being mafia in the vote on HF right now is really high.

I need you guys to think about this, and think real hard.

- If HF flips scum, then it's almost guaranteed that the mafia are among the people not voting on him.
- If HF flips town, then it's almost guaranteed that the mafia are voting on him right now.

I don't see a world where mafia bus HF here.
If HF flips scum you'll find the mafia among these people:

EBH
BF
Breshke

If he flips town, then mafia are voting on him right now.

I second that. Strongly. Want to add that it is still possible that people who did not vote yet are among the scum team no matter how he flips. So it's a) voters of HF + people who did not vote until now or b) yeah, ebh me or breshke. I know that I'm town so EBH + Breshke. The irony is though that we can only safely lynch among us 3 if HF flips scum. Which means we can't today. Or not?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 20:15 GMT
#7519
However since I townread HF I guess the best play for me really is lynching Breshke then.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 20:15 GMT
#7520
On July 17 2015 05:14 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2015 04:44 ruXxar wrote:
Here's something I need to say:
When town decides to just train onto someone it means that either they're lynching a townie or someone is bussing real hard.

Just look at the votes right now.

HF is at 9 votes. If he was mafia and his mafia partners are bussing him, they could easily switch off to another target to guarantee a no-lynch.
Since everyone seems dead-set on lynching HF, it pretty much points to this being 1 of 2 options:

Option 1)

HF is mafia together with 2 of these people:

EBH
Boxerfred
Breshke

Option 2)

HF is town and mafia + town are voting on him.

I have a townlean on boxerfred and slight townlean on EBH.
I know I'm town, so the likelyhood of there being mafia in the vote on HF right now is really high.

I need you guys to think about this, and think real hard.

- If HF flips scum, then it's almost guaranteed that the mafia are among the people not voting on him.
- If HF flips town, then it's almost guaranteed that the mafia are voting on him right now.

I don't see a world where mafia bus HF here.
If HF flips scum you'll find the mafia among these people:

EBH
BF
Breshke

If he flips town, then mafia are voting on him right now.

I second that. Strongly. Want to add that it is still possible that people who did not vote yet are among the scum team no matter how he flips. So it's a) voters of HF + people who did not vote until now ruxxar's post came up, did not compare times yet or b) yeah, ebh me or breshke. I know that I'm town so EBH + Breshke. The irony is though that we can only safely lynch among us 3 if HF flips scum. Which means we can't today. Or not?


EBWOP
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 20:17 GMT
#7522
On July 17 2015 05:16 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2015 05:14 boxerfred wrote:
On July 17 2015 04:44 ruXxar wrote:
Here's something I need to say:
When town decides to just train onto someone it means that either they're lynching a townie or someone is bussing real hard.

Just look at the votes right now.

HF is at 9 votes. If he was mafia and his mafia partners are bussing him, they could easily switch off to another target to guarantee a no-lynch.
Since everyone seems dead-set on lynching HF, it pretty much points to this being 1 of 2 options:

Option 1)

HF is mafia together with 2 of these people:

EBH
Boxerfred
Breshke

Option 2)

HF is town and mafia + town are voting on him.

I have a townlean on boxerfred and slight townlean on EBH.
I know I'm town, so the likelyhood of there being mafia in the vote on HF right now is really high.

I need you guys to think about this, and think real hard.

- If HF flips scum, then it's almost guaranteed that the mafia are among the people not voting on him.
- If HF flips town, then it's almost guaranteed that the mafia are voting on him right now.

I don't see a world where mafia bus HF here.
If HF flips scum you'll find the mafia among these people:

EBH
BF
Breshke

If he flips town, then mafia are voting on him right now.

I second that. Strongly. Want to add that it is still possible that people who did not vote yet are among the scum team no matter how he flips. So it's a) voters of HF + people who did not vote until now or b) yeah, ebh me or breshke. I know that I'm town so EBH + Breshke. The irony is though that we can only safely lynch among us 3 if HF flips scum. Which means we can't today. Or not?


Look bf, you just play the game wrong. Why is it not possible for 2 scum to be on HF and 1 scum to not be voting, or 3 on HF and 0 not voting him.

The only thing that's fair to say is that if HF is town, at least 1 vote on him is scum as I highly doubt all scum would sit around and suck their thumbs.

These conclusions that you are drawing are ABSURD.

I don't get it. I'm saying: "look, there are possibly scum members among the people who hadn't vote yet". You're saying "hy is it not possible for 2 scum to be on HF and 1 scum to not be voting" yet what I'm saying is ABSURD?

You're weird and I will stop listening to you for a time.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 22:06 GMT
#7587
HtS. Rsoultin. Clarity. That's it.

Maybe even OWS somehow I'm not sure about Rsoulting but hey, sheeping HF it is.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 22:07 GMT
#7589
Also Ruxxar most likely not scum for switching off of HF though it might be a ballsy scum play. I don't think so though.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 22:08 GMT
#7593
I admit that my HtS read is kinda weak but I guess I choose to tunnel here.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 22:10 GMT
#7597
On July 17 2015 07:07 Breshke wrote:
This is gonna rustle some people but if you think we arnt lynching one of HFs scum reads tomorrow's then your dreaming.

Would even prefer Clarity over Rsoul at this point
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 22:12 GMT
#7601
On July 17 2015 07:11 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2015 07:09 Breshke wrote:
On July 17 2015 07:08 rsoultin wrote:
depends on who his scumreads are, bresh. there are at least a few people i refuse to lynch lol ><


M8 you are one of them.

Hence why the phase is going to be shit.



yeah? no one's lynching me ^^ i'll take a look at his other reads, though

What a huge BS post.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 22:12 GMT
#7602
On July 17 2015 07:11 Breshke wrote:
I still think hts is town boxerfred but I haven't looked at the thing HF linked yet

okay I guess. After all we have one mislynch left, right?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 22:18 GMT
#7608
On July 17 2015 07:12 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2015 07:06 boxerfred wrote:
HtS. Rsoultin. Clarity. That's it.

Maybe even OWS somehow I'm not sure about Rsoulting but hey, sheeping HF it is.


I honestly wish I would have just shot HF n2 and taken the policy lynch d3. :/

I think two of the scummers are on the HF wagon and one tried to disassociate from it.

I have no idea. But I feel like all scum players are on HF. The wagon basically never stopped, the votes on others feel more like townie votes.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 16 2015 22:19 GMT
#7610
On July 17 2015 07:15 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2015 07:12 boxerfred wrote:
On July 17 2015 07:11 rsoultin wrote:
On July 17 2015 07:09 Breshke wrote:
On July 17 2015 07:08 rsoultin wrote:
depends on who his scumreads are, bresh. there are at least a few people i refuse to lynch lol ><


M8 you are one of them.

Hence why the phase is going to be shit.



yeah? no one's lynching me ^^ i'll take a look at his other reads, though

What a huge BS post.


how is it bs? lol...like seriously i'm just saying it's not gonna happen. if you want to make it bs by trying to lynch me, be my guest

anyway, i'm out for awhile. sucks that i was wrong, but frankly, i'm kind of glad to not have him sniping at me every turn even if he was town

also, ruxx looks super bad for the hard defend, just sayin

Well tbh I can see you getting lynched since we agreed on sheeping HF, didn't we? Also ruxx looks bad for the hard defend of what? I don't know what you refer to. This is not an aggressive question.

boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 17 2015 10:58 GMT
#7635
I feel like this game is rather lost for town and won for scum. what do we have left, like one mislynch? Frustrating.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 17 2015 11:47 GMT
#7638
On July 17 2015 20:15 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2015 06:58 Holyflare wrote:
yeh you must 1000% lynch rsoultin, no if's or buts


I hope this will be what happens tomorrow. Never forget.


On July 17 2015 20:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hm OK, let's lynch wave tmr.



boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 17 2015 20:06 GMT
#7739
On July 17 2015 20:59 rsoultin wrote:
okay, so we're at

10:3, which means with the kills tonight unless miraculously we have any blues who didn't decide to out in the first two days

8:3 - tomorrow
7:3 - ml
5:3 - triple mylo/lylo

so literally absolutely everyone in this game who is using hf as an excuse to do another auto lynch is either scum or horrible and when you lose this game after i flip town you have only yourselves to blame for thinking there's any validity to something as illogical as hf and rsoul can't possibly fight/misread each other as town

on that note...oats, you've called me scum all game? isn't this your chance? xP

pointing out the obvious + sayign "sheep town HF is a sucky idea"? you're totally scum.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 17 2015 21:37 GMT
#7759
On July 18 2015 06:33 rsoultin wrote:
so why is everyone ignoring bf? i mean, i know that i'm ignoring him because my tolerance for dumb is pretty low and i'd rather not get myself modkilled -_- but everyone seems to be townreading him? why?

because I'm town as fuck and you're not maybe? while my efforts might've been not the greatest in terms of quality, I actually made efforts and did jump off the HF train (with a correct read btw. not so dumb now, huh?)

you got my vote, rsoul.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 17 2015 21:39 GMT
#7762
On July 18 2015 06:37 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2015 06:33 rsoultin wrote:
so why is everyone ignoring bf? i mean, i know that i'm ignoring him because my tolerance for dumb is pretty low and i'd rather not get myself modkilled -_- but everyone seems to be townreading him? why?


Basically he had the dumbtell of not knowing how many scum are in the game, but I am starting to doubt because I literally disagree with everything that he's posting.

aaaand because you're scum


only player I'm not 100% sure is HtS. I'm 80% sure though.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 258
FoxeR 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4643
Leta 1813
ViBE132
Bale 53
Shine 20
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Other Games
summit1g8289
WinterStarcraft541
Mew2King31
Sick6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick581
BasetradeTV194
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta28
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota287
League of Legends
• Lourlo788
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 25m
Patches Events
10h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 25m
OSC
18h 25m
OSC
1d 7h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.